Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" (47938 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement / Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by uselessIDIOT(m): 12:31am On Jun 15, 2017
passionate88:
RETIRED Pastor E-knock Adejara Adeboye grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

is it funny to you?
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Martinez19(m): 12:50am On Jun 15, 2017
The opium of the masses is indeed a potent one. cry

1 Like

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:53am On Jun 15, 2017
Iro ti ba ti yin je. You people too dey lie. Sheeple

2 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by jbnm: 1:03am On Jun 15, 2017
d guy famous like Pablo escabor.soon na him movie dey we go dey watch.crime does not pay
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Awoofawo(m): 1:26am On Jun 15, 2017
CEONAIJATUBE:
The General Overseer Worldwide of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye appears to have aided the downfall of Nigerian billionaire kidnapper, Evans through spiritual warfare.

Exactly nine days after E.A. Adeboye, at the part 5 of the ongoing Abba Father congress raised a prayer point about kidnappers being arrested all over the world, notorious kidnapper, Chukwudubem George Onwuamadike aka Evans was arrested.
It could be recalled that on Saturday, June 10, police officers from Abuja, arrested Evans and some of his gang members at his Magodo hideout in Lagos.
Before this arrest was made the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG), raised a prayer point saying:
“Lift up your voices to the Almighty God saying My Father and My God, the Lord of host every person involved in any form of kidnapping, send down your fire right now as we pray.”
The whole church immediately began to pray that the men behind all the evil deeds are brought to justice. And as God would have it, Chukwudubem George Onwuamadike was picked up by the police.
The video of this particular service was posted by the Trinity Multimedia Studios on Tuesday, June 13, via their Facebook profile with the caption; “Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner. You could fill the sadness in PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE’s voice when he was praying about kidnapping in Nigeria on June 2nd 2017 during #AbbaFather Part 5, just 9 days after on June 11th 2017 the leader of a Notorious kidnapper was arrested in Nigeria. Who told you God won’t answer your prayer? #OlowoGboGboro himself will arrest all the troublers of our peace/nations in Jesus’ name.”

Via link: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/see-how-pastor-adeboye-allegedly-aided.html?m=1
Ori yin ti daru! angry angry angry angry angry angry You expect me to buy that rubbish..............e gba dun!!! grin angry

2 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by oodua1stson: 1:35am On Jun 15, 2017
Why didn't he pray against boko haram?

Religious people have no sense

5 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by suremanpatriot: 2:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Pastor Adetoyi is a gift from God to Nigeria. He is endowed as a man of prayer and a man of great wisdom who knows what to say and says it at the right time.
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by arnold123: 2:59am On Jun 15, 2017
CEONAIJATUBE:
The General Overseer Worldwide of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye appears to have aided the downfall of Nigerian billionaire kidnapper, Evans through spiritual warfare.

Exactly nine days after E.A. Adeboye, at the part 5 of the ongoing Abba Father congress raised a prayer point about kidnappers being arrested all over the world, notorious kidnapper, Chukwudubem George Onwuamadike aka Evans was arrested.
It could be recalled that on Saturday, June 10, police officers from Abuja, arrested Evans and some of his gang members at his Magodo hideout in Lagos.
Before this arrest was made the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG), raised a prayer point saying:
“Lift up your voices to the Almighty God saying My Father and My God, the Lord of host every person involved in any form of kidnapping, send down your fire right now as we pray.”
The whole church immediately began to pray that the men behind all the evil deeds are brought to justice. And as God would have it, Chukwudubem George Onwuamadike was picked up by the police.
The video of this particular service was posted by the Trinity Multimedia Studios on Tuesday, June 13, via their Facebook profile with the caption; “Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner. You could fill the sadness in PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE’s voice when he was praying about kidnapping in Nigeria on June 2nd 2017 during #AbbaFather Part 5, just 9 days after on June 11th 2017 the leader of a Notorious kidnapper was arrested in Nigeria. Who told you God won’t answer your prayer? #OlowoGboGboro himself will arrest all the troublers of our peace/nations in Jesus’ name.”

Via link: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/see-how-pastor-adeboye-allegedly-aided.html?m=1
adeboye is a Wolf in sheep's clothing! false prophet ,sorry to say, do some research and you will know what to talk about bro!

1 Like

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by godquality: 3:51am On Jun 15, 2017
OP stop fooling yourself. Unless God told you that directly otherwise explain on whose authority you know it was his prayers? What about the other pastors that pray such daily or the kidnapped victims and their family abi you think they didn't pray before and after their release? Or the millions of Nigerians that pray on such matters daily. Keep your gullibility to yourself Abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by October1960: 4:05am On Jun 15, 2017
What a joke of a topic.

Pastors and scam. grin

2 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by ikorodureporta: 4:34am On Jun 15, 2017
They shld arrest kwarruption thru prayers na........

1 Like

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by speener(m): 4:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Nonsense!
So is there any proof that his prayer made the arrest possible?
Nigerians and their pastors. Hmm, smh.

1 Like

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by ijobafatty: 5:11am On Jun 15, 2017
Na wao xtains no they stop to amaze
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Coolgent(m): 5:28am On Jun 15, 2017
When will the 10% collector prayer will led to the arrest of Abubakar Shekau?
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by chuose2: 5:31am On Jun 15, 2017
how come Adeboye never prayer against Boko Haram or fulani herdsmen?

Adeboye na yahoo yahoo pastor. angry
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by princessayesha(f): 5:34am On Jun 15, 2017
The credit goes to Nigerian police....and Nigerian police alone!

4 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Mayflowa(m): 5:34am On Jun 15, 2017
chukslawrence:
Africa why? Weeping in Chinese for Nigeria backwardness cry

I join you in weeping. To think there are hundred of thousands of police in this country and criminal intelligence, then we only think prayer is the way to catch kidnappers. I feel very ashamed for this line of thoughts.

1 Like

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:08am On Jun 15, 2017
CEONAIJATUBE:

wake me up when the spiritual will arrest all fake pastors, politicians and vices in Nigeria.. #yinmu

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by sekem: 6:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Monalisa185:
okay ooo, just when I thought Nigerians tribalise everything, they also.want to "religionalize" the rest as well... Well, what do I now??

You go fear nigerians na

Very soon, dem go soon WITCHInize the whole affair

Adeboye ko, adeboye ni

1 Like

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by supereagle(m): 6:40am On Jun 15, 2017
More of that
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by proff010: 6:57am On Jun 15, 2017
ajigiteri:
The prayer of the righteous availeth much
yes oooo.
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Tecno66: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Let him raise another prayer point against boko haram and fulani herdsmen and all those that dont want nigeria to have peace.
CEONAIJATUBE:

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Daboomb: 7:13am On Jun 15, 2017
kiddoiLL:
una don start....... una knw how many pastors n churches dey pray against kidnappers ?

Some Pastors sef, are Kidnappers themselves!

One was recently busted when he severed and buried the Head of a 7year old Boy under the grounds of his Alter.

Maybe Adeboye should have informed the Police of how to catch Evans but now that the Police have caught him, silly religious Maggas want to take credit!
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Horlahmah(m): 7:18am On Jun 15, 2017
,Do all you could to make evans make the news everyday.

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by woodfrank(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2017
kiddoiLL:
una don start....... una knw how many pastors n churches dey pray against kidnappers ?

Chai! Before I opened this thread, I knew I was gonna see this pic and my favourite comment "which kain wahala be diz na" grin cool. I love NL tongue tongue
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by donbenie(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2017
With this write up,I hereby decree that MOST Nigerians are VERY Stupid,Ret@rded and Backward..and the OP is a Poster Child Of MOST Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by tochukwu75(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2017
Please leave Adeboye, out of this Evans arrest, if he prayed and Evans was arrested what is stopping him from praying for Nigeria to get better. Don't ascribe Daddy prayer to Evans arrest.

1 Like

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by ibolomo(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Even as I respect Pa Adeboye, the person that prayed against kidnappers publicly online was Nathaniel Bassey 1 day before Evans capture. This he did in the presence of 50 thousand people online, including celebs like funke Akindele, Ini Edo, Ice prince and even Don Jazzy.
He did it as a post and in his live 30 days Hallelujah challenge
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by lakesider(m): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2017
When will pastor adeboyes prayer take corrupt politician to prison and give Nigeria 24hrs electricity .

Pls stop spreading ignorance
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by lakesider(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2017
gbosaa:

But someone must 'patent' the kidnapping prayers and take the credit.

This time Daddy Enoch was FTC. 'first to comment', so the credit goes to him.

I was actually expecting a video from the synagogue prophesying the arrest of Evans.

This defence weak me

This is the dumest defence I have ever seen in my life
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by lakesider(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=doubleZ88 post=57525134]haters will call dis one a coincidence nw.

hw about d one Bishop oyedepo who declared 7hr ultimatum to release their victim and exactly 3mins to d 7th hour she was released. those who believe in God will not say its a coincidence
Religious stupidity

1 Like

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by dee02(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2017
Oh shut the flipping eff off!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.