Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice (35784 Views)

Delta Residents Swim To Their Houses As Flood Sacks Communities (Photos) / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by timsTNA: 12:25am On Jun 15, 2017
subtlemee:
Instead of pleading with our brothers and sisters to change and turn a new leaf and desist from prostitution and drug peddling we are busy turning it to a joke..we should be cowering in shame by this notice
Till Yoruba stop fake pastors and ritual killing, then we'll believe you're capable of giving anybody an advice

3 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Jaqenhghar: 3:13am On Jun 15, 2017
jakandeola:
I did cos u are a south africans
Im a northerner , so I guess you can also hold me responsible for the quit notice given to Igbos

5 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

And then? Did I issue anyone a notice?

Your father !

3 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Lionessza(f): 5:15am On Jun 15, 2017
jakandeola:
zarzar lionessza jayceon

What the fak does this have to do with me ?

3 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Belmot(m): 5:53am On Jun 15, 2017
jakandeola:
I did cos u are a south africans
See reasoning.... So you want her to do what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Jaideyone(m): 6:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Fremancipation:
You people think south Africans don't follow what is going on in Nigeria. In their mind, they will say if northerners can issue those threats in Nigeria and Nigerian government didn't do anything, then why can't we do the same.

They know just like the rest of Africa that Nigeria has a weak government.
ignoramus per excellence. so the FG didn't do anything?

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 15, 2017
TheCabal:

Your father !

He's giving it hard to your mama from the backdoor, right?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by mightyhaze: 6:52am On Jun 15, 2017
timsTNA:

Till Yoruba stop fake pastors and ritual killing, then we'll believe you're capable of giving anybody an advice
while not fogetin credit card n oda Internet frauds and islamic terrorism

3 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by mightyhaze: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
wot did dey do? How many persons have been arrested in connection to that grave announcement capable of leading d country down d path of a civil war?

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Jaideyone(m): 7:00am On Jun 15, 2017
mightyhaze:
wot did dey do? How many persons have been arrested in connection to that grave announcement capable of leading d country down d path of a civil war?
really? yet when kanu was arrested you bigots cried blue murder. has Emma powerful also been arrested? has he not been threatening the zoo? why ain't you calling for his arrest?

Tell buhari I said he's mad. that's why kanu said in a Nigerian court of law yet he was granted bail. the northern youth though wrong in their reaction are only watering the seedling of hate that was replanted and nutured by the ibos post 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by subtlemee(f): 7:08am On Jun 15, 2017
timsTNA:

Are you sure you are okay? I'm talking about what concerns us as citizens,what we portray and the picture we paint of ourselves outside and you're mentioning fake pastors,ritual killing and yoruba,wetin concern me with yoruba?

Next if you must quote me it should be intellectual

5 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

He's giving it hard to your mama from the backdoor, right?

Truss me ..Your father is South-African his d|ck is waay to small.

3 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by intruxive(m): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2017
Pls why is everybody expelling this people ehh.
And now they will call them nigerians, abeg october 1 never reach? angry
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Paperwhite(m): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2017
What is wrong with this over-hyped South Africa for God's sake? sad angry angry.They can't even remember the role Nigeria played to stabilize their country during their trying moments.Ingrates.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by intruxive(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2017
TheCabal:

You have extended ur culture of insulting every other people to SA now abi, now they are expelling you and you are crying upandan. She sidon on her own jeje u carry insult go meet her. You know say those ones get factory fitted madness they will just attack chukwuemeka on their street

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2017
TheCabal:

You're absolutely correct, that's because your mom has the Kimberly hole for a pussy, from her days as a runs girl.

9 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Ha

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by tiger28: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2017
You mean Biafrans??

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by moses93(m): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2017
IBO people don suffer for this world o. I pity them
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Emassive(m): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2017
We are going international with eviction..... It all start when #Bbnaija evicted Nigerians without a fight back.. Lol
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by 2016v2017: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2017
Fremancipation:
You people think south Africans don't follow what is going on in Nigeria. In their mind, they will say if northerners can issue those threats in Nigeria and Nigerian government didn't do anything, then why can't we do the same.

They know just like the rest of Africa that Nigeria has a weak government.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2017
I guess the president is a developer too.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2017
subtlemee:
Instead of pleading with our brothers and sisters to change and turn a new leaf and desist from prostitution and drug peddling we are busy turning it to a joke..we should be cowering in shame by this notice
Cute eyebrows
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by geozone: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2017
which includes afonja aboki and Igbos! lets respect ourselves for crying out loud!
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2017
everywhere dem go
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by melody91: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

You're absolutely correct, that's because your mom has the Kimberly hole for a pussy, from her days as a runs girl.
chai ! you're mean...hahaha

4 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Emassive(m): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Jaideyone:

Your brain rightnow is b*** S***

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2017
damagepbuh:
I am in support of all my brothers coming home. Let us build the Igboland together. Very soon i will also leave my country of residence back to my land. I see the sun rising. All these things are signs. After oct 1 Igboland will experience positive developments. My brothers in south africa, ghana, UK, italy, spain. Its time to build our home because no place like home

consider this, Your dad has one farmland, you guys are 20 in the family, if all of you farm together in that same land, they are bound to by fracas and WAHALA, some1 might mistakenly cut the other, fights are likely to ensue. this is because the humans outnumber the resources.

but if most of you go to other farmlands, which are Karen, you guys hv more chances of making more yields than clustering in one plot of land.

So would it be wise for one of you to cause trouble with that will result in all of you returning to the confines of the one farmland ??

When You guys give this Suggestion of "COME BACK HOME" I always wonder where you guys have prepared for the millions of people that will troop back... I wonder if you guys ever consider the fact that everybody will be selling, who will be the ones to buy ?? you feel Nigerians will come to the East to buy ? When people will be waiting for you to park so that the replicate the business instantly...

So always try to think beyond your nose, think far, on the effect of the choices n policies in the long run...
when Thinking of Breaking away, confined the space and resources you are relying on, to the 5Eastern States... Because we in the South South Will never change master 1 for Over bad Master 2.

#TheCreeksMouthpiece

4 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Nigerians should not complain, after all the ab0kis gave quit notice to the Igbos yet nothing has been done about it.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by SHAKABOOM: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2017
ajapz:
Quit Notice from South Africa? shocked who's next maybe the Yorubas, USA, MALAYSIA, THAILAND etc
Hahaha! I laugh whenever I read daft comment..You think say na only ibos go bear the brunt,the last xenophobic riot over dere affect yorubas ad edos pass..Dey nairaland dey display ur mumurism. undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by musa7m(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2017
damagepbuh:
I am in support of all my brothers coming home. Let us build the Igboland together. Very soon i will also leave my country of residence back to my land. I see the sun rising. All these things are signs. After oct 1 Igboland will experience positive developments. My brothers in south africa, ghana, UK, italy, spain. Its time to build our home because no place like home
na now una wake up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Truck Driver Crushes His Conductor Dead By Mistake In Delta(graphic Photos) / How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) / Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.