Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice (35802 Views)

Delta Residents Swim To Their Houses As Flood Sacks Communities (Photos) / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by smellingmenses: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza this is what I missed yesterday. Zarzar being sucked into such spiteful hole...

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by yongg: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Truth is Nigerians alwaus make excuses for every social vice
Stealing, we call it hustle
419, hustle/ being smart
Cheating, you call it sharpness
Prostitution, killing everything bad is excused
Now with that mindset you go to a normal society where crime is frowned on and you still expect people to look the other wayand pretend all is well.
Thats the part I cant get over. You want to behave lile animals and you want people to just accept you and continue to trust you. I have friends who are successful doctors in SA. I dobt hear them complain about xenophobia.. maybe its because they are law abiding citizens

Sometimes I wonder, if I succeed in moving into a country with sane ideologies and active government, if I would be able to keep up with the all the adjustments necessary to act sane, you know, normal. I don't think some conditions here a sane.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by SHAKABOOM: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2017
ajapz:

I can see that stupidity has taken over ur life, ur comment also shows how daft u can be... Oga u better park well becauae i dey para ds morning. I was just mocking the "Quit Notice", mumu.
Bozo nama!Wetin concern lion if antelope dey para..Why you dey mock the kwit noitice?Mkpi angry
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:
Lionessza this is what I missed yesterday. Zarzar being sucked into such spiteful hole...

Nope, I'm actually on level ground like...

2 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by yongg: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Nope, I'm actually on level ground like...

That's so jujitsu

2 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by donshaddow(m): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Dude, funded whom? Maybe the govt. funded those they funded but the ordinary South African had to fight every single day for survival. Whatever you did won't change that! Besides, many countries were behind us during that time, IN SPIRIT too, but none of them are making this much noise about their effort the way Nigerians do. That is why it cheapens the whole thing. Who lends a hand & then brag about it or expect preferential treatment? You ain't getting none!

I think it's high time you take a chill pill.

My Naija brodas and sistas will work you up and bring the dirty side of you outside.
I'm not in suppose of you or them though, but you've made your point and dis is the time to put down ur pen!

3 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by ajapz(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Bozo nama!Wetin concern lion if antelope dey para..Why you dey mock the kwit noitice?Mkpi angry

When get home call ur papa "mkpi", u fit even add "aturu" join.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by mejai(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2017
which way naija? ultimatum flying left and ryt like dagger.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Jaqenhghar: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2017
yongg:

It is all in the mind, and then with a little bit of willingness to change/learn/develop. If people truly want to be law abiding people, then can because they will try and will attain it, same for being tolerant and what not, learn a new language, new skill, ... etc. It practically works for anything.

It all starts by being thoughtful or sensitive thoughtfully sensitive. It they can just spend a little bit of time to think about their actions...
Some of these actions are stemmed from superficial background of thoughts blindly followed...
Beautiful
When you talk of Nigerians you talk of one of the most insensitive people on this planet.
The average Nigerian doesnt care how his actions affect others as long as he achieves whatever he wants. With that mindset they expect their leaders to act different.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

Are you saying your ancestors were not slaves to white people? Isn't that why people like Nelson Mandela, Mbeki and Co began to rebel, you all were relegated to doing menial jobs and living in abject poverty. There's a true life story of how even Blacks were not allowed to play rugby in your country, until Nelson Mandela made peace, also when you lot were forced to learn and speak Africaans and they killed you like chickens. You guys have a slave heritage unfortunately so we may not reason the same way, this explains why you lack enterprising spirit and whites are always sacred cows

Of course if Nigerians or any group want to become nuisance in your country, you have the right to do as you please but before you raise your miserable shoulders high, remember that you need other Blacks to show you what true freedom really means as it seems many of you are still oppressed
You don't have to quote me while your menstrual blood is still dripping down your wrinkled thighs because right now you don't make any sense.Is it not already known the world over that Mandela and Co had to 'rebel' in order to achieve freedom in SA? Why are you trying to educate me about something I already know,we were talking about Nigeria's mysterious contributions to the liberation movement but you swayed away after I debunked the hilarious myth.

I need other blacks who are drowning in the ocean to escape the economic mishap caused by the old dullard buhari to show me what freedom is truly like? NO THANX,i'll pass.my idea of a true freedom is not having 300 of my fellow citizens on death row in China because the country they came from keeps falling into a bottomless abyss,that's freedom in your own world not mine..

2 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Jaqenhghar: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2017
yongg:

Sometimes I wonder, if I succeed in moving into a country with sane ideologies and active government, if I would be able to keep up with the all the adjustments necessary to act sane, you know, normal. I don't think some conditions here a sane.
Nigeria is not a sane country.
Nnamdi was very generous calling the place a zoo cos in the zoo there is some order and animals get tamed in zoos.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Martin0(m): 11:24am On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

That is not what I'm saying. You're putting words in my mouth. My point is, Nigerians were not the only people that did what they could that time. Many countries took our freedom fighters in, when they went to exile & I'm not seeing those countries make this much noise about what they did.
yeah you extremely right..

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by banmee(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Truth is Nigerians alwaus make excuses for every social vice
Stealing, we call it hustle
419, hustle/ being smart
Cheating, you call it sharpness
Prostitution, killing everything bad is excused
Now with that mindset you go to a normal society where crime is frowned on and you still expect people to look the other wayand pretend all is well.
Thats the part I cant get over. You want to behave lile animals and you want people to just accept you and continue to trust you. I have friends who are successful doctors in SA. I dobt hear them complain about xenophobia.. maybe its because they are law abiding citizens

Why won't they be given quit notice? Who would want to live with people who think like that? Their own country men in Nigeria (Hausa/Igbo) are giving each other quit notice so why shouldn't they do it as well?

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Martin0(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

It's not your fault sha, I blame those desperados flocking to your land. But y'all are lazy and do nothing, very simple minded too, it's your country that is the number one capital of rape even crime is high. I honestly wonder why anyone will migrate there.
babe please don't judge like that,it not what you think,it ok please

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Jaqenhghar: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2017
banmee:

Why won't they be given quit notice? Who would want to live with people who think like that?
Thats the annoying thing. They want you to accept them, tollerate their BS anf allow them to keep constituting a nuisance.
Some drivers employed by Dangote were stealing tyres and the man took action. Many Nigerians went on social media condemning the man for taking action saying he is the richest black man so he should allow them ( steal from him)
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Sagay212: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2017
Emassive:

We can start posting profiles of Yahoo boys and so called rich boys in SA then you will be surprised the collabo is altimate. Prostitution is big business yoruba girls just as drug is to the igbos... You 2 are the same still

Oga keep quiet. Igbo girls are champions worldwide when it comes to prostitution.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Jaqenhghar: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

It's not your fault sha, I blame those desperados flocking to your land. But y'all are lazy and do nothing, very simple minded too, it's your country that is the number one capital of rape even crime is high. I honestly wonder why anyone will migrate there.
Im sure if Nigeria was to record number of rape cases it will be higher.
Its only in Nigeria you hear people blame the victims of rape
Your husband and boyfriend is allowed to force himself on you
If a man spends money on you then rape is jistified
If a man marries you tuen he is allowrd to rape you
If you dress in skimpy clothes then a man is justified in raping you
If you visit a man in his home he is justified in raping you
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by banmee(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Thats the annoying thing. They want you to accept them, tollerate their BS anf allow them to keep constituting a nuisance.
Some drivers employed by Dangote were stealing tyres and the man took action. Many Nigerians went on social media condemning the man for taking action saying he is the richest black man so he should allow them ( steal from him)

Are you phucking kidding me? What kind of people are these for God's sake? Guy, leave that country. The only way to change the societal framework of a country so corrupt as this is war. There is no other way. If it does happen, it is gong to be brutal.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by SHAKABOOM: 11:36am On Jun 15, 2017
ajapz:

When get home call ur papa "mkpi", u fit even add "aturu" join.
cheesy
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by stevo7ng: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2017
the South Africans should blame their government for their woes, just one reason is that their security agencies, the police, customs and immigration are not working. most of them are corrupt, that's y drug traffickers gets away with their crimes.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by toye440: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Last week South Africa nak Biafruad 2-0 this week na quit notice chai this sun must rise o.
Na biafrauds plenty pass for S.A. and most of them are Evans like in nature, CANCER to this beautiful country Nigeria, God would deliver us from our disease.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

do you even know how many innocent people are slaughtered by fulani and boko savages monthly? Combine the numbers I'm sure it can fill up a stadium

2 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Jaqenhghar: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2017
banmee:

Are you phucking kidding me? What kind of people are these for God's sake? Guy, leave that country. The only way to change the societal framework of a country so corrupt as this is war. There is no other way. If it does happen, it is gong to be brutal.
Believe me Sir If leaving this country was as simple as getting a taxi I would. Im working o it. The greatest disservice I can ever do to my children is to raise tulhem in this cesspit
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Shalomdee(f): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2017
The Nigerians should all return home, I don't know what they even find interesting in that land of XENOPHOBIA

check my signature

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by EnaibeSam: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hahaha, it is era of quit notice.

Oya, who is next?
may be the person under me can tell us the next person to be given quit notice

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by AAinEqGuinea: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Unending supply of Quit Notices!!

Trump's Quit Notice loading?? undecided

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
stevo7ng:
the South Africans should blame their government for their woes, just one reason is that their security agencies, the police, customs and immigration are not working. most of them are corrupt, that's y drug traffickers gets away with their crimes.
just look who's talking about things not working and corruption

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by smellingmenses: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jayceon:
just look who's talking about things not working and corruption

Talk to Zuma....

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

Talk to Zuma....
what can I do to ease your broken heart?..I don't got jolooff rice with me so keep off my back

2 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by smellingmenses: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jayceon:
what can I do to ease your broken heart?..I don't got jolooff rice with me so keep off my back
You wish. It's only in south Africa that I saw your people eating from the bin.... I wept that day. Please save your​energy for them
Thanks for your time. Bye.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

You wish. It's only in south Africa that I saw your people eating from the bin.... I wept that day. Please save your​energy for them
Thanks for your time. Bye.
did you also weep for naija kids that survive on dog meat and harvested human organs? Ohh wait you must really love South Africans so much to the point where you don't care about your own in squalid conditions of Makoko angry

No hard feelings this side bozo,you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) / How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) / Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.