Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice (35790 Views)

Delta Residents Swim To Their Houses As Flood Sacks Communities (Photos) / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by SouLPoison(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2017
angry Dz country sef. grin grin grin even in Nigeria here , Nigerians are being asked to quit some of the states, Nna ehn, the curse get as e be o
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Banter1(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2017
Fremancipation:
You people think south Africans don't follow what is going on in Nigeria. In their mind, they will say if northerners can issue those threats in Nigeria and Nigerian government didn't do anything, then why can't we do the same.

They know just like the rest of Africa that Nigeria has a weak government.
Now you're blaming northerners? I don't support the quit notice they gave to my brothers from another mother. yes a called them my brothers cause we are one. But the Easterners should also be blamed for whatever that is happening in Nigeria today. They are the one disgracing Nigeria abroad.

2 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by samkay3g(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2017
quit notice everywhere

God punish all our politicians

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Litmus: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]Some Niralanders have either schooled too long in Ghana or spent too long in the company of women. If not, what accounts​ for the feminine way they start these Misdirecting Threads? By this I mean posts whose true intent is not outwardly informed by the topic or title. A recurring theme is Biafra and IPOB based. Exponents of this theme go about returning all issues to Biafra or IPOB?

Apologies to women, but you women do tend to lay nag-baits for men in order to lure them into a position where you can have a good go at them. wink[/s]
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by dozzy001(m): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Abeg make I come dey go market go buy chewing stick
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by 0b100100111: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2017
Flat heads have damaged the whole of Nigeria's reputation in South-Africa

Hated home and abroad!

2 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by SHAKABOOM: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2017
moses93:
IBO people don suffer for this world o. I pity them
Dey dia dey shout ibo till your yoruba brothers start to dey place SOS call to nigerian embassy dia.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Emassive(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2017
intruxive:
Pls why is everybody expelling this people ehh.
And now they will call them nigerians, abeg october 1 never reach? angry

We can start posting profiles of Yahoo boys and so called rich boys in SA then you will be surprised the collabo is altimate. Prostitution is big business yoruba girls just as drug is to the igbos... You 2 are the same still

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

You're absolutely correct, that's because your mom has the Kimberly hole for a pussy, from her days as a runs girl.
LMAO. That image really conveyed your message. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by SHAKABOOM: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2017
damagepbuh:
I am in support of all my brothers coming home. Let us build the Igboland together. Very soon i will also leave my country of residence back to my land. I see the sun rising. All these things are signs. After oct 1 Igboland will experience positive developments. My brothers in south africa, ghana, UK, italy, spain. Its time to build our home because no place like home
This ur comment daft oo..So na only ibos dey south africa.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by kellyJames5(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2017
What's happening
CU's "ayam not understanding anymore

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by hardbody: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2017
intruxive:

You have extended ur culture of insulting every other people to SA now abi, now they are expelling you and you are crying upandan. She sidon on her own jeje u carry insult go meet her. You know say those ones get factory fitted madness they will just attack chukwuemeka on their street

Plus the babe is fvcking him up already. I am counting scores.

3 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

He's giving it hard to your mama from the backdoor, right?
ooh baby...you just killed a guy with mere words! Damn!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by judgedredd22(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2017
subtlemee:
Instead of pleading with our brothers and sisters to change and turn a new leaf and desist from prostitution and drug peddling we are busy turning it to a joke..we should be cowering in shame by this notice

it is not only your smile that is magical, even your thought process is magic as well....
you see why i've fallen totally for you!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by tragergeorge(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2017
Fremancipation:
You people think south Africans don't follow what is going on in Nigeria. In their mind, they will say if northerners can issue those threats in Nigeria and Nigerian government didn't do anything, then why can't we do the same.

They know just like the rest of Africa that Nigeria has a weak government.
what has this got to do with Northerners? Only una foolishness sef don divide the country already...
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by yomi007k(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
too sad..u stay for ur country,na problem, go abroad, becomes a bigger problem.. the best,thing to do,is to return"home"
grin

Space dey ur home- mk I cum join u?
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by jakandeola(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Excuse me? I think I'm the only one to decide when or if I find something irritating. So don't tell me I have no right to my own feelings, especially involving something that has absolutely nothing to do with me.
hmmm lionessza hmmm

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Cubeet: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2017
mightyhaze:
while not fogetin credit card n oda Internet frauds and islamic terrorism
plus Rape,Skull mining na Afonja get am

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by chisomdestiny: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2017
What is a sane NIGERIA MAN/WOMAN doing in a remote area of southafrica? Absolute foolishness.. Stay in your village and farm or relocate to remote villages in urban areas

Nigerians disgracing themselves abroad since 1920...
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2017
It's going to get worse...
You see Nigerians irrespective of tribe commit alot of crimes abroad, all the financial fraud and car theft done by Africans abroad are 98% by yorubas , drugs done by Africans are 98% by igbos , prostitution abroad by Africans are by 98% Edo people.

Why? Not because nigerians are evil no but because they have come to have no respect or fear of the law.
Fear of the law is what keeps citizens in check an American is scared to come here and kill a girl not because of our law because he or she if found guilty and sent home they will surely face a lengthy jail time.

Nigerians know the law doesn't exist here , commit any crime from rape to murder if you are rich you will walk .

Even when sentenced to prison you can buy your freedom with money here.

The famous kidnapper currently trending Mr Evans will be sentenced to prison and everyone on social media will cheer but go in 3 months time to visit him you will see some hungry stranger will be brought because the real guy has been switched and will be living his life freely somewhere ...
He will only surface if some journalists are coming hence the warden will give him notice to be around then ...

Nigeria has no law hence most youth are turning to fraud and crime because they have been born into a country where they see thieves and corrupt people walk freely and be celebrated

Nigeria either needs a violent shake up or the worst is yet to come

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by judgedredd22(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

He's giving it hard to your mama from the backdoor, right?

2 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by SHAKABOOM: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2017
intruxive:

You have extended ur culture of insulting every other people to SA now abi, now they are expelling you and you are crying upandan. She sidon on her own jeje u carry insult go meet her. You know say those ones get factory fitted madness they will just attack chukwuemeka on their street
Attack kola wey get kolanut head join, attack itua join sef,as long as you come from zoogeria smiley

2 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by omoadeleye(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2017
damagepbuh:
I am in support of all my brothers coming home. Let us build the Igboland together. Very soon i will also leave my country of residence back to my land. I see the sun rising. All these things are signs. After oct 1 Igboland will experience positive developments. My brothers in south africa, ghana, UK, italy, spain. Its time to build our home because no place like home

Build or Develop?
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by BondExpert: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2017
]We at Halbond are experts in Aluco Board installations. Our aim is to give your building that perfect aesthetic value. We have experts that you can rely on in all your cladding works. Feel free to reach us at eo.halbond@gmail.com or contact me on my signature

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by dinggle: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2017
I support the quit notice SA is giving to Nigerians. Evans exported crimes to SA and developed his kidnapping skills there. Im suprise Italians have not given Nigerians quit notice. With all the crimes and prostitution been exported. Host nations want skills and brilliance not crimes.
Perharps immigration should start professional test questions for Nigerians 18 and above who are traveling as bread winners before traveling.
20 OBJ questions related to travelers choosen profession to be answered in 20mins.
If a family is travelling only the bread winner of the family need to take the question to cover for the family. All professions will be enlisted for the test including, policing, prostitution, 419, robbery, kidnapping, ritual etc that way every act of survival is represented. With 70% pass required to travel.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Cubeet: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2017
moses93:
IBO people don suffer for this world o. I pity them
No Yoruba person in South Africa.
I pity your mumunity
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by orisa37: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2017
The Nigerian Unions should sue the South-african-communities and their Government at The Haque.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Cubeet: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2017
omoadeleye:

Build or Develop?
Mining of Skull Gold
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by StarPlayer: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Excuse me? I think I'm the only one to decide when or if I find something irritating. So don't tell me I have no right to my own feelings, especially involving something that has absolutely nothing to do with me.
Can you just stop posting all this trash and go and tell your savage brothers to stop with this inferiority complex they keep living with. Look at the kind of weapons they are even carrying. smh
They should come to niger delta and learn who the bosses really are. Nansense!!

4 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Gboliwe: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2017
talktonase:
Quit notice is nothing new to Nigerians, we dey give ourself regularly...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Jaqenhghar: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

You're absolutely correct, that's because your mom has the Kimberly hole for a pussy, from her days as a runs girl.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) / Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) / Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.