Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice (35779 Views)

Delta Residents Swim To Their Houses As Flood Sacks Communities (Photos) / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Martin0:
zarzar xup nau,how was ur night na?

Good, thanks. Yours?
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Martin0(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Good, thanks. Yours?
splendid,it's been a while,not spending some quality time with you,wanted us to have a private chat,are you ok by that?(This my email(martinenui461@gmail.com)..)
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2017
Pidgin2:

By this post I see you are completely clueless about Nigeria. So we all look like we use black kiwi polish on our faces? U must be a jester, definitely an ignoramus. As I'm typing we've had 24hrs light for the past three days, granted you have more basic amenities provided of course by your white supremacist oppressors but your villages where Blacks live are dirty and unworthy of human habitation, how does it feel to look around you and see only Blacks living in poverty and filth?

Show me any white neighborhood that's as dirty as a black only South African village in the same country, they take the best from you and yet you have no clue, rainbow nation my foot!

U weakling, most of your veins must be filled with drugs whoop indeed , I'm glad I annoy you
You say I'm clueless about naija? Huahahaha.It will come as a surprise to you to find out I've actually had few nigerians as friends so you best believe that some of the info I got about naija I have heard it straight from the horse's mouth,And you know what Ms Pidgin! What they tell us about Nigeria when they get here is in contrast to the heavenly image of Nigeria you are trying to paint here.You had 24 hours uninterrupted electricity for 3 days? WOW congratulations kiss wink cos that's like an unachieveable dream to 90% of Nigerians,they have to jump the border to charge phones in Ghana (the same country whose citizens you once chased out of Nigeria) .more than 90% of naija is unworthy of human habitation that's why they always look star struck with the look of enchantment when they land in Pretoria grin grin .I told you to use google to search which country has the biggest black middle class on the continent,you can't even do that

I could post pics of white slums in South Africa but then again that will break your heart granted the way you love and worship white people,It's inconceivable to you that a there are actually white slums out there,and you call me a jester? BITCH PLEASE!! You sure you won't eat rat poison after I show your white gods living in the slums?

Take your jungle mentality somewhere please

2 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 16, 2017
Jayceon:
You say I'm clueless about naija? Huahahaha.It will come as a surprise to you to find out I've actually had few nigerians as friends so you best believe that some of the info I got about naija I have heard it straight from the horse's mouth,And you know what Ms Pidgin! What they tell us about Nigeria when they get here is in contrast to the heavenly image of Nigeria you are trying to paint here.You had 24 hours uninterrupted electricity for 3 days? WOW congratulations kiss wink cos that's like an unachieveable dream to 90% of Nigerians,they have to jump the border to charge phones in Ghana (the same country whose citizens you once chased out of Nigeria) .more than 90% of naija is unworthy of human habitation that's why they always look star struck with the look of enchantment when they land in Pretoria grin grin .I told you to use google to search which country has the biggest black middle class on the continent,you can't even do that

I could post pics of white slums in South Africa but then again that will break your heart granted the way you love and worship white people,It's inconceivable to you that a there are actually white slums out there,and you call me a jester? BITCH PLEASE!! You sure you won't eat rat poison after I show your white gods living in the slums?

Happy Youth Day, Jace. What's on the agenda?

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Happy Youth Day, Jace. What's on the agenda?
ah Happy Youth Day to you too,Zar. Lol TBH mine already looks like any other day but who knows what might come up during the course of the day,How's yours looking?
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2017
Jayceon:
ah Happy Youth Day to you too,Zar. Lol TBH mine already looks like any other day but who knows what might come up during the course of the day,How's yours looking?

Lol, same here. Just chilling in bed for now.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, same here. Just chilling in bed for now.
I'm chilling in bed too smiley .It seems you not really a social person,am I wrong?

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 16, 2017
Jayceon:
I'm chilling in bed too smiley .It seems you not really a social person,am I wrong?

It's so cold, right? Brrrr.

No, I'm not a social person lol. I don't like friends either. I'm my own best friend. When you keep to yourself, you get peace of mind. None of that "he said, she said" drama. I prefer it that way.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Martin0(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

No, I'm not a social person lol. I don't like friends either. I'm my own best friend. When you keep to yourself, you get peace of mind. None of that "he said, she said" drama. I prefer it that way.
bad idea
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2017
Martin0:
bad idea

What idea? How?
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

it's so cold man

Ah that's great,I can also deal with being my own best friend,it gives one a space to think about life and one's future which is something you will never be able to do if you got people knocking on your door every 5 minutes

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Martin0(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

What idea? How?
is not gud as a lady to be alone,God never supported it,try to make friends especially men,there are reasons why you see majority of the pple I follow are ladies,I wish u understand what I mean
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2017
Jayceon:
it's so cold man

Ah that's great,I can also deal with being my own best friend,it gives one a space to think about life and one's future which is something you will never be able to do if you got people knocking on your door every 5 minutes

Ditto! I couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by ninovandross(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2017
Ass lickers Nd pervs errywhere
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Martin0:
is not gud as a lady to be alone,God never supported it,try to make friends especially men,there are reasons why you see majority of the pple I follow are ladies,I wish u understand what I mean

Are you serious? See, I see it differently. I feel I'm complete within myself, hence I don't feel the need to be around other people constantly. I do have a few people in my life that I value & most of them I've known for decades. I guess I'd say, I'm not a "new friends" type of person. I like the old relationships that I have. Because I really have no interest in adapting to new people & their ways. The people I have right now understand me & I understand them.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Jaqenhghar: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
its a pity even they want to kill us on nairaland to....south africa killing us since 1900
South Africans dont need to
Nigerians are doing a good job of that. you cant compare the number of Nigerians being killed in SA to the number being killed IN Nigeria BY Nigerians.
Oh and the best part of it is most of tye people doing the killings here get away with it
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Martin0(m): 9:53am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Are you serious? See, I see it differently. I feel I'm complete within myself, hence I don't feel the need to be around other people constantly. I do have a few people in my life that I value & most of them I've known for decades. I guess I'd say, I'm not a "new friends" type of person. I like the old relationships that I have. Because I really have no interest in adapting to new people & their ways. The people I have right now understand me & I understand them.
hmmmm na wa oooo, well everything all depend on what people behind doors precribe abt you,especially at what you said,having a new relationship all depend s
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2017
Jayceon:

Lol oya show me your white slums and post pictures of black slums and let's compare them

So a few Nigerians are your friends and you've judged the country(180 million people with 36 states) based on their assessment. I'm sure you don't know that most people(illegal migrants) who you meet in South Africa are the same type of people who are willing to risk their lives across the Lybian desert and even through the ocean to Spain. They are DESPERADOS not the type of people you should be getting info about an entire country from but as you guys are so narrow minded I'm not surprised

Same people who stare in awe haven't been to most fascinating places in their own country. If you read most post on here you will understand this. I have only been to about 5 states in my own country out of 36 but I have travelled abroad, the same thing happens to alot of Nigerians. When my friends went to Akwa Ibom for a wedding she was pleasantly surprised, so don't think we don't have things here many haven't even bothered looking

Jester, you must be deluded to say Nigerians cross border to charge phones lol you need a brain examination, I give up on your lack of sense

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Ditto! I couldn't have said it better.
Jace is a mind reader.remember when I said we got some things in common? wink

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2017
Jayceon:
Jace is a mind reader.remember when I said we got some things in common? wink

Lol, sure.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol oya show me your white slums and post pictures of black slums and let's compare them

So a few Nigerians are your friends and you've judged the country(180 million people with 36 states) based on their assessment. I'm sure you don't know that most people(illegal migrants) who you meet in South Africa are the same type of people who are willing to risk their lives across the Lybian desert and even through the ocean to Spain. They are DESPERADOS not the type of people you should be getting info about an entire country from but as you guys are so narrow minded I'm not surprised

Same people who stare in awe haven't been to most fascinating places in their own country. If you read most post on here you will understand this. I have only been to about 5 states in my own country out of 36 but I have travelled abroad, the same thing happens to alot of Nigerians. When my friends went to Akwa Ibom for a wedding she was pleasantly surprised, so don't think we don't have things here many haven't even bothered looking

Jester, you must be deluded to say Nigerians cross border to charge phones lol you need a brain examination, I give up on your lack of sense
lol you really want to see your white gods that bad huh? How about I post their slums and you also do me a favor by post your own slums? Do we have a deal? wink

I'm tired of conversing with a bimbo like you so let's just go on post the pics

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

And who the Bleep are you to tell me what my worth is? I'm worth whatever I think I'm worth, dummy.
mtcheew u guys should leave nairaland abeg

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
mtcheew u guys should leave nairaland abeg

No, it's cyberspace, not your face-me-I-face-you dingy room. You have zero authority to expel anybody. Get used to our presence here or go to hell.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

No, it's cyberspace, not your face-me-I-face-you dingy room. You have zero authority to expel anybody. Get used to our presence here or go to hell.
why insult us on our own turf

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

and a dead nigerian is better than you mohican dogs.....come to think of it why are you guys not innovative enough to establish your own forum

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
why insult us on our own turf

Your own turf? Who gave you the rights of ownership? As long as this place is still accessible to the rest of the world, it is not your turf, so you can freely insult other nations. For the most part, Nigerians start the insults & we respond in kind. If you don't like that, take it up with the owner of this site & tell him to make it private. His answer I can almost predict. He'll say, "Your fada!" grin

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
and a dead nigerian is better than you mohican dogs.....come to think of it why are you guys not innovative enough to establish your own forum

Clown! Always celebrating other people's achievements & claiming them as your own. Seun established this forum, not you all always taking the glory under his spotlight, shameless fool. Create your own invention 1st, then you can open that toothless, stinking hole you call a mouth & boast about what you've achieved. Until then, you're no different from the rest of us visiting this site daily. You're a nobody!

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Your own turf? Who gave you the rights of ownership? As long as this place is still accessible to the rest of the world, it is not your turf, so you can freely insult other nations. For the most part, Nigerians start the insults & we respond in kind. If you don't like that, take it up with the owner of this site & tell him to make it private. His answer I can almost predict. He'll say, "Your fada!" grin
He sounds like a crack slinging thug who claims a certain street corner is his and other gangbangers are prohibited from selling there as if he is paying tax angry angry
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jayceon:
He sounds like a crack slinging thug who claims a certain street corner is his and other gangbangers are prohibited from selling there as if he is paying tax angry angry

Exactly! Foolish he-goat making big claims, when he probably doesn't even have a guava tree under his name.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Exactly! Foolish he-goat making big claims, when he probably doesn't even have a guava tree under his name.
lol he is too lazy to even plant one

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by jakandeola(m): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

zarzar I respects u a lot pls stop dis
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
jakandeola:
zarzar I respects u a lot pls stop dis

Stop what? Why don't you tell the other guy to stop it as well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) / Truck Driver Crushes His Conductor Dead By Mistake In Delta(graphic Photos) / How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.