Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice (35788 Views)

Delta Residents Swim To Their Houses As Flood Sacks Communities (Photos) / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by smellingmenses: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jayceon:
did you also weep for naija kids that survive on dog meat and harvested human organs? Ohh wait you must really love South Africans so much to the point where you don't care about your own in squalid conditions of Makoko angry

No hard feelings this side bozo,you?
Really? If makoko makes you feel alright by all means gloat! But eating from the bin? That's all shades of disgusting...even for a black South African... wink
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by vicadex07(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

You're absolutely correct, that's because your mom has the Kimberly hole for a pussy, from her days as a runs girl.

Damn... How can a lady be wicked like this

shocked
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by chigoziem10(f): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Am not surprised, Nigeria is messed up. If we can issue quit notice to ourselves after blabbing of "one Nigeria", why won't they give us quit notice too??

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Litmus: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
If you're often unable, then occasionally it is good practice to try and see things from the perspective of others. It was while attempting to see things from the perspective of South Africans that i came to realize that South Africa is actually a pointless country. What is the point of South Africa ?
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by ninovandross(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Crayzies errywhere
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Litmus: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Should Nigeria collapse today, tomorrow West Africa will be in chaos. Nigeria breaks up, there'd be starvation in Niger and Chad, instability throughout West Africa and arguably Islamic terrorism will overtake central Africa. If South Africa breaks up, reduced investment in Nigeria and, and.....
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Mamode14(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
damagepbuh:
I am in support of all my brothers coming home. Let us build the Igboland together. Very soon i will also leave my country of residence back to my land. I see the sun rising. All these things are signs. After oct 1 Igboland will experience positive developments. My brothers in south africa, ghana, UK, italy, spain. Its time to build our home because no place like home
Bros light matter dun worse o..so stay your oyibo land and observe
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
intruxive:

You have extended ur culture of insulting every other people to SA now abi, now they are expelling you and you are crying upandan. She sidon on her own jeje u carry insult go meet her. You know say those ones get factory fitted madness they will just attack chukwuemeka on their street

Wetin carry am come here. I no dey like em S.A because.. if you divide what Nigeria has achieved into 10 . Black S.A no fit achieve one part.

Why I no vex when Chukwuemeka has made the crack heads feel important.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Litmus: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5501863_34625375570b44b0360d2k_jpeg645f1f0284449aa7e128d1bdd2f21816

Ref: Pic from Henery120's thread.

Nigerians working with Somalians. Nigerians are all over Africa doing good work. South Africa does little and the little asked of it, e.g host African immigrants humanly, South Africa is unable undecided
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

You're absolutely correct, that's because your mom has the Kimberly hole for a pussy, from her days as a runs girl.

Yeah well Nigerian men pay their hoes handsomely . I am sure my mum couldnt fit all her money into the Kimberly hole. That certainly why S.A hoes like you are constantly hunting for Nigerian men.

Our transport money no be beans. cool
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by rainbow2020(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Fremancipation:
You people think south Africans don't follow what is going on in Nigeria. In their mind, they will say if northerners can issue those threats in Nigeria and Nigerian government didn't do anything, then why can't we do the same.

They know just like the rest of Africa that Nigeria has a weak government.
gbam...bros you are 100% correct

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by mightyhaze: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
really? yet when kanu was arrested you bigots cried blue murder. has Emma powerful also been arrested? has he not been threatening the zoo? why ain't you calling for his arrest?

Tell buhari I said he's mad. that's why kanu said in a Nigerian court of law yet he was granted bail. the northern youth though wrong in their reaction are only watering the seedling of hate that was replanted and nutured by the ibos post 2015 election.
never mind who cried wot. We comparing federal government reactions in both scenerio,..

In kanu's case,fg jumped to d occassion,..but in the hausa case,fg suddenly went to sleep. Dat,adamu is the object of discourse here
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by mightyhaze: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
really? yet when kanu was arrested you bigots cried blue murder. has Emma powerful also been arrested? has he not been threatening the zoo? why ain't you calling for his arrest?

Tell buhari I said he's mad. that's why kanu said in a Nigerian court of law yet he was granted bail. the northern youth though wrong in their reaction are only watering the seedling of hate that was replanted and nutured by the ibos post 2015 election.
never mind who cried wot. We comparing federal government reactions in both scenerio,..

In kanu's case,fg jumped to d occassion,..but in the hausa case,fg suddenly went to sleep. Cud ds be a confirmation of some of d country ills IPOB are drawing ppl's attention to,..some groups n regions being more 'countrymen" dan odas? Dat,adamu is the object of discourse here

Rememba dat scores of ur obas and touts r still languishing in jails,..while the hausa touts dat started d rapes n slaughter walk all about at ife after dat fracas
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
TheCabal:

Yeah well Nigerian men pay their hoes handsomely . I am sure my mum couldnt fit all her money into the Kimberly hole. That certainly why S.A hoes like you are constantly hunting for Nigerian men.

Our transport money no be beans. cool

Lol @ South Africans are constantly hunting for Nigerian men. I personally would never sleep with one even if humanity depended on it.

2 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ South Africans are constantly hunting for Nigerian men. I personally would never sleep with one even if humanity depended on it.
Shattered dreams. Dejected. sad
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Shattered dreams. Dejected. sad

That's if you're not like the typical buffoons that think a dick is the most important organ of all tongue That shit is unattractive.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by LePrezident(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I doubt the boldened statement
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Martin0(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

That's if you're not like the typical buffoons that think a dick is the most important organ of all tongue That shit is unattractive.
actress...
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, I doubt the boldened statement

Why do you doubt it? I've not been with one until now because I'm very picky. The problem with the ones I've met here, they're the type that'll tell you how good they are in bed, like you care. No time to create a good rapport or good 1st impression. It's all about sex from the onset. I'm not a sexually driven person, so that kinda puts me off. I like good conversation, don't bore me with sex talk when I don't even know you. Hence, imo, I think they're good only for the hoes.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Finally... you see why I said to you ... you father

I knew you had it in you .. that hidden hatred, envy , jealousy for all things Nigerian.

You can never be smarter than the dumbest Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Martin0:
actress...

Whose my audience & what award will I get for my "acting"?
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

I really can't speak for all the guys but my wee wee is the cleanest and cutest evercheesy wanna see pics?
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm a typical guy who has to keep reminding himself the correct hierarchy of organs. It's our eternal burden. cry
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Martin0(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Whose my audience & what award will I get for my "acting"?
you get in surprisingly on a day coming,am one of the Audience
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by LePrezident(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Why do you doubt it? I've not been with one until now because I'm very picky. The problem with the ones I've met here, they're the type that'll tell you how good they are in bed, like you care. No time to create a good rapport or good 1st impression. It's all about sex from the onset. I'm not a sexually driven person, so that kinda puts me off. I like good conversation, don't bore me with sex talk when I don't even know you. Hence, imo, I think they're good only for the hoes.

Well I guess you've just met the wrong ones. But from my experience with different shades of people, it's best not to generalise and make sweeping statements cos as every sect of people have their bad nuts, they also got their silvers. I always have this guiding statement; "prejudice is a potent self-destructive weapon" as such each individual should be treated on their own merit. Cos I bet same way there are perveted Nigerian men, we also have perverted South African men.

P.S: Kindly remember my folks are Ghanaian (I however remain and African with no national ties) and as such I'm making this statement from a very objective stand point.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
TheCabal:

Finally... you see why I said to you ... you father

I knew you had it in you .. that hidden hatred, envy , jealousy for all things Nigerian.

You can never be smarter than the dumbest Nigerian.

I'm jealous because I don't wanna sleep with an idiotic guy? What cat lady logic! LOL!

Btw, you're not that smart. Only to yourselves maybe

3 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jayceon:
I really can't speak for all the guys but my wee wee is the cleanest and cutest evercheesy wanna see pics?

Lol, no thanks.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I'm a typical guy who has to keep reminding himself the correct hierarchy of organs. It's our eternal burden. cry

Shrugs.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
LePrezident:

Well I guess you've just met the wrong ones. But from my experience with different shades of people, it's best not to generalise and make sweeping statements cos as every sect of people have their bad nuts, they also got their silvers. I always have this guiding statement; "prejudice is a potent self-destructive weapon" as such each individual should be treated on their own merit. Cos I bet same way there are perveted Nigerian men, we also have perverted South African men.

P.S: Kindly remember my folks are Ghanaian (I however remain and African with no national ties) and as such I'm making this statement from a very objective stand point.

OK, I don't like it when I'm reminded not to generalize, when blanket statements are thrown here everyday. Don't you think I'm grown enough, outside of this place, to know no two fingers are the same? You asked me a question, I answered based on my encounters & observation. Nowhere did I say all are ABC. I clearly said the one's I've met, which don't even account to a 3rd of their population, I'm sure. So kinda hold back on the preaching because I don't really care for it. I'm big enough to know what I like & I haven't seen it in the Nigerian men I've met.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by LePrezident(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

OK, I don't like it when I'm reminded not to generalize, when blanket statements are thrown here everyday. Don't you think I'm grown enough, outside of this place, to know no two fingers are the same? You asked me a question, I answered based on my encounters & observation. Nowhere did I say all are ABC. I clearly said the one's I've met, which don't even account to a 3rd of their population, I'm sure. So kinda hold back on the preaching because I don't really care for it. I'm big enough to know what I like & I haven't seen it in the Nigerian men I've met.

#sigh.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Beosten(m): 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

That means the NL crush you said you have is not a Nigerian.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm jealous because I don't wanna sleep with an idiotic guy? What cat lady logic! LOL!

Btw, you're not that smart. Only to yourselves maybe

Stop thinking with your worn out puss|y. wink

Come back when neo slaves of Africa (black south africans) .. stop doing drugs, distributing HIV,hunting for men on Nairaland and own atleast 25% of the equity in South-Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Truck Driver Crushes His Conductor Dead By Mistake In Delta(graphic Photos) / How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) / Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.