Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,382 members, 7,829,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Know What You Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know What You Want (292 Views)

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know What You Want by dBeinning(m): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
It is only in knowing what you want you can stand the chance of competing in life on equal plane with everyone else. Other than this, you are not even enlisted for the race to begin with (not even fit for the battle of life).

Do you really know what you want? If you were to be asked this simple but powerful question, "what do you want", will you have an answer? A simple answer also, or you would just mumble a lot of nothing ? Do you even know what it is that you want in life for yourself! Do you actually aspire to attain anything?

Have you considered that it is in knowing what you want that you will know what to pursue?

I have been where I didn't know what I wanted in life; it was terrible. It was just motion in the same spot; You know, oscillating is motion but no progress, so it is with living without knowing what you actually want.

You have to know what you want in every area of your life, in your relationships, in your finances (how much you want to be earning within such and such with planned or foreseen increase in the future), your health, your family, and so forth. Know in every area what you want so that you can pursue them.

The danger in not knowing what you want are these.

1. You will not recognize opportunities when they come - they will boldly pass you by.

2. You will become religious in you thinking - routine if...

see full read: http://hispresencetoday..com.ng/2017/06/know-what-you-want.html

(1) (Reply)

You Must Come From The Heaven / The Nigerian Dudes Have Chased The Ghanaian Dude Out Of the House / Throwing A Surprise Birthday For My Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.