Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? (6900 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / She Wouldn't Date Him Because Of His D*ck Size / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by Johnny(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2005
I met this girl in April this year, she threw herself at me and we began to date. But this girl flirts alot! I have warned her repeatedly to drop her bad habit, but she wouldn't listen, as a result I have reduced my sexual relationship with her even though she wouldn't give me a breathing space. Once she came back from where ever she said she went to do her hair. Guess what fell down from her pocket? A packet of condom! I let the matter died down like that. On so many occassions, she had used my phone to call some boys as early as 5.30am, because she was sleeping in my room. I still never bothered.Just last saturday, she wanted to use my phone to flash 'somebody', I smelt a rat. The 'somebody' turned out to be a boy who just came to do his IT in my place of work. That was too much a slap on my face. That saturday, after she had met with the guy and they had finished what so ever, she came around and began to play with me as usual. What was she taking me for? Was she taking my silence and patience for foolishness? I couldn't bear the pains any longer, so I gave her red card! But last night, this girl came to my room and demanded that I must tell her the reason why I sent her packing. Well, I told her with pains. Instead of this girl to gently leave my room, she broke into tears begging me to forgive her. She is pleading that I should give her a second chance even though she denies all the allegations. Should I continue be a fool by taking back this wild girl? Unfortunately, we are leaving in the same house.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by Seun(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2005
Whether or not she did what you think she did, you seem to have little respect for her at this point and even before this point, so the relationship is doomed regardless of what you do about this particular incident. The relationship between the two of you just won't work, and that's all there is to it.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by Greatpeter(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2005
My brother, just discard her before she infects you with HIV AIDS.
Run for your dear life.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by Swish(m): 12:25am On Dec 14, 2005
hey dude! i think the only thing that's keeping you in there is the sex...i bit 50 bucks she turns your head round and round with some steamy sex session....my brother don't be blind, open your eyes and see the light
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by casper(m): 3:30am On Dec 14, 2005
i dont mean to be this rude but are you a FOOL!!!!! what the heck pls open your eyes or you will die with AIDS!!!! true to God
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by terkimbi: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2005
tongue tongue tongue tongue is she stronger than you are beat the hell out of it
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by mckaycee(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2005
I think Johnny is comfortable with her (s)excapades, if not why would he allow her in the second time.
If a kid holds fire and knife, it's either he gets burnt or cut. That's my advice.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by snazzydawn(f): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2005
Guy,I agree with casper here.You are fool.How can you allow someone to use your brain like this?Hmmmmm.Abeg,throw her as far away as possible from you,she is an illwind that blows no good.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by twinkledew(f): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2005
do whatever ur heart tells you but be ready for any Consequences with decisions you make.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by dejiolowe: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2005
man, what kind of advice are you asking for? give her the heave ho.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by chrisd(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2005
You continue like this and I will start to cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by chrisd(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2005
One thing I am very sure of, she loves you a lot grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by snazzydawn(f): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2005
love nwantitiii
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by allonym: 6:27am On Dec 31, 2005
should you be a fool. . .. hmm. . . do I tell him to be a fool. . . or do I not?

1 Like

Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by Swish(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2006
man! i was in those shoes till 2004 sept. her problem was she actually started off her sex life as an adventure and so she became so addicted to it to the point, she was fighting to quit the habit. She saw sex as just sex...no big deal if you don't feel anything for the person. But I hoped she'd change, but it was quit difficult 'cos she loved sex so much. She was a sexaholic and this is what most of our young ladies are turning into now. Not even sex to get a husband ooo, i'm talking just for the f@%$ of it.
My man, you are not a fool but it's just a hard decision that you have to make. The reality is you'll take her by faith.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by diddy4(m): 3:34am On May 26, 2006
do me a big favor man,

the next time she comes to ya crib,

kiss her passionately,"just when she thinks u r about to get jiggy", use that voice u usual use to get women and tell her to get the fu*k out of your house before you kick the living daylight out of her ass. push her out and lock the door. pronto, finito, cest fini.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:27am On May 26, 2006
i second U diddy kiss kiss kiss thats just bout the most painful U could do to get back at the bit*hsome gurl just cant keep their stuffs in thei undies! lipsrsealed
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by mukina2: 11:31am On May 26, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmm well wat are you still doin in the relationship with her angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by ogbonnaya(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2006
just quit b/4 she give you std find another one there are many good ones out there or even in nairaland.so run she does not love you.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by diddy4(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2006
Rhodalyn:

i second U diddy kiss kiss kiss thats just bout the most painful U could do to get back at the bit*hsome girl just can't keep their stuffs in thei undies! lipsrsealed

i wish i can do that to you for pissing me off yesterday. i mean kick ya ass. forget the kiss. angry angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by kimba(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2006
what you have between the two of you is familiarity, not a gf/bf issue.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by Efani(m): 5:15am On Aug 13, 2006
let that bitch go bro
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by kiki(f): 5:45am On Aug 13, 2006
she might not be doing nothing with those man like me i love to flirt with a lot of guys but dat don't mean i sleep with em maybe dat's just who she is and if she had dat much men she ain't gon be beggin u back
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by abbey02(f): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2006
I beg send her away.she's a disgrace to woman wood.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by sandygurl1(f): 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2006
i guess you should be very careful wit her but make sure she is really repented b4 taking her back
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by harvey(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2006
man i think u have to do away with that girl,she is a maniac. i wonder how some girls can be so heartless a guy gives u all u need and u still go out to sleep around.thats one thing about an average Nigerian girl never satisfied.its either money or sex.i just cant understand.anyway am about saying bye bye to bachelor hood.so man leave that girl oh cos u don't know what plan she has got in mind for u.maybe now she has the VIRUS.and wants to share the love.run for Ur life
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by allonym: 1:47am On Jan 22, 2007
harvey:

man i think u have to do away with that girl,she is a maniac. i wonder how some girls can be so heartless a guy gives u all u need and u still go out to sleep around.thats one thing about an average Nigerian girl never satisfied.its either money or sex.i just can't understand.anyway am about saying bye bye to bachelor hood.so man leave that girl oh because u don't know what plan she has got in mind for u.maybe now she has the VIRUS.and wants to share the love.run for your life

The guy gives her sex, a phone, a bed to sleep in with him, and she's not satisfied. This goes on for a long time. The guy knows this, and continues to provide her with what she wants.

Why should I care?
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by Macgreat(m): 3:20am On Jan 22, 2007
The girl dey hot just about to explode, man leave the girl before she give you bird flu grin
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by showbobo(m): 2:02am On Jan 24, 2007
You need to know her motive of doing that.ask her maybe you have not been satisfying her sexually or any other reason why she had been doing that.And you would know the next thing to do maybe to eliminate her or continue with it.And also you need to be careful of STIs,STDs and the main BABA of them all HIV/AIDS.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by Swish(m): 3:07am On Jan 24, 2007
i feel your pain. i've been in those same shoes once. I'm even sure you guys have great sex. Please send all that crap out of your head and into the furnace, not out of the window or into the trash cos you'll end up picking it back. She's still your friend but i tell you she'll never truly respect you as a partner no matter what. She'll only do well with someone who she meets after she has decided to keep a cool head. With you it's going to be a really bumpy ride all the way, i tell ya.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by Busta(f): 4:09am On Jan 24, 2007
U gotta move on guy!
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by samorijack(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2007
like my big hommie SNOOP DOOG say,you can't turn a hoe into a house wife, tell her like my man LUDA ,MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY ,then pick up your ball or what's left of them and leave.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen Seductively Rocks Man At A Pool Party In Lagos(See Reaction) / Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) / Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.