Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,025 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) (58505 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by pandoras08(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2017
riczy:
Sex na by force wen olosho for my area na 200
How is olosho a solution now ehn!

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Sirheny007(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2017
Nma27:
Naa, not that kinda girl. I'm tough

I cannot imagine you to be tough anywhere except of course in bed...
cool
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by jhudit(f): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2017
Going by the comments here, I can see why studies showed that married people have poor sex life. You don't force someone into having sex with you. Sex should be enjoyed by both.

You should know the right buttons to turn your spouse on. Not by beating!!! That you're married doesn't mean you should take it by force.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by khayce: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2017
my advice though!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by LordOfNaira: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A woman was allegedly punched and brutalized by her husband for reportedly refusing early morning sex. According to activist and human rights lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye, she refused to have sex with her hubby that morning because she had a conference to attend. Read what was shared by the lawyer on Facebook.

She just refused early morning sex because she has to attend a conference early this morning. No argument. Nothing! He woke up and found her dressed. Before you knew It, punches began to rain on the woman. Now, she can't attend the conference. The man still took it by force after leaving some lumps on her face.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-brutalized-husband-refusing-early-morning-sex-photo.html

What type of one-sided silly story is this. "No argument. Nothing". He just went mad because she was dressed up. I don't support violence but if we hope to end violence against people, we must start reporting full stories. Not stories that make men look like the devil in every case of domestic violence.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by RedBeauty: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2017
I don't agree with dosmetic violence
But
Morning sex ! What was she thinking shocked

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Stylz69(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2017
Please put graphic photo! tongue
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by positivelord: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Refusing the man earliest morning se-x ...no no no, that woman went too far. Though that should be enough reason to hit her lips.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by bigpicture001: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2017
.now dat sh has reported to d human ryt ppl,wil the human ryt marry her..?ia that the ryt process to solving such issues..mayb. One guy dey somewhr that's making her do this.dont entirely blame the hubby

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by chibaby2010(f): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2017
the man is a beast... see me see trouble ohooo abi na by force to have morning sex

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by discman2k2(m): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2017
delishpot:
When she too want do and he says he is tired..... make she go organize beatings for him and take it by force. In the mean time.... make she sidon there dey do for better for worse till he kills her.
I've noticed some folks, esp ladies who may not be married, or may be divorced, or haven't behaved well to get someone look at them with desire for marriage advising & corrupting the innocent gullible minds of women who are already married but having issues wuth their hubbies in their matrimonial home that they SHOULD LEAVE WHEN HE BEGINS TO ABUSE THEM.

Hmmmm, i don't know how to describe ur problems.,meanwhile, I'd only educate that with my experience of marriage u shld understand that
1) it takes two to tangle.
2) marriage is not always a bed of roses, but IT CAN BE MADE A BED OF ROSE BY THE COUPLE INVOLVED BY THEIR WILLINGNESS & MATURITY
3) the mistake begins WHEN D LADY TACTICALLY MADE THE UNWILLING OR "UNREADY" MAN TO MARRY HER, just because of flimsy reasons bordering on "all my mates are getting married, na my own go bad pass?" without considering the PROS & CONS IN MARRIAGE
4) the parties involved have probably been into PREMARITAL SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS BEFORE, SO MAY FIND IT DIFFICULT TO QUIT AFTER THEIR WEDDING.
5) Even when the relationship started on a wrong foundation, IT CAN BE CORRECTED & MADE INTO A HAVEN OF BLISS, BY FIRST ADMITTING THERE'S A PROBLEM & "WE NEED TO MAKE AMENDS ", then getting a reputable counseling expert to help them, even as they both personally YIELD & ATTEMPT the counsel provided.
6) finally, if the couple beleive in God or any deity best to them, THEY SHOULD CONSTANTLY PLACE THEIR UNION IN PRAYER & BE UNSELFISH TO EACHOTHER.

With the above, i also want u to understand that the story ia not just as u hear it: both of them slept in d same house, &HE EVEN REQUESTED FOR SEX (Which means they may not have slept quarreling & she possibly may have BEEN DENYING HIM OF HERSELF, WHICH BREAKS THEIR MARRIAGE VOWS). Haba is he a beast to request for sex & then beat her JUST BECAUSE OF THAT?
How did she respond to him?
Does she expect him to go get sexually satisfied outside or from a prostitute?
CONSIDER HER ATTITUDE TO THE MARRIAGE, PLS.

thnk u
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2017
Sirheny007:

I cannot imagine you to be tough anywhere except of course in bed...
cool
Lol... I've heard u
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2017
ekems2017:
Madam sorry for the punching. But I believe you know that your hubby loves sex why not give him a quickie or talk to him the way he will understand. There are some men who do not joke with sex. You should know your hubby by now.
Although what he did was wrong he is suppose to also respect your feelings. Now you can't attend the conference again and he still took it by force.
Sorry dear next time Even though you are not in the mood just open your leg for him to do whatever he wants to do so that you can go your way and peace will reign.
Don't give him room to have a side chick cos he will put the blame on you.
Once again sorry.
I'm surprised at your comment, to open her legs even when she's not in the mood shocked And to think she's already dressed for an outing.
Just think it's the other way round, will the man have gree..
The man is out rightly wrong.

I hope the woman get justice.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by davo90tico(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2017
menxer:
I don't know how to describe a man who maltreats a woman because of sex, when "sex is the cheapest thing money can buy."
Chai! so it is even cheaper than 10naira pure water abi? bros which country do u live in? is it cheaper than mama put? is it cheaper than vitamin c? is it cheaper than panadol?
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by gare2510(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2017
Is this the first time he is hitting her, how did she say what she said? guess our women need a course in diplomacy. If she had told him honey just wait till evening I'm planning something really hot this just make you come back home prepared, d guy would probably be the one ironing her dress to the conference. Possible she told him he was being unreasonable. Not every guy has full control of his emotions

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by soulfood(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2017
discman2k2:

I've noticed some folks, esp ladies who may not be married, or may be divorced, or haven't behaved well to get someone look at them with desire for marriage advising & corrupting the innocent gullible minds of women who are already married but having issues wuth their hubbies in their matrimonial home that they SHOULD LEAVE WHEN HE BEGINS TO ABUSE THEM.
Nobody should stay in an abusive home, male or female!!!!!! When they die while trying to salvage the marriage, you people will change mouth and type RIP.

With your so called experience, you should know violence is never the solution. Diplomacy is very important in marriage.

Pray:
There is nothing as sweet as early morning quickie.

Which would have been better, The man should get it from his wife or go out and rape someone else?

The kind of analogy you people come up with though...sickening.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2017
lonelydora:

That's where the man failed in his duty. Everyone has that 'mood button' which he refused to push. I'm sure you have one, which part? grin
aaaaaaaaah! Thanks for your honest reply. So unlikely to.... lipsrsealed

To your questions: Aju'm ekwensu n'oru ya n'ile grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by YelloweWest: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2017
segzy0i:
as much as I hate woman battering what the man do was very wrong but our woman too should be wise to give to the man when needed if he has allow the man to have his way under 20 mins he should be through and if she condition her mind she might not even ejaculate and she will be free to attend to her conference now that she has been battered will she be able to go to the conference 10-20 mins of sex will not ruin her conference some men are wild when it comes to sex so understand and study your partner well
Sickening... what if she's not in the mood angry

You think women are robots??

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2017
so small slap is now beaten the slap is just brain resetting... if ur husband have concubine now you will be the complain, one of the reason I prefer polygamy, if she no give u , the other wife will be willing to give u as u want... in polygamy there willl be a competition... any day ur wife started forming Early morning or midnight headache rest assure she is crushing on another man...

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Pray(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2017
There is nothing as sweet as early morning quickie.

Which would have been better, The man should get it from his wife or go out and rape someone else?

There is more to it that's why a lawyer came in quickly. You cannot have just one issue with your wife and chaply it has gone to social media. She should tell us the whole story.

Though any form of violence against anyone is bad and i'm not in support of it. But we nee the true story.

God help us. God bless my wife.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by YelloweWest: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Bullhari007:
so small slap is now beaten the slap is just brain resetting... if ur husband have concubine now you will be the complain, one of the reason I prefer polygamy, if she no give u , the other wife will be willing to give u as u want... in polygamy there willl be a competition... any day ur wife started forming Early morning or midnight headache rest assure she is crushing on another man...
U know nothing about women

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by lonelydora: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2017
AuroraB:
aaaaaaaaah! Thanks for your honest reply. So unlikely to.... lipsrsealed

To your questions: Aju'm ekwensu n'oru ya n'ile grin
Nne. Amaghi m na ebu nwafo. E cherem na ebu onye ofe mmanu
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Joejoe12(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2017
i prayed God give our men more grace to be patient, woman can make man to sin against God with their attitude. Man needs patience, love their wife and fear God
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Daboomb: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2017
menxer:
I don't know how to describe a man who maltreats a woman because of sex, when "sex is the cheapest thing money can buy."

He is not just "a man"! He is her HUSBAND.
She is not just "a woman"!! She is his WIFE.

Even the Bible admonishes us not to deprive each other (husband and wife) of sex.
If you dont want anyone to make a LEGITIMATE DEMAND of sex from you, then DONT GET MARRIED.

Deprivation of "conjugal bliss" (sex) in a marriage, is enough legal grounds for that marriage to be annulled.

That is how serious even the law, looks at it.

If the same Man brings-in another woman now, she will still be shouting Polygamy!
You cant eat your cake, AND STILL WANT TO HAVE IT.

The man for take it easy sha, all this panel-beating stuff is not worth the effort.
Just send her out of your house and marry another woman that is ready to be a WIFE and do Wife-duties
. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by tartarus(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2017
ekems2017:
Madam sorry for the punching. But I believe you know that your hubby loves sex why not give him a quickie or talk to him the way he will understand. There are some men who do not joke with sex. You should know your hubby by now.
Although what he did was wrong he is suppose to also respect your feelings. Now you can't attend the conference again and he still took it by force.
Sorry dear next time Even though you are not in the mood just open your leg for him to do whatever he wants to do so that you can go your way and peace will reign.
Once again sorry.

This is absolute rubbish. I'm sorry sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ekems2017(f): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2017
Don't be suprise at my comment. She is married to that man. What if it was her dressing that made her husband arouse. We are not talking about boyfriend/ girlfriend relationship here. We are talking about husband and wife.
If you dig deep into this story you might be suprise that the man even asked for it before she dressed up. She would have used those sweet words she has to calm him down.

Omotayor123:
I'm surprised at your comment, to open her legs even when she's not in the mood shocked And to think she's already dressed for an outing.
Just think it's the other way round, will the man have gree..
The man is out rightly wrong.

I hope the woman get justice.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by thunderbabs: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2017
So, was she able to attend that conference? undecided

Guilty pleasure!
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by sben2308(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2017
ekems2017:
Once again sorry.

I totally agree with u but come think of it, don't u think there is more to all OP is saying cuz me just confuse o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by durasome(m): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2017
so it becomes your responsibility to bring this bed matter into the public domain, indeed you are a home breaker. so if she does not give herself to the man who married her maybe she want to come meet you. even Bible makes it clear on this.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2017
lonelydora:

Nne. Amaghi m na ebu nwafo. E cherem na ebu onye ofe mmanu
embarassed gini mere iji chee etu ahukwanu
Anyway, your siggy made me know you are Igbo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.