Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? (5298 Views)

Who Say Black Skin Isn't Beautiful Check This Out / I'm Looking For This Beautiful Black Benue Girl / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by kaylinda: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
I think this is the most beautiful black skin tone. Who else is with me?

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nobody is with you, take off the makeup and the Photoshop innit

Me babe is miles prettier grin

7 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by whitebeard(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by TheHistorian(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
MTV Base Shuga

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by Safiaa(f): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
vargasvictory:

her makeup looks very minimal darling. You can tell that she's naturally beautiful with her feautures. Stop being a hater.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
Safiaa:
her makeup looks very minimal darling. You can tell that she's naturally beautiful with her feautures. Stop being a hater.

I don't remember the part where I said she isn't, I'm just not undermining the many wonders of Photoshop, Babe.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Those lips. Uhn. Cunninglus go make sense with her
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by kaylinda: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
vargasvictory:

U aren't making any sense

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by kaylinda: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Safiaa:

Thanks dear. Some peeps must criticize and troll for no just good reason.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
mehn i love thos lips cheesy wink.imagine her givin u.... grin

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
vargasvictory:

pic of ur babe or

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by nddydamzi(f): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
op have you seen my girlfriend? maybe if you see her u'll have a change of thought
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by Bahddo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nice... I'd even like it slightly darker.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by MrCork: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
kaylinda:

angry
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by MrCork: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
kaylinda:
....sweery u were sunshade at night... correct?
(No oofensece)
angry
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by FitnessDoctor: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
It depends on what you mean by beautiful.. Because according to the eyes of the majority, fair skinned is the most beautiful skin tone... Although many Nigerians will agree that Black is beautiful and best, most of them are eyeing, dying and running after the fair skin tone (not bleached)... Just like the way many Nigerians will agree that the country is cursed, but when someone from Kenya says the same they will go against him in large numbers.

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor your favorite health blogger

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by TheUmbra: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
vargasvictory:

Spot on! You took right outta my mouth. She's beautiful alright. But for her skin tone, it obviously digitally edited.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by AmbIzuchukwu(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
This

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
AmbIzuchukwu:
This
she is a goddess. Beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? by kaylinda: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
It depends on what you mean by beautiful.. Because according to the eyes of the majority, fair skinned is the most beautiful skin tone... Although many Nigerians will agree that Black is beautiful and best, most of them are eyeing, dying and running after the fair skin tone (not bleached)... Just like the way many Nigerians will agree that the country is cursed, but when someone from Kenya says the same they will go against him in large numbers.

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor your favorite health blogger

You are correct.

(1) (Reply)

The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset / Trending Photo Of Bbnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Bre@st / My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.