Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking (49801 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Burgerlomo: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
Davido where are you!!!!!!! see another free kpakus

Flavour. u re still on number two why small davido is in number 4!! uya add this one

2face. Annie no go find out uya add this number 6....remember u re still leading

wizkid.. see davido wey u started before don dey pull number..though we knw u can no longer impregnate woman...comman test bae go say na you

runtown...see your woman run mad over her....uya complete number 2

youngRapha....me since i'm true repentant born a new...I will wait for rihana to announce her own...

You no go kill pesin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Burgerlomo: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
I have somebody who I can recommend if child support is not going to be involved grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by YtivitissuP: 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lacomus:
The smart ones are aware the the ratio of women to men is something like this 5:1 grin grin grin grin

Abasi wam mmor !

Based on the last census, for age range <39, the ratio of male to female is 1:11. When one man in that age range gets married, we can guess the new ratio
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by RoyalBlak007: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha...do i have the right to say NO, if u want to? cheesy
She looks like Onome tho, the girl who taught how to douggie.... grin grin grin

Onome? Doggy? What's Doggy? grin
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by kwajahafiz(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=57575766] cool

She's ugly....plus men detest desperate women[
quote]

"She is ugly"?..she is a fine babe.
be like u be gay...
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by iluvpomo(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
28 years is close to Menopause??
Both the lady and the OP are daft .... sorry grin
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by esosuo2: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
undecided at 28 dis one is talking of clock let mi just pass jare I no. know biology
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by morereb10: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
cucumber no dey again?

get cucumber lady
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
This is called attention seeking 101. Biological clock indeed. She s still got a minimum of 15 years to have a child. Mtschewww
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Abfinest007(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
we are really in the end time baby mama now baby daddy. no need to announce am just go look for one maga make he dip him big cassava for ur hole
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Alphasoar(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
megrimor:
Look at how she looks like a stick of indomie
In Timaya voice, pity for us na!!!
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Obaf1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
I dont take does searching for husband or baby daddy any how u call it, i dont take dem serious at all, sheyh she wan tell us say, no guy dey eye her since ni, abi she dey form class, well fu***k and run niggers are coming 4 u;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; me dey leg out;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

1 Like

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Akalia(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Are you a woman? Are you interested in keeping your pair of breasts healthy, firm and attractive? If your answer is in the affirmative, then this product is for you- this product will prevent and eliminate breast sagging, reverses effects of weight loss, child birth breastfeeding, pregnancy, aging, gravity and lots more. This product works like magic by rejuvenating the breast tissue and muscles from the outside in. Price has being slashed from #17,500 to #13,000. So hurry and place your order while stock lasts. If you are in any state of the federation (Nigeria), call this line 08034775268. Payment on delivery service is available.

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by WachsComedy: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Toks2008(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
She is still young nah...make she calm down.
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by thunderbabs: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
She no provide the Stats of the baby daddy she wants ni.....na Van Gaal Scout she dey use, myt turn out bad at d end of d season o undecided
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Jman06(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
When a lady says she is 28, just add 10 to that and you arrive at 38. She won't be this desperate if she's just 28.

1 Like

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by freddymanny49: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello! My dick is available for you. Mind you, i got nourishing sperm for you ass girl.
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by thunderbabs: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Obafemi Martins is a free agent ooo..Contact me, has the money, his looks, average....if she interested, holla at ur boi hia grin
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by dstar01(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
waxxydude:
I don't even know who to blame in this girl condition. Whether her parents, the society, the guy wey first shaq am whether he mishandle the girl head, or i should blame the quality of brain given to her at creation.

Who should i blame?

*In Omawunmi voice* if you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by antidisestablis: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
waxxydude:
I don't even know who to blame in this girl condition. Whether her parents, the society, the guy wey first shaq am whether he mishandle the girl head, or i should blame the quality of brain given to her at creation.

Who should i blame?
Blame Buhari and APC
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
YtivitissuP:

Based on the last census, for age range <39, the ratio of male to female is 1:11. When one man in that age range gets married, we can guess the new ratio
oboy, i been think say i de exaggerate .
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by MrHighSea: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
megrimor:
Look at how she looks like a stick of indomie
Disagree
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Soulsymbol99: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=YOUNGrapha post=57574311]Davido where are you!!!!!!! see another free kpakus

Flavour. u re still on number two why small davido is in number 4!! uya add this one

2face. Annie no go find out uya add this number 6....remember u re still leading

wizkid.. see davido wey u started before don dey pull number..though we knw u can no longer impregnate woman...comman test bae go say na you

runtown...see your woman run mad over her....uya complete number 2
Dis guy n go kill me grin

youngRapha....me since i'm true repentant born a new...I will wait for rihana to announce her own...
Dis guy no go kill me grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Halo22: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nawaooo.. I been dey think say na lie until I jam one or whether na she jam me. Ladies are so so desperate nowadays. In fact I no even know how I wan commot for the wahala wey i enter so.
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by bellenornor(f): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
megrimor:
Uwa mmebi
No be small uwa mmebi
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by grandstar(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
This is outrageous! She's at least a good 17 years away from menopause.

The real problem is that 7 out of 10 black kids are born out of wedlock and now carries little or no stigma.

You find 28year old grandmothers in these black community.

So when a 28 year old single lady is without a child at that age, she feels something is wrong when most of her age mates already have 1 or 2.
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by eezeribe(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided biological clock ticking at 28 undecided #teamnoticeme
Don't mind her... She probably doesn't have anything doing with her life.
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Jok3r(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Flexygist:
A on Lady twitter launches an aggressive search for a baby daddy, as she inches closer to menopause.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/16/lady-launch-an-aggressive-search-for-a-baby-daddy-as-she-closer-to-menopause/

i am available... oya add me on ig kb_jack
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by georgeidoni: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Attention seeking b..ch!!! Bioligical clock my foot.
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Angy55(f): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Menopause ke...only 28.

Wetin make kemi olunloyo and linda ikeji come talk? ...menoSTOP?
And that is how they always fall into wrong hands, though it's advisable to marry early

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.