Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking (49794 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by joenor(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
The lady should continue searching soon.
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by AreaFada2: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
mangala14:
grin

I give up on this generation.

She is looking for a BABY FATHER not a HUSBAND
Actually I like the chic. Because she's just voicing what millions of them want but are too afraid of what society, Church and others will say.

I like honest people. Whether it is the right way forward is up for discussion. Certainly many women are already in such arrangements. It is " symbiosis ". Both parties benefit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
AreaFada2:

Actually I like the chic. Because she's just voicing what millions of them want but are too afraid of what society, Church and others will say.

I like honest people. Whether it is the right way forward is up for discussion. Certainly many women are already in such arrangements. It is " symbiosis ". Both parties benefit.

more lyk "paid patnership"
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Ademoore07(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:
grin

E be like say na seun's wife be this grin
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by leonard002(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
cool

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by jessedaflow: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
waxxydude:
I don't even know who to blame in this girl condition. Whether her parents, the society, the guy wey first shaq am whether he mishandle the girl head, or i should blame the quality of brain given to her at creation.

Who should i blame?
u ft blame the guy wey disvirgin am first cos dats ho it all started
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by MissRaine69(f): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
29 and her biological clock is ticking? No hope for humanity!
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by macaranta(m): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
28?imagine....smh
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by porozhniy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ol' gal is either an attention seeker or probably broke looking for someone to finance her lifestyle via the baby mama route.
If she genuinely wants a baby, she know how to get one.
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Immorttal: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
waxxydude:
I don't even know who to blame in this girl condition. Whether her parents, the society, the guy wey first shaq am whether he mishandle the girl head, or i should blame the quality of brain given to her at creation.

Who should i blame?
this is 21st century, marriage is waning at a steady pace or are you not seeing it. Try to be ahead and see the future, thats what she is doing, she is not mad just ahead.
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by manikspears: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Badgers14:
She should DM Davido or Whizkid..

Tuface has since retired grin grin
Person no dey come out of retirement. Stop it o,over to you jare bro innocent tubaba the record holder you can extend the lead.
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by oluwashedy: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
waxxydude:

Who should i blame?
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by datigbogirl: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Flexygist:
A on Lady twitter launches an aggressive search for a baby daddy, as she inches closer to menopause.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/16/lady-launch-an-aggressive-search-for-a-baby-daddy-as-she-closer-to-menopause/

No one wants to produce offspring from such a duck face.
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
trustyshoess:
This is called attention seeking 101. Biological clock indeed. She s still got a minimum of 15 years to have a child. Mtschewww
Ur menopausal calculation is very wrong these days ladies enter menopause as early as thirty-five (35) depending on how early one start seeing her period,now if u look at it from her own point of view u 'll see that she is some how right assuming she wants to have five children at the interval of two years each u can as well see that is no longer possible.
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by offishialpablo: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lacomus:
The smart ones are aware the the ratio of women to men is something like this 5:1 grin grin grin grin

Abasi wam mmor !
my Ibibio bloodah
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by fiona14: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
davido n 2face r available grin
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Beryl007: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
gajeki:
Interesting
Scam.. God will jugde u for dis

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Missfads(f): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
That lady is more than 28 years old...but....its not my Biz

This is my business

Hello Nairalanders, My wedding is coming up... Please help me win a wedding cake by liking the picture in this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/ . Pls do this for me. Thank u and God bless. May good news never depart from your homes
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by YOUNGrapha(m): 12:42am On Jun 17, 2017
burkingx:
...... grin grin grin.....em don already land for tweeter dey dance......
IFE MI i'm thinking of dropping my choice of rihanna to you....uya declare ur own cheesy
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by zonax(m): 3:32am On Jun 17, 2017
waxxydude:

Who should i blame?
Abeg no dey too play
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by sigmundfreud(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2017
Pretty and Bold...
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by preponey: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2017
no be only babe mama we go dey hear
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by segzyogondus(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2017
Why she dey find baby daddy online when club,church,market,mosque and many other places dey to see guys to be baby daddy except na joke or she just want popular online.... Popularity must be earned by any means
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by walemetro: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2017
Lacomus:
The smart ones are aware the the ratio of women to men is something like this 5:1 grin grin grin grin

Abasi wam mmor !

actually not true. the ratio is more like 1:1 but in Nigeria men are more than women. so if u find one. hold am tight. if not u will surely share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Oladipo1166(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
abeg give ha my number..... I nid sum1 I wan b. b4
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by justmenoni: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tosyne2much how far nah
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by tosyne2much(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
justmenoni:
Tosyne'2much how far nah
Baba I dey here oooo cheesy
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by sfinkzslot(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2017
hmmm... attention seeker, what happened to sperm banks
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Konquest: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2017
Flexygist:
A on Lady twitter launches an aggressive search for a baby daddy, as she inches closer to menopause.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/16/lady-launch-an-aggressive-search-for-a-baby-daddy-as-she-closer-to-menopause/

^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
Maybe she didn't see anyone within
her inner circle of influence... Now she
is rushing by settling for less.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.