Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking (49803 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Austema(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
T
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by BestOnlineDeals(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
She should go to a sperm bank

1 Like

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by holluphemydavid(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
Davido where are you!!!!!!! see another free kpakus

Flavour. u re still on number two why small davido is in number 4!! uya add this one

2face. Annie no go find out uya add this number 6....remember u re still leading

wizkid.. see davido wey u started before don dey pull number..though we knw u can no longer impregnate woman...comman test bae go say na you

runtown...see your woman run mad over her....uya complete number 2

youngRapha....me since i'm true repentant born a new...I will wait for rihana to announce her own...
hahaha God is watching u....number wots ur own? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Davido right now

1 Like

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by StarPlayer: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Menopause ke...only 28.

Wetin make kemi olunloyo and linda ikeji come talk? ...menoSTOP?
Kai!! stop that

1 Like

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by davidif: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Evablizin:
Lols are you tired of being a slayqueen you now want to change your qualification to a slaymama,happy searching hahaha

Chei!!! See meme! Haha

1 Like

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Tsam1959(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
N-power 2017 registration: how to create account | verify bvn & upload data
The second batch NPower registration has some slight adjustments from the first and these includes :First visit npower.gov.ng and register by creating a username and password and then sign ,As for issues like BVN already been used . the technical team has been able to work on it . simply close the page and kindly re-visit the page.

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by realwiz1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
haba..jus 28 u stil yung na..tink say na slay mama of 40

1 Like

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by ndat(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
waxxydude:
I don't even know who to blame in this girl condition. Whether her parents, the society, the guy wey first shaq am whether he mishandle the girl head, or i should blame the quality of brain given to her at creation.

Who should i blame?
I blame it on low concentration of senses in her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by idreezbaba(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
hehe

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by davidif: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
She should freeze her eggs instead of looking for a baby daddy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
She must be a total frigid whack job if she has this banging body and isn't already knocked up.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by rossyc(f): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided biological clock ticking at 28 undecided #teamnoticeme
My dear no be small thing.. U dey mind the attention seeker..

1 Like

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by ICEMAN(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
An the population of illegitimate children in Nigeria continues to grow. Western countries like the US,Canada and the UK are trying to discourage illegitimate children because of the negative impact on the society and economy while Nigerian's now see it as fad. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by tosyne2much(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
I wonder how some ladies will be looking for future husbands yet they will still be dressing like whores. As for me, I don't settle for immoral ladies no matter how appealing they might look

Anyway I wish her a baby daddy in advance

1 Like

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by purplekayc(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:
grin
what has she been waiting for?
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
waxxydude:
I don't even know who to blame in this girl condition. Whether her parents, the society, the guy wey first shaq am whether he mishandle the girl head, or i should blame the quality of brain given to her at creation.

Who should i blame?

So now you wish to put Blane on God over her self destruction ?he is the one that gave her brain ..see we are what we make our selves to be
She is simply someone who has no self respect and 28 isn't bad ....there is an option of sperm bank if she is serious

By her advert you can c exactly why she is still single
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by yongg: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
when is menopause...

And she is not talking of a husband, but a baby daddy, whatever that means...
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by bewla(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
waxxydude:

Who should i blame?
lalas for not bringing her to naira land front page in time
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by softbwoy01(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
YOUNGrapha:

Flavour. u re still on number two why small davido is in number 4!! uya add this one

2face. Annie no go find out uya add this number 6....remember u re still leading

wizkid.. see davido wey u started before don dey pull number..though we knw u can no longer impregnate woman...comman test bae go say na you

youngRapha....me since i'm true repentant born a new...I will wait for rihana to announce her own...
cdq needs to sign yhu
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by lovebelovedk: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
BE INFORMED- TOP 10 POOREST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD FOR 2017

https://belovedkonsult.com/top-10-poorest-countries-in-the-world/
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Damfostopper(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Excuse me Naihlah... is ur pucci opened... I don't mind feeding Yu my akamu

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Girl! Forget men they will give you STD, go do IVF.
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by 9jatatafo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
How much is she offering for the service?
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by medolab90(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
is she a Nigerian
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by juman(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
You see!

nigeria became a destroyed country.
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by bellotaofeek: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
lefulefu:
oya grin
dacovajnr
XINZ
SoftWerk
come an help a lady in need..
mehn she make sense sha

Sofrwork for real !
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by burkingx(f): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
YOUNGrapha:

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
yongg:
when is menopause...

And she is not talking of a husband, but a baby daddy, whatever that means...
So u not aware that some ladies of this generation have lost hope of getting a husband talk more of settling down with kids of their own.
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by burkingx(f): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
YOUNGrapha:

...... grin grin grin.....em don already land for tweeter dey dance......

Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by soulfood(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
yeah! no qualms I will be happy to help. tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.