Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Cheated On My Partner With This Girl Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Partner With This Girl Photos) (3661 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On My Partner With This Girl Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
No offense. I just finished a discussion with this female colleague of mine. She was regretting ever cheating on her man. I stood there looking at her like “wtf”.

Now the question to all of you that cheats. Why feel regrets after cheating??

Some are so stupid enough to tell the truth to their partner. angry angry angry

Why do it in the first place if you know your gonna be a hypocrite later. angry angry
Re: I Cheated On My Partner With This Girl Photos) by RussianKGB: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Another lost soul whose destiny evolves around the dual walls of a vagina grin

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Partner With This Girl Photos) by Psalm2423(m): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
RussianKGB:
Another lost soul who's destiny evolves around the dual walls of a vagina grin

His moniker says it all.
Re: I Cheated On My Partner With This Girl Photos) by gift2xl: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ur O.S IS CORRUPTE.

Re: I Cheated On My Partner With This Girl Photos) by OluwasureGig: 12:20am On Oct 15, 2019
op get something to do with your life na even if it's Amara go and be frying
Re: I Cheated On My Partner With This Girl Photos) by rex444(m): 3:57am On Oct 15, 2019
RussianKGB:
Another lost soul whose destiny evolves around the dual walls of a vagina grin
his placenta may have been planted thr

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland End of Year Party / Reasons Why Men Rape / My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.