Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me (4408 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / What Could He Be Thinking? / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by na2day2(m): 5:24am On Jan 24, 2010
Abekeade08:

You are so silly, don't even know what to say to you anymore sef tongue

how about "u have swept me off my feet and i am now in love with u totally", that will be a good start wink wink kiss kiss
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Onyema1(m): 5:27am On Jan 24, 2010
@Abekeade, I appreciate your concern.  will keep you posted as events unfold.

Good night.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Onyema1(m): 5:30am On Jan 24, 2010
@Mixie, Many thanks. Will implement.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 5:31am On Jan 24, 2010
how about "u have swept me off my feet and i am now in love with u totally", that will be a good start

Go and sleep joh, silly boy tongue

@Abekeade, I appreciate your concern.  will keep you posted as events unfold.

Good night.

Yeah please do, for now take advantage of NYC social scene, go out have fun and meet people.

Nite nite boys.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by na2day2(m): 5:44am On Jan 24, 2010
Abekeade08:

Go and sleep joh, silly boy tongue

how can i sleep without u giving me ur number first? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Ximon: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2010
wink
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Akanbiedu(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2010
This usually happens to the brilliant and serious guys. Most girls don't like serious guys. To be candid with you, You have to look elsewhere. I can't imagine how you waited six months man.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by presido1: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2010
@Onyema,

Why are you waiting so long when Abekeade08 is in the same city with you. Who berra can it get. What you are looking for in Sokoto is there with you in shokoto.

Onyema1:

@Abekeade, I appreciate your concern. will keep you posted as events unfold.
Good night.
And her as well.

@na2day,
Pls don't come in between.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by softtouch2(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2010
I had the same experience before I got married here in Nigeria. I waited for 16 months after making my intention known to my longtime female friend. She kept me waiting even during my NYSC service, while opportunity abound! I quit waiting after 16 months, I met my wife. My wife is a longtime childhood friend too. Later, the former girl come begging, when she realized a gem is lost!, so, my friend just move on with ur life, even Shakespares said, "women are men's shadow, " my advise "Don't run after them"
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by na2day2(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2010
presido1:

@Onyema,

Why are you waiting so long when Abekeade08 is in the same city with you. Who berra can it get. What you are looking for in Sokoto is there with you in shokoto.
And her as well.

@na2day,
Pls don't come in between.

mind ya sef ooo! angry angry angry angry u know how long and hard i have worked to get Abekeade08 by my side? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Onyema1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2010
@Presido 1, hahahahaha, you are looking for na2day's trouble o, I want to clear my head first, and then chat a new curse. Abekeade sounds interesting though, me thinks she is cool.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by ssumpta(f): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2010
All this chyking on NL.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by BeeMe: 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2010
stop waiting for her or u will be shocked when her wedding IV comes out. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2010
Nairaland servers are slow is morning. Is anyone having to wait for a long time before a page loads? ok back to topic

@Onyema,

Una come dey try hook me up with onyema while I dey sleep abi? una well done oh. Onyema is blinded by loff right now cool and me I can't share my man with some shadow woman person neva get over. undecided I am more than enough for one man, so all attention has to be focused on moi tongue

mind ya sef ooo!      u know how long and hard i have worked to get Abekeade08  by my side.
Hmm seems like you are working hard to get me and 50 other girls on NL at the same time lipsrsealed grin Mr Na2day na real multi tasker, any woman wey enter in trap don enter wahala be that. grin

stop waiting for her or u will be shocked when her wedding IV comes out.
Thats what I have been trying to tell him ooh.[quote][/quote]
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by dayokanu(m): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2010
Una come dey try hook me up with onyema while I dey sleep abi? una well done oh. Onyema is blinded by loff right now and me I can't share my man with some shadow woman person neva get over. I more than enough for one man, so all attention has to be focused on moi

mind ya sef ooo! u know how long and hard i have worked to

WHo dey hook my abekeade to Onyema? I am very jealous o.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2010
WHo dey hook my abekeade to Onyema? I am very jealous o.
Dayo kabo jare,
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by dayokanu(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2010
Where have you been I missed you. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

How was your outing yesterday.

Pade mi ni corner
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2010
Where have you been I missed you.

How was your outing yesterday.

Pade mi ni corner

I didn't go out yesterday. Geez i am such a geek. I read till 5am this morning. Dayo with all this your talk, NL go think say i don become ya iyawo ooh. mind ya sef ooh. tongue How can I be assured that you are not another na2day? undecided tongue
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by dayokanu(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2010
I didn't go out yesterday. Geez i am such a geek. I read till 5am this morning.

Reading what? You have an exam?
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2010
Reading what? You have an exam?

Just novels. Reading and working out are my passion.

What wrong with you becoming my iyawo FYI thats my intention.
I am flattered.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Onyema1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2010
@Abekeade, lol, welcome back. You know how this things work eh. It's not some thing that will just say ok, I hereby quit and it ends. I know gradually and pretty soon I will bounce back. BDY, you already have enough aspirants like na2day and dayo, I no fit fight. Maybe you ask each of them to send in their written proposals, and show why they deserve you, and you take it up from there.

Have a great day
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by dayokanu(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2010
I am flattered.

For real. I am not playing

Just novels. Reading and working out are my passion.

I lost my apetite for Novels a long time ago.  Maybe you can read to me kiss
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by chic2pimp(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2010
^^^^^ look @ these shameless asewo *shakes his head* tongue tongue embarassed
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2010
@Abekeade, lol, welcome back.  You know how this things work eh. It's not some thing that will just say ok, I hereby quit and it ends.   I know gradually and pretty soon I will bounce back.  BDY, you already have enough aspirants like na2day and dayo, I no fit fight. Maybe you ask each of them to send in their written proposals, and show why they deserve you, and you take it up from there.

Have a great day

Yeah, I understand. Take your time and do what you have to do and move on with your life.

The written proposal thing is a good idea. Dayo, na2day, oya get to writing ooh. tongue
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2010
^^^^^ look @ these shameless asewo *shakes his head*

Backwards brainless nigerian mentality on display. ode oshi.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by H2O2: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2010
Abekeade08:

Easy on the vitriol girl, his comment was meant to be figurative.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2010
Easy on the vitriol girl, his comment was meant to be figurative.

Figurative or not, I don't take kindly to insults like that. How would he like it if i called his mama or sisters ashewo in a figurative manner? Abeg please ooh, some guys on NL should endeavour to act more like adults instead of little boys.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by H2O2: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2010
Abekeade08:

Figurative or not, I don't take kindly to insults like that. How would he like it if i called his mama or sisters ashewo in a figurative manner? Abeg please ooh, some guys on NL should endeavour to act more like adults instead of little boys.
But he was talking to dayo, who most likely wouldn't take it seriously either. Folks jive like that here once in a while. Nehows, I digress mami.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2010
But he was talking to dayo, who most likely wouldn't take it seriously either.  Folks jive like that here once in a while.  Nehows, I digress mami.

Maybe i should just stop taking NL so seriously before i give myself hypertension. I have a headache, am outta here. Have a good day Mr h202.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Onyema1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2010
@H202, I am surprised as to how the "figurative" expression fits into our discussions here, assuming it was used figuratively as you suggest.  Such adjective, in any way cannot be apposite, or to say the least reasonable to be used by any cultured person in a forum like this.

@Abekeade let him be, most times the best response to such comment is to ignore it because you cannot extract any meaningful discussion from such vegetable brains. It will just be an exercise in futility and you end up being worked up for nothing
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by chic2pimp(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2010
Abekeade08:

Will you shut up dia you freaking slowpoke. Only a blind bat like you would not see that my post was directed @ Dikee. Mumu of the highest order.

H2O2:

But he was talking to dayo, who most likely wouldn't take it seriously either. Folks jive like that here once in a while. Nehows, I digress mami.
Thank you jare.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by H2O2: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2010
Yesso, abs-woman, not too seriously.  Although if serendipity strikes, maybe you can find a true love here?  cheesy

But the forum does not represent a lotta people too well, since most don't take it seriously and don't act in the same manner they do in the physical world.  wink

chic2pimp:

Will you shut up dia you freaking slowpoke. Only a blind bat like you would not see that my post was directed @ Dikee. Mumu of the highest order.
Thank you jare.

Ah ahn o ga o chicksnchimps. See as you don pour fuel for fire again. I was trying to quell the flame.

Make una take am easy oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation / Help: I'm In A Long Distance Relationship With A Nigerian Man / My Girlfriend Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.