Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me (4309 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / What Could He Be Thinking? / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2010
@Poster

i can feel your situations but i have here some candid advise

Believe me People that wait too long like you get hurt at the end.

During this time u have being waiting,i can guess some action must have changed in you.

e.g You don`t get angry when she expected you to get angry,cos u might be thinking u don`t wanna hurt her but the truth is deep inside her mind, she might be thinking u are not Man enough.

Waiting too long trying to convey your love to her seems like an act of despiracy,maybe she knows that you have no other way.
Even if this girl say YES, i don`t think she can marry you because by the time your true actions comes out, then she will start complaining that you are not the Man she used to know.

SOLUTION

Don`t allow your emotions to take over the real man in you.

SO MANY GIRLS ARE OUTSIDE THERE THAT ARE READY TO SHOWER YOU WITH LOVE AND CARE.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by chic2pimp(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2010
Onyema1:

@Abekeade let him be, most times the best response to such comment is to ignore it because you cannot extract any meaningful discussion from such vegetable brains. It will just be an exercise in futility and you end up being worked up for nothing
Go suck yourself. Bloody fool.

H2O2:

But the forum does not represent a lotta people too well, since most don't take it seriously and don't act in the same manner they do in the physical world.  wink
Ah ahn o ga o chicksnchimps. See as you don pour fuel for fire again. I was trying to quell the flame.

Make una take am easy oooooo
Omo I tire jare. No mind me jor grin
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2010
Yesso, abs-woman, not too seriously. Although if serendipity strikes, maybe you can find a true love here?

I am not engaging Mr chimps anymore, just for the record i am here to have fun with fellow naijas, i no dey look for loff oh.

Onyema, thank you for your support jare.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by chic2pimp(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2010
Oya let us kiss and make up tongue grin grin
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2010
Oya let kiss and make up

cry kiss kiss wink

Ok no more abuse of anybody else ok. Thank you mr chic2chimp. grin
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by H2O2: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2010
see them. na una sabi.

@abeke,
never say never. love is anywhere and everywhere.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Onyema1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2010
Ok cool, you guys enjoy yourselves, I will be right back.  I am off to the gym. My brain won burst.  I don't know who invented exams.

Mr. chic2chimp, come to Amsterdam cafe by 8pm tonight for a drink (122 street Amsterdam).  @Abekeade you may join us there too, and any one else who wants to come is invited. @ H202, you are a special guest for brokering peace.

Catch you in a moment
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by chic2pimp(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2010
Abekeade08:

cry kiss kiss wink

Ok no more abuse of anybody else ok. Thank you mr chic2chimp. grin
The pleasure is mine fyne gyal cool.

H2O2:

see them. na una sabi.

@abeke,
never say never. love is anywhere and everywhere.
 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Onyema1:

Ok cool, you guys enjoy yourselves, I will be right back. I am off to the gym. My brain won burst. I don't know who invented exams.

Mr. chic2chimp, come to Amsterdam cafe by 8pm tonight for a drink (122 street Amsterdam). @Abekeade you may join us there too, and any one else who wants to come is invited. @ H202, you are a special guest for brokering peace.

Catch you in a moment
Dayummm amsterdan. That's far away
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2010
Ok cool, you guys enjoy yourselves, I will be right back.  I am off to the gym. My brain won burst.  I don't know who invented exams.

Mr. chic2chimp, come to Amsterdam cafe by 8pm tonight for a drink (122 street Amsterdam).  @Abekeade you may join us there too, and any one else who wants to come is invited. @ H202, you are a special guest for brokering peace.

Catch you in a moment

Going to the gym is a good way of letting out stress. I hated exams too in school. Take am easy sha, you are almost done.

So is Mr chic2chimp in NYC too? I am going to have to tap him on the head if i see him in person before i can start smiling with him again tongue

8pm is too late for me. I wake up each morning to go to the gym at 5am, so i am usually in bed at 9pm, Maybe we can all do after work drinks after work sometime during the week.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by H2O2: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2010
i go to the gym at 5p, 6p, or 7p (sometimes 8p) and get back at 11, 12, 1am sometimes
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by chic2pimp(m): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2010
Abekeade08:

Going to the gym is a good way of letting out stress. I hated exams too in school. Take am easy sha, you are almost done.

So is Mr chic2chimp in NYC too? I am going to have to tap him on the head if i see him in person before i can start smiling with him again tongue

8pm is too late for me. I wake up each morning to go to the gym at 5am, so i am usually in bed at 9pm, Maybe we can all do after work drinks after work sometime during the week.

Nah i'm in london wink. As for the head tapping, I wouldn't mind actually if all of em' girls in the picture come along too grin grin.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Bim4u: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2010
@ poster,any girl dat take more than a month to reply to ur proposal is not interested in you.
don't be fooled by how long you've known urself n other sentiments n as others say stop giving her any sort of attention,things dat u say u can do for anybody might just be the only timg keeping her with you.
all women on forum as advice and as females it's all how n what we think we've all said.
we all think n act same way,a little different at times in the way the end result is but we all think same way,
good luck in meeting a lovely chick
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by H2O2: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2010
Bim4u:

@ poster,any girl dat take more than a month to reply to your proposal is not interested in you.
don't be fooled by how long you've known urself n other sentiments n as others say stop giving her any sort of attention,things dat u say u can do for anybody might just be the only timg keeping her with you.
all women on forum as advice and as females it's all how n what we think we've all said.
we all think n act same way,a little different at times in the way the end result is but we all think same way,
good luck in meeting a lovely chick
DUDE man, i agree.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 12:34am On Jan 25, 2010
i go to the gym at 5p, 6p, or 7p (sometimes 8p) and get back at 11, 12, 1am sometimes

Silly clown grin

Nah i'm in london . As for the head tapping, I wouldn't mind actually if all of em' girls in the picture come along too  .
Long throat. If all of us stand in front of you now, you go just dey sweat and stammer grin
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by H2O2: 12:37am On Jan 25, 2010
abeke, tbh babe i'm dead serious.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Onyema1(m): 12:52am On Jan 25, 2010
Hey guys I am back.  Had a good work out, so tired. So no one is good to go for tonight ehh?  chic2chimp you are in London, oh ic, @Abeke, that sounds great, lets make it happen, Weds and Fridays are my best open date. Just let me know your best time.
@Bim4u, thanks got your flow.  Am cool ok.  I am more convinced now that I have heard loads of similar advice, every body here can't be wrong, it's just too bad that most of our ladies are not straight but they will complain so bitterly about men.  But one thing I have come to understand in life is that "bad" and rough guys always have smooth sail with women, and most women enjoy to hear tissues of lies.

Anyway life goes on.  cheers mates
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by bkbaybe99: 1:49am On Jan 25, 2010
Dayyum, I thot abekeade was gone accept the invite n go to the bar, I'd have been there ASAP! Oh well. . . .
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 1:55am On Jan 25, 2010
Hey guys I am back. Had a good work out, so tired. So no one is good to go for tonight ehh? chic2chimp you are in London, oh ic, @Abeke, that sounds great, lets make it happen, Weds and Fridays are my best open date. Just let me know your best time.

Where do you workout? Mine is NYSC. Tonight is a long tin. Fridays are best for me. Maybe we can make it an NL thing. I especially would like to meet NYC naija females, don't know too many of them here.

Dayyum, I thot abekeade was gone accept the invite n go to the bar, I'd have been there ASAP! Oh well. . . .
lol, don't worry if we have an NL outing, we'll let you know.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 1:57am On Jan 25, 2010
abeke, tbh babe i'm dead serious.

If you keep working out that much, you go resemble Arnold soon oh grin
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by H2O2: 1:59am On Jan 25, 2010
if wishes were horses lol.

I don't lift. I mostly run and other recreational sports.
To stay toned. BUT I'm currently obese and outta shape.

Haven't worked out in like a month. Too much garri and chicken peri peri.

emi laye mi
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 2:10am On Jan 25, 2010
if wishes were horses lol.

I don't lift.  I mostly run and other recreational sports.
To stay toned. BUT I'm currently obese and outta shape.

Haven't worked out in like a month.  Too much garri and chicken peri peri.

emi laye mi

How can you be obese and work out for 3 hrs joh. An obese person go don die after 30 minutes of heavy workout. We know you are a fine bobo, no need to be modest wink

Gari and chiken peri peri, lol I just had Gari and moi moi for dinner, hmm damn good. I try not to eat too late though, cos i am not trying to gain weight.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by H2O2: 2:31am On Jan 25, 2010
Lol don't flatter me o
I might just think you wanna date me

You fine and slim enough as it is so i don't think you need to worry much about gaining weight.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Onyema1(m): 3:44am On Jan 25, 2010
@Abeke, i workout in my crib, we have got sophisticated gym right here. Friday is cool, no lectures, but i will be busy this friday, got interview and dinner party, lets choose another Friday as you may wish.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by na2day2(m): 4:15am On Jan 25, 2010
Onyema1:

@Presido 1, hahahahaha, you are looking for na2day's trouble o, I want to clear my head first, and then chat a new curse.  Abekeade sounds interesting though, me thinks she is cool.

no mind presido, hin no get your good in mind, u never hear say i no dey share?  wink wink wink

Abekeade08:

Nairaland servers are slow is morning. Is anyone having to wait for a long time before a page loads? ok back to topic

Una come dey try hook me up with onyema while I dey sleep abi? una well done oh. Onyema is blinded by loff right now cool and me I can't share my man with some shadow woman person neva get over. undecided I am more than enough for one man, so all attention has to be focused on moi tongue
Hmm seems like you are working hard to get me and 50 other girls on NL at the same time lipsrsealed grin Mr Na2day na real multi tasker, any woman wey enter in trap don enter wahala be that. grin
Thats what I have been trying to tell him ooh.

ovularia, u are the only one in my heart, all other girls are just film trick  kiss kiss kiss

Abekeade08:

I didn't go out yesterday. Geez i am such a geek. I read till 5am this morning. Dayo with all this your talk, NL go think say i don become ya iyawo ooh. mind ya sef ooh. tongue How can I be assured that you are not another na2day? undecided tongue

why na? dayo na player, me i bi saint  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Onyema1:

@Abekeade, lol, welcome back.  You know how this things work eh. It's not some thing that will just say ok, I hereby quit and it ends.  I know gradually and pretty soon I will bounce back.  BDY, you already have enough aspirants like na2day and dayo, I no fit fight. Maybe you ask each of them to send in their written proposals, and show why they deserve you, and you take it up from there.

Have a great day

good, now i only have one opponent left, dayo. i will just have to find a way to eliminate him  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Abekeade08:

Yeah, I understand. Take your time and do what you have to do and move on with your life.

The written proposal thing is a good idea. Dayo, na2day, oya get to writing ooh. tongue

as i no go school wetin i go do now?  cry cry cry cry

Onyema1:

@Abeke, i workout in my crib, we have got sophisticated gym right here.  Friday is cool, no lectures, but i will be busy this friday, got interview and dinner party, lets choose another Friday as you may wish.

cough cough cough! my eye is on u mister!  angry angry angry angry

[quote][/quote]
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by unban190: 5:09am On Jan 25, 2010
@post

Hold on lemme get my glasses
Its too long~
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by bkbaybe99: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2010
Abekeade08:

Where do you workout? Mine is NYSC. Tonight is a long tin. Fridays are best for me. Maybe we can make it an NL thing. I especially would like to meet NYC naija females, don't know too many of them here.
lol, don't worry if we have an NL outing, we'll let you know.

Ah, ok. But why do I feel like I might somehow miss the invite? When are ur days off? On the real, I'll invite you (and ur gals; so u could feel more comfortable) out. I know people in some of the top clubs out here so u aint gone have to wait in line (dont construe this statement as me trying to boast/show off, Im just trying to quell any fears u might have about getting in) if u decide to come! hey, u still never said what borough u reside in!!!
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by presido1: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2010
Onyema1:

Hey guys I am back. Had a good work out, so tired. So no one is good to go for tonight ehh? chic2chimp you are in London, oh ic, @Abeke, that sounds great, lets make it happen, Weds and Fridays are my best open date. Just let me know your best time.
This presido1 too mush ooh. Like play like play they will send presido1 IV. grin grin grin
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2010
This presido1 too mush ooh. Like play like play they will send presido1 IV.   

Mr presido, na u know ooh. tongue We are just trying to have a little NL meet-up . Maybe i'll introduce onyema to a couple girls that will make his head spin, he won't even have time for that girl wey dey form anymore. grin
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by na2day2(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
Abekeade08:

Mr presido, na u know ooh. tongue We are just trying to have a little NL meet-up . Maybe i'll introduce onyema to a couple girls that will make his head spin, he won't even have time for that girl wey dey form anymore. grin

it is a trap honey, that onyema na criminal, ran a background check on it, i found out that he is a heart breaker and ur heart is no match for him. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed come to me, ur one true love kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by Abekeade08(f): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2010
it is a trap honey, that onyema na criminal, ran a background check on it, i found out that he is a heart breaker and your heart is no match for him. come to me, your one true love

You are my NL father na( like secondary school father), so we can't be rolling like that. wink However, I know you say you get plenty one true love's for NL, so nothing do you. grin
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by na2day2(m): 4:52am On Jan 26, 2010
Abekeade08:

You are my NL father na( like secondary school father), so we can't be rolling like that. wink However, I know you say you get plenty one true love's for NL, so nothing do you. grin

did sum1 delete our msgs? anywayz, i am not ur father but ur future hubby, i claim it in Jesus name! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me by kpolli(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2010
i feel u my guy,
but like a girl taught me, give her ultimatum, u cant wait for life, 6 months is too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? / Girls, I Rest My Case!! / Guys Why Do You 'like' Unattractive Female Profile Pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.