Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose (35628 Views)

'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets / Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by unbeatablerosak(f): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=engineerboat post=57582079]

http://punchng.com/%e2%80%8eim-the-next-president-says-fayose/[ Biafrans says ✔️ YES to all u say. We are solidly behind u sir.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by MrImole: 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
azimibraun:
Mr Ayodele Peter Fayose is a very un intelligent person and a has dark days awaiting him politically. In the whole of Nigerian political scene, he is the most confused politician at the moment. No PDP for him, No APC for him and No Political office for him which means no immunity all in 2018. A few months away. If he ever succeeds in installing a crony as Governor of Ekiti state under PDP, that person will betray him in 6months and join the APC. Fayose has boxed himself into a tight corner.

What is this thing saying?
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by breakeven: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ride on fayose. One thing I know is that you will be far better than buhari the dullard of a president.Buhari is the worst president that Nigeria has ever had.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by kunlexxy: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
this guy is dreaming.....

In other news... Are u a salary earner and you need an instant loan to take care of your urgent financial needs? Check my signature. Get a loan within 24hrs after submitting all necessary documents...

We come through not only on PayDays but anytime you need fast cash to achieve goals.

Get up to N2,500,000 fast cash loan, no collateral required.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by MrImole: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
honor4me:

I am a S/W, we are not as foolish as supporting an unserious element as Fayose. Ask Ekiti workers, he is still owing last year November salary

Is it his fault?

Where were you when Fayemi was borrowing money up and down?

Plus: You can talk of this year, he is not owing any worker last year salary, he has paid them.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
I will gladly vote you sir. I'm ibo but I'd come down from where ever I am to vote you.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by mhizAnnie(f): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Adminisher:

If you think Fayose performs better than Buhari then you are a local breed like Fayose himself. The man does not know jack about leadership

He won't pay salaries then later he'll start sharing two cups of rice to those retards...watch how they'll sing praises to him...It's so sad that people can be so gullible, fall the same crap again
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Nellybii: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

The infallible truth is that...SE & SS will fall over themselves to cast their vote for FAYOSE ......even IPOB will not boycott elections if FAYOSE is an option......FAYOSE is loved unconditionally in SE and SS.......the SW will vote for him regardless of tinubu's position except for a few Muslims.......the NC will back FAYOSE faithfully....Christian s in the NW and NE will queue behind FAYOSE.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH U DISLIKE THE TRUTH U CANNOT CHANGE IT........ FAYOSE WILL WIN ANY POPULARITY CONTEST IN NIGERIA AS HE CUTS ACROSS ALL THE DIVIDES WITH LOVE.....VOICE OF THE VOICELESS..
.FAYOSE!!!!!

Before coming on line to make yourself feel good, why don't you carry out opinion poll in Ekiti?
Ekiti people are just tolerating the tout and counting days for the agbero. He has eaten the share of his people. Never again.!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Nazacent: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Is just like Evans saying to the police, "I want to go back home"
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Gofwane(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Who knows the kind of weed this man always take?
he takes the type of weed that is mixed with dried ewedu leaves. angry
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by watchindelta(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
i blame u. grin no be becuz nigeria vote for buhari undecided yeye
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by judedave181: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
kingzizzy:
If in 2019, the two main presidential candidates happen to become, Ayo Fayose (PDP) vs Rochas Okorocha (APC)

Which of these two candidates do people think the Yoruba nation will vote for?
apart from Yoruba nation, most Igbo will vote Fayose. I will be number one to vote for him
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Bamslord: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oshokomole better shove that plan.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by babadem2much(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
is that same Fayose that was supporting Igbo presidency? Well let's see if SE SS N S will back him.... Btw how can he contest as governor for second term and President at the same time? This man need deliverance
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by okofians(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

SW will undoubtedly go to FAYOSE and so will NC not divided as b4....this is the difference now...
who are you to decide for NC?
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by okofians(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

SW will undoubtedly go to FAYOSE and so will NC not divided as b4....this is the difference ...
which parts of the NC are you from that you are now speaking for the whole region (NC)?
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
signz:
What is going on biko?

I like Ayo Fayose, he's brave and i know he'll perform better than Buhari but contesting 2019 elections is a bridge too far if you ask me.

Except the principalities and powers have zoned power to west, I don't see this man winning.

We need his likes in the Senate at least for now.

Be careful what you wish for, if PMB is in incompetent, then fayose is several levels above that, his incompetence even has a place in the legendary hall of incompetence
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by deedeedee1: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kyase:
and all those people don die abi
Lols!!!
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Na when dis man pull clothe, run enta market una go understand abi undecided

Tief like him. So wit all dose stomach infrastructure, eating corn by the roadside, trekking, senseless criticisms, etc, this mumu was only eyeing the seat of power of the federal republic of nigeria shocked No wonder his follower think like him **spits**
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Paradigmpastor: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
shocked
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Semper247(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
abimbolayekeen:
He will perform than Buhari , let give him a chance.

Did u go to school?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by unlimitedsoundz(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
For Your Mind grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by gud4dbest(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
madridguy:
I'm the next Senate President.

I think u shud av a platform first?
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by patola080(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dis man is on something like his brother 4rm River state
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lawd help Nigeria. cry
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Tominiola: 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
For your house sir
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by hadjipapiey(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
See your life houseide ! I saw it coming from his grin
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Skappy44(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
it won't good if APC come into power again
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by irepbdg(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Weldone sir, this man is on tramaldo...
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Anthrophile(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
He has more air in his syrinx than calories in his muscles. If he wants to be the president, let him first make his state a centre of attraction. Let his performance do the publicity as well as recommendations.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by muriunited(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Who knows, Fayose has gone mad again oo, is like this man has takes Ekiti weeds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? / Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) / Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.