Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose (35421 Views)

'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets / Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by egokudiowomoney: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Who knows the kind of weed this man always take?
Dino Melaye wll surely knows that
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by emynike2001(m): 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wel done sir, your aspiration IS already growing wings,

Lets sit tight and see where the winds will finally land you

I have already grab my remote control and pop corn
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by LexngtonSteele: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
He can be President of Biafra for sure... because he's idolized there.

But not Nigeria grin

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by egokudiowomoney: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
abimbolayekeen:
He will perform than Buhari , let give him a chance.
so that he can be sharing ponmo and palm wine for Nigerians on the street

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Igboesika: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Far better than that skeleton called bUHARI.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by holaconley: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
You people stay in Lagos and outside Ekiti and pass judgement from distance. You need to be here to confirm these lies!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by LadiIshola(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
BrutalJab:
If a dullard like Buhari can become president, why can't Fayose too?

now that's a brutal jab
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by azimibraun: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mr Ayodele Peter Fayose is a very un intelligent person and a has dark days awaiting him politically. In the whole of Nigerian political scene, he is the most confused politician at the moment. No PDP for him, No APC for him and No Political office for him which means no immunity all in 2018. A few months away. If he ever succeeds in installing a crony as Governor of Ekiti state under PDP, that person will betray him in 6months and join the APC. Fayose has boxed himself into a tight corner.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by MrImole: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
ollah1:
Perhaps he thinks Nigerians are as myopic as Ekitians

If we are myopic in Ekiti for supporting Basorun Peter Ayodele Fayose, it means you're suffering from astigmatism for supporting an illiterate president.

Nonsense par excellence!
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by bumi10(m): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fayose

Fayose

Fayose

Fayose

How many times did i call u?

hmmmmmmm
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by GavelSlam: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Dunt mind Yoruba runts; they are their own worst enemies. You don't need to do much to get at them, selfhate and self-destruction is a well-mastered art amongst them.

Even if it were to be a possibility for Fayose to emerge President in a country with people with severely lacking pedigrees like Shagari, Abacha, PMB etc hce ruled? Should it be other Yoruba men who would jerk-off at playing his Judas?! And na dem go still wan die on campaigns against pple seeking self-determination? After FFK etc acknowledged how they sold off MKO Abiola their hero for dirty money?

Dis is why we will always fault them. They think they're diplomatic, they are egalitarian but they're just often neither here nor there and do more harm than good on the long term!

If Fayose feels he merits, let him contest; it's a eemocracy. His kponmor-infrastructure antecedents will speak for him. The pple are wiser now!
So when you insult them they would do your bidding no be so?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by difference5050: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kudos to you sir Biafra is behind you
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Abfinest007(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
I so much love this man he can do anything with his mouth just like ohakim of IMO that okorocha sent parking from government house
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by honor4me: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

SW will undoubtedly go to FAYOSE and so will NC not divided as b4....this is the difference now...
I am a S/W, we are not as foolish as supporting an unserious element as Fayose. Ask Ekiti workers, he is still owing last year November salary

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by emmaadigun(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
engineerboat:

http://punchng.com/%e2%80%8eim-the-next-president-says-fayose/
this guy is a clown...... In your Dream abiii,

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by franudi: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
I am an Igbo and I will vote for you.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by jchioma: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Though a far cry... make una dey look. Na so no body take Donald Trump serious until he take enter power. grin
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by ndat(m): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Who knows the kind of weed this man always take?
you funny ooooo
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by azimibraun: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abfinest007:
I so much love this man he can do anything with his mouth just like ohakim of IMO that okorocha sent parking from government house
Have you seen the roads in owerri lately? Very wide and traffic has dissapeard. See how much the Man Ekiti people voted out as Governor is building Nigeria's future in solid minerals development? Am happy it's a relatively unpopular sector so the man is just building it gently gently... when he is done; we will stop very many things coming from India and russia. Fayemi is too polished for Fayose.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by muhakeem(m): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
no wonder he has been trying to gain grounds with all his rubbish talks and trying to gain cheap fame
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Lexusgs430: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Stomach infrastructure regime......
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
God forbid bad thing.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by difference5050: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Correct

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by fyneguy: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

SW will undoubtedly go to FAYOSE and so will NC not divided as b4....this is the difference now...

Are you from Syria?
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by LexngtonSteele: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
jamislaw:
President of Biafra abi?

Yes for sure....they worship and as$lick him on a daily basis there grin

Don't blame them...not a single leader dead or alive can match him sad

Let him go and distribute ponmo there, maybe drug-trafficking would reduce as a result.

Fayose for President! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by unbeatablerosak(f): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
engineerboat:

http://punchng.com/%e2%80%8eim-the-next-president-says-fayose/
Anything is possible in Naija.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by fyneguy: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Patience Jonathan and Fayose will slug it out at the PDP Presidential primary. lol
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Dasgoro: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fayose for president 2019.

The man alone is the opposition, he fought Buhari to a standstill, when others became cowards.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Bullhari007(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Saraki for president , ekweremadu for vice , Dino for Senate president Fayose for Secretary of state... let's chain the inefficient bullhari change
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by figure007(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Adminisher:

If you think Fayose performs better than Buhari then you are a local breed like Fayose himself. The man does not know jack about leadership
dont mind them. ..they think because he has been shouting and standing against the government that gives him the right or power of leadership? ? Because he moves around eating in restaurant with locals or doing anyhow warrants him being the president? ?lol.. . The way some Nigerians thank sometimes I don't understand... Fayose of all people? Hmmmm.... It's funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Ways To Save Your Electricity Consumption by NERC / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki / Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.