Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose (35379 Views)

'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets / Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Jabioro: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Egusi soup mix with Ekiti kete weeds is too bad.. Fayose had took it in excess and making him reasoning through his anus..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by mynuel(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Na 4d we take dey watch.

As the observer general National Observers Commission of Nigeria i hereby direct all commissioners to coordinate their location for a close,precise and accurate observation over and out.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by citizenY(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Who knows the kind of weed this man always take?

It is not weed. Na ELUBO him and Femo dey sniff.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by citizenY(m): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
heavenhug:
This is Nigeria, anything happens. Some people voted for him as their gov

I think Ekiti people are just counting the days. They cannot wait to shoo him out. I want to see which party ticket he will use. Maybe APGA. Certaiinly not APDD .

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by delpee(f): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by ROCE: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Is this some kind of Airforce1 joke?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by StoneColdBiceps(m): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
engineerboat:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Friday in Ado Ekiti, said he would become the next president of Nigeria.

The governor, a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, boasted that he had the attributes to wrestle power from the President Muhammadu Buhari-led All Progressives Congress in 2019.

He also boasted that former governors Segun Oni and Kayode Fayemi would fail if they contest the 2018 governorship election in the state.

According to him, neither of the two performed to an admirable level that Ekiti people would give them a second chance like he was given.

The governor spoke at a meeting with political office holders at the Government’s House, Ado Ekiti, where he also inspected Osoko Political Institute Centre.

He said, “Just because Ayo Fayose has won a second term to become governor of Ekiti, some people also think they can come back now, but I want to tell them that it is not possible. I am the man wholeheartedly loved by Ekiti people because of the many developmental projects that have brought great infrastructural and developmental advancement to Ekiti.

“If you go around Ekiti, you will see my handiwork dotting every nook and cranny of the state. This is why I am the man who every Ekiti people will follow in 2018.”

Fayose said he had the penchant for taking powers from people having defeated two former governors (Niyi Adebayo and Fayemi) in governorship elections.

“I have penchant for taking powers; that one in Buhari’s hand. I will take it. I’m going straight to that villa. I’m the next president.

“I want to be the next president of Nigeria. My own won’t be this change that has brought nothing, we are going to represent the people well and tell them the truth.

http://punchng.com/%e2%80%8eim-the-next-president-says-fayose/

Peper them gang no worry you get my vote 100

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by citizenY(m): 5:22am On Jun 17, 2017
signz:
What is going on biko?

I like Ayo Fayose, he's brave and i know he'll perform better than Buhari but contesting 2019 elections is a bridge too far if you ask me.

Except the principalities and powers have zoned power to west, I don't see this man winning.

We need his likes in the Senate at least for now.

From which party?
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by smartty68(m): 6:41am On Jun 17, 2017
Fayose just failed already... Let the masses decides who becomes the next President come 2019...

Its high time we put our heads together and vote these political goons out who thinks they own us, who thinks they can control our minds.

#VoteCredibilty
#VoteAccountability
#ShawnRigging
#OurMumuDonDu

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by austinvsb1(m): 6:48am On Jun 17, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Who knows the kind of weed this man always take?

The thing go strong die! grin

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Frankyboy1(m): 6:52am On Jun 17, 2017
You can only be the first president sir in Biafra republic

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by tolexy123: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2017
Johnapeh:
Ok o. There is no impossibility in Nigeria. But u win, remember your stomach infrastructure because people are hungry
nigga, go tell dat to fayose this is nairaland not ekiti government house
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by haffaze777(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2017
this is why I don't like people who smohe ekiti weed during fasting, fayose dis ekiti weeds is dangerous to ur health

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by pressplay411(m): 8:15am On Jun 17, 2017
johnp2:
I lough in chinese language!!! He need to look for the other part of his brain,,, or better still this

The guy is just a clown I swear.
The only presidency he should be worried about is in solitary confinement he's going immediately his governorship expires... EFCC/DSS/ICPC,/APC looking at him like overfed ram a day to ramadan.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by johnp2(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2017
pressplay411:

The guy is just a clown I swear.
The only presidency he should be worried about is in solitary confinement he's going immediately his governorship expires... EFCC/DSS/ICPC,/APC looking at him like overfed ram a day to ramadan.

You are right!! HE will join his brother Dazuki in the prison and HE will president there

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by ubongokon(m): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2017
some men r high in weed but fayose is hyper high

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by IdeyFindWife: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

you 4get that under aged voted in the far north and Yoruba Muslims confused and convinced Yoruba Christian s to vote change.

Dunt mind Yoruba runts; they are their own worst enemies. You don't need to do much to get at them, selfhate and self-destruction is a well-mastered art amongst them.

Even if it were to be a possibility for Fayose to emerge President in a country with people with severely lacking pedigrees like Shagari, Abacha, PMB etc hce ruled? Should it be other Yoruba men who would jerk-off at playing his Judas?! And na dem go still wan die on campaigns against pple seeking self-determination? After FFK etc acknowledged how they sold off MKO Abiola their hero for dirty money?

Dis is why we will always fault them. They think they're diplomatic, they are egalitarian but they're just often neither here nor there and do more harm than good on the long term!

If Fayose feels he merits, let him contest; it's a eemocracy. His kponmor-infrastructure antecedents will speak for him. The pple are wiser now!
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by DjSwaga(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2017
join me and laff . Lmaooo
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by makin5wa: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Addicted2Women: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2017

He is 600% better than our vegetable president

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by 0b100100111: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2017

grin grin grin

Femi Fani Kayode has drugged Fayose again!

If he will ever be a president, It will be the president of Biafra

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Aburi001: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2017
BrutalJab:
If a dullard like Buhari can become president, why can't Fayose too?
Fayose should not be in a hurry. He will surely become a President at Kuje prison next year grin
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by AreaFada2: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2017
Why not? He's qualified to aspire like millions of other Nigerians.

Sadly more women do not come forward to aspire.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by translux(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2017
ENU NJA WAYA
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Intellad(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2017
I need a guy to bend me and rim my ...
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by TippyTop(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2017
Adminisher:

If you think Fayose performs better than Buhari then you are a local breed like Fayose himself. The man does not know jack about leadership

Buhari knows a lot about leadership in London.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by ychris: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2017
NO wonder.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by MrImole: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
We don see this since yesterday now...

God bless my governor.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by greenguy: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is actually the hidden intent behind all the drama. I have waited a long time to hear him spit it out.

Fayose does not know jack about leadership and for anyone to think he'll make a good president, that's insanity.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Beverages: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Was That the reason why you've been antagonizing Buhari regime for all this why?

bro.... we dont want you as president now huh.... stick to you State ahbeg.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by jacksonjason45(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
i am not from #Ekiti state but yet, dat man Fayose will get my vote hundred times cos i see d potentials of gud leadership in him... God will sail u tru sir...

see my signature
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by fareed69(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oshogbo and Obiaruku Weeds in action.
This guys brain needs to be thoroughly examined for over dosage of weeds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) / Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.