Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose (35392 Views)

'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets / Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by sissoko22(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kyase:
yes, im from NC
Speak for yourself
Are you the new commisioner of the entire middle belt? One man one vote.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

The infallible truth is that...SE & SS will fall over themselves to cast their vote for FAYOSE ......even IPOB will not boycott elections if FAYOSE is an option......FAYOSE is loved unconditionally in SE and SS.......the SW will vote for him regardless of tinubu's position except for a few Muslims.......the NC will back FAYOSE faithfully....Christian s in the NW and NE will queue behind FAYOSE.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH U DISLIKE THE TRUTH U CANNOT CHANGE IT........ FAYOSE WILL WIN ANY POPULARITY CONTEST IN NIGERIA AS HE CUTS ACROSS ALL THE DIVIDES WITH LOVE.....VOICE OF THE VOICELESS..
.FAYOSE!!!!!
Why do you base your analysis on religion? Where did you see few Muslims in SW? You don't know what you are saying.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Chinagurum1995(m): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Yes oooo we need a New President of Nigeria who is Yoruba or Igbo so he or she will make Nigeria great again. And we looking forward for some Good changes for our beloved nation Nigeria and fight against corruption so will be bring peace for our country Nigeria. So I can't wait for that. Thank you and God bless you all. wink cheesy smiley cheesy grin
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by majiya123(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigerian Is Now A Joke Country So Even The Brainless Person Want To Become President Seriously Am Losing Hope For Nigeria Or Next Generation, Is Better EVAN To Become President Rather Than Fayoseless
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Pavarottii(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kyase:
and all those people don die abi
so u agree if it's not by rigging he will win?
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Doublelegend(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

The infallible truth is that...SE & SS will fall over themselves to cast their vote for FAYOSE ......even IPOB will not boycott elections if FAYOSE is an option......FAYOSE is loved unconditionally in SE and SS.......the SW will vote for him regardless of tinubu's position except for a few Muslims.......the NC will back FAYOSE faithfully....Christian s in the NW and NE will queue behind FAYOSE.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH U DISLIKE THE TRUTH U CANNOT CHANGE IT........ FAYOSE WILL WIN ANY POPULARITY CONTEST IN NIGERIA AS HE CUTS ACROSS ALL THE DIVIDES WITH LOVE.....VOICE OF THE VOICELESS..
.FAYOSE!!!!!

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Odelhorno1990: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Everything in the political arena looks 'filmical' but not far from the fact, yes its theatrical but well scripted and orchestrated into reality!
Don't waste your time waiting for monthly salaries which most times have been used before arrival, contact us at RenMoney MFB limited for quick upto 3mn cash loan with simple interest rate to your dream start-up business, houses and other personal projects one wishes!
Simple requirements: 4 Salary Earners, govt and private. Call/whatsup Ogaga @08159385912 to get disbursement of Renmoney cash loan within 24hrs of Application!
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by charmosky(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
I will gladly vote for him...he has the balls....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by anyebedgreat: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

.FAYOSE!!!!!
This is the kind of maths you guys did and thought Jonathan was gonna win elections and you still haven't learnt your lesson. You feel everthing is about tribe and religion. Pick a pen and paper and write this down. If Fayose should contest, and if by the most remote chances any party agrees to present him as their flagbearer, he will definitely win in the south east and also by a little margin in the south South. The only state he can win in the south west is Ekiti. As for the NC, the only state where they vote based on religion is pleateu. So he might win that state iff his opponent is a Muslim. Even most of the people cheering him on as he has been pulling his stunts might not support him for president because of his immaturity.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by RoyalUc(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kyase:
na the same calculation una give jonathan, wetin been happen?
The 'calculator' bin get partial contact...No, I rather refer you to Orubebe cheesy
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by bellotaofeek: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Who knows the kind of weed this man always take?

Na Osogbo weed na
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Adek15(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

.FAYOSE!!!!!
you are a perfect example of everything that's wrong about nigeria and it's leadership.
Insult not intended..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by cris07(m): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
ollah1:
Perhaps he thinks Nigerians are as myopic as Ekitians
your parents, sibs n immediate families ar myopic. Bastard!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Kyase(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Walelavender:
. What a comic relief! grin
lol
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Kyase(m): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
RoyalUc:

The 'calculator' bin get partial contact...No, I rather refer you to Orubebe cheesy
hahahaha you wey know
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by aioluwa: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
I don't even see PDP giving him the ticket.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
cris07:

your parents, sibs n immediate families ar myopic. Bastard!

Wow!! My comment must have hit you to your bones.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
He will be worse than Donald Trump of US.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by bakinyaro: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Eff double oh ell........ Confam
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by jaggabban: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
ollah1:
Perhaps he thinks Nigerians are as myopic as Ekitians
Best comment.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by oguntola1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fayose can not we in d west
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Sammiejokes(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
He will be worse than Donald Trump of US.
Another foolish comment, stock price at all time high, interest rate on savings at highest since 2008, unemployment at lowest in decade, increase in wages as country moves towards full employment. Don't be ignorant watching only CNN, balance your mindset with BBC, Fox news okay

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by escodotman: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Adminisher:

If you think Fayose performs better than Buhari then you are a local breed like Fayose himself. The man does not know jack about leadership
But Buhari knows robinson about leadership.....
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by escodotman: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Adek15:
you are a perfect example of everything that's wrong about nigeria and it's leadership.
Insult not intended..
Am not sure u meant that from your sane mind. No offence please
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by andy511(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
agbangam:
This man don high again cheesy.... Pls to my fellow IPOb yoot screaming Fayose can win like una don forget 2015. U all can give ur 2019 vote to Fayose just like u did to GEJ but remember dat Kano plus Jigawa votes can cancel all d votes from d south east while Sokoto, Adamawa plus Yobe state will cancel ND votes grin and for SW here we don't deal wit kpomo cutting gofunor cheesy.... Besides with which loot or military him wan take muscle power from PMB/Prof Osibanjo.... Mr Fayose ur loot givers (GEJ/Dansuki) have been sent packing, jor sir stop dreaming n wake-up
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Missfads(f): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Its okay .whatever u feel u can do..pls do

Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please...
Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!

I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples

I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.

I have been campaigning for likes, yet, I am not meeting up.

Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.

Follow the links to like the pictures

Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0&id=115469595158195&refid=12&_rdc=1&_rdr

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by sham8co(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fayose should wait until everyone is mad in Nigeria. So that he can be their president. But madman ruling sensible people.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by mokt(m): 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
BrutalJab:
If a dullard like Buhari can become president, why can't Fayose too?

If we can vote in a senile cattle rearer without certificate, why can't a vibrant and youthful Man of the people like Fayose become the president?

Is there any hope again for Nigeria?

Votes dont count, I feel disappointed someone on NL wud say this shit u just did. I never meant ro call u an asshole.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by October1960: 4:46am On Jun 18, 2017
Well he has same attributes of past presidents:

Incompetent
Foolish
Greedy
Thief
Thug

So he has qualifications we have had in past presidents.

But we need to move forward away from such.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Opajyde: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2017
What a clown!
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Who knows the kind of weed this man always take?

Are you sure Fayose said all that or it's just the media helping him to say it?
Not holding brief for him anyway, just really surprised.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by cris07(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

Wow!! My comment must have hit you to your bones.
Bleep u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex-For-Food Destroying Girls, Women In North-East IDPs Camps / Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi / Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.