Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose (35406 Views)

'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets / Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by cooldood(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Biggest clown of the 21st century award goes to...you know him - Ayodele Fayose.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Torylanez(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

The infallible truth is that...SE & SS will fall over themselves to cast their vote for FAYOSE ......even IPOB will not boycott elections if FAYOSE is an option......FAYOSE is loved unconditionally in SE and SS.......the SW will vote for him regardless of tinubu's position except for a few Muslims.......the NC will back FAYOSE faithfully....Christian s in the NW and NE will queue behind FAYOSE.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH U DISLIKE THE TRUTH U CANNOT CHANGE IT........ FAYOSE WILL WIN ANY POPULARITY CONTEST IN NIGERIA AS HE CUTS ACROSS ALL THE DIVIDES WITH LOVE.....VOICE OF THE VOICELESS..
.FAYOSE!!!!!

lol

and ss, se are the criteria to win nigeria elections? lol

sw would rather vote for buhari again than fayose
fayose is only relevant in ekiti and igbo land
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by wildernessVoice: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Goodnews. That will be the end of herdsmen militancy.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by madridguy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Okay sir.

gud4dbest:

I think u shud av a platform first?
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by IdeyFindWife: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
GavelSlam:

So when you insult them they would do your bidding no be so?

Sorry, sometimes you just feel, as Nigerians it seems we deserve everything Fate is throwing at us because, we only seem to be good at fighting over nothing, splitting hairs over inconsequentialities and vacillating back&forth meaninglessly.

The same country you're being Godfearing, hardworking and patriotic to is the same country some cvnts are desperately trying to destroy.

From a tribe being clearly shivved by the northern elements in APC, I would've thought they should be preoccupied with bringing a youthful Yoruba icon like that over to the APC to tip the scales a bit but no, na condemnation galore, ane these are the "majority" tribes whose activities ans inactivity affects the rest so-called "minorities"! And, when we hint at wanting out with our oil, they get all fidgety? You can't make omelettes without breaking a few eggs? When will pple ever learn?!
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Deem: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pipe dream undecided
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Narthy201(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Some non Yoruba on this platform don't realise that religion is just a personal thing to most Yoruba. Hence it doesn't count on how we vote. Almost every family in Yoruba land is a mix of Christianity and Islam. So we vote based on promise of performance not trivial things like what religion does he belong?
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by agbangam: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kyase:
na the same calculation una give jonathan, wetin been happen?

Guy u re wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy.... Those IPOb yoot will never learn, only Kano Vote will send Fayose back to village like our Otuoeke man grin
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Kyase(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
agbangam:

Guy u re wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy.... Those IPOb yoot will never learn, only Kano Vote will send Fayose back to village like our Otuoeke man grin
lol they keep repeating same mistake expecting different result.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by mpowa(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
This guy is confusing Biafra for Nigeria, President of Biafra?... yes of course
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by bizzibodi(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
It is better to b silent & b thought a fool than to speak out & clear d doubt ~Bizzibodi (2017)
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by mpowa(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

The infallible truth is that...SE & SS will fall over themselves to cast their vote for FAYOSE ......even IPOB will not boycott elections if FAYOSE is an option......FAYOSE is loved unconditionally in SE and SS.......the SW will vote for him regardless of tinubu's position except for a few Muslims.......the NC will back FAYOSE faithfully....Christian s in the NW and NE will queue behind FAYOSE.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH U DISLIKE THE TRUTH U CANNOT CHANGE IT........ FAYOSE WILL WIN ANY POPULARITY CONTEST IN NIGERIA AS HE CUTS ACROSS ALL THE DIVIDES WITH LOVE.....VOICE OF THE VOICELESS..
.FAYOSE!!!!!
I'm sure you've drank STALED Kunu, Fayose will not get 10% vote in south-west and even south-east who have been hailing him will let him down, afteral how much did they help their own hero, Ojukwu, why will south-south vote for him? the only thing the north can do for him is kill him.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by cydophobia(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
There will be too many Ponmo in circulation if Fayose become Nigerian President.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by sissoko22(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Owelle Rochas all thwe way
kingzizzy:
If in 2019, the two main presidential candidates happen to become, Ayo Fayose (PDP) vs Rochas Okorocha (APC)

Which of these two candidates do people think the Yoruba nation will vote for?
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by joenor(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Omo na kwale weed... that one dey draw the strings of he sense if you ask me.
DONSMITH123:
Who knows the kind of weed this man always take?
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by mpowa(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

SW will undoubtedly go to FAYOSE and so will NC not divided as b4....this is the difference now...
which south west is this one talking about na?? which south west exactly? Have you been following every comments on Fayose since{on social media, on radio, every media}? major critics of fayose are from the south-west, we can't support ponmo & Amala politician just because he's from south-west.Every tribe have its bastards.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Mccullum: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
May be Fayose will win in Ekiti because Yoruba know how to vote without favouring any candidate, Yoruba vote best candidate irrespective of religion or ethnic, simply because religion is not our problem in the West... we're one. Fayose will fail, Osinbajo is far better than him.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by sissoko22(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kyase:
kikiki ok na
Are you from NC?
Or their commissional of information
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by APCsupporter: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

.FAYOSE!!!!!

when was the last time you slept?
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by GoldHorse(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
He said, “Just because Ayo Fayose has won a second term to become governor of Ekiti, some people also think they can come back now,

So he knows he is serving his second term?! Isohrait!
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by harriet412(f): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
oo LA lagringringrin then I'm the next first lady.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by patval(f): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
the mod that banned me is a terrorist of truth, seun and co allowed ipobexpose to share fake news here but he is quick to delete comments which proved them liar.
BIAFRASAY.COM is the new trend where platforms are provided for forensic and logical analysis of events affecting we Biafrans.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by kennysbst(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
am sure he wants to become the president of Ekiti rather than President of Nigeria
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Naijiant: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by kabillion(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
I will be the next Governor of Ekiti State
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by kingzizzy: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
cooldood:
Biggest clown of the 21st century award goes to...you know him - Ayodele Fayose.

Many of you Yorubas said the same about Fayose when he said he would return as Governor. Today, he has returned as Governor.

Underestimate Fayose at your peril. Right now, he is the only Yoruba man most Igbos like me would be comfortable to vote for.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Kyase(m): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
sissoko22:
Are you from NC? Or their commissional of information
yes, im from NC
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by bdauran: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Who would vote a dirty pig like you?
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by HeroicMeastro: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
engineerboat:

http://punchng.com/%e2%80%8eim-the-next-president-says-fayose/
I don't think Nigerians are stupid enough to vote for such a coward and a slowpoke. He is already a colossal embarrassment to the people of Ekiti.
I have the opinion that instead of being in the villa 2019, he will ply his trade in kirikiri after several adventures in the EFCC nest.
Foolish man!!
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by mpowa(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
kingzizzy:

Many of you Yorubas said the same about Fayose when he said he would return as Governor. Today, he has returned as Governor.

Underestimate Fayose at your peril. Right now, he is the only Yoruba man most Igbos like me would be comfortable to vote for.
Yorubas or Ekitians? even at that, it's a known fact that the election was rigged with GEJ sposored Nigerain army.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu, APC Member Waves APC Flag With Smile At Presidential Rally In Uyo / Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC / Gunmen Attack Mbieri Police Station In Imo, Kidnap Policeman, Free Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.