Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (64857 Views)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mizhefeh(f): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
It's not by bein beautiful my dear, wat will b Wil b
awonwerey:
I refuse to believe a guy would break up with a damsel undecided
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mizhefeh(f): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Me love u also from the world b4

judgedredd22:

what did you do? cos you so pretty and me luvyoulongtime! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by judgedredd22(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
mizhefeh:
U must ve mistake me for someone else

there's something about you, i'm yet to put a finger on what it is though... undecided undecided
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by judgedredd22(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
mizhefeh:
Me love u also from the world b4

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
judgedredd22:

this is a sign... we are both in lagos, yes?

i WANT dicedpineapple! cheesy
Coming ryt up..

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by marvin902(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
don't really have clue...
she called it off for reasons best known to her.. undecided undecided undecided
which i could hardly care for..
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by judgedredd22(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Coming ryt up..

...feeling hot, hot! hot!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yuneehk(f): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
judgedredd22:

yeye! if i catch that your sexy lips, i go use am do peppersoup! grin grin
So you feed on humans shocked
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by judgedredd22(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Teegelop:
I never know he was cheating on him and still behaving very caring, during the process he impregnated the lady and that was how 4 years relationship ended. And his plan was to hide it from me but thank God for a friend that inform me because I trust d cheater not knowing he's not to b trust.

na waa for this your akure english, haba now?! afé pa wá lori englisi ??

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
nkemjacob2:
Mine said I should go and look for money, she said she is shy to tell people am her boyfriend
haha

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Gloria4(f): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
we broke up because the relationship was one sided I always make it work between taking risk regardless of distance but he never appreciated it.some guys are really insensitive I must say.well he's really on my neck to come back to him after three years of break up

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by judgedredd22(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Yuneehk:

So you feed on humans shocked

yes... this type of peppersoup feeding! grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by judgedredd22(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dani4tech:
I didn't break up with my ex... We just lost contact. Its been 3 years n0w, but I can't get her off my mind cry
Especially whenever I listen to Celine Dion's 'my heart will go on'

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by judgedredd22(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
SingleDad1:
you like am? grin

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by judgedredd22(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
clerkent:
bro are you my double ganger which earth are you on. well the funniest thing now is that she is living with another guy near my street.heard the guys are five in one flat.i don't blame her sha na her mama we de run from one man to another cause am.blood they said is thicker than water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
IamWebwiz:

She for even kill you herself gan, you sure say no be her make the accident happen?
how can she do that?, don't tell me that the accident was spiritual
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Klington: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=57605499][/quote]since then, i begin fear women well well.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by judgedredd22(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
stainless239:
he broke up with me on the account of not being proactive

he was later dating a plump curvy girl;my junior

I thought the new girl was proactive until I saw his posts online one of which read "nwata nwere weight bu my fantasy" embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin

i hope you are still stainless though? cool
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mzgracie:

Jesus!!
its so heart shattering. Although I sent her the money, but called her midnight and called it a quit. She regrets everything till today.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
sheDD:
chiooi!!! this one is strong!!
grin bro, its very strong
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by AjiChris(f): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
judgedredd22:

well.... in fairness, church peeps do that though! grin grin grin grin MFM!!
lolz maybe dey only do that wen they are in d church premises...so funny
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by yemoxyl(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
He tried to rape me angry

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Abiagirl777(f): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
loshybab:

lol...with this your story,which I believe is true,an Indian film comes to mind......

BAAZIGAR!

while it lasted it wasn't funny cos we loved each other much but his was becoming unhealthy. Its creepy.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by judgedredd22(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evathyst:
My own case was so touching!

**Sobs**

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Abiagirl777(f): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Chukazu:

Haaahaa, Hoi Hoi kuku ku.. Lol He was wanted to "update you" on latest weather report :grin gringrin
he wants me to regret not marrying him,reason for the updates.who cares!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Abiagirl777(f): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
judgedredd22:

chai! the guyn tara 'juicy kpomo' ndi abia state, isi ekopuzie ya! grin grin grin grin grin grin

It was a no sex relationship
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by judgedredd22(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
darlingnuel:
This is called an ECONOMIC REASON for breakup. Very cogent reason lol

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by judgedredd22(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abiagirl777:

It was a no sex relationship

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by emmayayodeji(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
yemoxyl:
He tried to rape me angry
. Why u sef no give am punna

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by stainless239(f): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
judgedredd22:

i hope you are still stainless though? cool

yea
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by kenralph(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Presently on the process of breaking up with my current girl and the funny thing is that i don't even know why. The lesson learnt though is that long distance shits hardly work out.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by judgedredd22(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
unbeatablerosak:
Mine: He is a self centered person. He doesn't care about others. Always involved with ladies, but denies. Lack of communication except l call. He makes it look as if lam a girl that needs a man. I did my self a favor and walked out of his life and made him understand that iam a woman that a man needs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.