Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (64807 Views)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Casmir14(f): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2017
MediumStout:

No matter how big. No sane woman should finish 8 wraps of Fufu. I can only eat 2 wraps
Jeez! I can't stop laughing
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Casmir14(f): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2017
My ex was the first and last guy have ever truly loved. He was my prince charming ! We were so perfect together. A year after we started dating i found out i there was someone else. His relationship with her was serious and he was going to marry her. I confronted him and he said it was true, I was suppose to be a fling but he ended up falling inlove with me. I thought i was gonna die from the heartbreak. Took me years to heal, i cried out my heart for a long time. I still love him but it kills me to know he choose her over me. I'm single and happy. I just wanna make money and enjoy until a miracle happens in my love life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Casmir14(f): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2017
amakabel:
I found out he is married and still lying he is not. in fact he got married secretly 3months into our relationship, I found out the day the wife put to bed.
Some men are evil
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Casmir14(f): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2017
fabiano09:
maybe he tot u had hiv
Lol
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Next2Bezee(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2017
Casmir14:
Some men are evil

Some girls are too. Imagine finally getting her to spread her legs for sex after heavy reluctance only to find something already dripping out that ain't your's or her's.

After God, fear Women.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Casmir14(f): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Some girls are too. Imagine finally getting her to spread her legs for sex after heavy reluctance only to find something already dripping out that ain't your's or her's.

After God, fear Women.
Are you serious? I doubt she loved you, if she did she won't bear the touch of another man not to talk of having sex
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Next2Bezee(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Casmir14:
Are you serious? I doubt she loved you, if she did she won't bear the touch of another man not to talk of having sex

...and not to talk of having unprotected sex. I ran.

My heart was broken but at least i was infection free.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Casmir14:
My ex was the first and last guy have ever truly loved. He was my prince charming ! We were so perfect together. A year after we started dating i found out i there was someone else. His relationship with her was serious and he was going to marry her. I confronted him and he said it was true, I was suppose to be a fling but he ended up falling inlove with me. I thought i was gonna die from the heartbreak. Took me years to heal, i cried out my heart for a long time. I still love him but it kills me to know he choose her over me. I'm single and happy. I just wanna make money and enjoy until a miracle happens in my love life

Wow so touching, would have loved to be friends, but I'm in my mid 20's it seems you want something older smiley
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Casmir14(f): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Next2Bezee:

...and not to talk of having unprotected sex. I ran.

My heart was broken but at least i was infection free.
Lol! Your so hilarious

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Casmir14(f): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Camillus92:

Wow so touching, would have loved to be friends, but I'm in my mid 20's it seems you want something older smiley
No wahala! We can be platonic friends
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Casmir14:
No wahala! We can be platonic friends

Alright, sent you a pm.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
SexyCeline:
Yea... tongue
smh
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by djoe21(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2018
Gkay1:
I love my ex so much because she tried for me in all aspects of my life. all my life in polytechnic, she stood by me and fulfilled her promised. after we graduated, pride and eagerness to get married came upon her and she started misbehaving and I tried to stop her and talk to her but no positive result. she lust after a guy and d guy disappointed her just after two months of dating. now we are just friends but no more going back. backward never.

Are you sure you will find someone better? She could have learn a lot from the experience. Except there are other things you didn't share with us though.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Gkay1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=djoe21 post=71982151]

Are you sure you will find someone better? She could have learn a lot from the experience. Except there are other things you didn't share with us though. [/quo

hmmmmm, i have already nd she is married now but tears is her milk everyday because she made everlasting mistake.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by okikiosibodu(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Benoxvals:
She acts too holy for my liking..
Gave me a condition that I will never meet any of
her friends(her private reasons)...
She scopes around my phone at every chance she
gets....
I saw hell the day I did the same to her cell phone..
We didn't just broke up...we exploded de 4k outta
each other's life.
I sincerely don't understand why ladies that mess around are usually jealous when their "bf" is close to another lady... I mean just normal convo. They like sneaking through their "bf" phone but will never cautiously release theirs. And if they do, it is under their strict supervision, with high alert to grab it from you if you are trying to navigate to some sections...... Like picture gallery
When it comes to lies telling, devil himself, is no match to them... They just lie for no apparent reason
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by JennyJuggs: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
I hate to talk about mine. It's been a month already. I can't stop thinking about him but I'm never going to call him again. I loved him and will love him still. He was my best friend and confidant. It is well sha. Life goes on.

For Sam.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by djoe21(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=Gkay1 post=71993625][/quote]

hmmmmm, i have already nd she is married now but tears is her milk everyday because she made everlasting mistake

All right bro. Wish you the best!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nice read everyone, nice one.

For the records, these things will always keep happening. Most people see it as a learning, flexing , flirting face; and hearts will surely be bruised, if not broken.

As the game continues, All the very best to everyone still there decision comes to make a lasting choice and last with the made choice.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by ezybaba(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
We have been dating since 2015 we met in lautech and we serve in enugu together but after nysc we have Plan to work and settle down we are but in our late thirty. During nysc I apply for ui Msc program and I was given admission. She was not happy with d news as if am delaying her, I told her stay in ib with her cousin becos they are rich they can help her she insist she want to stay with her sister in ikorodu. She did not save 50 kobo from 2016 to 2018. I have to divide my pocket money into two to send to her during my Msc program which run for 18 months. Immediately I finish my Msc she was talking about marriage I told her I have to work to have some cash and I can't rush she wanted me to choose the year we will marry I told her till am ready. She said she will be 30 year in Jan that she can't wait that how we ended it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.