Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (64999 Views)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by judgedredd22(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
muminatmustapha:
He cheated

awwww.. on you and your fine self... what a shame!! angry

what did you tell him afterwards?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by davidif: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Mine was not fleshy, had to break .... Now I need a sweet meaty babe to chew like cashew. I don't like skiny babes

And why did you date her in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by justnnecky(f): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
krissconnect:

Can you draw the agbalumo boobs pls?
When you approached her,wasn't she having the same agbalumo boobs or were you hoping it will change to watermelon

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Am on the verge of breaking up with my gf....she don't want sex before marriage cos she is a Virgin(so she said), have been respecting that all along(2yrs) Buh now can't do it no more. Instead of me cheating on her,I think I should let her go for that my conscience is cleared

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by judgedredd22(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
midehill:

ur pussy go don wide like...hmmn nd u are someone future wife...later u will b complaining ur future husband can't satisfy u wen common bf don knack u tire nd u dnt feel any remorse...shame on. u

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by judgedredd22(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
justnnecky:

When you approached her,wasn't she having the same agbalumo boobs or were you hoping it will change to watermelon

chai... nwa imo nkea sef! grin grin grin grin grin grin

nne biko, inwere watermelon? cheesy
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by midehill(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
my ex broke up wit me CU's I cared too much for her

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by loshybab(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abiagirl777:

while it lasted it wasn't funny cos we loved each other much but his was becoming unhealthy. Its creepy.
that kind of his love is on the other side of sanity
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by davidif: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Awesome01:
Mine chose a slightly richer church member of hers over me. 15 years down the line; she's now blaming me for not for not fighting for her love and sadly, her childlessness.

Wait, what happened?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Barbienice(f): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Because he was fond of threatening me with gun when we have little misunderstanding and he is over possessive.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by davidif: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abiagirl777:
he was obsessed with me,sleays monitored my moves.while I was on I.t ,he told my boss that he has paid my bride price cos I noticed how all the guys wouldn't talk to me(Eng. coy), paid the receptionist to monitor me within.when he always saw me with my supervisor ,he reportede to my aunt that I was prostituting..If I call it quits he'd kneel down to beg me in public.It was highly embarrassing
sometime later I had a near rape incident,he called it quits that I have been deflowered.I was so happy
4 years down the lane he still calls even though i'm married to know whether I regret not marrying him.aftr ignoring this calls several times last wk he told me i was very stupid for doing that cos he wanted to update me on his achievements. he has fought my husband threatened threatened threatened threatened us when we got married.so many...chai !
Ladies run away from any guy obsessed with youo

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Last year, i got a low jamb score 203. When i told her, she said i bleeped up to my annoyance; maybe my ego is doing me somehow . Mehn, we broke up via text oo. The worst tin is dat d gal neva take jamb b4 sef. I no knw whether the gal dey wish me badluck coz i didnt get admitted dah year #FirstLove

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
He was practicing the three religion (Christianity, Islam and traditional religion) and he's as violent as anything I could call it. He beats up his elder brothers.He forced me to call him brother,telling me its a sign of respect for him. Thank God I'm out .
Dah ur guy is a psycho
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by augustine: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
He was practicing the three religion (Christianity, Islam and traditional religion) and he's as violent as anything I could call it. He beats up his elder brothers.He forced me to call him brother,telling me its a sign of respect for him. Thank God I'm out .
You mean his religion is Chrislamherb?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by tosyne2much(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
judgedredd22:

it's all good, but.... you fit finally inherit draw soup, if you know what i mean! grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehe cheesy
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by tosyne2much(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
joenor:
Mine! she n her mom dupe me... I call off the relationship lipsrsealed
See as I dey burst laugh for here cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Livinus56:
I chose to call it off d moment I saw dat she saved another guys phone number as her "soulmate" nd mine as her "further hope". if am not her soulmate den I hv no biznes being dia. I hv move on since
Na wa..
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by tosyne2much(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Emenandez4lyf:
Last year, i got a low jamb score 203. When i told her, she said i bleeped up to my annoyance; maybe my ego is doing me somehow . Mehn, we broke up via text oo. The worst tin is dat d gal neva take jamb b4 sef. I no knw whether the gal dey wish me badluck coz i didnt get admitted dah year #FirstLove
It wasn't as a result of your low JAMB score. It was just an excuse she could cling on just to jump your ass
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by techlorddsblog: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I broke up with my ex because I made her understand that I want to remind a virgin till marriage yet she wouldn't just stop coercing me into sex, to the extent that she added something in my food and when I slept off, she started removing my boxers.. Today, I'm happy I'm out of that relationship

Now, I am happy I'm now dating a lady that respects my decision. We have been dating for more than three years now and no form of kissing or hugging let alone sex.

6 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Iphran6: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
She cheated on me with her brother's supposed best friend

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by techlorddsblog: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
sharpshap:
One Reverend Father here in Kano was fuc***kn her so well and I got to know about it and he had the guts to confront me about it after I got to know about it.

Hmm
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by techlorddsblog: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Broke up with my EX after she ate 8 wraps of Fufu at my friend's naming ceremony. I wonder how long food stuffs will last at home if i marry such glutton

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by fox26: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Because I wanted to enjoy nights with the landlady, which I finally gave a kid and ran away to lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by techlorddsblog: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
omowumeee:
Ofcuz.. if the real father is financially stable then Fine.. but if not...

hmm...this kind person fit kill

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by kumulus(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:

Mane nor, Maine nii undecided

Ain't no nigga breaking up with me, I do the breakups... cool cool

Sorry ehn....it's not an easy thing, could take forever to get over it wen u r d one that loved more.

You shall overcome dear... I'll pray for you ehn, pele!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by jfleece(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
judgedredd22:

she dedicated her life to you..... you be jesus?
abeg I nor wan laff ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by davidif: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:

Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy

Wish I was cool kiss

You wish you were single?? Then why are you in thar relationship in the first place?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by destiny4life: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I broke up with my ex because I made her understand that I want to remind a virgin till marriage yet she wouldn't just stop coercing me into sex, to the extent that she added something in my food and when I slept off, she started removing my boxers.. Today, I'm happy I'm out of that relationship

Now, I am happy I'm now dating a lady that respects my decision. We have been dating for more than three years now and no form of kissing or hugging let alone sex.
Whao

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Klington: 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=57607352][/quote] coolw
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by davidif: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
amakabel:
I found out he is married and still lying he is not. in fact he got married secretly 3months into our relationship, I found out the day the wife put to bed.

shocked
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Klington: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
cool

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
kumulus:

Sorry ehn....it's not an easy thing, could take forever to get over it wen u r d one that loved more.

You shall overcome dear... I'll pray for you ehn, pele!

Su... Suberu undecided tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.