Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (64853 Views)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
davidif:

You wish you were single?? Then why are you in thar relationship in the first place?

Just wanna play around. cheesy wink
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
judgedredd22:

awwww.. on you and your fine self... what a shame!! angry
what did you tell him afterwards?
I quit
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by davidif: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Livinus56:
I chose to call it off d moment I saw dat she saved another guys phone number as her "soulmate" nd mine as her "further hope". if am not her soulmate den I hv no biznes being dia. I hv move on since

Woah!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nomipmex(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Sneaks up on me 2 listen 2 my calls.....jelouse love
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
It wasn't as a result of your low JAMB score. It was just an excuse she could cling on just to jump your ass
Mehn! I was hurt
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Never had no ex...

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by davidif: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
zubydave:
Well, for me, I was a virgin(if I can say that) when I met her but she wasn't; no issue there because I truely loved her. The problem really started when her so called "ex" started showing up at her house again after dumping her ass when she was sick. When I noticed, as I would call her around 10pm after studying and the dude would pick up, I confronted her and she would be claiming; "I did not sleep at his place o, he's just trying to get back into my life and I will ne'er let that happen" . Baba, I never knew at the time that they were already sleeping with each other and I was already history in her life. After a while I noticed I was the only one calling and no thought of returning my calls from my supposed girlfriend. Guys to be honest I tried so hard to be the best I can be for her- especially in times of need. In summary, I discovered i was in a relationship with myself for some time thinking I was with her. I called her with courage to ask her if she was tired of it and to my surprise she said yes. Bottom line is; I was dumped.

Wow!!! So when a guy picked up your girlfriends phone that wasn't enough to tell you to flee?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by bolade18(m): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
MzLarem:
Never had no ex...
As fine as you are
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by IamSINZ(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin, I'm here, hon. My attention span usually runs it's course. I'm still trying to work out the details with my shrink.

Where is your own answer?

I gave it earlier, something about my ex being light-brained.

Happy weekend, babe... Hope you're making the most of it? grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Jok3r(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
krissconnect:
Guys come on let's relate. Let's get to know what got you so pissed off that you decided to call off that relationship or the attitude you put up that made him or her call off the relationship.

Mine: She always acted so cold and like she never cared. Might appear a minor issue but it was bogus to bear

she broke up with me cause am a broke nigga...
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by tosyne2much(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
destiny4life:
Whao
Why were you shocked?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Dani4tech(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=57606631][/quote] undecided undecided
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by davidif: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=57608743][/quote]

Bros, where you dey get all this memes from sef? Chei!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by ceejayluv(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=57608918][/quote]
Bare na understatement.... We already planned on how many kids we'll have and $hit.... i jonse sha.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
IamSINZ:

I gave it earlier, something about my ex being light-brained.

Happy weekend, babe... Hope you're making the most of it? grin

Lol @light-brained.

Thanks, I'm working on it. Movies and karaoke. Have a great weekend yourself, dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Bamz(m): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mutual consent. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by davidif: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Barbienice:
Because he was fond of threatening me with gun when we have little misunderstanding and he is over possessive.

Women, where una dey take find some of this guys sef? una try o.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Mavelshee(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dont have an ex.....i leave her in a way that i can always come back if we jam again as stated by Okafor's law.....How i do it is classified.... gringringrin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Countrygirl(f): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin grin yeah I will
yaqq:
please keep working on yourself! u need am
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Oketwin(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nnemuka:
i dont know if i should call him ex...
each time i remember i allowed the eediot touch me, i fall sick. How did i ever agree to date that one is what baffles me till today..
Madam y ar u dis stingy only carry all dat blessing in front of U. Chei I feel like leaking oranges now
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Countrygirl(f): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
darlingnuel:
Your type is exceptionally caring and loving. Would be my pleasure to get to know you
good evening
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by chiraqDemon(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
thecatch:
I wasn't feeling ok for a week, he was always calling to check up on me. After the whole sickness I told him I love him and to my surprise he went awol. We stopped communication and it ended
Guys freak out when they hear that, especially if they haven't gotten there yet. They'll just be thinking that it's better to break up than stay n hurt u
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by davoremix(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
She said and I quote, "I can't be in a relationship where I have to have sex with you to keep you happy". I didn't understand then and I still don't understand what this means even now.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Mavelshee(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Geraldyne:
Lol.. d guy wan use sex kill me..mehn I had to run 4 my pussi biko

So u finally dump am

https://www.nairaland.com/3437950/boyfriend-always-wants-sex
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by jordinsparkles(f): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
krissconnect:
Lol,she must be frm IMO state
na u sabi
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by peachylife: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Awesome01:
Mine chose a slightly richer church member of hers over me. 15 years down the line; she's now blaming me for not for not fighting for her love and sadly, her childlessness.
. how is her childlessness related to u?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Lancelott(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Haaa you are a Lion!
tosyne2much:
I broke up with my ex because I made her understand that I want to remind a virgin till marriage yet she wouldn't just stop coercing me into sex, to the extent that she added something in my food and when I slept off, she started removing my boxers.. Today, I'm happy I'm out of that relationship

Now, I am happy I'm now dating a lady that respects my decision. We have been dating for more than three years now and no form of kissing or hugging let alone sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by darlingnuel(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Countrygirl:
good evening
Sup with you, hun?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Countrygirl(f): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
darlingnuel:
Sup with you, hun?
I'm good u?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by darlingnuel(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
davoremix:
She said and I quote, "I can't be in a relationship where I have to have sex with you to keep you happy". I didn't understand then and I still don't understand what this means even now.
She indirectly told you that your love for her wasnt unconditional love! Twas fuelled by sex only

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Queenybliss(f): 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
I broke up with my ex because I found out that he cheated on me n when I confronted him he just laughed it off and told me I shouldn't worry that he is only trying to teach the girl a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by darlingnuel(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Countrygirl:
I'm good u?
Fine, ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.