Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (64823 Views)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Lancelott(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
ever heard this song called same girl?
clerkent:
bro are you my double ganger which earth are you on. well the funniest thing now is that she is living with another guy near my street.heard the guys are five in one flat.i don't blame her sha na her mama we de run from one man to another cause am.blood they said is thicker than water
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by iwatch: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benita27:
From their threads and comments you will know them.

Being a good girl doesn't pay, men will abuse you!. grin
not really. It goes both ways.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by iwatch: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
I broke up with my ex because I made her understand that I want to remind a virgin till marriage yet she wouldn't just stop coercing me into sex, to the extent that she added something in my food and when I slept off, she started removing my boxers.. Today, I'm happy I'm out of that relationship

Now, I am happy I'm now dating a lady that respects my decision. We have been dating for more than three years now and no form of kissing or hugging let alone sex.
ah bros, more than 3 years? Hwo did didddy enter your life.? Na wa o. Bros, my mouth no fit talk.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by iwatch: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

Looooool I know right and she was jumping up and down giving advices that obviously would have turned her to a punch bag if she had not ran away from her previous relotionship.
All the "ladies do this and that for him to respect you and for you to keep your man" advices, she was shouting didn't help her grin I wonder why grin

She still is yet to learn. With the way she's acting another set of guys like her ex are waiting to pounce on her

Lol. Wikid
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by iwatch: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
mizhefeh:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
It wasn't enough for him cry
If I had a lady as pretty as you, whetin go make me dey look outside biko? I don't know sha, most Naija guys are hardly contented with what they have,
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by iwatch: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
DavidEsq:

So u haven't moved on, cos u are looking outta ur window hoping karma wld catch up with her and she wld come running back, hoping to get anoda chance and den u wld slam the door with all the might and vengeance u can muster and feel vindicated. U haven't moved on, dude.
There is nothing wrong about letting people know you too have the wherewithal to inflict pains on them... tit for tat, they call it.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by iwatch: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Amiblaize77:

You're so right most relationship are just based on the fun part nobody wants to make it work oh shit its getting boring am out that's it
if you see serious one now, na you go run.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DavidEsq(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
iwatch:
There is nothing wrong about letting people know you too have the wherewithal to inflict pains on them... tit for tat, they call it.
Yes, u are right. Too bad anoda name for it is "not-moving-on"
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yobii(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
She was older than me . .
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 20, 2017
Can't remember oo!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by holatin(m): 5:17am On Jun 20, 2017
Countrygirl:
Hahaha.... It's good to know there is someone like you somewhere

But you can try and worry less about somethings, it saves you a whole lot of stress
if I can help myself worrying less then we won't be having this conversation.
I think the solitary lifestyle of mine compound my worry and over thinking.
trying to break out of my comfort zone soon after the Ramadan fast end, maybe it will change me or hurt me.
life is a teacher now, the more we live the more we learn.
later

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Wizklynd23(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2017
Especially whenever I listen to Celine Dion's 'my heart will go on'

wetin com relate celine dion with your gf again, no dey think about oga......move on
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DoPeRoSa(f): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
judgedredd22:

abeg, which club e dey play for? cool
lol. I dunno ooo
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DoPeRoSa(f): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Martin0:
na u give am red card na abi
Asin I break up with am? Yes I did
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Sterope(f): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Obsession you say, I am glad you now understand how women feel when you keep pestering them from relationshipsmiley

whitebeard:
non has ever normally loved me, they are always obsessed, trust me it hard to deal with, besides I am not calling her a slut, the bolded means I ain't accepting her back, and yes I loved her but she is new to relationship stuff, people like her can get easily swayed, that's what happened to her...!!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Martin0(m): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
DoPeRoSa:
Asin I break up with am? Yes I did
yes na,how life go today na?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Wizklynd23(m): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Celmatador:
I broke up with my ex because she wanted me to keep spending my fornication allowance on her without bleeping her. Buy me this, buy me that. Things that even her father can not provide for her. Nonsense! I called the mumu on cross over nite n told her to please leave mi alone.
grin
Celmatador:
I broke up with my ex because she wanted me to keep spending my fornication allowance on her without bleeping her. Buy me this, buy me that. Things that even her father can not provide for her. Nonsense! I called the mumu on cross over nite n told her to please leave mi alone.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Marrtynze(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Queenybliss:
I broke up with my ex because I found out that he cheated on me n when I confronted him he just laughed it off and told me I shouldn't worry that he is only trying to teach the girl a lesson.
Lol this one sef dey, u must av been so young then for him to throw this at u
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Wizklynd23(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
fox26:
Because I wanted to enjoy nights with the landlady, which I finally gave a kid and ran away to lagos.

lalasticlala come here this one, this one pass ma power
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by ojotobiloba1: 5:24am On Jun 21, 2017
After like seven months distance relationship, she just text me on whatsapp dat she wanna put me in an option zone (i. e, we re just two in her hand) and dat i should find a gf at my based to quench loneliness. I seized to love her since dat day and we got it quit.... I refused to be an option in ds 21st century.. Av move on though

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Martin0(m): 5:26am On Jun 21, 2017
DoPeRoSa:
Hmm, what to do, I bless God.... And you?
eee lele u don wakeup?nor be small tin una dey do ooo,well God dey our side ooo nor just understand weitin dey surp for the benin city sha,when I return self aw go meet obaseki yan with am..
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Martin0(m): 5:34am On Jun 21, 2017
DoPeRoSa:
lol, why you dun wake by now? Lol really!? Omo Benin, we deh auchi deh chill
me na prayer warrio na,person need to arrange thing befor 6:30 u understand na!!!eh eh think say na city u dey ooo,u dey school for that way?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Martin0(m): 5:42am On Jun 21, 2017
DoPeRoSa:
nah, I stay here
ooooo so u jus like to dey with their sulaiman na abi,izoright I can see d ezuement
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mizhefeh(f): 5:45am On Jun 21, 2017
iwatch:
If I had a lady as pretty as you, whetin go make me dey look outside biko? I don't know sha, most Naija guys are hardly contented with what they have,

Awww, tnxs
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by neutralg(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=Cannonleo post=57624042]First ex was older than I and loved me like kilode ( introduced me to loving older ladies), she was mad over me per say had to get married and didn't want to let me go either. I had to tell her to face her home cos I didn't want to wreck her marriage. Only when I threatened her did she let me be. ( 8 years down she still calls in to say hello at times and has alongside her hubby been of help to me.
2nd ex was also older and crazy, told me am the most matured young man she ever met( back then) lol funny. Travelled out and we lost contact
3rd ex became my signature of embarrassment, my age mate and loved her , she pretended to love me while she shagged my niggas, despite warnings I adhered to the no gossip mantra until I caught her with my trusted nigga (more dough than me), my reaction that day still hunts her( shook my friend and simply chatted then promised her her game with him won't last 3 months) it didn't. My niggas still tease me with her name 5 yrs down she wants me back
4th ex wanted more than I could give her and decided to junk with gee boys. Got pregnant and abandoned her, she came looking for my shoulder again. I shifted position. Still calls

5th ex wasn't serious anymore cause of lots of shit I endured, loved drama which I hated and doubledated i withdrew my self slowly from her till she understood.

Been single ever since, trying to get my groove back( have issues expressing the love poo), dont feel needy or anything. I have quite a number of admirers but I know most want that one thing I have(they should be bold enough to speak up). School, work, homies ,plans have taken my mind off companionship but I am not ashamed to admit that in my quiet times that I wish things were different (had someone crazy over me) especially when I see my niggas with loyal baes and how I have aided lots of them when they had issues in their relationship ( relationship counselor without a bae lol). I wonder why mine is different those ish.

Single and searching.
nigga....did yu just narrated ma story?
I knw it can't bt it's d same story line

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by expensive2(f): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
i broke up with him for many reasons oo.....he's a one minute guy.....no future..no purpose....promised all will be fyn...m not ready to suffer all my life abeg.....and i got tired of d relationship sef.........Nothing feels good than wen you single

where is dat memo....sef
This is how i sleep wen i know no one is cheating on me
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Cannonleo(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=neutralg post=57717182][/quote]
Lol bro life is funny
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by kellycyber(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2017
BadBlaize:
I accused her of fucking with one nigga wen she wasnt, she reacted by going to Bleep d nigga d next day nd ended d rship
cry
BadBlaize:
I accused her of fucking with one nigga wen she wasnt, she reacted by going to Bleep d nigga d next day nd ended d rship
Ohh
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by omowumeee(f): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2017
expensive2:
i broke up with him for many reasons oo.....he's a one minute guy.....no future..no purpose....promised all will be fyn...m not ready to suffer all my life abeg.....and i got tired of d relationship sef.........Nothing feels good than wen you single

where is dat memo....sef
This is how i sleep wen i know no one is cheating on me
all that plus weed except mine isn't a one minute guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.