Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (64803 Views)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by EveAkins: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
na wa oh. why is it that the good guys don't meet nice girls and nice girls don't meet the good guys? sometimes when I hear a guy Describe a good girl ( in his opinion) and end up saying " such girls don't exist". I'd be like that's totally wrong. Cause I know I am an example.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Leriebloom(f): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Don't worry eh, our own love story will be different. It will have a beautiful end. As in me and you smiley

Lmao grin grin you're so funny ehnn
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by HARDDON: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Benita27:
You just defined a whöre. So you didn't school me.

You obviously missed this part:

"Also, been a good / bad gurl cud take on a million n one robes depending on d scenerio you decide to drool on."

Btw,

Itz father's day n d day is far spent..... not a nice word from u angry
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lmao grin grin you're so funny ehnn
aha. Yeah..I can't shout o!
I love your d.p. you're beautiful.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by HARDDON: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
EveAkins:
na wa oh. why is it that the good guys don't meet nice girls and nice girls don't meet the good guys? sometimes when I hear a guy Describe a good girl ( in his opinion) and end up saying " such girls don't exist". I'd be like that's totally wrong. Cause I know I am an example.

Daz because opposite terms .........fill in d blank spaces.

N u cudnt convince me that u gud cos evn d vry badt gurls are very gud in their own eyes.

There is what ppl describe n we ascribe to our sexy selves evn if we are far off @ a tangent wit such
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by oluwashedy: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
perdollar:
mine broke up wt me but didn't give me a reason.
Same here buh I'm sure her reason is tied around the fact that she couldn't make me do her biddings
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Leriebloom(f): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
aha. Yeah..I can't shout o!
I love your d.p. you're beautiful.

Really. cheesy thanks for the compliment
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Leriebloom:

Really. cheesy thanks for the compliment
for real. You're welcome lerie.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Leriebloom(f): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
for real. You're welcome lerie.

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Leriebloom:

kiss
Not in public na. I can't fit kiss here. grin

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by SlimHan(f): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
drey69:

Why would i be fighting for her? My dad always warned against fighting over a girl. She's not a baby, she should make her decisions and why did she ask me earlier if she was gon agree to the guy's advances?
Hmmm... You sound like my friend tho, @bolded his reply anytime i tell him of advances from other guys.

Anyways, love is just a little of all factors that make up a long lasting relationship

Not all love are meant to end in a Relationship and not all Relationship lead to Marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by SlimHan(f): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
davidif:

Fight for her while she decided to pick another dude? Nah men, he dodged the proverbial bullet. He is lucky she is gone.
@bolded I want to believe she just wanted an assurance of Love from drey9 of which she got none hence she fell back on the new guy showering her with what she desired #Love#

Do not forget that we female are emotional beings...
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by davidif: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
SlimHan:
@bolded I want to believe she just wanted an assurance of Love from drey9 of which she got none hence she fell back on the new guy showering her with what she desired #Love#

Wait What? So you mean that in other to be assured of your boyfriends love you decided to go date someone else behind his back and then threaten to go off with that other guy? Girl, you sure have a way of seeking an assurance of love.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by SlimHan(f): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
davidif:

Wait What? So you mean that in other to be assured of your love you have to go date someone else behind his back and then threaten to go of with that other guy? Girl, you sure have a way of seeking an assurance of love.
Nah not dating, remember the guy said she first told him of the guy before dating him BTW lets drop this already, there is no need crying over spilled milk
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MissJoy29(f): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
eitsei:
it's like the memory is still fresh

Somehow. But that's not even the main issue. The issue is the level of hurt
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by eitsei(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

Somehow. But that's not even the main issue. The issue is the level of hurt
don't worry you will get over it just put it behind you and move on
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MissJoy29(f): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
eitsei:
don't worry you will get over it just put it behind you and move on

that's exactly what I'm trying to do...thanks
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by davidif: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
SlimHan:
Nah not dating, remember the guy said she first told him of the guy before dating him BTW lets drop this already, there is no need crying over spilled milk

This is exactly what he said;

She told me about how a guy in her school got her on a tight leech about dating him and requested for my advice, i replied "you're an adult go figure yourself".

How about not entertaining another guys overtures when you are dating someone else? How difficult is that to understand. I can't go to someone I am seeing at the moment and then proceed to tell her you know what? someone else is trying to date me and I am entertaining the option instead of telling her that you are already seeing someone else. Why can't some of you girls simply learn to say NO?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by eitsei(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

that's exactly what I'm trying to do...thanks
you are welcome
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by stuffs4me(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
SlimHan:

Stop justifying the actions of a hoe.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Awesome01(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
peachylife:
. how is her childlessness related to u?

Probably because I got kids; so she thought she would if she'd married me instead.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
HARDDON:

You obviously missed this part:

"Also, been a good / bad gurl cud take on a million n one robes depending on d scenerio you decide to drool on."

Btw,

Itz father's day n d day is far spent..... not a nice word from u angry
Are you a father?. Happy Sunday.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by davidif: 12:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Just wanna play around. cheesy wink

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mistermaster: 1:48am On Jun 19, 2017
she is this beautiful girl, so pretty my gawd!! I know I was lucky to have her and I wanted to build a relationship that would lead to marriage. she is a virgin too

whenever we together and we kiss she in the mood but instead of me to carry go I was always asking if she was truly ready and won't go bleeping other guys when I'm not there cos I wasn't stable, she would always reply me "no" she is not ready. though I'm not a gentle guy with the cookie jar but I was so in love and took advice of a friend...when that occasion opened like the 4th time, she started misbehaving and 2days after attitude she said she can't continue with the relationship

so heartbroken.........now I moved on tho, but I'm still gonna get back at her!!! con go destroy that thing
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Teegelop(f): 4:51am On Jun 19, 2017
bayocanny:
Sorry dear, have been there before Hope you are good now
Yes, Thanks.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by holatin(m): 5:21am On Jun 19, 2017
Countrygirl:
Hahaha... You worry too much too?
yeah, if I die tomorrow trust me its is over thinking or too much worry that kills me. just ve dat default setting where I always wanna be satisfying, avoid fucking up and please people even if its against my own happiness.

it sucks !

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by holatin(m): 5:24am On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=Countrygirl post=57619351][/quote]just came across your diary, seems like someone is writing about me without my permission
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=davidif post=57643955][/quote]

Early momo, you see me for dream? angry

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by joenor(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Lol abeg nor laugh me too much oooo make I nor go cry.
tosyne2much:
See as I dey burst laugh for here cheesy
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by kumulus(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Su... Suberu undecided tongue

tongue
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by davidif: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Early momo, you see me for dream? angry

You wish!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Countrygirl(f): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
holatin:
just came across your diary, seems like someone is writing about me without my permission
Hahaha.... It's good to know there is someone like you somewhere

But you can try and worry less about somethings, it saves you a whole lot of stress

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.