Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. (830 Views)

Which Of These Body Stature Do Women Love Most. / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. by Jcob(m): 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2010
Gosh. Wayo Allah. The voice is just ops. You can even throw up. Should i still marry ha.
Re: She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 24, 2010
Jesus H. Christ, did all this not bug you while you were dating? Any excuse to split eh? Pathetic.
Re: She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. by saintneo(m): 4:23am On Jan 24, 2010
lol in timbuktu
Re: She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. by lovemoi2(f): 4:30am On Jan 24, 2010
rotfalmao
haha if the voice is that irritating, do something about it before running into marriage
capice
Re: She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. by sistajay(f): 4:35am On Jan 24, 2010
Send her to a vocal coach, he'll be able to help her with her voice!!
Re: She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. by sexyLeamon(f): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2010
Jcob:

Gosh. Wayo Allah. The voice is just ops. You can even throw up. Should i still marry ha.
some of you asked really ridiculous questions on nairaland. when you met this girl for the first time, you heard her voice, and you have been hearing her voice since, time for marriage you are making up ridiculous excuses
Re: She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. by Tcharged: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2010
Lol
The guy probably has developed cold feet at the thought of marriage and wants to take off. Na lie, stay and marry your cow-voiced fiancee.
Re: She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. by sweetpie23: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2010
undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. by THEAMAKA(f): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2010
how many more lies of useless threads are you gonna open up Jcob cause your name seems to be at the top of every useless thread.
desperate for attention, people should avoid his threads.
cheesy
Re: She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. by sweetpie23: 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2010
hissss
Re: She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. by Jcob(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2010
@ amaka, you are stoopid. What attention do i need ? People here no me with my former id.
Re: She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. by platinumnk(f): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2010
lollllllllllllz well how did u get more intrested in her if u couldnt tolerate her voice?

kini big deal? lipsrsealed
Re: She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. by koolchicco: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2010
[size=2pt]Checking u out Plat![/size] wink kiss
Re: She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. by spoilt(f): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2010
Take her for surgery to completely remove her voice box.

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex / Marital Proposal! / Why Is My Ex Acting This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.