Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone (37207 Views)

What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by SamAbims(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

Pls quit this unnecessary hype. I used iPhone when it was a an iPhone. It was smooth, lag free and wasn't everywhere. iOS hasn't been smooth since iOS7. Apple often send updates every now and then to fix problems while creating a new problem. It wasnt like that but well, that's iPhone of today.

Updates are available to make your OS better. I'm not hyping apple, I don't even use one myself but I know their products rock. I see it problem with apple is the fact that they are now affordable for everyone.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by SamAbims(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
UncutSk:
I mean the phone itself the hardware manufacturers smiley

I use a Xiaomi actually, if u care to know.

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
UncutSk:
you haven't but you wish to
Nice
poor you...u feel everyone will brag?i am not an empty barrel that makes noise....I use an iPhone 6s+....
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
SamAbims:

Updates are available to make your OS better. I'm not hyping apple, I don't even use one myself but I know their products rock. I see it problem with apple is the fact that they are now affordable for everyone.

Not all updates makes OS better. Was win 8 update better than win 7? Compare win me, 2000 to win XP. See, Apple updates their products often and in the process they create a problem while trying to solve one. Apple under Tm Cook has been trashy but fanboys wouldn't accept. Since iO7, there have been different interactions of every version which can't be compared to Android.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by DCMIX(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
UnknownT:
Abeg o! Which phone I fit buy with these specifications for price between #30k to #40k
RAM 2gb
ROM 16gb
Battery 3500mAH and above
4G
Then maybe 13mp camera, not a picture freak though. Thank you
infinix hot4 pro. with finger print - - 45k
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
nickyvil:

what else do you want me to say I've used both phones an I'm talking from experience. iPhone is a beast when it comes to iOS and like I said iPhone with 2.5megapiexel is far better than all this scam called android phones, you browse through iPhone with ease and all very fast. only people who can't afford the luxury complain a lot and if you want to enjoy android better you need to root your phone, no security and protection. well I prayed one day we have appstore center here in Nigeria, I know people like you will be the first on queue to get phone.

For those of you making fuss about iPhone being better than Android, have you heard of this info coming from Vanguard about iPhone 5? undecided

See link at http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/iphone-5-ipad-4-users-trouble-apple-warns/
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
SamAbims:

I use a Xiaomi actually, if u care to know.
I use xiaomi too
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by DAVE5(m): 12:13am On Jun 19, 2017
godquality:
This na de ja vue? This is not 2010. Technology has grown pass that stage of iPhone vs android. They are 2 different ecosystem that carter for different users. Both having their pros and cons.

thanks for this ur mature post joor

nah poverty dey worry the op....

if to say him get a few millions for account he wld not talking the thrash he's spilling here

2 Likes

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Fayad: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2017
BlindAngel:

What is this one saying.

I wonder o. Is he normal
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2017
DAVE5:

thanks for this ur mature post joor

nah poverty dey worry the op....

if to say him get a few millions for account he wld not talking the thrash he's spilling here

For your mind

So if i get millions of money in my account, na to spend am anyhow ni or to Invest? undecided

EVEN if ayam a billionaire, I browse the Internet heavily and if it's an Android phone that can withstand that, i would go for it rather than getting an iPhone just for show-off
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by ib4real95(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. Loads of hogwash
You just hate ios bro.. Samsung is just a lagging piece of shit.. Samsung hasnt gotten it right with touchwiz.. Stop being a bitch because you cant afford an apple device!

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2017
ib4real95:

You just hate ios bro.. Samsung is just a lagging piece of shit.. Samsung hasnt gotten it right with touchwiz.. Stop being a bitch because you cant afford an apple device!

I don't hate iOS. Why are you guys pained when people points out the flaws of iOS. Two different guys screen grabbed their phones when they attacked iOS. Samsung lags yet Samsung S7 won 2016 best phone. Perhaps Apple didn't release a phone last year. TouchWiz isn't right yet features are stolen from it from time to time, iOS 11 blantantly stole screenshot method from it.

You don't know me yet you concluded I can't afford an Apple device. Only a broke kid says this. Only inferiority complex people thinks afflience is synonymous with Apple devices.

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by ib4real95(m): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2017
sarutobie:

I have an iphone 5 and I say you blasphemed when you said iphone 5 is faster than every other Samsung phone besides the s8..total blasphemy...iPhones are NOT lag free either, hence why they keep rolling out patches for their Os.
Definitely they aint totally lag free but pls just compare an iphone 5 not even 5s of 2-3 years with a samsung of 6 months and see which has the most lag.

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by ib4real95(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

I don't hate iOS. Why are you guys pained when people points out the flaws of iOS. Two different guys screen grabbed their phones when they attacked iOS. Samsung lags yet Samsung S7 won 2016 best phone. Perhaps Apple didn't release a phone last year. TouchWiz isn't right yet features are stolen from it from time to time, iOS 11 blantantly stole screenshot method from it.

You don't know me yet you concluded I can't afford an Apple device. Only a broke kid says this. Only inferiority complex people thinks afflience is synonymous with Apple devices.
Bro i was once like you castigating ios until i started using it.. Imma just leave you alone till you start using maybe your perception about ios would change.

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2017
ib4real95:

Bro i was once like you castigating ios until i started using it.. Imma just leave you alone till you start using maybe your perception about ios would change.

What castigating are you talking about? I used iOS when it was iOS, it's not anymore. Why do you think Apple releases different variants of same OS version. iOS. is presently on 10.3.2, do you know the number of interations between 10 and 10.3.2? 10.3.3 beta is out and when it finally debuts, it will fix some bugs created by it's predessesor while creating another one.

I'm running 7.0 presently and I don't care about 7.1. Can you see the difference ? Just two interations are avaible but 7.1 is perfectly fine. Funny thing about you guys is, you can't simply back up your claims about iOS. You can say jack cos you will be schooled

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by SamAbims(m): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2017
UncutSk:
I use xiaomi too

Twinsies... Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2017
ib4real95:

Definitely they aint totally lag free but pls just compare an iphone 5 not even 5s of 2-3 years with a samsung of 6 months and see which has the most lag.

Stop writing like an emotional fanboy. Samsung S7 won 2016 best phone. Didn't Apple release iPhone 7 last year? Didnt they check for smoothless and lag free nature of phones before giving out the award? Pls write like someone that has working brains
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
donbabajay:

Says someone who has never used or even touched an iphone
okay.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by DAVE5(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tuham:

For your mind

So if i get millions of money in my account, na to spend am anyhow ni or to Invest? undecided

EVEN if ayam a billionaire, I browse the Internet heavily and if it's an Android phone that can withstand that, i would go for it rather than getting an iPhone just for show-off

oga use an iPhone 7 and you wld 4get being worried about battery, heavy internet usage, gaming and wat have, my android was competing with my former iPhone 5s but once i upgraded to a 7, mehhhhnnn, the rubbish android dey chop dust...

well, best of both worlds... my iPhone and note edge serve me in their capacities but as a business man iPhones have been the most reliable phones I've ever used, talk of the OS (super smooth, no hanging, security is top notch, 'note' which automatically syncs with my macbook 'note' over wifi or any internet connection, durability; i used my 5s for 2 straight years and that sh*t served me to the fullest, i can pick my calls on my MacBook if the iPhone and mac are connected to the same wifi, my messages also syncs on my laptop and phone)

i dnt give a damn wch OS is better or wch phone manufacturer is better, all OS's and manufacturers have their pros and cons so stick to wat works for you
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by enoch273: 1:50am On Jun 20, 2017
Iphone 5, 5C and ipad 4 becomes obsolete to its users as apple introduces iOS 11, see link below for full information

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/06/iphone-5-5c-and-ipad-4-air-users-in.html
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2017
UncutSk:
you haven't but you wish to
Nice
hhahahaha!!!did your system just booth?

That's my home screen,check the time

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by david06(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Tuham:

And you could easily get an Android charger borrow but not iPhone grin
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Teedeechian(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
slinkman:
i was a core android user as yourself , used Samsung s3, s4, htc one and tecno N7, back in the days, I loved android and hated iphone, but by God's grace, I got to a stage where I could afford iPhones without breaking a sweat . My first iphone was the iPhone 5s, and God it was just an epic experience, things were way more faster, way more easier and way more better, switched to the 6 a year later and that feeling still continued , now on 6s, and I have never regretted switching to ios, I'd still buy the iphone 8 once it gets released, cause that phone would be the best thing coming to earth this year .. dude , poor mentality then, made me root my android, tweak and customize then come online to bash iPhones.. now I rarely have the time for such nonsense, when using one of the best, there is really no point noticing un perceived things/ flaws in others

Seriously dude, cause iPhone8 is rumored to have oled screen, iris scanner, infinity display, specs we have been enjoying with Samsung, that's Y you think it's gonna be the best thing to happen on earth this year? Well I think you are mistaken, the best thing that is gonna happen on earth this year is the Samsung Note 8, a phone with innovation that Apple is gonna copy say 2 years when we are already tired of it.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by slinkman(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2017
Teedeechian:

Seriously dude, cause iPhone8 is rumored to have oled screen, iris scanner, infinity display, specs we have been enjoying with Samsung, that's Y you think it's gonna be the best thing to happen on earth this year? Well I think you are mistaken, the best thing that is gonna happen on earth this year is the Samsung Note 8, a phone with innovation that Apple is gonna copy say 2 years when we are already tired of it.
you had to dig up a thread dead since months and months ago to tell me about how a phone you should enjoy in peace rocks? Truth is Samsung rocks for some, apple rocks for some, life goes on
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Teedeechian(m): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2017
slinkman:
you had to dig up a thread dead since months and months ago to tell me about how a phone you should enjoy in peace rocks? Truth is Samsung rocks for some, apple rocks for some, life goes on

I didn't actually, I saw this thread among trending topics on phone section and I couldn't just restrict to reply the post 'IPHONE IS GONNA BE THE GREATEST THING ON EARTH THIS YEAR'. Phone you ought to buy when released and rock in peace.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by spiders333: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheHistorian:
Most Android's battery capacity is better than that of iPhone.

Infinix hot 4 pro!

You'll add a thousand or two though.

that's Correct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Fines Telecom Giant MTN $5bn / MTN SIM Registration Again! / Solution To Certificate Not On SIM Or Phone For Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.