Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone (37198 Views)

What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Yaaawwwwnnnn.....story story, I don't care about nonsense.

If only you used that dreamland money to get an education.

#BlackPinochio cheesy
that's where you fail old man, coz I'm currently a first year student in one of the foremost reputable university in the country. My life is well planned out and you're just jealous that a young guy like me can do what you ought to be the only person that can do in your shallow mind. Thanks for dedicating your time to know that not everybody you see online is a push over

2 Likes

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by nickyvil: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

You comment reeks of ignorance. Note 5 predessesors were beasts especially Note 4 yet you claim its freezing which is a blantant lie. Secondly, you claim it's easier to navigate through home pages and apps on iOS even when it's lots easier on Android cos it aids true multitasking and it's easiest on Samsung devices especially S5 upwards.

Lastly, you said you would have picked up an iPhone 4(debutted in 2010) instead of the Note 5 which debutted in 2015. Wow!! I doff my hat for your lies and inconsistencies. Like I said earlier, you've got an Aba made version with you.

Now I understand you better, your hate for iPhone blindfolded you so I rest my case.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Montez90:
you sound like an internet fraudster
how could you assume that I'm something when you don't have prove? I have nothing to prove to anyone here so I will just ignore the hate

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bamidelefundz:
that's where you fail old man, coz I'm currently a first year student in one of the foremost reputable university in the country. My life is well planned out and you're just jealous that a young guy like me can do what you ought to be the only person that can do in your shallow mind. Thanks for dedicating your time to know that not everybody you see online is a push over

My challenge still stands. One simple coherent sentence.

#WhenTheySayTheyDontHaveMyTimeButStillPostLikeARabidMonkey

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by olumydeade(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bamidelefundz:
he be like say you're use to poverty to think someone can't afford a premium phone. For the record I'm using both iPhone 5 and 7 simultaneously so shut your mouth when I'm talking
see this small boy ooo , Iphone 5 and Iphone 7 and u are proud of it ,, u call me poverty , and u proud to say it out ....#Smh , Baba Olowo , if u have both devices , u won't say shitty about Apple products , So u Fake
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
nickyvil:

Now I understand you better, your hate for iPhone blindfolded you so I rest my case.

My hate?? Why don't you counter my comment with a superior argurment instead of been emotional

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
olumydeade:
see this small boy ooo , Iphone 5 and Iphone 7 and u are proud of it ,, u call me poverty , and u proud to say it out ....#Smh , Baba Olowo , if u have both devices , u won't say shitty about Apple products , So u Fake
quote where I said iphone is shitty
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I want to help him use up his data so he can buy more recharge cards from Iya Bashira.

I'm just selflessly helping Buhari stimulate the economy grin

#GloIsYourFriend

#No,ReallyTheyAre
see your garage boy oo baba
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by nickyvil: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

My hate?? Why don't you counter my comment with a superior argurment instead of been emotional

what else do you want me to say I've used both phones an I'm talking from experience. iPhone is a beast when it comes to iOS and like I said iPhone with 2.5megapiexel is far better than all this scam called android phones, you browse through iPhone with ease and all very fast. only people who can't afford the luxury complain a lot and if you want to enjoy android better you need to root your phone, no security and protection. well I prayed one day we have appstore center here in Nigeria, I know people like you will be the first on queue to get phone.

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bamidelefundz:
see your garage boy oo baba

Have I not told you not to call me Baba? angry

Emi o ni ono osi, olorun maje kin ni omo abidanu grin

BTW, is that the million naira salvaged tokunbo car that needs a new engine?

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by piagetskinner(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Android is better...esp if its high end android... Samsung oppo lg HTC huawei xaiomi...not all those cheap Chinese crapy fones

itel infinix techno etc

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by sarutobie(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
olumydeade:
shut the f**k up , Android sucks ,, I have s7 edge and an iPhone 7 Plus ...storage was completely full on both ...the s7 edge lagging was so annoying, the Iphone 7 doesn't Even show a sign of lag, u call apple mediocre..Smh android is lower than mediocre
Android os is NOT Samsung os..pound for pound the s7 edge is a more powerful phone but the open source os that it runs is just not tailored for the phone unlike how iPhones run on a closed os specifically tailored to match it's hardware..that is why a 3gig ram Samsung phone might lag on certain programs while a 1gb ram iphone won't..
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
SamAbims:

There's nothing like a shitty droid bro.... All android from 4.4.2 rocks
I mean the phone itself the hardware manufacturers smiley
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Benz4pimp:
like I said,iPhone comes in its class,like it or not so many cars come with what Mercedes has but it will always be in a class of its own....I am not here to brag about the phones I use
you haven't but you wish to
Nice
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by sarutobie(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
nickyvil:

what else do you want me to say I've used both phones an I'm talking from experience. iPhone is a beast when it comes to iOS and like I said iPhone with 2.5megapiexel is far better than all this scam called android phones, you browse through iPhone with ease and all very fast. only people who can't afford the luxury complain a lot and if you want to enjoy android better you need to root your phone, no security and protection. well I prayed one day we have appstore center here in Nigeria, I know people like you will be the first on queue to get phone.
OK this fvcking bull rap of calling anyone not using an iphone poor has to fvcking stop..some bloody church rats will be using an iphone 4 worth under 30k and be calling someone using a Samsung galaxy note 5 poor?? Heck some tecno phones are more expensive than some iPhones (4,5,5s and 5c)..so it is NOT about being boxed up but choice..
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
olumydeade:
shut the f**k up , Android sucks ,, I have s7 edge and an iPhone 7 Plus ...storage was completely full on both ...the s7 edge lagging was so annoying, the Iphone 7 doesn't Even show a sign of lag, u call apple mediocre..Smh android is lower than mediocre
iPhone is trash my G
You just don't want to believe facts
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
olumydeade:
I can see you just a FanBoy ..I don't like SD Cards.. F**k andriod try IOS bro , u will rain cause on andriod
you're just clueless
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

It's now about fanoyism even when a link is available to prove my point while yours is pretty baseless. It shows who truly is a fanboy.

I used iOS when it was smooth. It's not anymore, you wonder why iterations of iOS is always available every now and then. It's to fix bugs while creating a new one. Since iOS 7, lag and smoothless shouldn't be on the same line with iOS
don't mind the brainless ones grin grin
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bamidelefundz:

Baba you Bleep up for talking like a kid I bought iphone7 brand new last year December when the price was still #340,000!!
facts

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by dadasupremacy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Sharp girl using what she has in abundant to get what it's scarce
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by nickyvil: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
sarutobie:

OK this fvcking bull rap of calling anyone not using an iphone poor has to fvcking stop..some bloody church rats will be using an iphone 4 worth under 30k and be calling someone using a Samsung galaxy note 5 poor?? Heck some tecno phones are more expensive than some iPhones (4,5,5s and 5c)..so it is NOT about being boxed up but choice..

samsung , tecno or whatever you call it price drops faster than any iPhone okay look man.. compare year iPhone 4 was released and that of techno or any other android phones and tell me the price range of any you could still think of that maintain its price like any iPhone so my friend just accept the fact that iPhone is better than any of this so called phones. iPhone cost 30 upwards depending on its inbuilt gigs so tell me a techno of such amount is either produced last year or this year.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by sarutobie(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
nickyvil:

samsung , tecno or whatever you call it price drops faster than any iPhone okay look man.. compare year iPhone 4 was released and that of techno or any other android phones and tell me the price range of any you could still think of that maintain its price like any iPhone so my friend just accept the fact that iPhone is better than any of this so called phones. iPhone cost 30 upwards depending on its inbuilt gigs so tell me a techno of such amount is either produced last year or this year.
The point is that anyone who could afford a tecno phantom 6 phone worth about 100k can definitely afford an iphone 5 to 6 version if he/she really wants to..my point again is that anyone using an iphone 4 or 5 does NOT have the ground to call someone using an android phone of over 60k poor..
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by nickyvil: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
sarutobie:

The point is that anyone who could afford a tecno phantom 6 phone worth about 100k can definitely afford an iphone 5 to 6 version if he/she really wants to..my point again is that anyone using an iphone 4 or 5 does NOT have the ground to call someone using an android phone of over 60k poor..

look man, I have the option of buying iPhone 6s back after it was stolen from me but I opt for Samsung g nt5 simply cos of its reviews and I'm very impressed but I was disappointed cos of its os was not impressive to, I just had to manage it for the main time till iPhone 8 comes out if its not too expensive. cos of dollars rate... the phone so Bleep up and mind you I bought it late last year from jumia. I'm still telling you and holding onto my words that iOS is the best any day any time
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
nickyvil:

Problem with folks like you is linking affluence with iPhone usage. Read your comment again and re read it but this time slowly and see how silly it is. S5 trumps iphone 6 in camera department likewsise S6 and S7 killing 6s and 7 plus respectively. Pixel is another Android phone which dust it's ass yet you write nonsense outta fanboyism.

Talking about speed, why does Apple release different iterations of iOS every now and then? Why was S7 crowned 2016 best phone putting iPhone 7 to the dust? Next time, know your onions and don't write tales laced with lies and inconsistencies

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:
A phone is a tool. Just buy and use the one that will serve your purpose and save us your poverty stricken analysis.

If iPhone 7Plus was being sold for N50,000, it will sell like hot cake. Or you no go buy? As bad as you say it is?

My current phone is an iPhone 7 256gb, I have no desire to expand the memory to share files with every riff raff or jail break it. When I need to share files I use AirDrop, WhatsApp, Messenger, or many of the available file sharing apps out there. The days are over of chest beating about cross platform file sharing.

#AppleEcoSystem

Bamidelefundz:
I'm currently typing with iPhone but I plan buying Samsung premium phone soon. I'm tired of iPhone and all the lies associated with it (I've used iPhone ranging from 4-7). Bye bye iPhone and I won't miss you
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by olumydeade(m): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
UncutSk:
iPhone is trash my G
You just don't want to believe facts
ok sir
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by olumydeade(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
UncutSk:
you're just clueless
Lol
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by ib4real95(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

You comment reeks of ignorance. Note 5 predessesors were beasts especially Note 4 yet you claim its freezing which is a blantant lie. Secondly, you claim it's easier to navigate through home pages and apps on iOS even when it's lots easier on Android cos it aids true multitasking and it's easiest on Samsung devices especially S5 upwards.

Lastly, you said you would have picked up an iPhone 4(debutted in 2010) instead of the Note 5 which debutted in 2015. Wow!! I doff my hat for your lies and inconsistencies. Like I said earlier, you've got an Aba made version with you.
Bro i can confidently tell you that the iphone 5 is still faster than any samsung phone except the new s8.. This is the 21st century bro, you have the tools to get the neccesary info you need. Stop being ignorant. Pls just go to youtube and type 'samsung lagging after few months' and see millions of pple pissed off over the crazy lag samsung has.. I dont think i can blame you tho.. ive noticed most nigerians are so used to laggy devices and they cant even tell if it lags. Using this gaming scenario most of my friends comfortably enjoy gaming at 20 fps on pc which lags as hell to me. 60fps is wat i consider smooth but most of th are okay with it. Coming back to the ios and android, im telling you bro, samsung lags after jnstalling a couple of apps.. Nevertheless we have androids now that are buttery smooth e.g the google pixel, the nexus, lg g5, oneplus3t and mostly android devices with os close to stock rom but sadly these devices still suffer from apps force closing and all other android bs.. Hell! Even my previous infinix hot 2 was faster than my dads s6 edge.. ios is life bro.. i rep iphone 6s. Drops mic
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by dadasupremacy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
So na broke guys dey use Samsung 4, was thinking he was going to say he switched to iPhone 6
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by sarutobie(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
ib4real95:

Bro i can confidently tell you that the iphone 5 is still faster than any samsung phone except the new s8.. This is the 21st century bro, you have the tools to get the neccesary info you need. Stop being ignorant. Pls just go to youtube and type 'samsung lagging after few months' and see millions of pple pissed off over the crazy lag samsung has.. I dont think i can blame you tho.. ive noticed most nigerians are so used to laggy devices and they cant even tell if it lags. Using this gaming scenario most of my friends comfortably enjoy gaming at 20 fps on pc which lags as hell to me. 60fps is wat i consider smooth but most of th are okay with it. Coming back to the ios and android, im telling you bro, samsung lags after jnstalling a couple of apps.. Nevertheless we have androids now that are buttery smooth e.g the google pixel, the nexus, lg g5, oneplus3t and mostly android devices with os close to stock rom but sadly these devices still suffer from apps force closing and all other android bs.. Hell! Even my previous infinix hot 2 was faster than my dads s6 edge.. ios is life bro.. i rep iphone 6s. Drops mic
I have an iphone 5 and I say you blasphemed when you said iphone 5 is faster than every other Samsung phone besides the s8..total blasphemy...iPhones are NOT lag free either, hence why they keep rolling out patches for their Os.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by tomdon(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
sKeetz:
Crap

Iphones/iOS is like a Mercedes Benz, it exudes class and bougie and it's not for everybody.

While android can be likened to a Toyota,it's cheap, easy to use but has little value.

Please don't compare the two!

Little value?? Lmao. You wish!
Buh I really need to know the advantage of iPhone over android because I see it as a show off phone in this clime unlike USA where it's their product. In a place like Nigeria, you'll see a lady who has no tangible income source, who's even not sure of what to eat tomorrow except it be provided to her as a dependant using iPhone 6 plus. To show off to who. Very disgusting. Even if you can afford it what's its edge over Android.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
ib4real95:

Lol. Loads of hogwash

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Fines Telecom Giant MTN $5bn / Jack Dorsey Launches Bluesky Social, New Social Network / Solution To Certificate Not On SIM Or Phone For Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.