Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone (37204 Views)

What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Dandsome: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2017
I too believe android phones jor
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2017
I'm currently typing with iPhone but I plan buying Samsung premium phone soon. I'm tired of iPhone and all the lies associated with it (I've used iPhone ranging from 4-7). Bye bye iPhone and I won't miss you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by manutdadex(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2017
slinkman:
they are. Phones made with an expensive materials and totally different reasons .
and gorilla glass no b material? So as long a phone is not laced with precious stones.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Kaybaba5(m): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2017
sKeetz:
Crap

Iphones/iOS is like a Mercedes Benz, it exudes class and bougie and it's not for everybody.

While android can be likened to a Toyota,it's cheap, easy to use but has little value.

Please don't compare the two!

Seconded

3 Likes

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Cyberrex(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2017
UnknownT:
Abeg o! Which phone I fit buy with these specifications for price between #30k to #40k
RAM 2gb
ROM 16gb
Battery 3500mAH and above
4G
Then maybe 13mp camera, not a picture freak though. Thank you
infinix hot 4 and it's 4000mAH, I bought mine 40k
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by clovislouis(m): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Vanessa200:
My sugar daddy bought me iphone7
I see. At ur age u ve started having sugar daddies
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by slinkman(m): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
manutdadex:
and gorilla glass no b material? So as long a phone is not laced with precious stones.
its a common material
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by manutdadex(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
slinkman:
its a common material
so is marble
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by slinkman(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
manutdadex:
so is marble
sure
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by williams85(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
i used to be samsung fanboy.. i hate iphone just because of the price... few yrs back, i bought iphone 6s and i came to realize what i've been missing. it's expensive but, user friendly, no lag and gives you whatever u wants.. u can jailbreak it and install what ever tweaks and cheats u want... iphone is expensive but pls don't compare it with other operating system.

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
A phone is a tool. Just buy and use the one that will serve your purpose and save us your poverty stricken analysis.

If iPhone 7Plus was being sold for N50,000, it will sell like hot cake. Or you no go buy? As bad as you say it is?

My current phone is an iPhone 7 256gb, I have no desire to expand the memory to share files with every riff raff or jail break it. When I need to share files I use AirDrop, WhatsApp, Messenger, or many of the available file sharing apps out there. The days are over of chest beating about cross platform file sharing.

#AppleEcoSystem

2 Likes

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by williams85(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bamidelefundz:
I'm currently typing with iPhone but I plan buying Samsung premium phone soon. I'm tired of iPhone and all the lies associated with it (I've used iPhone ranging from 4-7). Bye bye iPhone and I won't miss you
sorry u don't own iphone... can u buy iphone 7 with ur hard earned cash and be criticizing it..? i doubt that

2 Likes

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
williams85:
sorry u don't own iphone... can u buy iphone 7 with ur hard earned cash and be criticizing it..? i doubt that

You're right.

#Pinochio
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by olumydeade(m): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bamidelefundz:
continue to tell lies u hear
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by olumydeade(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

You are still writing nonsense. Apps crashes more on iOS than Android. Devices will get hot if it's been heavily tasked are your brains working properly? Samsung S8 which is the new flagship of Android ships with only 4GB and the China version is 6GB simply cos of Chinese OEMS.

Whay do you mean by, don't finish your internal storage? Some of you will just write nonsense and start feeling fly.

N.B Android OEMs having more RAM are doing so cos of VR. Have you connected a VR to the mediocre iPhone ? I'm sure you can't
shut the f**k up , Android sucks ,, I have s7 edge and an iPhone 7 Plus ...storage was completely full on both ...the s7 edge lagging was so annoying, the Iphone 7 doesn't Even show a sign of lag, u call apple mediocre..Smh android is lower than mediocre

2 Likes

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by williams85(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
olumydeade:
shut the f**k up , Android sucks ,, I have s7 edge and an iPhone 7 Plus ...storage was completely full on both ...the s7 edge lagging was so annoying, the Iphone 7 doesn't Even show a sign of lag, u call apple mediocre..Smh android is lower than mediocre
that is the end of the story.... you just hit the last nail on the coffin!
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
UncutSk:
lmao what class does it have that Samsung s7 or 8 doesn't have
Your argument lack intelligence
Am not sure you have even used an iPhone before
like I said,iPhone comes in its class,like it or not so many cars come with what Mercedes has but it will always be in a class of its own....I am not here to brag about the phones I use
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
olumydeade:

You don't need to lie. The same S7 edge which "lags" was crowned the best 2016 phone.

http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s7_edge_named_the_best_smartphone_at_mwc_2017-news-23687.php

Y'all will just write nonsense thinking you are making brains. How can storage be completely full on S7 edge when it's expandable?

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
williams85:

Why cant you? The amount you purchase a product shouldn't stop you from criticising it.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by ItsTutsi(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
U wouldnt know,only for those that use an iphone grin
ollah1:

Mind telling us the confidence
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by olumydeade(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

You don't need to lie. The same S7 edge which "lags" was crowned the best 2016 phone.

http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s7_edge_named_the_best_smartphone_at_mwc_2017-news-23687.php

Y'all will just write nonsense thinking you are making brains. How can storage be completely full on S7 edge when it's expandable?

I can see you just a FanBoy ..I don't like SD Cards.. F**k andriod try IOS bro , u will rain cause on andriod
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
olumydeade:
I can see you just a FanBoy ..I don't like SD Cards.. Bleep andriod try IOS bro , u will rain cause on andriod

It's now about fanoyism even when a link is available to prove my point while yours is pretty baseless. It shows who truly is a fanboy.

I used iOS when it was smooth. It's not anymore, you wonder why iterations of iOS is always available every now and then. It's to fix bugs while creating a new one. Since iOS 7, lag and smoothless shouldn't be on the same line with iOS

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
U wouldnt know,only for those that use an iphone grin

This is meaningless. Why don't you list those things out? I bet you can't

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by williams85(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

Why cant you? The amount you purchase a product shouldn't stop you from criticising it.
my comment wasn't meant for you, let him screenshot this page and paste it here!

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
williams85:
my comment wasn't meant for you, let him screenshot this page and paste it here!

What are you talking about?

Modified

Now you've seen what you asked for. Kids everywhere. Thinking when you've got an iPhone then you are a boss. Myopic mentality

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
williams85:
Baba you Bleep up for talking like a kid I bought iphone7 brand new last year December when the price was still #340,000!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by PureMe01: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
UnknownT:
Abeg o! Which phone I fit buy with these specifications for price between #30k to #40k
RAM 2gb
ROM 16gb
Battery 3500mAH and above
4G
Then maybe 13mp camera, not a picture freak though. Thank you
dude this is d best price u can get for a device of better specs compared to d above u stated.new oukitel u 16 max for sale
Check d link.
https://www.nairaland.com/3867484/new-oukitel-u16-max-sale
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by williams85(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bamidelefundz:

Baba you Bleep up for talking like a kid I bought iphone7 brand new last year December when the price was still #340,000!!
that settles the matter, but i will always go for iphone any day anytime
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
olumydeade:
continue to tell lies u hear
he be like say you're use to poverty to think someone can't afford a premium phone. For the record I'm using both iPhone 5 and 7 simultaneously so shut your mouth when I'm talking
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by williams85(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

What are you talking about?

Modified

Now you've seen what you asked for. Kids everywhere. Thinking when you've got an iPhone then you are a boss. Myopic mentality
the only kid i see here is you...
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
williams85:
the only kid i see here is you...

I didn't call out anybody. Only kids do, you did that which proves what you are.

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
williams85:
that settles the matter, but i will always go for iphone any day anytime
I didn't say I hate iPhone I haven't for once use android as a phone before but recently I feel one of my friend S7 and I can't get over the feeling since then so I'm dumping IOS for good. Another record is I'm using MacBook Air latest so I know what I'm talking when where talking about iOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Fines Telecom Giant MTN $5bn / MTN SIM Registration Again! / Solution To Certificate Not On SIM Or Phone For Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.