Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone (37195 Views)

What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bamidelefundz:
I didn't say I hate iPhone I haven't for once use android as a phone before but recently I feel one of my friend S7 and I can't get over the feeling since then so I'm dumping IOS for good. Another record is I'm using MacBook Air latest so I know what I'm talking when where talking about iOS

If S7 which was crowned the best 2016 phone is melting you then i wonder what's gonna happen when you pick up an S8.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You're right.

#Pinochio
now who's right here? You just be blabbing on a faceless forum without trying to figure out why someone opinion differ
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

If S7 which was crowned the best 2016 phone is melting you then i wonder what's gonna happen when you pick up an S8.
baba don't come and hype Samsung for me ok. I buy what I want because I can afford and I've seen worst android phone with high price range. Don't downgrade iPhone oo I just prefer Samsung premium phone ATM
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by SamAbims(m): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

What wavy level are you talking about?
Try picking up an iPhonefor 1 month bro. Come back to tell me what you think.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by SamAbims(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
UncutSk:
then youer using a shittty droid

There's nothing like a shitty droid bro.... All android from 4.4.2 rocks
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bamidelefundz:
baba don't come and hype Samsung for me ok. I buy what I want because I can afford and I've seen worst android phone with high price range. Don't downgrade iPhone oo I just prefer Samsung premium phone ATM

Well i never hyped Samsung phones. I backed up by statement about S7 been crowned 2016 best phone with a proof. Regarding S8, ill leave you to make your own judgement when you see or use one.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
SamAbims:

Try picking up an iPhonefor 1 month bro. Come back to tell me what you think.

Pls quit this unnecessary hype. I used iPhone when it was a an iPhone. It was smooth, lag free and wasn't everywhere. iOS hasn't been smooth since iOS7. Apple often send updates every now and then to fix problems while creating a new problem. It wasnt like that but well, that's iPhone of today.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

What are you talking about?

Modified

Now you've seen what you asked for. Kids everywhere. Thinking when you've got an iPhone then you are a boss. Myopic mentality
he thought I'm just a nobody talking about iPhone. Such a kiddies mentality and for another record I've bought over 10 different iphones some brand new while some U.K. Used just to feel the best out of IOS
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by salesforce: 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Get a good android below
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bamidelefundz:
now who's right here? You just be blabbing on a faceless forum without trying to figure out why someone opinion differ

Accusation of blabbing and faceless forum is the usual response of uninformed asshats when they are all spent.

Intelligent people offer an opinion without deriding others. You're incapable of expressing a cognitive opinion. But it's atypical of poor church rats with your clone Chinese handsets.

This is what you get with a half education.

#GetABrainThatWorks
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bamidelefundz:
he thought I'm just a nobody talking about iPhone. Such a kiddies mentality and for another record I've bought over 10 different iphones some brand new while some U.K. Used just to feel the best out of IOS

#BlackPinochio
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Accusation of blabbing and faceless forum is the usual response of uninformed asshats when they are all spent.

Intelligent people offer an opinion without deriding others. You're incapable of expressing a cognitive opinion. But it's atypical of poor church rats with your clone Chinese handsets.

#GetABrainThatWorks
hahahahahaha see painment oo. Don't forget you started this shit you're on. You're probably older than me, but I assure you that if you've actually achieved what I've achieved at my age you you would be the most pompous person I will ever comewacross. So shut your mouth and face your life cos I can as well afford whatever you can brag of right ATM. Old man like you making the usage of iPhone a big deal smh

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by ItsTutsi(m): 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Chill bruh,im talking about my own preception,its not compulsory to own an iphone..u sound emotional,its not a matter of life and death
ollah1:

This is meaningless. Why don't you list those things out? I bet you can't
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bamidelefundz:
hahahahahaha see painment oo. Don't forget you started this shit you're on. You're probably older than me, but I assure you that if you've actually achieved what I've achieved at my age you you would be the most pompous person I will ever comewacross. So shut your mouth and face your life cos I can as well afford whatever you can brag of right ATM. Old man like you making the usage of iPhone a big deal smh

I challenge to write one single coherent sentence. Just one.

#NeadrathalPhoneUser
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Chill bruh,im talking about my own preception,its not compulsory to own an iphone..u sound emotional,its not a matter of life and death

You're very correct. Not everyone needs to own an iPhone or Mercedes or Roller.

A phone is a tool, just buy whichever one fits the purpose. It'll be inefficient for someone like me that's on Apple ecosystem for decades to now shift to Android ecosystem. Though my Naija phone is a Moto G5+.

What irks me are this inane, grotesque, asinine and frankly nursery level threads that thinly veil as showing the prowess of Android while they are really trying to put down Apple.

#SamsungComponentsInApple

Nigerians that haven't even seen a diode or resistor in their life suddenly becomes phone experts on Nairaland grin

#GiveMeABreak
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Dashmann: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
who posted this ?,
U no fit afford iPhone
Na in make you dey put up that shit
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I challenge to write one single coherent sentence. Just one.

#NeadrathalPhoneUser
I don't have your time baba. Being coherent in English is not a test for knowledge and intelligence and I have nothing to proof to you. I owned same iPhone that you owned so stop blabbing like a kid

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by ItsTutsi(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hahaha true talk,just copy and paste things from other websites
EgunMogaji:

You're very correct. Not everyone needs to own an iPhone or Mercedes or Roller.

A phone is a tool, just buy whichever one fits the purpose. It'll be inefficient for someone like me that's on Apple ecosystem for decades to now shift to Android ecosystem. Though my Naija phone is a Moto G5+.

What irks me are this inane, grotesque, asinine and frankly nursery level threads that thinly veil as showing the prowess of Android while they are really trying to put down Apple.

#SamsungComponentsInApple

Nigerians that haven't even seen a diode or resistor in their life suddenly becomes phone experts on Nairaland grin

#GiveMeABreak

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bamidelefundz:
I don't have your time baba. Being coherent in English is not a test for knowledge and intelligence and I have nothing to proof to you. I owned same iPhone that you owned so stop blabbing like a kid

You couldn't do it could you? grin

A half educated nitwit can be easily spotted by their write ups.

I'm not your Baba, I don't have omo iranu. One of my daughters graduated from Stanford University today. So you can see we're not on the same level.

#SweatyNutsOnOkadaRubbingUpAnotherMansSweatyBack

Yuck grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You couldn't do it could you? grin

A half educated nitwit can be easily spotted by their write ups.

I'm not your Baba, I don't have omo iranu. One of my daughters graduated from Stanford University today. So you can see we're not on the same level.

#SweatyNutsOnOkadaRubbingUpAnotherMansSweatyBack

Yuck grin
I bought my first car that cost over a million at the age of 19 with my own money, Can you or any of your children boost of it. Sorry you're not worthy to be a father to me
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:

Ohh it's now about your own perception. Like i said earlier, you wouldnt come up with anything to back up your claims. It's typical of iPhone users, ask them questions and they don't dumb. Yet, they scream it's the best thing since sliced bread and butter
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Montez90: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bamidelefundz:
you sound like an internet fraudster

2 Likes

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bamidelefundz:

I bought my first car that cost over a million at the age of 19 with my own money, Can you or any of your children boost of it. Sorry you're not worthy to be a father to me

Yaaawwwwnnnn.....story story, I don't care about nonsense.

If only you used that dreamland money to get an education.

#BlackPinochio cheesy
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Montez90:

I think you're giving him too much credit.

He's probably an agbero at oshodi oke that's typing on some cheap Chinese android knock off that some Iya Oloja left in his molue/danfo and he loaded with stolen awoof data cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Montez90:

Wow!! What kinda mentality is this?

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by dadasupremacy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Techno fairly used
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by nickyvil: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

Yes, you wrote absolute nonsense. In your message, you cliam your phone freezes, the camera is wack et al and yet you said you are using a note 5. Oh well, perhaps you've got yourself an Aba version hence the issues plaguing your phone

I guess we are of different level, maybe you should go back to my messages before quoting me next, yeah I used note5 but I'm not enjoying it like the way I enjoyed using iphone . I lost my phone and decided to try out android phones. so I go for Samsung but honestly if I had known, I would have gone for iPhone 4 instead cos its operating system very wack like iPhone you can open multiples pages and still fast, you can easily navigate through home pages and apps but this is just worst on most android cos the freezes. gimme fact, I believe you can do better than this and for your information its not aba made and I speak from experience.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by ItsTutsi(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Get the Bleep outta here bruh,i know things aint working out for u in this recession but dont come at me with ur frustrated life home boy,i know u hardly eat thrice a day talkless about getting an iphone but that shit aint non of business..i was just stating my opinion and ur making it look like am the reason u cant afford an iphone,get a life fam!!
ollah1:

Ohh it's now about your own perception. Like i said earlier, you wouldnt come up with anything to back up your claims. It's typical of iPhone users, ask them questions and they don't dumb. Yet, they scream it's the best thing since sliced bread and butter
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
nickyvil:

I guess we are of different level, maybe you should go back to my messages before quoting me next, yeah I used note5 but I'm not enjoying it like the way I enjoyed using iphone . I lost my phone and decided to try out android phones. so I go for Samsung but honestly if I had known, I would have gone for iPhone 4 instead cos its operating system very wack like iPhone you can open multiples pages and still fast, you can easily navigate through home pages and apps but this is just worst on most android cos the freezes. gimme fact, I believe you can do better than this and for your information its not aba made and I speak from experience.

You comment reeks of ignorance. Note 5 predessesors were beasts especially Note 4 yet you claim its freezing which is a blantant lie. Secondly, you claim it's easier to navigate through home pages and apps on iOS even when it's lots easier on Android cos it aids true multitasking and it's easiest on Samsung devices especially S5 upwards.

Lastly, you said you would have picked up an iPhone 4(debutted in 2010) instead of the Note 5 which debutted in 2015. Wow!! I doff my hat for your lies and inconsistencies. Like I said earlier, you've got an Aba made version with you.

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I think you're giving him too much credit.

He's probably an agbero at oshodi oke that's typing on some cheap Chinese android knock off and using stolen awoof data cheesy

haba uncle grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4694149_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

haba uncle grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4694149_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71

I want to help him use up his data so he can buy more recharge cards from Iya Bashira.

I'm just selflessly helping Buhari stimulate the economy grin

#GloIsYourFriend

#No,ReallyTheyAre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Fines Telecom Giant MTN $5bn / Z30 Or S4? / Jack Dorsey Launches Bluesky Social, New Social Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.