Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,652 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari (33737 Views)

"Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by mapet: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2017
luvinhubby:

Zaitoon: :
There is nothing like Arabic/Islamic study undecided
Arabic is a language and it is different from Islamic religion study (IRS).

Is Arabic Nigeria lingual franca or is it any Nigerian indigenous language?

Is French Nigeria lingual franca or is it any of Nigerian indigenous language?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ephi321(f): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2017
MrImole:

When did Nigeria change from being rectangular grin ?
cheesy grin
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2017
generaldagash:

it is not your choice. Languages are studied base on popularity... English, French and Arabic are major languages of the world.
I don't want it English language is enough already .We haven't learnt our indigenous languages na Arabic own dem wan force person learn.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by iamdynamite(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2017
Baamivic:
The funniest part is that there's no place u can find Christ, Christian or Church in Nigeria constitution but full of Islamic, Sharia law, E.T.C if u want to quote me go tru Nigeria constitution.
shey na buhari write the constitution?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by JerryJude(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2017
izzou:
grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

The truth is I really don't care if Buhari islamizes Africa sef.

All i need is good roads,constant power,security,quality education, a favorable economy,jobs,and basic social amenities. That's all

He can scrap CRK for all I care, afterall, there are missionary schools that still offer them, and besides the secondary school in a village in Anambra State isn't offering IRK either.

We need good governance. All these hullabaloo about islamizing this nation is distracting us from the real issues. Let's request for basic human and social needs first.

so after giving u all these stuffs u mention above and islamic jihadist way is been inculcated on ur children and the children of ur relatives,comunities, local govt,state govt and entire nation, later in future they turns to be at the for front of terrorism and fighting jihad as the only way to heaven what be your fate then. and what will u tell your maker on the last day...be wise..if people like u and the so called minister of education could think that study of CRK is insignificant and inconsequential and should therefore be scrapped from secondary school curriculum if no hidden agenda while not do likewise to IRS..something that has been there even before so called man was born. All these tout and daft in northern region of this nation occupying leadership positions are the problem of this country

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ivolt: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2017
Useless politicians who can't solve basic problems facing Nigerians
but want to impose a useless Arabic language on school pupils.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ivolt: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2017
mapet:

Is French Nigeria lingual franca or is it any of Nigerian indigenous language?

Arabic language is useless safe for spreading Islam.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ivolt: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2017
danjumakolo:
Sometimes I get sick of how some people believe on lies.
How on earth will u believe this story.
Even if CRK is removed in schools, I gez it shud be in the core northern villages where u can even find a teacher of sort.
That aside,can anyone tell me if Islamic religious knowledge IRK is offered in the entire south south or south East?.Capital no of course.

Pastor looking for another cheap popularity. But do u really call an adulterous person a pastor?

It is not a lie, I have no problem with government removing CRK from school
curriculum but imposing Arabic language on Nigerians is nothing but an
Islamization strategy.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ivolt: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2017
legaxi:

Arabic is a language just like any other language that people study in school such as English, French, Mandarin, Spanish, Hausa, Igbo, Urdu, German, e.t.c
Never compare Arabic to Hausa.
Arabic has no value to Nigerians, it is neither indigenous nor a science language,
Arabic is only useful for spreading Islam.
Islamization must be stopped.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ivolt: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2017
wyqay:
CRS and IRS are not completely removed from secondary school scheme rather both are combined to be a subject called religion and national value.
more so Arabic is a language while Islam is a religion, ignorance is not an excuse.

You are grossly ignorant of world affairs.
Arabic language is only useful for spreading Islam, nothing more.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ivolt: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2017
izzou:
grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

All i need is good roads,constant power,security,quality education, a favorable economy,jobs,and basic social amenities. That's all

He can scrap CRK for all I care, afterall, there are missionary schools that still offer them, and besides the secondary school in a village in Anambra State isn't offering IRK either.

We need good governance. All these hullabaloo about islamizing this nation is distracting us from the real issues. Let's request for basic human and social needs first.

You are being myopic, that you can even request for basic human need is courtesy
of Nigeria being a secular country, if it becomes an Islamic one, you will be too
scared to post.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by breakeven: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2017
izzou:
grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

It is only a fool that talks like this. It is this attitude of people like you that put us in the mess we are in today.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by CC4CHRIST(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2017
prinsam30:
all these new millennium pastors, instead of them concentrating in winning souls for the Lord they are busy politicking.

may God help us

The mistake of the church had always been dat, we should leave government for the world. if we leave the devil to educate our children, he will also determined their behaviour.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by mapet: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
ivolt:

Arabic language is useless safe for spreading Islam.

.....and English language is useful for spreading Xtianity she?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by obailala(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
So much ado over nothing once again. So many people now feel the best form of Christian evangelism is to now promote irrational religious paranoia.

For as long as I can remember, we've always had Nigerian languages like Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and foreign language like French in the Nigerian secondary school curriculum. I didn't know we had Arabic language also, but I guess that should be more prevalent in the northern parts of the country. These languages are all elective and students get to choose which one they want.

Similarly, we've had CRK and IRK in the curriculum as electives. Now I understand the new modification to the curriculum removes IRK and CRK as standalone subjects, and places them together under a certain civic education module. What I however do not understand is how many self acclaimed Christian advocates now choose to interpret this as Islamisation; comparing CRK/IRK to Arabic is silly in my opinion.

I guess to assuage the concerns of these politically motivated, self appointed Christian advocates, the Ministry of education should consider including Hebrew Language in Nigeria's curriculum.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by obailala(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
ivolt:

You are being myopic, that you can even request for basic human need is courtesy
of Nigeria being a secular country, if it becomes an Islamic one, you will be too
scared to post.
What exactly is really islamic about the latest development?.... Have you really tried to read or understand what the changes are, or are you just driven by emotions and the words coming out from the mouth of politically motivated people?

CRK and IRK were removed from the curriculum; the bone of contention is, why is there still 'Arabic Language' as one of the foreign languages offered in the Nigerian curriculum. Does this make any sense to you?... I mean, comparing Language to Religious studies?.... I gues the solution to this should be to include 'Hebrew Language' to Nigeria's curriculum.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by obailala(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
ivolt:

Islamization strategy.
How exactly is Arabic being imposed?... From my understanding, it is an optional subject and will not be forced down anybody's throat. As a matter of fact, since it's only relevant in the north, you will most likely only find its teachers in the north, and this subject would be restricted to the north (as an optional course to whoever wants to study it). On the other hand, CRS and IRK still remain in the curriculum as against the irrational alarm being raised by some confusionists; they would simple be grouped together as civic education, and would still be taught in separate classes with each student still having a choice to choose whichever one he wants to offer.

So for crying out loud, what is the meaning of this uproar?... Why can't we just for once in Nigeria, elect to spend our time and energy on meaningful things?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Organs(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
mapet:

First of, there is nothing in the constitution that precludes a Professor of Arabic Studies from being Minister of Education. Further Arabic studies is a legitimate academic study/endeavour. Secondly, How come people like you fail to read, google search and confirm before jumping into the bandwagon of ignorance? I thought the current MINISTERS of Education are
1. Mallam Adamu Adamu - A Graduate of Accountancy
2. Professor Anthony Anwuka

Even if a Professor of Arabic Studies is made the Minister of Education, what is wrong in that? Does that make it any less formal? Does that render the office inefficient? Of late we have been crying out for reforms in educational sector and exam bodies. A Professor of Arabic came into JAMB as registrar, braved all odds and implemented the Computer Based Testing in JAMB. Not only is it successful, for the first time in history, you can have your results almost immediately after completing the test, Jamb exams is now to be written 2x in a year as against 1.....and the mother of all, monumental fraud in the exams has been discovered, fraudulent centers blacklisted and their schemes ratted out. I would rather have a Prof. of Arabic Study of this mould as the Minister of Education, than others that made no impact

Excellently written. May God continue to bless you amen. These dudes are so stupid they thing arab or Arabic is backward yet they go to Dubai and marvel... They should also go to Saudi Arabia and see how myopic and uneducated they are.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by gr8minds: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
yaqq:
very funny people everywhere! in reality can Nigeria be islamise? the answer is No!!! I am a Muslim n my parents are Christians, there are so many pressing issues in the country to attend to rather than the so call religion! let's live a simple n precise life, let's see the quran n bible as constitutions to guide ones believe about living the positive life! it's so unfortunate that the people up north re ds dumb! so if a catholic school teaches CRK what will happen?
you sit down there,saying that nobody can islamize Nigeria, go and ask how they islamized Turkey
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ivolt: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
obailala:
How exactly is Arabic being imposed?... From my understanding, it is an optional subject and will not be forced down anybody's throat. As a matter of fact, since it's only relevant in the north, you will most likely only find its teachers in the north, and this subject would be restricted to the north (as an optional course to whoever wants to study it). On the other hand, CRS and IRK still remain in the curriculum as against the irrational alarm being raised by some confusionists; they would simple be grouped together as civic education, and would still be taught in separate classes with each student still having a choice to choose whichever one he wants to offer.

So for crying out loud, what is the meaning of this uproar?... Why can't we just for once in Nigeria, elect to spend our time and energy on meaningful things?

There is no such thing as optional when it comes to religious study
in a socio-religiously charged environment, not blending in will be
a big mistake.

Arabic language is pretty much useless to an average Nigerian safe
for spreading Islam.
Anyone who want to learn Arabic should sign up with the nearest
madrassa, Nigeria govt have no business spending scarce resources
just to massage some people's ego.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ivolt: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
mapet:

.....and English language is useful for spreading Xtianity she?

English is the language of international business and cutting edge scientific research.
Smart countries invest in English learning as a second language while
the dumb ones adopt Arabic for sentimental reasons.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Kirigidi(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
adadike281:
That can only happen in d north and west. I trust d eastern region, u can't dictate for us, in fact, history is now a compulsory subject in d east.
Did you actually mean "east" which also include Borno, Taraba and Adamawa States? Because there are "two Easts" in Nigeria namely; "North-East" and "South-East". And infact, Borno State is more eastern than Anambra or Ebonyi States.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by obailala(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
ivolt:

There is no such thing as optional when it comes to religious study
in a socio-religiously charged environment, not blending in will be
a big mistake.

Arabic language is pretty much useless to an average Nigerian safe
for spreading Islam.
Anyone who want to learn Arabic should sign up with the nearest
madrassa, Nigeria govt have no business spending scarce resources
just to massage some people's ego.
There has always been IRK and CRK in the curriculum. Contrary to the deliberately divisive report that CRK has been removed and IRK retained, fact is that neither CRK nor IRK has been removed from the curriculum; they were only merged into a single title 'civic studies' (or something like that) and each student still reserves the right to choose either of the two since they will still be even taught in separate classes. So what exactly is the basis of this alarm if not to intentionally raise confusion and disharmony?

Using yourself as an example, did any of your teachers force you to offer IRK?.... It's a no-brainer, your answer is definitely NO; and neither did my own teachers force me to offer IRK when I already opted to do CRK. So the big question now is, what exactly is the problem if Arabic is put in as one of the foreign languages on offer?... It would probably be available only in the north by the way cos that's where there is a demand for it.

So if you weren't forced to offer IRK (which is the pure religion), why does it now make any sense to you that someone would force you to offer Arabic?.... Cant you see how silly this whole noise is just because a staunch Muslim man is president?... Cant you see this is all nonsense politics as politicians try to play with your head creating a distraction?... When are we going to start focussing our energies and intellects on meaningful things?... Once again, maybe we should include HEBREW language as one of the optional courses in the curriculum, that would make things equal or fair to some people right?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by mapet: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
ivolt:

English is the language of international business and cutting edge scientific research.
Smart countries invest in English learning as a second language while
the dumb ones adopt Arabic for sentimental reasons.

Unnecessary arrogance aside, statements like these gives you up as pretty ignorant and childish. Adopting English as second language has NOTHING to do with smarts but exigences and choices....same as adopting Chinese, German and others.

But considering your jaundiced views, my conclusions are I am either conversing with an unexposed kid, or just an "journey-man" with little knowledge.

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ivolt: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
obailala:
There has always been IRK and CRK in the curriculum. Contrary to the deliberately divisive report that CRK has been removed and IRK retained, fact is that neither CRK nor IRK has been removed from the curriculum; they were only merged into a single title 'civic studies' (or something like that) and each student still reserves the right to choose either of the two since they will still be even taught in separate classes. So what exactly is the basis of this alarm if not to intentionally raise confusion and disharmony?

Using yourself as an example, did any of your teachers force you to offer IRK?.... It's a no-brainer, your answer is definitely NO; and neither did my own teachers force me to offer IRK when I already opted to do CRK. So the big question now is, what exactly is the problem if Arabic is put in as one of the foreign languages on offer?... It would probably be available only in the north by the way cos that's where there is a demand for it.

So if you weren't forced to offer IRK (which is the pure religion), why does it now make any sense to you that someone would force you to offer Arabic?.... Cant you see how silly this whole noise is just because a staunch Muslim man is president?... Cant you see this is all nonsense politics as politicians try to play with your head creating a distraction?... When are we going to start focussing our energies and intellects on meaningful things?... Once again, maybe we should include HEBREW language as one of the optional courses in the curriculum, that would make things equal or fair to some people right?

I believe neither IRK nor CRK should be in school curriculum.
It was share malice that both were merged under civic studies to pave
way for Arabic studies.

Parents who want their kids to learn Arabic should enrol them in madrassa
or specialist language schools.

This isn't noise as you claimed, I will expect anyone with foresight to raise concern on this issue,
there is no reason or benefit to including Arabic language in our school's curriculum
safe for eroding our culture and spreading Islam.
I also consider Hebrew language as being useless to Nigerian pupils and should
never be included in the curriculum.

Of all the problems facing our educational system, all the committees could
come up with is addition Arabic language to the curriculum, this is insane, I can
only conclude that such recommendations were based on sentiments rather
than critical thinking and goodwill to improve our educational system.

I ask again, what is the use of Arabic language to a Nigerian pupil ?
Why waste scarce resources just to emulate Arabs ?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ivolt: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
mapet:

Unnecessary arrogance aside, statements like these gives you up as pretty ignorant and childish. Adopting English as second language has NOTHING to do with smarts but exigences and choices....same as adopting Chinese, German and others.

But considering your jaundiced views, my conclusions are I am either conversing with an unexposed kid, or just an "journey-man" with little knowledge.

To an Islamic jihadist nothing make sense aside his worldview, I don't
expect you to ever think outside the box because that would be a
grave sin.

No sensible country will adopt an economically and socially useless language
just because some people's religion say so.

Now run off and convince fools that Arabic language is the best thing for
them.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Godmicrophone: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
LordVoldemort:

If know one made any issue about the top 3 people being a Christian during the last admin I don't think it is fair to raise hell just because Arabic studies which is a language is made alternative to french.

You guys are just bitter and filled with hate and incase you think I am a Muslim you are dead wrong my dad is a pastor and he echoes the same think as I do.

Who made Sambo a Christian?
He is a devoted Muslim
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Godmicrophone: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
obailala:

When, you may be right on some points. But we need to be careful on raising some issues that can cause us more evil than good.
There is no need for Hebrews in our curriculum, likewise Arabic. What made non-indigineous languages like English and French important is the role they play.
English is the language of our colonial master, hence it becomes the official language of our country while French is the official language of our neighboring countries (Benin, Niger, Chad and Cameroun). The purpose of French is to enhance communication between us and other citizen of those countries I mentioned above.
Now, to every common man, Arabic and Hebrews are religious languages. Therefore, if anyone wants his/her ward learn any of the two religious languages, he/she should send the ward to special school established for such.
This country is called a secular country and we are extremely sensitive to religion issue even more than ethnicity one.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by obailala(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Godmicrophone:
When, you may be right on some points. But we need to be careful on raising some issues that can cause us more evil than good.
There is no need for Hebrews in our curriculum, likewise Arabic. What made non-indigineous languages like English and French important is the role they play.
English is the language of our colonial master, hence it becomes the official language of our country while French is the official language of our neighboring countries (Benin, Niger, Chad and Cameroun). The purpose of French is to enhance communication between us and other citizen of those countries I mentioned above.
Now, to every common man, Arabic and Hebrews are religious languages. Therefore, if anyone wants his/her ward learn any of the two religious languages, he/she should send the ward to special school established for such.
This country is called a secular country and we are extremely sensitive to religion issue even more than ethnicity one.
Arabic is equally important to a very large population of people who prefer to align with the Arab world. Today we have countless number of Nigerians running to the middle-east in search of greener pastures. Arabic is a language spoken in quite a large number of middle-eastern and Arab countries and for those who prefer those countries as their dream locations, you really can't tell them Arabic language is useless. The typical Hausa man today who chooses to live abroad would prefer places like Qatar, UAE, Kuwait etc as against UK, USA etc, Arabic is widely spoken in those countries. You need to understand that to you (and to me), Arabic may be useless, but to many others, it is quite useful; and there is no compulsion to offer it as a subject in Nigeria. It would certainly be chosen as a subject of choice to many in the north... Why should you or I feel threatened or angry about this?... What exactly is the solution to this senseless uproar across Nigeria's media space today?... I suggested that if some people who claim they are Christians are angry that some people in the majorly Muslim north now have an opportunity to learn Arabic in schools, then maybe HEBREW language should also be included down south for these thoughtless people who think everything must be competition.

Meanwhile I just read the tweets by FFK and Reno Omokri; the duo have just broadcasted deliberately distorted info to cause chaos. The just claimed CRK was erased from curriculum and IRK/Arabic has been made COMPULSORY for everyone. And of course, they are enjoying the result deliberate actions to cause chaos.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by obailala(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
ivolt:

I believe neither IRK nor CRK should be in school curriculum.
It was share malice that both were merged under civic studies to pave
way for Arabic studies.

Parents who want their kids to learn Arabic should enrol them in madrassa
or specialist language schools.

This isn't noise as you claimed, I will expect anyone with foresight to raise concern on this issue,
there is no reason or benefit to including Arabic language in our school's curriculum
safe for eroding our culture and spreading Islam.
I also consider Hebrew language as being useless to Nigerian pupils and should
never be included in the curriculum.

Of all the problems facing our educational system, all the committees could
come up with is addition Arabic language to the curriculum, this is insane, I can
only conclude that such recommendations were based on sentiments rather
than critical thinking and goodwill to improve our educational system.

I ask again, what is the use of Arabic language to a Nigerian pupil ?
Why waste scarce resources just to emulate Arabs ?
The keyword there is that, IT IS OPTIONAL. It is useless to you, it is useless to me, but it is useful and good news to some people up north who use it for their religion, and who need it for communication when they visit destinations of choice in the middle-east/Arab world.

Once again, IT IS OPTIONAL, so why cant you and everyone else just ignore it and let the dudes up north be?... But then, since everything must now be seen as religious competition, then I suggest HEBREW language (or whatever language the opposers want) should also be included in the curriculum and it can be offered by CHristian students down south who can't sleep because students up north are being taught Arabic Language. How silly does that sound?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ivolt: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
obailala:
The keyword there is that, IT IS OPTIONAL. It is useless to you, it is useless to me, but it is useful and good news to some people up north who use it for their religion, and who need it for communication when they visit destinations of choice in the middle-east/Arab world.

Once again, IT IS OPTIONAL, so why cant you and everyone else just ignore it and let the dudes up north be?... But then, since everything must now be seen as religious competition, then I suggest HEBREW language (or whatever language the opposers want) should also be included in the curriculum and it can be offered by CHristian students down south who can't sleep because students up north are being taught Arabic Language. How silly does that sound?

It doesn't sound silly because the resources wasted on catering to a religion
which is supposed to be a personal affair can be used for better things.
There is no :right to spend the states wealth on your religion", if you can't
support your religion from private pocket, then dump it in the sea.

Mind you, there is nothing optional about religion in a religious-dominated
society. Anyone not complying automatically become an easy target for the
dominant mob. I remember when a woman got beaten up in a Kaduna
market for eating during Ramadan even though she is not required to fast.
Government should not adopt policies that end up causing division and
justifying discrimination in the society

One is supposed to wonder how an organization christened the
"Nigerian Educational Research Council"
suddenly becomes an Arab education advocate even though
it does not benefit an average Nigerian.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
ivolt:

Islamization strategy.

Nop..nothing as such

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State / Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — / Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.