Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari (33750 Views)

"Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Awoo88: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Zaitoon:
There is nothing like Arabic/Islamic study undecided
Arabic is a language and it is different from Islamic religion study (IRS).
How do you study Arabic without Islam

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by wyqay: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
CRS and IRS are not completely removed from secondary school scheme rather both are combined to be a subject called religion and national value.
more so Arabic is a language while Islam is a religion, ignorance is not an excuse.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by factwriter(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
izzou:
grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

The truth is I really don't care if Buhari islamizes Africa sef.

All i need is good roads,constant power,security,quality education, a favorable economy,jobs,and basic social amenities. That's all

He can scrap CRK for all I care, afterall, there are missionary schools that still offer them, and besides the secondary school in a village in Anambra State isn't offering IRK either.

We need good governance. All these hullabaloo about islamizing this nation is distracting us from the real issues. Let's request for basic human and social needs first.

At least someone with senses just spoke.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by AnanseK(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
So the hooligan adulterous , shameless fake pastor still has the mouth to talk?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
yaqq:
very funny people everywhere! in reality can Nigeria be islamise? the answer is No!!! I am a Muslim n my parents are Christians, there are so many pressing issues in the country to attend to rather than the so call religion! let's live a simple n precise life, let's see the quran n bible as constitutions to guide ones believe about living the positive life! it's so unfortunate that the people up north re ds dumb! so if a catholic school teaches CRK what will happen?

STFU! Hypocrisy is killing u guys. There were no pressing issues when the government decided to go that route? angry

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by balladin: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Stop addressing your message to Bubu , the man doesn't even know where he is right now, lying on that hospital bed hanging on to life. I do hope with pastoral background of the V.P something will be done. It must have looked impossible when they put Arabic on Naira notes those days but it end up staying, all must unite to fight this.
So you think the VP is the one in charge? Biko where is that father Mbaka that campaigned for Buhari? Tell him that CRK will not be taught in schools any longer.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by MrMoney007: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
olapluto:
CRK is a religious study. Arabic studies is a language study. This much I believe should be clear.
Close your mouth, is Arabic language Nigeria's Lingua Franca?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Iamzik:

I laugh when you say loads of Arabic people are Christians. How many churches are in mecca since we have loads of Christians there? Why did governments of those nations declare Islam as official religion? Arabic is the language of Islam unless you don't really know a thing about Islam. Why do imams have to read and memorize Arabic Quran and then interprete it for the followers at jumat? Can you be regarded as an Islamic scholar or become an imam without knowing Jack in Arabic? Ask yourself

Pure nonsense. When did i say loads of Arabic people are Christian s and when did i say anything about Mecca? You just sounded like an unexposed fellow. Did you know that Chrisitan Arabs call God, Allah and vice versa? You are one of those that don't think deep before talking and typing.

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
We need no religion in this country. Since I was born some years ago, I am yet to see any positive impact of religion. Only preachers of this religions benefit hugely through their gullible members tithe and offering. Countries where issue of religion is not as pronounced as this are advancing in every area of national life. We are here believing one god will perform miracle whereas more serious countries are inventing what they need to perform their miracles. Religion as far as am concerned is nonsense!

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by yaqq: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Eluwilussit:

STFU! Hypocrisy is killing u guys. There were no pressing issues when the government decided to go that route? angry
I believe there is a course call Islamic study in the university! this isn't hypocrisy, I don't see any relevance to this!
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by miraclea: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=izzou post=57638246] grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

All i need is good roads,constant power,security,quality education, a favorable economy,jobs,and basic social amenities. That's all

He can scrap CRK for all I care, afterall, there are missionary schools that still offer them, and besides the secondary school in a village in Anambra State isn't offering IRK either.

We need good governance. All these hullabaloo about islamizing this nation is distracting us from the real issues. Let's request for basic human and social needs first.

I don't know you are this dumb
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ACHILLES45: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
THIS IS MY PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA....

Two kids are born August 31st, 1980, one in Kano (Jubril) another in Enugu (Emeka). They go to primary school in those areas and get to Primary 6, now the twist begins.

They both take Federal Common Entrance, Emeka scores 168/200 and Jubril 16/200. For some silly quota system, they both end up in the same class at Federal Government College, Enugu (FGCE). Emeka continues to come 1st-3rd in the class of 30 and Jubril 25-29th/30. 6 years later, WASCE and JAMB are taken. Emeka had 6As and 2Cs (WASCE) and 286/400 (JAMB) while Jubril had 5Cs and 2Ps and 106/400 in JAMB. Again by a warped and weird stroke they end up in the same Law Faculty in University of Nigeria, Enugu campus.

5years later Emeka graduates with 2-1 and Jibril with a Pass! Emeka is done with Law school at Abuja - No Job after NYSC. Jubril as soon as he gets out of Abuja Law school then one year NYSC gets a job as a Magistrate at the Federal Magistrate Court Abuja, 2 years later he is promoted as a Judge.

Emeka still struggling, decides to join some Trio Igbo Law outfit in Abuja as a junior lawyer. 5 years later he is still carrying files and coming to defend low level cases at Jubril's court.

Now, you are Emeka or Emeka's relative, kit and kin, will you want Nigeria to continue like this. No way! That's the problem with Nigeria as it is. It's strongly skewed to the advantage of a particular ethnic group in Nigeria and cannot continue. Plain and Simple!!!!

Then one day Emeka finds his way to Canada or England, he immediately thrills them with his brilliance and in less than 5 years he becomes a full fledged Professor. That's what Nigeria is doing to the Igbos.
My dear, I want Biafra.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by phillippiano(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Iamzik:

I laugh when you say loads of Arabic people are Christians. How many churches are in mecca since we have loads of Christians there? Why did governments of those nations declare Islam as official religion? Arabic is the language of Islam unless you don't really know a thing about Islam. Why do imams have to read and memorize Arabic Quran and then interprete it for the followers at jumat? Can you be regarded as an Islamic scholar or become an imam without knowing Jack in Arabic? Ask yourself
Thank you jare my brother. They all keep saying xtian arabs as if their arabic islamic countries allow xtianity to thrive. You dare not conver to xtianity else you are killed but they know how to run to europe and america and claim the rights of worship of which their islamic countries would never grant non-muslims. The fact is, it is just a grand plan which they intend to do in a subtle way, by merging crk and irk it automatically undermines the basic teachings of both religion while they use the arabic language shiit to achieve their aim cos there is no way you will talk about arabic that you wont talk about islam. May God help and deliver us from this islamic govt and useless quasi-islamic country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by miraclea: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=izzou post=57638246] grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

I don't know you are this dumb, so under Islamic law you can now have the right to request for good governance
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Pascal181: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
izzou:
grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

u are a big fool. so with d CRK removed now are u enjoying those things now? Can't he as well remove IRK and Arabic as well for u to enjoy those things? what happen to ur brain?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by afeez5808(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Until there are more industrial factories and firms than religious houses, Nigeria will still be underdeveloped..

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Iamzik: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

Pure nonsense. When did i say loads of Arabic people are Christian s and when did i say anything about Mecca? You just sounded like an unexposed fellow. Did you know that Chrisitan Arabs call God, Allah and vice versa? You are one of those that don't think deep before talking and typing.

Answer the question Oga. How many Christians and churches are in mecca and Medina since we have loads of Christians there

If you admit that most Arabic people are not Christians then it confirms my previous statement that Arabic is the language of Islam. So welcome to the real deal. And for your info Allah is different from Allah while they sound similar, that refer to two separate and very different deities. We worship a different God. Don't get it twisted.

And for the records you think very very deep dip indeed!
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by tiwiex(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
izzou:
grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

So u think someone who is more concerned about IRK over CRK cares about your roads? If he did, we won't be having dis discussion.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by divineshare(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
AnanseK:

So the hooligan adulterous , shameless fake pastor still has the mouth to talk?

I hope Christians are also allowed to talk about your religious leaders like that?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Iamzik:

Answer the question Oga. How many Christians and churches are in mecca and Medina since we have loads of Christians there

If you admit that most Arabic people are not Christians then it confirms my previous statement that Arabic is the language of Islam. So welcome to the real deal. And for your info Allah is different from Allah while they sound similar, that refer to two separate and very different deities. We worship a different God. Don't get it twisted.

And for the records you think very very deep dip indeed!

You keep screaming Mecca. You want me to answer your own questions when you left mine unanswered. Your smartness wouldnt work here. You worship Jesus while the Muslims worship God.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Iamzik: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
phillippiano:
Thank you jare my brother. They all keep saying xtian arabs as if their arabic islamic countries allow xtianity to thrive. You dare not conver to xtianity else you are killed but they know how to run to europe and america and claim the rights of worship of which their islamic countries would never grant non-muslims. The fact is, it is just a grand plan which they intend to do in a subtle way, by merging crk and irk it automatically undermines the basic teachings of both religion while they use the arabic language shiit to achieve their aim cos there is no way you will talk about arabic that you wont talk about islam. May God help and deliver us from this islamic govt and useless quasi-islamic country.

I feel like sending you a chilled bottle of Chamdor wine. I said Arabic is the language of Islam and one novice is arguing. You get the gist 100%. With Arabic no more difference between mosque and class. The devil is a liar!
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
tiwiex:

So u think someone who is more concerned about IRK over CRK cares about your roads? If he did, we won't be having dis discussion.

You guys should start reading and using your heads. The issue with this thing is from the Ministry of Education. Is that the department in charge of road constructions? Secondly, IRK and CRK has been combined together to form a course called Religion and National values.

The earlier you read original messages rather than listen to people willing to cause more confusion within the camp, the better

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
phillippiano:

Keep quiet. There are loads of churches in Muslim dominated countries. From Iran to Iraq to Brunei to Syria, Bangladesh, Azerbaijan et al. You just sit behind your phone and type nonsense.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by HeroicMeastro: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Obascoetubi:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/you-cant-islamise-nigeria-apostle-suleman-warns-buhari/
I wunt talk much. Its a shame that an institution like CAN is exposing her ignorance to the public. I am not also suprised that the fake so called pastor of "yansh" still have the guts to talk about islamizing Nigeria by when he has not cleared his sex scandals.... I felt sorry for his followers. He should be stoned to death for ADULTRY.
It should be cleared that CRK and IRK which are both religious studies were scrapped, leaving behind other foreign languages like french and arabic to choose from.
So what has islamization got to do with this?
Yet some brainwashed clowns will come and say rubbish.
My advise to CAN is that you cannot wrestle power by blackmailing and brainwashing. Be the men of God you claimed to be and preach peace.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apostle Jonson Suleiman the Fake, before you open your mouth to instruct the President of our country on how to lead,

Go to Canada and clear your name...
or will you say the Canadian judiciary is also influenced by El-Rufai?

Hopeless deceitful sinner basking on the wealth and gullibility of his brainwashed members.

Buhari is not Daniella who you can command on how to position her yansh.

DON'T MIND THE SHAMELESS EEDIOT WHO CALLS HIMSELF PASTOR
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Iamzik: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

You keep screaming Mecca. You want me to answer your own questions when you left mine unanswered. Your smartness wouldnt work here. You worship Jesus while the Muslims worship God.

Even the Isa you claim to believe in is different from the Jesus of the Bible. No basis for comparison. Read Who is this Allah by GJO Moshay. Anyway we all know that religious freedom and tolerance is alien to your holy land. I only asked for benefit if doubt

Like Suleiman said, Any plan or agenda open or secret to islamize Nigeria is already a failure -dead on arrival
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yes Pastor tell them. tongue
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Iamzik:

Even the Isa you claim to believe in is different from the Jesus of the Bible. No basis for comparison. Read Who is this Allah by GJO Moshay. Anyway we all know that religious freedom and tolerance is alien to your holy land. I only asked for benefit if doubt

Like Suleiman said, Any plan or agenda open or secret to islamize Nigeria is already a failure -dead on arrival

Oh i see. Do you have a problem with Saudi Arabia? If they choose not to accept other religions on their land should be their headache and not yours? If other Muslim dominated counties, are fine with churches around then what's the fuss about?

You won't be the one to tell me about ISA or Jesus Or Allah. I'm well vast.

Only demented fools will take CAN or Sulieman serious.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
izzou:
grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

Sometimes, I do wonder if it is a cow that gave birth to you. Your idiocy is below the level of imbecility.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apostle Jonson Suleiman the Fake, before you open your mouth to instruct the President of our country on how to lead,

Go to Canada and clear your name...
or will you say the Canadian judiciary is also influenced by El-Rufai?

Hopeless deceitful sinner basking on the wealth and gullibility of his brainwashed members.

Buhari is not Daniella who you can command on how to position her yansh.

A condom would have prevented the birth of a demonic idiot like you. BASTARD SON OF A THOUSAND FATHERS.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by 0b100100111: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Awoo88:

How do you study Arabic without Islam

Can't u study Hebrew without christianity

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by poseidon12: 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
izzou:
grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

Well, I don't know which region you are from. But my people will not allow the tribalist and religious bigot you guys call your president to force Islam on us in the Southeast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State / Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — / Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.