Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari (33749 Views)

"Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by poseidon12: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Zaitoon:
There is nothing like Arabic/Islamic study undecided
Arabic is a language and it is different from Islamic religion study (IRS).

Whatever; they should just keep the religion or language optional for those who want. Those of us that don't want should be left out of it. It should not be compulsory. And CRK should also be put back there for those of us that want it. Buhari and his fellow bigots are trying to pull a clever one on us Christians. That would not stand.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Coolgent(m): 12:40am On Jun 19, 2017
Stupid 3some pastors. God go punish u for having sex wot married women
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by EnkayDezign: 1:21am On Jun 19, 2017
gud4dbest:

and the North will concede the abortion of pilgrimage to Mecca, right?

If the FG says no. They have no other option
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by AnanseK(m): 1:29am On Jun 19, 2017
divineshare:

I hope Christians are also allowed to talk about your religious leaders like that?

We are learning from them if you follow the media.

But I'm surprised that you classify so called "prophet" as one of your religious leaders.

What religion accepts an adulterous deceitful bellicose fake persons as a leaders?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Organs(m): 1:45am On Jun 19, 2017
Iamzik:

I laugh when you say loads of Arabic people are Christians. How many churches are in mecca since we have loads of Christians there? Why did governments of those nations declare Islam as official religion? Arabic is the language of Islam unless you don't really know a thing about Islam. Why do imams have to read and memorize Arabic Quran and then interprete it for the followers at jumat? Can you be regarded as an Islamic scholar or become an imam without knowing Jack in Arabic? Ask yourself

Bros, you can hate all you want, but Saudi Arabia is a muslim country and they don't want a church there, if you don't like it take it up with Saudi Arabia, also the #1 sought out commodity in the whole world today is OIL and Saudi Arabia is number one, there is a reason God blessed them with it, nothing you can do about it bro. Also, there are coptic Christians in Egypt, Syria and all over the Muslim world that their native language is arabic and they have their bible in arabic. To the last point, God Almighty said he revealed the Quran in arabic so you can "takhilun" use your intellect. Arabic is a rich language, if i say i love you in arabic, you need about seven english words to interpret love, hence when we say Al Rahman Al- rahim in arabic, you will see interpretations like Most benevolent Most Compassionate, etc, it is a very very rich language so you say it in arabic. Dont worry bro, nobody is trying to islamize you, but if you're fortunate enough to experience ALLah, trust me, you will be amongst the guided ones and you will know inner peace. So my advice, seek for the truth, read the quran, understand its meaning, not what you see some muslims do, understand the book of Allah very well, and i guarantee you bro, you by yourself will want to become muslim. Its not about what i say here or anyone, you yourself do the research, the only thing you need is SINCERITY of PURPOSE, dont lie to yourself just be sincere period and you will discover, all the best bro.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Organs(m): 1:53am On Jun 19, 2017
ACHILLES45:
THIS IS MY PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA....

Two kids are born August 31st, 1980, one in Kano (Jubril) another in Enugu (Emeka). They go to primary school in those areas and get to Primary 6, now the twist begins.

They both take Federal Common Entrance, Emeka scores 168/200 and Jubril 16/200. For some silly quota system, they both end up in the same class at Federal Government College, Enugu (FGCE). Emeka continues to come 1st-3rd in the class of 30 and Jubril 25-29th/30. 6 years later, WASCE and JAMB are taken. Emeka had 6As and 2Cs (WASCE) and 286/400 (JAMB) while Jubril had 5Cs and 2Ps and 106/400 in JAMB. Again by a warped and weird stroke they end up in the same Law Faculty in University of Nigeria, Enugu campus.

5years later Emeka graduates with 2-1 and Jibril with a Pass! Emeka is done with Law school at Abuja - No Job after NYSC. Jubril as soon as he gets out of Abuja Law school then one year NYSC gets a job as a Magistrate at the Federal Magistrate Court Abuja, 2 years later he is promoted as a Judge.

Emeka still struggling, decides to join some Trio Igbo Law outfit in Abuja as a junior lawyer. 5 years later he is still carrying files and coming to defend low level cases at Jubril's court.

Now, you are Emeka or Emeka's relative, kit and kin, will you want Nigeria to continue like this. No way! That's the problem with Nigeria as it is. It's strongly skewed to the advantage of a particular ethnic group in Nigeria and cannot continue. Plain and Simple!!!!

Then one day Emeka finds his way to Canada or England, he immediately thrills them with his brilliance and in less than 5 years he becomes a full fledged Professor. That's what Nigeria is doing to the Igbos.
My dear, I want Biafra.

your analogy is in your head. That was what Ojukwu said and he thought he was better than Gowon because he was a graduate from Oxford. Jubril Aminu record has not being broken in UI. Wole Soyinka won Nobel, My hero Chwuku Emeka Ike or Cyprian Ekwensi or Chinua Achebe did not win, is it oyinbo using quota system as well? Make we hear word my broda all Eastern Govs are stealing you blind make you focus on that one first.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 3:06am On Jun 19, 2017
yaqq:
I believe there is a course call Islamic study in the university! this isn't hypocrisy, I don't see any relevance to this!

My friend, you can't remove CRK and leave Islamic Studies in our schools and pretend like it is the least of our problems. Let both be scrapped or leave both of them in the curriculum.

Our leaders are very dumb. What we need is to allow people to follow any religion they chose without coercion or patronage.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by drtee247(m): 4:19am On Jun 19, 2017
kikake:
Buhari said it before a huge crowd of Muslims in Kaduna in 2001: he cannot relent until Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes are used in all of Nigeria.

Buhari re-emphasized it in an interview about ten years latter.

Is it not the same Buhari?

Mr. Lienus! Kindly Share the link to the video of the interview and the campaign pls
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by lfleak: 5:16am On Jun 19, 2017
Iamzik:

I laugh when you say loads of Arabic people are Christians. How many churches are in mecca since we have loads of Christians there? Why did governments of those nations declare Islam as official religion? Arabic is the language of Islam unless you don't really know a thing about Islam. Why do imams have to read and memorize Arabic Quran and then interprete it for the followers at jumat? Can you be regarded as an Islamic scholar or become an imam without knowing Jack in Arabic? Ask yourself
you are so dank! So mecca as a city is the only Islamic base... Syria? Jordan? Pakistan? Lebanon? Qatar? Afghanistan?? Among others...
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Awoo88: 5:32am On Jun 19, 2017
0b100100111:

Can't u study Hebrew without christianity
Are you this ignorant or just playing stupid??
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Tunagee(m): 5:50am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by 0b100100111: 6:08am On Jun 19, 2017
[b][/b]
Awoo88:

Are you this ignorant or just playing stupid??

Did u play stupid and ignorant earlier?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Awoo88: 6:10am On Jun 19, 2017
0b100100111:
[b][/b]

Yes! I did play stupid and ignorant earlier?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by 0b100100111: 6:12am On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=Awoo88 post=57645538][/quote]

Okay

Settled
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Mpanyi: 6:15am On Jun 19, 2017
izzou:
grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

The truth is I really don't care if Buhari islamizes Africa sef.

All i need is good roads,constant power,security,quality education, a favorable economy,jobs,and basic social amenities. That's all

He can scrap CRK for all I care, afterall, there are missionary schools that still offer them, and besides the secondary school in a village in Anambra State isn't offering IRK either.

We need good governance. All these hullabaloo about islamizing this nation is distracting us from the real issues. Let's request for basic human and social needs first.

You made no sense at all and probably you thought you did
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by generaldagash: 6:40am On Jun 19, 2017
it is funny you really don't understand anything. for people to be sentimental with you, you said islamic/arabic language. Even CAN said CRK and IRK were removed and that ISLAMIC Arabic language was added.. guys the fact is Arabic is a language just like French and English.. The Arabic language is used in gulf countries like Dubai, Qatar e. t. c where you all are interested in visiting. It may interest you to know that one of the best speakers of Arabic language is a Christian... Why the double standard.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by makan85(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2017
olapluto:
CRK is a religious study. Arabic studies is a language study. This much I believe should be clear.
. oga what is the meaning of IRK.is as if u are reasoning from ur anus
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by phillippiano(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Organs:

your analogy is in your head. That was what Ojukwu said and he thought he was better than Gowon because he was a graduate from Oxford. Jubril Aminu record has not being broken in UI. Wole Soyinka won Nobel, My hero Chwuku Emeka Ike or Cyprian Ekwensi or Chinua Achebe did not win, is it oyinbo using quota system as well? Make we hear word my broda all Eastern Govs are stealing you blind make you focus on that one first.
Abeg which record does jubril Aminu have in ui? Been hearing the shiit for a while, any evidence to back it up? Cos i am a student of ui and very close to medical students and they never for once spoke about any record. You can kindly shed some light on that
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by kennypedia(m): 6:47am On Jun 19, 2017
I did CRK for 3 solid years without any choice in so called government school 2008 to 11. No one complained. Both IRS and CRK are now under civic education for your information. Arabic is just a world language just as French and English. But these so called CAN will come out and manipulate things. Forces of evil shall be overcomed
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Awoo88: 6:52am On Jun 19, 2017
0b100100111:

Okay

Settled
No surprise there
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by divineshare(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2017
AnanseK:

We are learning from them if you follow the media.

But I'm surprised that you classify so called "prophet" as one of your religious leaders.

What religion accepts an adulterous deceitful bellicose fake persons as a leaders?

Whatever. But all dick and harry can talk about Christians whether fake or real and nothing will happen, your religion would have started bumbing everywhere.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by generaldagash: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2017
kennypedia:
I did CRK for 3 solid years without any choice in so called government school 2008 to 11. No one complained. Both IRS and CRK are now under civic education for your information. Arabic is just a world language just as French and English. But these so called CAN will come out and manipulate things. Forces of evil shall be overcomed

so pathetic the way they are twisting things... which one is ISLAMIC Arabic language or islamic/arabic language. Educated people fa
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Collyno82(m): 7:35am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apostle Jonson Suleiman the Fake, before you open your mouth to instruct the President of our country on how to lead,

Go to Canada and clear your name...
or will you say the Canadian judiciary is also influenced by El-Rufai?

Hopeless deceitful sinner basking on the wealth and gullibility of his brainwashed members.

Buhari is not Daniella who you can command on how to position her yansh.
I hate when men are talking, boys will be interfering
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by chikago1: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2017
izzou:
grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

The truth is I really don't care if Buhari islamizes Africa sef.

All i need is good roads,constant power,security,quality education, a favorable economy,jobs,and basic social amenities. That's all

He can scrap CRK for all I care, afterall, there are missionary schools that still offer them, and besides the secondary school in a village in Anambra State isn't offering IRK either.

We need good governance. All these hullabaloo about islamizing this nation is distracting us from the real issues. Let's request for basic human and social needs first.

BOSS, U GET CONFIRM SENSE.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Ijaya123: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apostle Jonson Suleiman the Fake, before you open your mouth to instruct the President of our country on how to lead,

Go to Canada and clear your name...
or will you say the Canadian judiciary is also influenced by El-Rufai?

Hopeless deceitful sinner basking on the wealth and gullibility of his brainwashed members.

Buhari is not Daniella who you can command on how to position her yansh.

You can make that happen faster by procuring for him a return ticket to Canada. Then we see either he goes or not.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by santanwaegbe: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2017
BIAFRA!!!!
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2017
generaldagash:
it is funny you really don't understand anything. for people to be sentimental with you, you said islamic/arabic language. Even CAN said CRK and IRK were removed and that ISLAMIC Arabic language was added.. guys the fact is Arabic is a language just like French and English.. The Arabic language is used in gulf countries like Dubai, Qatar e. t. c where you all are interested in visiting. It may interest you to know that one of the best speakers of Arabic language is a Christian... Why the double standard.
We don't want Arabic language period.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by patrickkkk: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2017
coolThis Country called " Nigeria " when will it learn? It keeps pretending to be holy and yet far away from GOD'S presence. Why can't d federal government scrap anything religion and foreign language? I mean scrap both CRK and IRK with FRENCH, ENGLISH, SPANISH ,ARABIC and d rest and let's focus on our Nigerian INDIGENOUS languages just like CHINA, GERMANY and the likes. Let anybody that wants any of these religious and foreign languages do so INDIVIDUALLY/PRIVATELY but they should be scrapped from Nigeria LAW or SYSTEM. Just imagine where we would have been by now "2017 " if we started this 20yrs ago? My suggestion may be funny to many people out there BUT is REAL and TRUE cool
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by mapet: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2017
kikake:
Buhari said it before a huge crowd of Muslims in Kaduna in 2001: he cannot relent until Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes are used in all of Nigeria.

Buhari re-emphasized it in an interview about ten years latter.

Is it not the same Buhari?

This reported statement has been proven to be a lie, PMB never said such either in 2001 or at any other time.......
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Organs(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2017
phillippiano:
Abeg which record does jubril Aminu have in ui? Been hearing the shiit for a while, any evidence to back it up? Cos i am a student of ui and very close to medical students and they never for once spoke about any record. You can kindly shed some light on that

Bros goto the academics in the medical faculties area and ask about records. Normally you graduate with pass in medicine, Jubril Aminu a Fulani boy from Adamawa had distinctions and his grades were so high it has not been surpassed last time i heard his autobiography, it didn't end there, he continued that in London when he became a fellow of the royal college of Cardiologist at age 29. Sunny Kuku of EKO Hospital, (K for KUKU) did his at age 31 in Endocrinology. Note that is the hallmark of your career, a fellow, i.e you know basically "everything" about that field. although as an administrator, Jubril Aminu was not great in my Opinion, Babs Fafunwa was a better Education Minister than Jubril who messed up the education system, he was also Petroleum Minister at some point, imagine a medical Dr heading petroleum ministry, those are the reasons why we are still backward.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by generaldagash: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

We don't want Arabic language period.

it is not your choice. Languages are studied base on popularity... English, French and Arabic are major languages of the world.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by mapet: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2017
kikake:

Prof of Arabic Studies as today's Minister of Education in Nigeria. But this Buhari is very bold. In a multi-ethnic and multi-religious country.

Does Buhari, a whole president of a multi-religious country like Nigeria not understand that his Islamization moves are sure roads to religious and civil war?

First of, there is nothing in the constitution that precludes a Professor of Arabic Studies from being Minister of Education. Further Arabic studies is a legitimate academic study/endeavour. Secondly, How come people like you fail to read, google search and confirm before jumping into the bandwagon of ignorance? I thought the current MINISTERS of Education are
1. Mallam Adamu Adamu - A Graduate of Accountancy
2. Professor Anthony Anwuka

Even if a Professor of Arabic Studies is made the Minister of Education, what is wrong in that? Does that make it any less formal? Does that render the office inefficient? Of late we have been crying out for reforms in educational sector and exam bodies. A Professor of Arabic came into JAMB as registrar, braved all odds and implemented the Computer Based Testing in JAMB. Not only is it successful, for the first time in history, you can have your results almost immediately after completing the test, Jamb exams is now to be written 2x in a year as against 1.....and the mother of all, monumental fraud in the exams has been discovered, fraudulent centers blacklisted and their schemes ratted out. I would rather have a Prof. of Arabic Study of this mould as the Minister of Education, than others that made no impact

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State / Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — / Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.