Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari (33735 Views)

"Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Organs(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
ivolt:

Never compare Arabic to Hausa.
Arabic has no value to Nigerians, it is neither indigenous nor a science language,
Arabic is only useful for spreading Islam.
Islamization must be stopped.

Mumu talk,if you were islamized you would have more sense than you have now. Arabic is a unique and excellent language that opens up the brain. All the talk is propaganda, no one will make arabic compulsory.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Organs(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
ivolt:

It is not a lie, I have no problem with government removing CRK from school
curriculum but imposing Arabic language on Nigerians is nothing but an
Islamization strategy.

So you believe the govt will impose arabic language on its citizens. Bros, you need help.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by obailala(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
ivolt:

It doesn't sound silly because the resources wasted on catering to a religion
which is supposed to be a personal affair can be used for better things.
There is no :right to spend the states wealth on your religion", if you can't
support your religion from private pocket, then dump it in the sea.

Mind you, there is nothing optional about religion in a religious-dominated
society. Anyone not complying automatically become an easy target for the
dominant mob. I remember when a woman got beaten up in a Kaduna
market for eating during Ramadan even though she is not required to fast.
Government should not adopt policies that end up causing division and
justifying discrimination in the society

One is supposed to wonder how an organization christened the
"Nigerian Educational Research Council"
suddenly becomes an Arab education advocate even though
it does not benefit an average Nigerian.
First of all, Arabic is a LANGUAGE, not a religion. Oh yes it may be relevant mainly to people up north who are of a particular religion, but it still remains what it is, just a language.

To respond to your concerns, what is the value of having FRENCH language and Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa language in the curriculum?... If you think Language modules aren't necessary in our curriculum, then we can as well advocate to have all language courses scrapped.

Or then again, while you think French is more relevant than Arabic language, there are people up north who prefer to be taught Arabic language instead of French. Arabic is the ligua franca spoken in many countries of the world, it is a more widely spoken language than French Arabic is useless to me and I prefer my children to be taught French in school. But while I live, I have to let others live their lives.

Stop letting your opinions in life be moulded by psychotic political losers like FFK whose stock in trade is to distort simple information to religiously incite people against one another. FFK stated that Arabic and Islamic studies were made compulsory and CRS removed from curriculum; every single thing in that sentence is a lie to deceice people who have refused to verify info but who choose the lazy route out by listening to jobbers.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Dailyschoolnews: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
MTCHEW, Fuckee, Religion is for the gullible.

Won't be gullible anymore Liberal, when that day comes, when you'll be asked to convert or die grin
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Iamzik: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
lfleak:
you are so dank! So mecca as a city is the only Islamic base... Syria? Jordan? Pakistan? Lebanon? Qatar? Afghanistan?? Among others...

Oga answer the question no need for insults. How many churches are in mecca and Medina? So much for tolerance! Charity begins at home
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Iamzik: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Organs:

Bros, you can hate all you want, but Saudi Arabia is a muslim country and they don't want a church there, if you don't like it take it up with Saudi Arabia, also the #1 sought out commodity in the whole world today is OIL and Saudi Arabia is number one, there is a reason God blessed them with it, nothing you can do about it bro. Also, there are coptic Christians in Egypt, Syria and all over the Muslim world that their native language is arabic and they have their bible in arabic. To the last point, God Almighty said he revealed the Quran in arabic so you can "takhilun" use your intellect. Arabic is a rich language, if i say i love you in arabic, you need about seven english words to interpret love, hence when we say Al Rahman Al- rahim in arabic, you will see interpretations like Most benevolent Most Compassionate, etc, it is a very very rich language so you say it in arabic. Dont worry bro, nobody is trying to islamize you, but if you're fortunate enough to experience ALLah, trust me, you will be amongst the guided ones and you will know inner peace. So my advice, seek for the truth, read the quran, understand its meaning, not what you see some muslims do, understand the book of Allah very well, and i guarantee you bro, you by yourself will want to become muslim. Its not about what i say here or anyone, you yourself do the research, the only thing you need is SINCERITY of PURPOSE, dont lie to yourself just be sincere period and you will discover, all the best bro.

I've read a great deal of your Quran from childhood. I've read the Bible also and I know the difference. Thanks for the long preaching but no thanks.

Now back to the Koko. Arabic is the language of Islam. You can't separate the two. At least you admitted the bolded and that says alot about the level of tolerance in your religion. You cannot fool everybody at thesame time. So the gulf is blessed with oil because they are Muslim Arabic speaking. Please what about Venezuela, Russia, even our Niger delta? Are they also Arabic? Arabic opens the brain yet western countries invent the technologies imported into these gulf nations. They collect hajj fee and make millions from your lot yearly. How many Arabs are interested in learning Hausa or Yoruba language? It's time to remove the thick veil of religion from your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Iamzik: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

Oh i see. Do you have a problem with Saudi Arabia? If they choose not to accept other religions on their land should be their headache and not yours? If other Muslim dominated counties, are fine with churches around then what's the fuss about?

You won't be the one to tell me about ISA or Jesus Or Allah. I'm well vast.

Only demented fools will take CAN or Sulieman serious.

Only demented fools are ignorant of the caliphate's agenda. You don't have problems with your Islamic countries but you go to the west preaching freedom of religion which your Islamic headquarters cannot guarantee. So much for peace and tolerance. Are there no citizens of Saudi Arabia who are Christians? Why are they not allowed freedom of worship? I will always refer to saudi,mecca and Medina because that is the headquarters of Islam. If freedom of religion is not practiced there it says alot about your false claims of peace and religious tolerance.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by mapet: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
ivolt:

To an Islamic jihadist nothing make sense aside his worldview, I don't
expect you to ever think outside the box because that would be a
grave sin.

No sensible country will adopt an economically and socially useless language
just because some people's religion say so.

Now run off and convince fools that Arabic language is the best thing for
them.

Islamic Jihadist? is that a new line in your struggle and failed attempt to make a sensible argument? I think the first sensible thing you should have done is to check my posts and see that I have stated on this platform that I am a Christian of right standing.

So your "thinking outside the box" tells you that business transactions and researches are delimited in English language? Outside the box must really be a new word you just looked up and obviously misrepresent here.

The biggest counter-rational thinking is the gibberish you have in bold. Nobody forces you to speak any language and people that adopts Arabic as a language of engagement are not compelled to do so because of Islam. I guess the myriads of multi-nationals especially of western descent in the Middle East who transact business in English, Arabic, Fassie etc are also compelled to do so because of religion? America's biggest ally in Oil business is Saudi Arabia. I guess America compels Saudi's to jettison Arabic because according to your "confused-outside-the-box-paradigm" Arabic is economically and socially useless a language.

Someone once posited that NL has allowed the democracy of thoughtlessness........in your case, nothing is truer

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by kennypedia(m): 5:05am On Jun 20, 2017
generaldagash:

so pathetic the way they are twisting things... which one is ISLAMIC Arabic language or islamic/arabic language. Educated people fa
they only wanted to make a bomb from a match. they only claim they are educated, ignorance and hate has devoured them. I have one audio that leaked from one of the Christian seminars where they were campaigning for Jonathan where he promised them christainization of Nigeria if you any one had the audio here let him or her testify
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by kennypedia(m): 5:09am On Jun 20, 2017
Iamzik:

Oga answer the question no need for insults. How many churches are in mecca and Medina? So much for tolerance! Charity begins at home
how many mosque is in Jerusalem ?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 20, 2017
Iamzik:

Only demented fools are ignorant of the caliphate's agenda. You don't have problems with your Islamic countries but you go to the west preaching freedom of religion which your Islamic headquarters cannot guarantee. So much for peace and tolerance. Are there no citizens of Saudi Arabia who are Christians? Why are they not allowed freedom of worship? I will always refer to saudi,mecca and Medina because that is the headquarters of Islam. If freedom of religion is not practiced there it says alot about your false claims of peace and religious tolerance.

What's the caliphate agenda? And what caliphate are you even talking about? There are 99% Muslims in Saudi Arabia, its your problem if you aren't comfortable with that.

Iraq, Iran, Syria, Azerbaijan et al are Muslim countries with different churches on the lands.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by pascal558(m): 5:52am On Jun 20, 2017
kennypedia:

u just showed how ignorant u are,jerusalem is more of jew than christian,the jew dnt believe in the newtestament like muslims to,if have mentioned rome that would hav been justified nt isreal...And same isreal that are d chosen people of God is d one ur so called arabic nations are waring against,u see nw that u guys have totally lost it
#SMH
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Ioseph(m): 6:27am On Jun 20, 2017
ollah1:

What's the caliphate agenda? And what caliphate are you even talking about? There are 99% Muslims in Saudi Arabia, its your problem if you aren't comfortable with that.

Iraq, Iran, Syria, Azerbaijan et al are Muslim countries with different churches on the lands.

He is talking about Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia's agenda is spreading wahhabist Islam to the Third World like West Africa, South-East Asia, etc. to promote their imperialist dream, and to create happy slaves that they can pick for their Gulf State projects.

Salafism was nowhere to be seen in the 70-80s in Indonesia, India, Egypt. It was not seen anywhere in Afghanistan before the wars. Back then there was hope in secularism, multiculturalism and equality for women. Now the law of a fucking dumb Arab Mythology book is the law of the land, other cultures are seen as pagan and non-muslim and treated like shit, and women are treated like fucking children and forced to wear ugly burqa curtains all day in those lands.

Also, there are NOT "99% muslims" in Saudi Arabia. Recent population polls suggest that ~20% of KSA's population is non-muslim. Also, there is a large minority of Shia muslims who are treated like shite by the Wahhabist majority Saudis, and the largest Shia muslim country, Iran, is KSA's arch-enemy, so don't pull this nonsense of muslims being united. There are children's books in the KSA education system teaching kids to hate Shia muslims, Westerners and Christians. Before they are even taught algebra, Saudi children are taught to hate, rape, murder, bully and wage jihad. NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN IN NIGERIA! NEVER!

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 20, 2017
Ioseph:

He is talking about Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia's agenda is spreading wahhabist Islam to the Third World like West Africa, South-East Asia, etc. to promote their imperialist dream, and to create happy slaves that they can pick for their Gulf State projects.

Salafism was nowhere to be seen in the 70-80s in Indonesia, India, Egypt. It was not seen anywhere in Afghanistan before the wars. Back then there was hope in secularism, multiculturalism and equality for women. Now the law of a fucking dumb Arab Mythology book is the law of the land, other cultures are seen as pagan and non-muslim and treated like shit, and women are treated like fucking children and forced to wear ugly burqa curtains all day in those lands.

Also, there are NOT "99% muslims" in Saudi Arabia. Recent population polls suggest that ~20% of KSA's population is non-muslim. Also, there is a large minority of Shia muslims who are treated like shite by the Wahhabist majority Saudis, and the largest Shia muslim country, Iran, is KSA's arch-enemy, so don't pull this nonsense of muslims being united. There are children's books in the KSA education system teaching kids to hate Shia muslims, Westerners and Christians. Before they are even taught algebra, Saudi children are taught to hate, rape, murder, bully and wage jihad. NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN IN NIGERIA! NEVER!

Who's helping Saudi Arabia spread all these? The United States of America, I see no where you made mention of that. The embolened reeks of lies
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2017
pascal558:
u just showed how ignorant u are,jerusalem is more of jew than christian,the jew dnt believe in the newtestament like muslims to,if have mentioned rome that would hav been justified nt isreal...And same isreal that are d chosen people of God is d one ur so called arabic nations are waring against,u see nw that u guys have totally lost it
#SMH

What war is been waged on Isreal by "Arabic nations"?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by pascal558(m): 7:07am On Jun 20, 2017
ollah1:

What war is been waged on Isreal by "Arabic nations"?
why is isreal playing in euro instead of asian football tournaments
Am sure u have an answer by now!!!
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2017
pascal558:
why is isreal playing in euro instead of asian football tournaments
Am sure u have an answer by now!!!

Why are Turkey, Azerbaijan or Kazakhstan playing in Europe instead of Asian football tournaments?

I'm sure you have an answer by now.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by pascal558(m): 7:25am On Jun 20, 2017
ollah1:

Why are Turkey, Azerbaijan or Kazakhstan playing in Europe instead of Asian football tournaments?

I'm sure you have an answer by now.
these 3 countries u mentioned are they nt islamic countries?? somuch 4 d religion of peace,its really peace indeed!!And d more u guys try to xplain further the more u envelope urselves in further questions nd xpose how intolerant ur religion is to others!!!
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2017
pascal558:
these 3 countries u mentioned are they nt islamic countries?? somuch 4 d religion of peace,its really peace indeed!!And d more u guys try to xplain further the more u envelope urselves in further questions nd xpose how intolerant ur religion is to others!!!

I honestly don't understand your warped method of thinking. You said Isreal(Jewish state) plays in Europe. I listed countries which oughts to play in Asian football competitions but also plays in Europe. But instead to reply with a meaninful befitting response, you resorted to cries. Are you a toddler? I'm sure you don't even know what you typed yourself cos it's laced with inconsistencies

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by pascal558(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2017
ollah1:

I honestly don't understand your warped method of thinking. You said Isreal(Jewish state) plays in Europe. I listed countries which oughts to play in Asian football competitions but also plays in Europe. But instead to reply with a meaninful befitting response, you resorted to cries. Are you a toddler? I'm sure you don't even know what you typed yourself cos it's laced with inconsistencies
hahaha always d response of a typical muslim when they are told d truth,now what i want to knw frm u is why muslims dnt mind their business?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2017
pascal558:
hahaha always d response of a typical muslim when they are told d truth,now what i want to knw frm u is why muslims dnt mind their business?

What truth have you said? How do you know im a Muslim? What business are you talking about? Do you think before typing at all? Perhaps, back and forth with you is just a waste of time cos you arent making intelligent arguements

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by pascal558(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2017
ollah1:

What truth have you said? How do you know im a Muslim? What business are you talking about? Do you think before typing at all? Perhaps, back and forth with you is just a waste of time cos you arent making intelligent arguements
if u nt a muslim y defend what u knw ntn abt,the fact is muslims feel insecure ,christians are minding their business preaching christ,bt the business of muslims is christian!!!!!!I pray ur mohamed lead u to heaven bt it should nt b by force to do wat u do cos am nt u nd u aint me either
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2017
pascal558:
if u nt a muslim y defend what u knw ntn abt,the fact is muslims feel insecure ,christians are minding their business preaching christ,bt the business of muslims is christian!!!!!!I pray ur mohamed lead u to heaven bt it should nt b by force to do wat u do cos am nt u nd u aint me either

How does stating facts means you are defending? Muslims feel insecure and and Christians are minding their business but same Christians travel to ME to blow them to pieces and render them homeless
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Origin(f): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2017
Dalek:
CRK was never cancelled, both CRK and IRK has been combined as a subject along with Civic Education to be called Religion and National Values.

Frankly i believe it's ok, as it gives students the opportunity to understand all religions and apply It to national development. it could really help with extremist​ and religion bigots.

CAN can chill and stop lying to Nigerians to remain relevant. nothing like Islamic and Arabic Studies. No one can Islamise a whole nation of 180m. people really need to sit and think.

Thinking is the koko not my pastor said this or my imam said that.

You all have rights to religion and knowledge. Everything we have is from the Christianization of Nigeria from our lingua franca to the constitution to our education. Because that is what the colonists brought.

If you don't like a language please let them include the language you like but stop discriminating.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by pascal558(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
ollah1:

How does stating facts means you are defending? Muslims feel insecure and and Christians are minding their business but same Christians travel to ME to blow them to pieces and render them homeless
owk u win,nw run along ..Chu chu
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Iamzik: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
kennypedia:

So many including the rock of the dome right on the temple Mount at Solomon 'S temple. Next?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ivolt: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Organs:

Mumu talk,if you were islamized you would have more sense than you have now. Arabic is a unique and excellent language that opens up the brain. All the talk is propaganda, no one will make arabic compulsory.

Ask the Almajiri kids whose future has been destroyed by Islamic culture
or ask the boko haram member who were fooled with an empty reward
of Islamic heaven filled with virgins.

Ask yourself whose brain has been dulled by fake Islamic excellence.
Islam has nothing to offer but superstition, hate and division, yet some
unfortunate Islamists want to force the useless Arabic language on a secular country..
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by kennypedia(m): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2017
pascal558:
#SMH
Lol you call a building a mosque when Muslims are not allowed to worship inside. now who is ignorant. you don't have to tell me about Jews I know more than you can comprehend (they are behind behind your biafra agitation). as for we Muslims we believe in the scripture given to david, moses, isa (jesus). now the point is who who are we to follow when jesus himself gave you the glad tidings of prophet Muhammad?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by kennypedia(m): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2017
Ioseph:

I guess you don't know anything about Islam you only acting like you do. what good will false information your pastors and GOS tell you do?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Cityguy: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
Been seeing some dumb comments up there. The fact that you are just nominal Christian, liberal and nonchalant doesn't mean we all are. The Apostle is very right. Do unto others what you would they do to you. I can't stand being imposed on. My religion is an important aspect of my identity and I'm not ready to trade that for good roads, light and other ephemerals while those who are trying to struggle me would rather die than even allow their daughters relate with someone my type. This madness by the so called Minister and whoever sent him must be resisted with all it takes, I repeat, ALL IT TAKES. Enough of playing correctness. If some people don't love it the way we respect each other now, the better we call it quit as a people. I'm not inferior to anybody. This is my birthplace. I am no second class citizen at all at all.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by pascal558(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
kennypedia:

Lol you call a building a mosque when Muslims are not allowed to worship inside. now who is ignorant. you don't have to tell me about Jews I know more than you can comprehend (they are behind behind your biafra agitation). as for we Muslims we believe in the scripture given to david, moses, isa (jesus). now the point is who who are we to follow when jesus himself gave you the glad tidings of prophet Muhammad?
if u have finish decieving urself u wl cum lets talk!!!
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by AlanTuringAI: 5:49am On Jun 22, 2017
kikake:

Prof of Arabic Studies as today's Minister of Education in Nigeria. But this Buhari is very bold. In a multi-ethnic and multi-religious country.

Does Buhari, a whole president of a multi-religious country like Nigeria not understand that his Islamization moves are sure roads to religious and civil war?
Don't just swallow everything written by the average mischievous Joe on nairaland as facts. The minister of Education is not a professor. He's just a first degree certificate holder and he studied Accounting, not Arabic. Verify things yourself and don't let sensationalists make judgements for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — / Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State / Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.