Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] - Sports (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] (35686 Views)

Poll: Who Goes To The Final

Nigeria: 76% (153 votes)
Ghana: 23% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2010
[size=15pt]Shuab(buffon) Mumudu.

What is important at this stage is that NFF must sink with him since the opted to swim with him. If Amodu must Go, then Sanni Lulu and his over-aged pension-ready crew must also go
[/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by jrtorrents: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2010
Nigeria Must GO!!!!

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by abbs2507: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2010
go adomu, go adomu and never ever ever ever return
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by kabna(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2010
GHANA GHANA GHANA OSEEEYEEEE,   YEEEE     YEEEE,

GHANA OOOOOOO YEE  GHANA OOOO YEEE YEEEE

MEN AM FEELIN THE GOOSE BOMPS

ITS IS BIBLICAL THE RACE IS NOT FOR THE SWIFT NEITHER THE BATTLE FOR THE STRONG

IT IS NOT HIM THAT WILLETH BUT THE LORD

ALL THIS TALK HUMAN REASONONG

OH NA YOUNG BOYS NOTHING GIVE THEM

JUST LIKE MARK GLEESON OF SO CALLED SUPERSPORT GHANA HAS GOT FEW TALENTS : ESSIEN APPIAH MUNTARI THATS IT.

HEY NONE OF THEM PLAYED YET WITH A SRTONG DEFENSE THEY DEFEATED THE SO CALLED GIANTS HMMMMM
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2010
eldee:

Ehnn . . . we are on an unbeaten run in third place matches. grin grin grin
Remember when we won the Golden Bronze??

that was then, time has changed and we now dont count in the world of soccer
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2010
@Chic2Tap

Even if it was football, Nigeria would loose that too.

So ko matter
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Bennyboy11: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2010
Don't worry Naija Brothers and Sisters we will bring the cup to West Africa
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by platinumnk(f): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Take am easy oh, it was just a game
lol i can envision most of the people necks are popping

well it gives ghana another reason to snub us grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Mannylex(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2010
wat u wish for, so u shall get, amodu wished for a semifinal place, semifinal he got, his wishes has come true.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2010
Mannylex:

wat u wish for, so u shall get, amodu wished for a semifinal place, semifinal he got, his wishes has come true.

People for mu church will halla me so much, cos i always tell them they are inferior to us . . . .cheiiiir, my mouth don over run
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by ddone: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2010
Is this the way our lives should be When will things ever change, this is so annoying
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by chamotex(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2010
I'm going to bed mehn
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by abbs2507: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2010
go adomu, go adomu and never ever ever ever return
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by harmeenut: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
Third place bronze is our birth right - that is our cup and not Gold
FORGET IT THIS TIME AROUND. ALGERIA WILL MAUL SE FOR 3RD PLACE AND EGYPT WILL RUB PEPPER FOR THEIR FACE

I do not like Amodu but today I think it was largely a matter of luck.

Anyway we rode on luck to get to this stage , maybe Mr luck just got tired of being lavished by Nigeria
SPOT ON. i CANT BUT AGREE WITH YOU. WE'VE BEEN PLAYING BAD BUT WITH LUCK GOT TO THIS STAGE, BUT TODAY, SINCERELY SPEAKING, THE GUYS PLAYED WELL BUT THE SAME LUCK DESERTED THEM. WHAT A TWIST OF FATE
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by henry101(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
In the mean time enjoy this calming song from 9ice.
I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt07m9y3BIc
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by chamotex(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
Where's the President? How can the nation succeed when there's no leader?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2010
Nigeria as a whole need overhaul of everything
Soon, they will be chasing Nigerians out of Ghana, cos they blv we are the wahala of their nation.
Imagine . . . Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by FBS: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2010
OK. Ghana scored a goal and thereafter packed the bus. What sort of tactic is that?  grin
But when I remember that the majority of Ghanaian players from the are from the U-21 squad?  shocked There is nothing much I can say.

The SE were woeful, disgraceful and played irritating football (bar an excellent 30 mins against Egypt in the opening match) and stumbled to the semis but only to be thunked by their junior brothers. Hope some vital lessons were picked up. 3rd place match here they come.

Let it be known that I, FBS, supported them through and thorough (and will always support whoever plays for Nigeria) and now I ask, which way forward?

In fact right now, I'm having mixed feelings.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2010
chamotex:

Where's the President? How can the nation succeed when there's no leader?

Lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by jiniux(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2010
Although they played well and lost but i don't think they deserve to be in the finals, we don't have a good technical crew, ain't bothered abt the outcome.Am set for the match of the tournament Algeria vs Egypt, The cup is btw these two teams.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2010
FBS:

OK. Ghana scored a goal and thereafter packed the bus. What sort of tactic is that?  grin
But when I remember that the majority of Ghanaian players from the are from the U-21 squad?  shocked There is nothing much I can say.

The SE were woeful, disgraceful and played irritating football (bar an excellent 30 mins against Egypt in the opening match) and stumbled to the semis but only to be thunked by their junior brothers. Hope some vital lessons were picked up.

Let it be known that I, FBS, supported them through and thorough and now I ask, which way forward?

It is well
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by morpheus24: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2010
kabna:

GHANA GHANA GHANA OSEEEYEEEE,   YEEEE     YEEEE,

GHANA OOOOOOO YEE  GHANA OOOO YEEE YEEEE

MEN AM FEELIN THE GOOSE BOMPS

ITS IS BIBLICAL THE RACE IS NOT FOR THE SWIFT NEITHER THE BATTLE FOR THE STRONG

IT IS NOT HIM THAT WILLETH BUT THE LORD

ALL THIS TALK HUMAN REASONONG

OH NA YOUNG BOYS NOTHING GIVE THEM

JUST LIKE MARK GLEESON OF SO CALLED SUPERSPORT GHANA HAS GOT FEW TALENTS : ESSIEN APPIAH MUNTARI THATS IT.

HEY NONE OF THEM PLAYED YET WITH A SRTONG DEFENSE THEY DEFEATED THE SO CALLED GIANTS HMMMMM

My friend sharap there!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Mannylex(m): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2010
so wat's next, foreign coach, I fink we need a foreign president too, maybe things would change.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Fhemmmy: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2010
morpheus24:

My friend sharap there!!

Leave the dude now.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by martin1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2010
na wa o. .
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by morpheus24: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2010
The team should be seriously restructered with an infusion of younger players btw now and June to see who is up to par or up and coming star who is willing to do or die hard for the team and in return expose his skills in the world cup.

They are out there .Its just a matter of finding them
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by martin1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2010
na wa o. .
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2010
morpheus24:

The team should be seriously restructered with an infusion of younger players btw now and June to see who is up to par or up and coming star who is willing to do or die hard for the team and in return expose his skills in the world cup.

They are out there .Its just a matter of finding them

yeah, i agreed with you on that.
Instead of playing people cos you know then, and cos they know someone in power, they need a real talent search
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by freecocoa(f): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2010
Does anyone knw amodu's residential adress?pls i need it urgently cos as e dey do me i fit assasinate the mugu,imagine using the last money on me to buy fuel just to watch dat rubbish,now am broke & so mad.am waitin giv me the adress quick,cos its either he gives me bak my money 4 d fuel or i butcher him period.sombody hold me oo cos i go spoil somthing o.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by MrCrackles(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2010
FBS:

The SE were woeful, disgraceful and played irritating football (bar an excellent 30 mins against Egypt in the opening match) and stumbled to the semis but only to be thunked by their junior brothers. Hope some vital lessons were picked up. 3rd place match here they come.

Let it be known that I, FBS, supported them through and thorough (and will always support whoever plays for Nigeria) and now I ask, which way forward?

I hope your eyes are now wide open to see the rot in Nigerian football. . . .kids disgracing buncha old men is pretty disastrous. . .
Ghana deserve a place in the final
Super chickens are washed up and irrelevant in modern African football
Buncha cheating, unfit and unfortunate fellas!!!!!! grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Uche2nna(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2010
We just have to admit that we are looking at a very talented generation of ghanian players. Just a couple of months ago, they were crowned U-20 champions of the world and these guys are already sure of a silver medal in AFCON. I see those dudes really having a strangle hold on African football for some time to come.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2010
freecocoa:

Does anyone knw amodu's residential adress?pls i need it urgently cos as e dey do me i fit assasinate the mugu,imagine using the last money on me to buy fuel just to watch dat rubbish,now am broke & so mad.am waitin giv me the adress quick,cos its either he gives me bak my money 4 d fuel or i butcher him period.sombody hold me oo cos i go spoil somthing o.

I beg take am easy oh.
It is just a game

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply)

UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown / Barcelona Players To Wear Jersey With Names In Chinese Against Real Madrid / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Wife Amara Kanu On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.