Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? (2971 Views)

Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? / Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by AstroG: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
My Story Goes like thiscry

She called me on phone saying that she's Hot,I then told her to come over to my house,she came over,I tried touching her and she said she's no more in the mood cry

Guys,Lets hear your stories cool
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin grin
Op sorry for laughing
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by ouzo1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
She threw away my last bottle of vodka on new year's eve...I nearly died that night..

2 Likes

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Oluromantic: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
I paid her a visit and respectfully told her it can't work since we're incompatible, she cried but I had to leave. She came to my house d next day without notice and started begging me not to leave her, I was overwhelmed emotionally and started back with her again. Just a week later, the emotional psycho found another guy and started raising abuses on me so rudely and said I shd go fix my emotions with some other girl after I have developed affections for her

If I was fetish or knew someone who is, she won't marry till 42 and then wait 10 extra yrs looking for fruit of the womb. But I just saw her as an immature emotional psycho

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
After several attempt, I couldn't do the do because of the smell from her Vjay.

At last she went telling everyone she gave herself to me but I nor get mind dOk her. cry

3 Likes

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Garrieveryday: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Following
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by evil1: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
stupidity:

At last she went telling everyone she gave herself to me but I nor get mind dOk her. cry
I hate that shit mehhn

2 Likes

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Humanoid01(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oluromantic:
I paid her a visit and respectfully told her it can't work since we're incompatible, she cried but I had to leave. She came to my house d next day without notice and started begging me not to leave her, I was overwhelmed emotionally and started back with her again. Just a week later, the emotional psycho found another guy and started raising abuses on me so rudely and said I shd go fix my emotions with some other girl after I have developed affections for her

If I was fetish or knew someone who will, she won't marry till 42 and then wait 10 extra yrs looking for fruit of the womb. But I just saw her as an immature emotional psycho
It looks like she wanted to get back at you.

3 Likes

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Starboytwo(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Throway my sk, say make I give my life to Christ

Half Bible ooo..

1 Like

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by EmzyT: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
She saw a berra boy and Left me in the Dust sad Days, weeks, months passed by and everything seemed perfect between her and the new guy, she didn't know he had another girl he's intending to marry, she found out, she's Heartbroken..

She Wanted to come back to me, but its too late, She couldn't meet me where she left me, i've moved on.

She realized she lost a Diamond while chasing Stones, that's when she knew the difference between LOVE and LUST!

7 Likes

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Dreiwizzy: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
My call on loud speaker with her friends

3 Likes

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Gofwane(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
After assuring me she would be coming, I went extra miles in making every possible arrangement to make sure that she experiences the real sweetness of vitamin D grin

I even declined my goons' invitation for free booze and meat. It was time but she didn't show up so I called to confirm if she was still coming and she said YES. That was how I waited and waited and waited and called and called and called but she never came or picked my calls.

Joyce, wherever you are, the thunder that will fire your hipopotamus nyash is waiting for this covid-19 lockdown to end

11 Likes

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by cezarman(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Starboytwo:
Throway my sk, say make I give my life to Christ

Half Bible ooo..

Oh lawd!!!
I don murder person daughter be that.

1 Like

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by LarryBee1k: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Starboytwo(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
cezarman:

Oh lawd!!!
I don murder person daughter be that.
the thing be like film that year... All my padi para for me say make I divorce the babe asap... Half Bible for like 6 guys ooo, she empty everything for dustbin... Come see as men dey sort sk from sand and other shii for dustbin...

Lead hostel that year, Dem wan beat me join...
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
ouzo1:
She threw away my last bottle of vodka on new year's eve...I nearly died that night..

Eyaa...

She was... prolly...just concerned? Maybe she's got good interests in her heart for you...

LarryBee1k:
I confess my love.

She replies with WhatsApp sticker "Erin paami"

grin Sorry.
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oluromantic:

If I was fetish or knew someone who will, she won't marry till 42 and then wait 10 extra yrs looking for fruit of the womb. But I just saw her as an immature emotional psycho

shocked Woww. That serious?

You don't harbour any ill feelings for her now,
do you? *your status read you're spreading hope to broken souls...*
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
stupidity:

And this is painful...?
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Magnoliaa:

And this is painful...?
painful I didn't tell her what the problem was instead she's telling everyone I don't have a working D. Isn't that painful?

1 Like

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
I don't want to talk my own abeg,

I go cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
stupidity:
painful I didn't tell her what the problem was instead she's telling everyone I don't have a working D. Isn't that painful?

Ohh. Yeah. It is. And you didn't retaliate by telling others about her.
That's mature.
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by emmyloski125(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
After making me feel loved, and thinking we were dating, she called me this afternoon, saying she doesn't feel the same way anymore.....I nearly died!

1 Like

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by emmyloski125(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
LarryBee1k:
I confessed my love.

She replied with WhatsApp sticker "Erin paami"
Hahahahahahahahahaha.....E don happen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Bluezy13(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hmmm...

Wrong thread
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Designerdollars: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
sucked my dick with chilli pepper in her mouth sad
The pain wey I feel that day ehnn

1 Like

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Earth2: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
stupidity:

Shit.
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Starz825(m): 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
EmzyT:
She saw a berra boy and Left me in the Dust sad Days, weeks, months passed by and everything seemed perfect between her and the new guy, she didn't know he had another girl he's intending to marry, she found out, she's Heartbroken..

She Wanted to come back to me, but its too late, She couldn't meet me where she left me, i've moved on.

She realized she lost a Diamond while chasing Stones, that's when she knew the difference between LOVE and LUST!
What goes around comes around
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Texman21: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Looks like the way I came single thats hw I am going back.

2 Likes

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by emmyloski125(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
EmzyT:

Mine left me today.....I hope the Devil doesn't push her back shaaa.....Because if she does come back, her Egungun will jam tipper that day!

1 Like

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Okeke1274(m): 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Thinking she was playing mind games with me
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by nelsdavid(m): 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
I caught her sleeping with her neighbor.. Mr Ubi yhe Calabar boy back then in uniben

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Expose Bare Butt, Moans As She Enjoy Hot Sex With Kiddwaya(Video) / FOUR GIRLS RAPED ONE MAN IN ABIA STATE / Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.