Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Would You Handle Obsession ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Handle Obsession ? (10714 Views)

How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper / How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Magz(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2010
Everyone please say a prayer for her
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2010
na2day?:

the fact that u are being stalked by some weirdo does not mean u shld start a thread with senseless coordination of grammar, what the hell is "we live in after hours of staring he came,. . . . . "? angry angry angry angry anywho, back to the topic, it is your fault, na u give am number bah? why u dey complain na, shey una dey look for lover, u don get one free of charge tongue tongue tongue

hmmmm. . . . . . . wat can i say to you sef ? you ve never heard of its a free world we live in, so it is wrong of me to give out my number

nyways i gave him my number without any intent twas just a reasonable thing to do then cos we talked and he sounded sane
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2010
Gosh dear, I dont envy you at all sad. Cant you hire a police man? Anyway the advice you have gotten thus far have been good. Just keep your head up okay?
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by bkbaybe99: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2010
Your situation is definitely not funny, but, u know I was thinking about something and I just started laughing cus I know how true it is : IF THE AMAKA EVEN GAVE HER NUMBER TO THIS PROFESSIONAL STALKER OF YOURS, AND BEGGED HIM, THEN PAID HIM, TO STALK HER, I BET A HUNNERED GRAND HE'D JUST RIP UP HER NUMBER AND THROW IT DOWN THE SEWER!!!! Who wants a ugly binch??!!!? grin
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by rhymz(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2010
elecktra:

thanx . . . . . .i ll just bring the police into it or something,i dont have a boyfriend or a close male friend,he told me he is a final year student

in archi i dont even know if thats true, i dont know where he stays i only know he is "oluwaseun" and he drives a black honda, dont know his friends really

strange guy

Like U guyz didn't talk much b4 exchanging numberz. . . geez!! That was Ur undoing.Anyway,enough complaining,start taking steps.Go to his dept ask for the name he gave U,describe him to ppl who might ve seen him.Since he has a car,it wont take long for sb to recognize him,I would advice U get some background info on the guy,like his place of residence,his real names and possibly his friends b4 jetting out to the police,they will sure listen to U.BTW which sch is that?Don't U ve any paramilitary outfit inside Ur sch? Report the case there then make sure this nyt U do not sleep in Ur apartment,go to a friend's U can't be a loner at stage and by the way,how come U don't ve any male friends,hope U aint the snubbish and haughty type that is so full of themselves.Anyway,the way it's now,U need them and U had better start acting nice and accessible if U realy want to stay alive.Goodluck and keep us posted.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
na2day?:

anywho, back to the topic, it is your fault, na u give am number bah? why u dey complain na, shey una dey look for lover, u don get one free of charge  tongue tongue tongue
she gave him her number, so you're saying that gives him the right to stalk her, harass her, and send her crazy text messges? tsk tsk.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by whitelexi(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2010
All these girls coming here to talk silly talk about stalking sef. . . Grow up abeg!

If he doesn't react u will come here to say he doesn't like u. . . When u saw him staring and u still got chatting with him, what did u expect?

You gave him name, number, and he probably only needed to google your name to get your facebook page and address, who's to blame?

Now u want attention, saying he's stalking u and all. . . That just gives a clear picture of your age!
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2010
whitelexi:

All these girls coming here to talk silly talk about stalking sef. . . Grow up abeg!

If he doesn't react u will come here to say he doesn't like u. . . When u saw him staring and u still got chatting with him, what did u expect?
You gave him name, number, and he probably only needed to google your name to get your facebook page and address, who's to blame?
Now u want attention, saying he's stalking u and all. . . That just gives a clear picture of your age!

i wonder why some pple can be so insensitive . . . . .d'you want to tell me you ve never chatted a girl up and you guys exchanged numbers

afterwards, do you then bug the life out of her ?? its not the first time i'd give someone my number b'sides i dont remember ever posting about any boy's

reaction here,its cos this one got outta hands and for the records my age has nuffin to do with this
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2010
rhymz:

Like U guyz didn't talk much b4 exchanging numberz. . . geez!! That was your undoing.Anyway,enough complaining,start taking steps.Go to his dept ask for the name he gave U,describe him to ppl who might ve seen him.Since he has a car,it wont take long for sb to recognize him,I would advice U get some background info on the guy,like his place of residence,his real names and possibly his friends b4 jetting out to the police,they will sure listen to U.BTW which sch is that?Don't U ve any paramilitary outfit inside your sch? Report the case there then make sure this nyt U do not sleep in your apartment,go to a friend's U can't be a loner at stage and by the way,how come U don't ve any male friends,hope U aint the snubbish and haughty type that is so full of themselves.Anyway,the way it's now,U need them and U had better start acting nice and accessible if U realy want to stay alive.Goodluck and keep us posted.

yea we did talk i just dinna want to get too personal with him so our discussion was really neutral at least the first nite we talked twas for

like an hour and some mins and he seemed pretty normal to me cos he sounded really intelligent,i moved to my friends' place already told 'em and they

ve been really helpful,and he called me today i threatened him that am at a police station and he called my bluff said am just joking and that i should come back

home . . . .have been to the archi dept but no one seems to know him,my friend's boyfriend said he is going to go to my place tonight with his friends and see

if he is going to show up
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Abekeade08(f): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2010
can i now start stalking u?

You are already on my list of stalkerazi's grin

Ebonyeyes dear, Good Afternoon(know its afternoon in London). I missed you on NL this weekend, we had fabulous conversations. It would have been much more fun if you were online though. How was your weekend?
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by iice(f): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2010
If you are back home, get male relatives to dismantle him.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by rhymz(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2010
elecktra:

yea we did talk i just dinna want to get too personal with him so our discussion was really neutral at least the first nite we talked twas for

like an hour and some mins and he seemed pretty normal to me cos he sounded really intelligent,i moved to my friends' place already told 'em and they

ve been really helpful,and he called me today i threatened him that am at a police station and he called my bluff said am just joking and that i should come back

home . . . .have been to the archi dept  but no one seems to know him,my friend's boyfriend said he is going to go to my place tonight with his friends and see

if he is going to show up

good steps,U know what? If he calls again do some acting with him,act like U not scared,play along with him,let him feel like he's finally got U while at it see if U can squeeze some info 4rm him that U will use against him. . . For now just stay put with Ur friends and yeah get family members involved.send the freak's number to Ur dad or some other male relative to put some sanity in him.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Demdem(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
Going through ur profile, i wonder why the chap keep chasing u the guy na hard man oooo. me i go fear ooooo seeing what i am seeing grin grin grin

Kidding,

EEyah, pele. since u are in naija, u can hire someone to watch ur back for u now or better still report to the police( yes, report to the police)
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2010
hmm nigerian police . . . . . . they ll never cease to amaze me we went to file a report following the instruction of a senior lecturer in my faculty

when i explained my case they said "shebi the boy wan marry you why you com dey run ??" i tried explaining the threats he made on my life and they were

made a huge joke outta everything . . . . .as we made to leave one of them ran up to us and said we should bring 20 thousand and he's going to do anything

we want with the stalker i asked him how he was going to go about it he said we should give him his number thats he going to call him,i just felt so sick to my

tummy if twas dat easy my friends would have gotten the guy, we 've been calling him all day its not been going thru
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by unban190: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
electrka

U are finished

anyway if u have seeen the movie elektra u would probably know what to do
you dont have to mimic daredevil~ just watch the movie electkra and you would know what to do simply

you simply have to JET-LI his ass~
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

how i wish i could jet-li his a.s.s but hmm too bad i can't, guess i ll have to register in one of these self-defense classes after this phase and then

i can jet-li,jackie chan,bruce lee,van-damme anybody's ass
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by honeric01(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2010
Post his number on nairaland and let everyone call him, i don't mind starting the threat. have you ever heard of the hunter the hunted?

JUST POST HIS NUMBER HERE AND WATCH WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO HIM.

EOD
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by rhymz(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2010
honeric01:

Post his number on nairaland and let everyone call him, i don't mind starting the threat. have you ever heard of the hunter the hunted?

JUST POST HIS NUMBER HERE AND WATCH WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO HIM.

EOD
seconded.let's play dsame mind game.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Ssssugar: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2010
I sincerely hope he is not a NL member.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2010
as at ystday he was using this number 07032270694 but we ve been tryin it since morning tis not been going thru,he is calling me with

hidden number now no more texts but he's been calling my fone like crazy had to switch off at a point am thinking of changing my sim maybe 2mrw
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by unban190: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2010
I just tried calling the muda f~ucker

it aint reachable~

would keep trying

no body dares with my babe and goes electkra free~
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

we ve been trying him too, my friends are at my place waiting for him to show up so they ll beat his skanky a.s.s up
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by na2day2(m): 12:06am On Jan 26, 2010
elecktra:

hmmmm. . . . . . . wat can i say to you sef ? you ve never heard of its a free world we live in, so it is wrong of me to give out my number

nyways i gave him my number without any intent twas just a reasonable thing to do then cos we talked and he sounded sane

so technically u are a bad judge of character tongue tongue tongue

THE AMAKA:

she gave him her number, so you're saying that gives him the right to stalk her, harass her, and send her crazy text messges? tsk tsk.

remember she said it is a free world, so he can harass her freely grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 1:13am On Jan 26, 2010
na2day?:

so technically u are a bad judge of character tongue tongue tongue

remember she said it is a free world, so he can harass her freely grin grin grin

wo na u sabi jare am not psychic i couldn't av known he is freakish in his ways. . . . . . . dont twist my words to suit your own views if i say

its a free world we live in, it means we all have fundamental rights. he had the right to stare,right to walk up to me nd chat me up,right to ask for my number'

right to call and i have the right to tell him to stop and when his rights start to infringe on my own rights then he is not right anymore . . . . so back to its a

free world
talk yea it is indeed a free world as far as we dont disturb other pple's world.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by na2day2(m): 1:18am On Jan 26, 2010
elecktra:

wo na u sabi jare am not psychic i couldn't av known he is freakish in his ways. . . . . . . dont twist my words to suit your own views if i say

its a free world we live in, it means we all have fundamental rights. he had the right to stare,right to walk up to me nd chat me up,right to ask for my number'

right to call and i have the right to tell him to stop and when his rights start to infringe on my own rights then he is not right anymore . . . . so back to its a

free world
talk yea it is indeed a free world as far as we dont disturb other pple's world.

it is a free world, nobody said anything about playing fair tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 1:43am On Jan 26, 2010
na2day?:

it is a free world, nobody said anything about playing fair tongue tongue tongue

And nobody said anything about playing foul lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by na2day2(m): 1:45am On Jan 26, 2010
elecktra:

And nobody said anything about playing foul lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

the world is free and unfair, foul play is just part of the reality, deal with it tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by bkbaybe99: 1:48am On Jan 26, 2010
If I want to call Nigeria how do I go about dialing it? i want to call dude too. Ive been trying to call but I cant get thru, I know Im makin a mistake somewhere. Too many damn numbers!!! lol. Someone tell me how to call so I can have a chat wit the potential rapist dude! grin
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:49am On Jan 26, 2010
bk_baybe99:

If I want to call Nigeria how do I go about dialing it? i want to call dude too. Ive been trying to call but I cant get thru, I know Im makin a mistake somewhere. Too many damn numbers!!! lol. Someone tell me how to call so I can have a chat wit the potential rapist dude! grin
lol
i think you have to dial 011-234 first and then the number. and i don't think you dial the 0 in front of the first 7 either
i haven't called Nigeria in years!!!!
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by mamagee3(f): 1:50am On Jan 26, 2010
Just ignore him and when he gets tired of his obsession, he'll talk to you.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by chiogo(f): 1:51am On Jan 26, 2010
You need a call card, depending on your phone plan.

Eleckra, na wa for naija police oo. So, what's going on right now?
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:52am On Jan 26, 2010
chiogo:

You need a call card, depending on your phone plan.

Eleckra, na wa for naija police oo. So, what's going on right now?
why did you tell him that? I wanted him to run up his phone bill. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dies In My Shop After Loosing 49 Million PHOTOS / Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours / My Junior Sister Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.