Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

How Would You Handle Obsession ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Handle Obsession ? (10712 Views)

How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper / How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
Skidoc:

Of course you won't hear from him again. If we had all believed you and continued suggesting what you should do, you would have continued feeding us with more of your tales. But because you've been busted, you are now saying you no longer hear from him. SAFE PLAY. Hahahahaha! tongue tongue tongue

duh. . . . .i already posted it here since monday dat av changed my sim and location before pple like you started insinuating wat is not

you seriously need to slow your roll,  buzz off with your insipid joke   tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by uniqued(f): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2010
sorry i second chinesedoll i dnt believe this post at all hw is it possible. mehn babes get real and stop fantasisn u not in fantasy land.[

chinesedoll:

@poster

First of, there are some kind of privacy settings on facebook, where by people not on you friend's list can't have access to your pictures, so obviously you added him to your friends list abi? This gets me to wonder at what point you concluded that he was a stalker cos if you say he was calling you like 20times a daythe guy no dey go school? and the calls were freaking you out am sure you wouldnt have added him to your Facebook except you added him immediately you exchanged numbers with him.

Your brother's phone was not reachable? I guess you could not reach anybody else too.

You alerted your neighbor? and he has gone back to his apartment? so obviously he even came out to make sure you are okay, why then didn't he help to just scare or even check if the guy was really outside your compound? If you say he really came to check you then that also would have been an opportunity for you guys to wake other neighbors to help out in the ordeal, but I guess you weren't scared enough to do that abi?

[b[e floor? So you can actually look out the window from the floor right? And you were on the floor with your computer? it is possible sha[/b]
[
Your fantasies I guess?

Abeg my sister if you want give us Zobo try to analyze it first before posting it on the web.
It might actually be true that you have a guy stalking you, but you exaggerated the whole thing jare.
When Nairaland comes out with their magazine maybe your story would make it to the first issue. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by chinesedoll(f): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2010
elecktra:

hmm looks like i got me a new stalker and she is a doll oops a girl. . . . .seriously i do not get into war of words with pple so please

lady dont push me lets just end this on a good note k ??

LOL
Am scared, who is getting into a war of words with you
I just want to know if you still see your stalker around?
Is it a crime to want to know the end of this story after all you changed your number dosen't mean that you have moved out of your house, abi have you moved?

Please you must finish what you started oooo,

By the way am not a stalker, but even if I was I sure wouldn't be stalking you cos I already know that you ve got your hands full already
I do not want you to open up a thread and say "Help Chinesedoll is stalking me"
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by spikedcylinder: 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2010
Lemme guess, Sam and Chinesedoll are your stalkers too abi? grin grin grin
What new sim did you get? Is it Glo? Then Adenuga must be your stalker. What school are you in? Who is your VC? He must be your stalker.
. . . . Stalker my fat yansh! grin grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by SamMilla1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2010
spikedcylinder:

What new sim did you get? Is it Glo? Then Adenuga must be your stalker. What school are you in? Who is your VC? He must be your stalker.

finally milla is gonna have a girl,
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Diva20(f): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2010
Sam Milla:

finally milla is gonna have a girl,

Yaaaaaay!!!!!!
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by chinesedoll(f): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Rolling on the floor and Laughing my sexy behiind off
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by lizzybabe1(f): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2010
Hello poster, looks like you have been watching too much teen movies. Stalker ko, Stacker ni.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Mannylex(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2010
errm pls wat's the meaning of yansh
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2010
spikedcylinder:

wink wink wink wink wink cheesy
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by TOPE20001(f): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2010
Skidoc:

Of course you won't hear from him again. If we had all believed you and continued suggesting what you should do, you would have continued feeding us with more of your tales. But because you've been busted, you are now saying you no longer hear from him. SAFE PLAY. Hahahahaha! tongue tongue tongue

LWKMD grin grin grin grin

@Chinesedoll
U knw u BAD grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by SamMilla1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2010
make una pity my sweet electra abeg,
girl took on the  wrong squad here.

YAY !! MY POST NUMERO 6000 here , dedicated to electra, cool
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by koolchicco: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2010
^^6000Posts? You try, woman rapper!! grin

BTW, I don repy your email oo!!
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Mannylex(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2010
Congratulobia, mehn! i'm still far behind.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by SamMilla1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
koolchicco:

^^6000Posts? You try, woman rapper!! grin

BTW, I don repy your email oo!!

anuofia !1 who be woman rapper ? na electra who no fit comot for house for teh fear of being stalked, na because of her u dey call me rapper ?

i am on the email on Youtube now. i will reply u in a minute.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by koolchicco: 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2010
^^IMO, Both the stalker and the stalkee are on the same sinking boat. tongue grin
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by SamMilla1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2010
You know why i like Electra,

She made me start the "LIKELY SCENARIO" SERIES https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-389151.0.html.

I will be picking topics randomly here to to create its Likely Scenarios here and on my website.

WE ARE IN FOR FUN
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by koolchicco: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2010
Good for you Sam and make the most of the fun! cheesy

[size=2pt]Am off to the gym naw and have replied your email already!
[/size]
Laters Bro! cool
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by chinesedoll(f): 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2010
TOPE2000!:

LWKMD grin grin grin grin

@Chinesedoll
U knw u BAD grin grin grin

Innocent me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by firedancer(f): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2010
well me i still maintain my thoughts o chincodoll is hating on this electra babe cos she is fugly and nobody ll look at her

talk more of stalking her tongue tongue tongue

your own too much you and the chic dey drag boyfriend ni ?? looks like a personal war to me

***please dont attack me y'all***
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Diva20(f): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2010
firedancer:

well me i still maintain my thoughts o chincodoll is hating on this electra babe cos she is fugly and nobody ll look at her

talk more of stalking her tongue tongue tongue

your own too much you and the chic dey drag boyfriend ni ?? looks like a personal war to me

Elecktra? Is that you?
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Pweety4me(f): 12:10am On Jan 29, 2010
^ ;d
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by chinesedoll(f): 12:10am On Jan 29, 2010
firedancer:

talk more of stalking her  tongue tongue tongue

I finally have a stalker
Thank God, that creame that dat baba gave to me is finally working just that it is working on the wrong person cos I do not do girls talk more of a girl that is uglier than me.
lol

Next phuleaseeeeee

Diva 2.0:

Elecktra? Is that you?

How come you are so smart.
Please can we be friends
lol
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by na2day2(m): 12:14am On Jan 29, 2010
firedancer:

talk more of stalking her  tongue tongue tongue

u know, it is ok for sum1 that assumes they are fine to throw a punch like that but u? haba! when ppl are talking u shld try and keep your mouth shut.

@ OP

just checking if u finally stop your stalker? if u did plz i need your advice, for 48hrs now i have a cat that has been stalking me and i am not sure what to do, your advice will be greatly appreciated. thanks a bunch  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Diva20(f): 12:18am On Jan 29, 2010
chinesedoll:

How come you are so smart.
Please can we be friends
lol

We're friends. . . even on FB smiley
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by na2day2(m): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2010
Diva 2.0:

really? are we friends too?
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by chinesedoll(f): 12:22am On Jan 29, 2010
Diva 2.0:

hehehehehehhe just checked ur profile now
are u back again
lol

BTW What did u do to Seun?
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by na2day2(m): 12:24am On Jan 29, 2010
chinesedoll:

hehehehehehhe just checked your profile now
are u back again
lol

u attempted to be independent and smart and seun dont like smart ppl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by chinesedoll(f): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2010
na2day?:

u attempted to be independent and smart and seun dont like smart ppl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

u would soon get banned
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by firedancer(f): 12:50am On Jan 29, 2010
Diva 2.0:

Elecktra? Is that you?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i was only trying to boost a dead morale o

me am not electra nobody is stalking me o

where is electra o to come and fight her fight,
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by SamMilla1(m): 12:51am On Jan 29, 2010
chinesedoll:

hehehehehehhe just checked your profile now
are u back again
lol

You made a post about me posting a picture on the jokes section ?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-389151.0.html

WHY ? DOLL ? WHY

KNEEL DOWN
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by na2day2(m): 12:53am On Jan 29, 2010
chinesedoll:

u would soon get banned

make dem ban me, at least i go fit focus on reading and chasing women in my neighborhood only grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture / I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor / Wow She's Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.