Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,861 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

How Would You Handle Obsession ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Handle Obsession ? (10713 Views)

How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper / How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Fennie(f): 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
The story's not too far fetched.i had a similar experience last year.but i didn't invite d wahala,i only answered the door at my friend's room n dis guy happened 2 have the wrong room no.after telling him the person he was looking 4 didn't stay in the room,he started asking 4 my name,department,level,phone no.i thought what a freak show and gave him a wrong profile.only 4 my friend to complain some days later the guy has been coming around to look for me cos he thought that was my room.and i started noticing him outside my lecture halls.I made sure i was never alone from that day and stopped going to my friend's room.he even went to the extent of threatening my friend and her room mate to give him my addy.they had to lie that i wasn't really their friend but only come around sometimes and didnt know where i stay.after so much avoiding,i ran into him in school once and pretended i've never seen him in my life.i just disappeared from the place.anyway he stopped after sometime.though a friend told me he was a cultist.
I feel ur pain shaa.those times were not really funny.good thing u ve changed ur no.he might get tired soon since ur no's longer reachable.but be carefulooh,he might still be out there waiting.at least i thought the same after i stopped seeing the guy around.best of luck.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Feraz(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2010
Very funny thread. Been laffn n evry1z lukn @ me lyk i'm crazy. Nice scenario@ sam milla.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by AyoB(f): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2010
lolz. lwkmd. ds is d 2nd post am reading today on nairaland dt is tearing me up but guys pls lets be sympathetic. i feel ur plight dear cos i actually had a stalker in my finals too n kud nt leave my room 4 a wk. he seemed to always be waiting at my hostel gate each time i ventured out. but dnt worry. jus kip a low profile n dnt pick his calls. he wont knw wat to tink n he may eventually fizzle out. cos truth be told, if u did pick his calls, wat wud u say to him? u may make a mistake or u may jus freak out n bcome hysterical. dnt pick his cals. though i hope by ds time he is already history.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by chidiogor: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2010
chick first go report to the police. then stay close to ur friends or nieghbours. pls try not to be alone @ any time.
my dear been there before jst take it easy! it is well.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by mike4livechosen: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2010
report him to the school authority and try to stay clear away from him
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by sweetpie23: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2010
God why didn't I enter this thread earlier grin
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by amaikama(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2010
@poster!!! when u first noticed his scary intentions, why didn't u sit him down and talk to him to find out if he is serious or not or just playing pranks with u the guy could be really in love with you but may not be the type to expressed it just like some big boys u call them. don't be afraid of him, just have a talk with him and let him know some certain that, that not how to woo a woman for a relationship.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by idstar(f): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2010
Much ado about nofing
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Bokoharam: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2010
sweetpie23:

God why didn't I enter this thread earlier grin

Now, dt u ve entered late, is it also late to withdraw?
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by tunscolo(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2010
women's talk. rubbish!!!
go and tell your fada
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by milkan05(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2010
I hate obsessed females!! Gosh they can frustrate the life life outta a homie. angry
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by tunscolo(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2010
i wish I could evn c how beautifool the shee is dat som1 wants 2 gan pa 4.
wat a fonni world.
sighs!!
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by SamMilla1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2010
@chidoll

have they reconnected your internet ?
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by chinesedoll(f): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2010
Sam Milla:

@chidoll

have they reconnect your internet ?

Yes
Thanks for asking.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2010
Yawn, can the mods clean up this thread?

Whatz more pathetic than a man getting hard while abusing a woman?
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by rhymz(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2010
Hahahahaha. . . I guez the Mods ve run to your aids.At least,U must ve learnt how not to run your mouth, No be everybody U go   dey misyarn to. Anyway,am not mad at the Mods for doing their job at least no be only my posts dem delete as dem been dey do b4. . Lol. . i know say na my post make them delete everything . . Hehehe. . They probably were waiting for me to get to that lvl. . . ChincoDull Can't say I didn't warn her,now she don run. . Anyway i ve helped her out by showing her the door!
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by chinesedoll(f): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2010
rhymz:

Hahahahaha. . . I guez the Mods ve run to your aids.At least,U must ve learnt how not to run your mouth, No be everybody U go   dey misyarn to. Anyway,am not mad at the Mods for doing their job at least no be only my posts dem delete as dem been dey do b4. . Lol. . i know say na my post make them delete everything . . Hehehe. . They probably were waiting for me to get to that lvl. . . ChincoDull Can't say I didn't warn her,now she don run. . Anyway i ve helped her out by showing her the door!

LOL
I see somebody knows how to use the report to moderator button,
you can just tell me nicely to let you be instead of running to the mods.
Anyways had fun yapping you. wink wink wink wink
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by rhymz(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2010
chinesedoll:

LOL
I see somebody knows how to use the report to moderator button,
you can just tell me nicely to let you be instead of running to the mods.
Anyways had fun yapping you. wink wink wink wink
This MuMu must be paranoid or Schizophrenic. . . Seriously,U re imagining things.Since U re suffering 4rm dementia I will help U refresh Ur Memory. . . Mods Pls gimmi a Sec let me show this Biatch how to get dirty(Hahahahaha. . . AkunaAkuna,ashawo 10kobo don't be decieved, poor thing that has to make a living. . . Whether U get 4ck'd by a dog in a car in VI or U get 4ck'd by a monkey in empire hotel,Ayilara,ojuelegba, it doesn't make any difference.Ashawo na Ashawo like my man MI Go spit!!  Cheap Hooker who can't eat except she sucks and 4cks an animal's dyck or get humililated by different men,women & animals alike, who will do her with coke bottle,candle,iron etc. . .Geez!! it's a new low for womenfolks when one has to wonder what is between her head instead of legs. . This is Pathetic. . Seriously Chincodoll, have U considered suing your brains for non-support? U re such an !diot! I know brains aint  everything infact in your own case it is nothing, that explains why U can come outta here and run your dyck-loving mouth in open,giving us sordid details of how U can suck a dog's ballz all becoz U wanna buy a high definition digi cam. . .facking a Genetic Garbage that should ve died a natural death at inception. . . You re a living proof that evolution can go in reverse. What a hot Messs!! What's your brain made of? Plastic?(Get outta here Ho,U aint licking my supper sugarcandy so stop obsessing)coming out here to tell everyone U ve got bigmouth to suck anything as long as it earns U cash that can help U get by makes U think U re what? A fly gal? Ho puleeeeze,U aint even a 100 miles Close . . . (LoL)Milf wanted to know if her silica filled tittz were fresh. . Hahaha. .not even close to real, Slut! Lucky U, Ho, my Labrador is attracted though and wants to lick em silica blown up tittiez,don't worry biatch,'MONEY aint a Thang' I just want U to make him happy sexually. .Brouhahahahahaha. . .  U know, I find it curious and interesting that U re acting like an !diot.I mean,U re actually an !diot,Why the Act? Perhaps,another case of your brains leaving your small mind to wander again. . .Anyway, Good Morning Ochiee Mama My Hot Dog is waiting to Do U,I hope U re half as good as U ve boasted else. . He will be barking and tearing ya STDs infested pusssy in Shreds!!) this the shit that got the Mods running to Ur Aids. . Biatch!!
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by chinesedoll(f): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2010
rhymz:

This MuMu must be paranoid or Schizophrenic. . . Seriously,U re imagining things.Since U re suffering 4rm dementia I will help U refresh your Memory. . . Mods Pls gimmi a Sec let me show this Biatch how to get dirty(Hahahahaha. . . AkunaAkuna,ashawo 10kobo don't be decieved, poor thing that has to make a living. . . Whether U get 4ck'd by a dog in a car in VI or U get 4ck'd by a monkey in empire hotel,Ayilara,ojuelegba, it doesn't make any difference.Ashawo na Ashawo like my man MI Go spit!!  Cheap Hooker who can't eat except she sucks and 4cks an animal's dyck or get humililated by different men,women & animals alike, who will do her with coke bottle,candle,iron etc. . .Geez!! it's a new low for womenfolks when one has to wonder what is between her head instead of legs. . This is Pathetic. . Seriously Chincodoll, have U considered suing your brains for non-support? U re such an !diot! I know brains aint  everything infact in your own case it is nothing, that explains why U can come outta here and run your dyck-loving mouth in open,giving us sordid details of how U can suck a dog's ballz all becoz U wanna buy a high definition digi cam. . .facking a Genetic Garbage that should ve died a natural death at inception. . . You re a living proof that evolution can go in reverse. What a hot Messs!! What's your brain made of? Plastic?(Get outta here Ho,U aint licking my supper sugarcandy so stop obsessing)coming out here to tell everyone U ve got bigmouth to suck anything as long as it earns U cash that can help U get by makes U think U re what? A fly gal? Ho puleeeeze,U aint even a 100 miles Close . . . (LoL)Milf wanted to know if her silica filled tittz were fresh. . Hahaha. .not even close to real, Slut! Lucky U, Ho, my Labrador is attracted though and wants to lick em silica blown up tittiez,don't worry biatch,'MONEY aint a Thang' I just want U to make him happy sexually. .Brouhahahahahaha. . .  U know, I find it curious and interesting that U re acting like an !diot.I mean,U re actually an !diot,Why the Act? Perhaps,another case of your brains leaving your small mind to wander again. . .Anyway, Good Morning Ochiee Mama My Hot Dog is waiting to Do U,I hope U re half as good as U ve boasted else. . He will be barking and tearing ya STDs infested pusssy in Shreds!!) this the poo that got the Mods running to your Aids. . Biatch!!

ROFLMAO
I must have hit a nerve,Take a deep breath, aright fine I really could not understand most of the verbiage you just typed.
Oh well why am I surprised? I heard you went to have your head examined but the doctors found nothing there. So,
but I could pick the dog part there, how can I forget that your wonderful dog that banged me and your mother?
One advice for you in the future when you start to have sex just make sure that you learn from your parent's mistake. Use birth control. wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wow She's Beautiful! / American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused / Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.