Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful (19715 Views)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Abbeycharles(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
I never see this kind hatred for my life before ooo... See as all these yeye girls leave the OP begin form committee for this Bbstar head

The funniest tin be say the girl sef come fine pass all of them wey dey form haters on top her head. I don go through all dia pictures and dem no even fine sef. Na yab dem sabi yab.. I pity the yeye man wey go carry dem put for house

#Nonsense#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

hu knows maybe u got dumped by 1 fvck boy on nairaland out dere
Ur now venting d frustration on us
Bottle up ur frustration nd don't quote me again
Stop typing like a rëtard and carry your hero worship somewhere else. How old are you BTW? I stopped engaging babies a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Victornezzar: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
teehamzat:

Cos she said the truth.... wink
I taya oo
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
dollarcoolcat:

Lol naso that's why they always advice foolish peo not to talk in public
This one that foolish people have now taken talking in public as their profession nko? cheesy
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Victornezzar: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
Can't you see the level of the beef? Her own beef is more than that of Ireneonyy cheesy

As in ehn
e be like say she don take deir shine
nd I don't know y dat mz larem of a tin just waited 4 today 2 vent her frustration
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
kini? I too fast?
lolzuzu...so you are forming that you dont know agidi? well its that white traingular snack you eat raw,where as i eat mine with pepper soup
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Him no ready to bash her, we dey wait to tear him balls apart grin
grin grin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Victornezzar: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzLarem:
Stop typing like a retard and carry your hero worship somewhere else. How old are you BTW? I stopped engaging babies a long time ago.
I might be younger dan u
but am older in maturity dan u
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

As in ehn
e be like say she don take deir shine
nd I don't know y dat mz larem of a tin just waited 4 today 2 vent her frustration
to cry just dey hungry this one... you go soon chop am, no worry undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Victornezzar: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

yea dem tribalists don take over there same with crime section grin.i just go there to get info.sad thing be say even some ladies there don dey influenced with the tribal bug grin.
as in ehn
e weak me

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by dollarcoolcat(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzLarem:
This one that foolish people have now taken talking in public as their profession nko? cheesy

Mz best thing sometimes is jes to pack trash give lawma
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
I might be younger dan u but am older in maturity dan u
Lol...take a walk. smiley
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abbeycharles:
I never see this kind hatred for my life before ooo... See as all these yeye girls leave the OP begin form committee for this Bbstar head

The funniest tin be say the girl sef come fine pass all of them wey dey form haters on top her head. I don go through all dia pictures and dem no even fine sef. Na yab dem sabi yab.. I pity the yeye man wey go carry dem put for house

#Nonsense#
lol they are coming for you.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by teehamzat(m): 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool. Lailai, you must dey mood nii tongue

Wetin do ya day, customers buy on credit abi maga no pay?

I was fine until you complained about your day, you know your happiness is my happiness cheesy grin

So, mesef get as I be tongue

BTW, where is Midehi2?
You know me now, ija wa ija o si, always guiding cheesy

But am yet to lighten all up, my day dint really have much juice in it and i suppose it might affect tomorrow, monday for me defines other work days..but its fine...i trust God

Hmmmm dat so sweet of you dear angry

Nd yes midehi2 is cool i suppose...not like we being in touch, but i did give her a mention, i should have a talk with her smiley

Enjoy the rest of your night love cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
onyindidi come out...featherless bee
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by teehamzat(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzLarem:
to cry just dey hungry this one... you go soon chop am, no worry undecided
Mzlarem go and sleep jhoor sad

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Abbeycharles(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
teehamzat:

You know what differentiates you from other ladies on here ?, you're far from being a hypocrite, no wonder most of us thought you to be male at one time, wifey material toooh baaaad cheesy
Make I no lie you, the girl even come make sense pass all these jobless ugly girls wey don dey comment since. If you think say I dey lie, begin check their pictures one by one

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
I might be younger dan u but am older in maturity dan u

Dude stop it
you're a man
Learn to ignore
tantrums ain't our thing

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Victornezzar: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abbeycharles:

#Nonsense#
Bro u just nailed it
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by teehamzat(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abbeycharles:
Make I no lie you, the girl even come make sense pass all these jobless ugly girls wey don dey comment since. If you think say I dey lie, begin check their pictures one by one
Lol..they are all out for her..am sure all this rants from them can only do nothing but thicken her skin smiley

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Abbeycharles(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol they are coming for you.
Come for which person head? Shey all these girls wey no fit boast of 3 square meal a day?

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Victornezzar: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Dude stop it

you're a man

Learn to ignore

tantrums ain't our thing
no wahala boss
But hers is too much
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
teehamzat:
Mzlarem go and sleep jhoor sad
Remain small, I will soon go.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Victornezzar: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
teehamzat:

Lol..they are all out for her..am sure all this rants from them can only do nothing but thicken her skin smiley
As in ehn
Av noticed she doesn't av problem with anyone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Sanchez01: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dasgoro:
The topic was a good one until some people inhere shot it down.
The op contributed to the shooting; you dont polarize such a sensitive issue.

It is not just ladies but guys also. This is a call for people to be civil, or else this just shows a glimpse of how majority of marriages in this generation will be
Not really. Truth is, the reaction of some guys in the section can be attributed to 'urgent needs' they felt were not met. Desperation remains the only language they understand and wouldn't spend five minutes in discourses sane enough before they roam around sex-related topic.

Some don't even know how to handle rejection well, which is not too good. Ladies would forever be who they are but the ability to make a lady look your way rests on you as a male because the wise ones among them would go through posts to format opinion about the person they are about to befriend. It is natural and it's a sad tale that some don't understand this.

The issue in itself is not sensitive. The OP could have made the thread open by asking the ladies what compels them to respond to mails among other things. He concluded too quickly.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
teehamzat:

Didn't come here for her tho undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Abbeycharles(m): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
teehamzat:

The funniest thing be say na the ones wey dey talk pass for this thread come ugly pass. Either they are ugly or dem no put up their pictures at all... You sef try dey check them out na.. Yeye girls

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
teehamzat:

You know me now, ija wa ija o si, always guiding cheesy

But am yet to lighten all up, my day dint really have much juice in it and i suppose it might affect tomorrow, monday for me defines other work days..but its fine...i trust God

Hmmmm dat so sweet of you dear angry

Nd yes midehi2 is cool i suppose...not like we being in touch, but i did give her a mention, i should have a talk with her smiley

Enjoy the rest of your night love cheesy

Oshey, awon ti cause trouble! tongue

Hey, you shouldn't let that weigh you down, tomorrow is definitely gonna be better than today. I'm sure of that, don't ask me how tho. I see you having too much juice, too much sauce tomorrow cool cool

I know I'm sweet tongue

Yeah you should, we can't let the fire die like that na wink

See ya around swtz.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by MrCork: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
henrylowe:
I have been observing for a long time that most of the ladies here are very temperamental rude and aggressive people maybe because they have been jilted by fcck boys out there, or could it be because these ladies are not been taking serious by guys offline, therefore, they come here to unleash their frustration on guys especially.

Because I don't think any lady in a happy relationship will be spending most of her time on a public forum venting her frustration on random guys here

Guys, what do you think?
...did they ignore u?(no oofeense) angry

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by teehamzat(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzLarem:
Didn't come here for her tho undecided
Ok great....that being said, how you faring tonight? smiley
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by TrapHedges(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lol tGod ion send pm

iamsinz #dewo. cool
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
teehamzat:

Ok great....that being said, how you faring tonight? smiley
Very well,i can sense your morale is low tonight if not you would have started dishing out diss tracks. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / O / Nigeria; States With The Highest Gay Population By Google Index.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.