Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic (3777 Views)

Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! / NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
Through the gen door obviously angry that ain't rocket science to figure out.
the snake was dead when he entered the gen house. So you mean a dead snake crawled inside? undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by optional1(f): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
no no no. I'm good.

Come and be going jor
Pesin can't fit play wit you bah.

Lemme go to family section and search for wife material 100yards for my only grandpa toks2008
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
SingleDad1:
the snake was dead when he entered the gen house. So you mean a dead snake crawled inside? undecided
Killed by carbon monoxide?
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
optional1:

Come and be going jor
Pesin can't fit play wit you bah.

Lemme go to family section and search for wife material 100yards for my only grandpa toks2008
Are you related to Ajayi? Lol
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
SingleDad1:
. I don't believe in that, but you know they might be correct, especially the head grin . but you get luck say the snake don die
lol if it weren't dead, na to go inside chop bitter kola before I begin searching oo grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by optional1(f): 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
Are you related to Ajayi? Lol

Yes ma

Any problem with that?
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 20, 2017
SingleDad1:
What about IamKashybaby with 1k PMs per day.

Hahahah..i juz ignore pms sha..i already stated on my *PERSONAL TEXT* and i hope they get the memo grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahah..i juz ignore pms sha..i already stated on my *PERSONAL TEXT* and i hope they get the memo grin
pls I need to suck life outta those boobs. embarassed embarassed

How do we meet !
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
pls I need to suck life outta those boobs. embarassed embarassed

How do we meet !

Suck it from the screen...its free cool
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Suck it from the screen...its free cool
i have done that already. I have used Vaseline and massage the tîps but I don't feel satisfied oooo.

Help meeeee!
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 20, 2017
optional1:

Nearest bank abi CBN
no mind her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
i have done that already. I have used Vaseline and massage the tîps but I don't feel satisfied oooo.

Help meeeee!

Help u where?

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Help u where?
I shocked wan suck bressss ooooo.

Be generous dear.
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Ishilove: 12:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Slayprincess:
After being warned some still sent me pm's cry like wtf is wrong with you people?
You sha want to blind somebody
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Victornezzar: 12:31am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
I shocked wan suck bressss ooooo.

Be generous dear.
u ought 2 be sleeping by now
so u won't be late 4 school tomorrow
Kids everywhere SMH
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

u ought 2 be sleeping by now
so u won't be late 4 school tomorrow
Kids everywhere SMH
see person wey dey talking about sleeping. Multiply ur age by 2 add 7. I am not your mate. Ewu.
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Ishilove:

You sha want to blind somebody
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by geunik(m): 12:50am On Jun 20, 2017
Slayprincess:
After being warned some still sent me pm's cry like wtf is wrong with you people?
just less than 2 wks on NL, you are already displaying this attitude.
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Stevengerd(m): 12:58am On Jun 20, 2017
optional1:

Feeling like tiwa savage.

Only two pms she dey rent
Mtcheww
Using style to beg for dickson
The Way Some Pipu Behave Here On Nl Gat Me Thinking. Hungry Fellow Be Forming Levelz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:12am On Jun 20, 2017
Just look at your moniker ...ashawo how is market ?
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 20, 2017
optional1:

Yes ma

Any problem with that?
Lol... Go in peace then.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by femi4: 5:26am On Jun 20, 2017
I ll do a counter thread soon......waiting for nl girls pms
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by mykel25(m): 5:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Slayprincess:

SMH your moniker only attract your kinds.....dont be pissed grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Kondomatic(m): 5:57am On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
Mine is even over 400 and I never replied them.

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2017
optional1:

D gaylism wey rain for one day.

So u follow send pm.
lol noo! I always knew the moniker was a troll from day onecheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
Chai! Finishing. I have about 50 ignored PMS sef so its no biggy.
are those guys who formed bashing threads about nl ladies among the ignored pms? grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Op your identity have been revealed on previous thread grin

Omo Ibadan kini so
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
lefulefu:

are those guys who formed bashing threads about nl ladies among the ignored pms? grin
I tells u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plurimi / How I Did Not Have Sex Until I Was 37, Now I’m Sad About It. / I Regret Having Sex At Age 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.