Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic (3729 Views)

Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! / NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

But it's stressful replying mails
Some guys dey try 2 dey send mails oo wen dey know dey won't be replied but d Op went 2 far
it never crosses my mind to pm a lady no matter how much I like her here...I got a life to live outta nairaland bro.
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

Mine is even over 400 and I never replied them.
u are beautiful na cheesy..so wat do u expect? wink
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
he use by himself kill himself lol
bro, make we no derail him thread grin , abi make we derail am?
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Toks2008(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Slayprincess:
After being warned some still sent me pm's cry like wtf is wrong with you people?

Whoever sent you a PM is indeed stwpid cos he just sent a PM to a toddler.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Toks2008(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

Mine is even over 400 and I never replied them.

You see why I don't send PM's. ..if I want to get you on my phone list I give you my number in the open...who has time for PM

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by optional1(f): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Whaz Dis Wan Feeling Like?? Dem Dey Count Animals Wey Get Horn, Snails Sef Deh Brag.

Feeling like tiwa savage.

Only two pms she dey rent
Mtcheww
Using style to beg for dickson
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Victornezzar: 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
it never crosses my mind to pm a lady no matter how much I like her here...I got a life to live outta nairaland bro.
Maybe na all dis sex starved guys
D only pesin wey I don pm dat idiot guy like dah wey dey do dis bitcoin ish
omo d guy nearly dupe me grin
since den I can't ever think of messaging someone
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
SingleDad1:
bro, make we no derail him thread grin , abi make we derail am?
lol bro..we are derailing it already grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by optional1(f): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin only two u dey complain grin
wat of jessiaseth wey get up to 600 pms grin

D gaylism wey rain for one day.

So u follow send pm.
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

Maybe na all dis sex starved guys
D only pesin wey I don pm dat idiot guy like dah wey dey do dis bitcoin ish
omo d guy nearly dupe me grin
since den I can't ever think of messaging someone
lol..that's what I'm tryna prevent bro, scam! Its rampant these days.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol bro..we are derailing it already grin grin
grin noo, we are not ooo, but how did you know we are derailing it? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by optional1(f): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
congratulations. Go get some cash with it tomorrow at the nearest
bank to you

Nearest bank abi CBN

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
SingleDad1:
grin noo, we are not ooo, but how did you know we are derailing it? cheesy
because we have open his ass like a Turkey's but the thread is a success already embarassed
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
because we have open his ass like a Turkey's but the thread is a success already embarassed
okay oo. I saw ur previous thread?. How did that snake got inside your gen house?
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by optional1(f): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Toks2008:

Grandpa

Thank God your eyes is open we can't marry this kinda kid.

Only 2 pms she dey brag they never message her for Bleep chat oh. And this guys self might be her mr righ. she dey form on top her own shiit.
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
SingleDad1:
okay oo. I saw ur previous thread?. How did that snake got inside your gen house?
bro the thing got me amazed. I just can't explain how and what even killed it baffles me..
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Slayprincess:
After being warned some still sent me pm's cry like wtf is wrong with you people?
hmm... Sorry dear. Some guys are pussies. But as long as you've got a pussy, they'll keep coming back. Cope with it smiley
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Toks2008(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
optional1:

Grandpa

Thank God your eyes is open we can't marry this kinda kid.

Only 2 pms she dey brag they never message her for Bleep chat oh. And this guys self might be her mr righ. she dey form on top her own shiit.

Your grandpa dey village...alakoba

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Chai! Finishing. I have about 50 ignored PMS sef so its no biggy.
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Victornezzar: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Toks2008:

lol baba toks take am easy
na kids full dis section
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
bro the thing got me amazed. I just can't explain how and what even killed it baffles me..
mehn u re lucky ooo. Seems ur parents are spiritual
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
SingleDad1:
mehn u re lucky ooo. Seems ur parents are spiritual
lol...spiritual kwa?

Actually as a kid, my dad told me its best to cut off its head and tail since it's poison and teeth belong to those parts.

I don't know how true it is tho but I did as I was thought.
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by optional1(f): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Toks2008:

Your grandpa dey village...alakoba

You is the real grandpa near.

Village grandpa don die tey tey.

Weytin come be *alakoba*
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Slayprincess:
Oh you even received ordinary 2 pm and you are talking? Nawa o. Must u expose them
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Toks2008(m): 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
optional1:

You is the real grandpa near.

Village grandpa don die tey tey.

Weytin come be *alakoba*

How old I be wey you dry call me grandpa? you Wan spoil show for me? I still dey find wife o make you no pour sand for my garri.

I'm still twenty something...
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
SingleDad1:
Through the gen door obviously angry that ain't rocket science to figure out.
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Toks2008:

How old I be wey you dry call me grandpa? you Wan spoil show for me? I still dey find wife o make you no pour sand for my garri.

For real? In ur twenties? Hmmmm, sounded like a guy in his forties o, coupled with the whole marriage shenanigans.
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by ItsTutsi(m): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Just cuz u got 2 pm's ur all hyped like u have won a lottery..nairaland guys mo respect urself abeg,see wetin some of yall they cause
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by optional1(f): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Toks2008:

Me pour sand for ur garri nibo? Abeg I no fit try am nah.

I dey use style find wife for you na as our chad neighbour no gree hook up with you again.
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by optional1(f): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
For real? In ur twenties? Hmmmm, sounded like a guy in his forties o, coupled with the whole marriage shenanigans.

He is in his twenties oh early twenties self..
Abi you wanna consider him.
Toks2008 how you see my sister Nma.
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
optional1:

He is in his twenties oh early twenties self..
Abi you wanna consider him.
Toks2008 how you see my sister Nma.
no no no. I'm good.
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...spiritual kwa?

Actually as a kid, my dad told me its best to cut off its head and tail since it's poison and teeth belong to those parts.

I don't know how true it is tho but I did as I was thought.
. I don't believe in that, but you know they might be correct, especially the head grin . but you get luck say the snake don die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

caught my boyfriend with my friend / A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes / I Am Looking For A Rich Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.