Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance (83466 Views)

Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by osazuwa23: 9:34am On May 22, 2020
Yes we are similar in certain aspects but the fact remains that both yoruba and bini seem to clash when it comes to who are the true descendants of the so called oduduwa and who conquered lagos. some yoruba say they started it while bini say they started it. The why i feel that edo joining oduduwa wont work. Also if we edo and bini should go either into oduduwa or biafra what the chance that we wont end up being marginalized like igbo who are in one nigeria currently. Also you have to remember that the bini langauge is going extinct so joining oduduwa where the national language might be yoruba wont work . We also have to take into consideration that edo people might not feel yoruba enough to fit into majority yoruba area. Dont get me wrong i ove lagos but there has been certain times i go there and not feel as welcome in comparrison to edo state. what to say this oduduwa doesnt work out and we the bini people as well as other parts of edo who join oduduwa or biafra want a refrerendum and that doesnt happen it just lead back to another conlfict. It best all tribes get a referendum to decide it destiny
MistadeRegal:

Retrace the genealogy of your people.
Do you even know that the title used for kings in all Yoruba land today, the "Oba" was first used and introduced by the Benin Kingdom?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by MistadeRegal(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2020
osazuwa23:
Yes we are similar in certain aspects but the fact remains that both yoruba and bini seem to clash when it comes to who are the true descendants of the so called oduduwa and who conquered lagos. some yoruba say they started it while bini say they started it. The why i feel that edo joining oduduwa wont work. Also if we edo and bini should go either into oduduwa or biafra what the chance that we wont end up being marginalized like igbo who are in one nigeria currently. Also you have to remember that the bini langauge is going extinct so joining oduduwa where the national language might be yoruba wont work . We also have to take into consideration that edo people might not feel yoruba enough to fit into majority yoruba area. Dont get me wrong i ove lagos but there has been certain times i go there and not feel as welcome in comparrison to edo state. what to say this oduduwa doesnt work out and we the bini people as well as other parts of edo who join oduduwa or biafra want a refrerendum and that doesnt happen it just lead back to another conlfict. It best all tribes get a referendum to decide it destiny

Till then.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by osazuwa23: 1:48am On May 23, 2020
i dont no why the backward northerners exlcuding the christians dont want to have a referedum to form there own country to practice there backwardness and whatever sharia they like. but i can understand why they dont want that to happen. If the north should break and form it own nation it be training and breathing grounds for the islamic state of west africa from countries like mali sudan algeria libya chad niger somalia egypy and that will be a big security reason for the smaller nations like biafra or oduduwa as well as west africa subregion and cameroon. The north imports fulani from the sahe into nigeria and i seen it with my own eyes when i was going through that benin lagos expressway where i saw this extremely fair and mixed looking taureg from sudan begging for money. The north region of nigeria is bigger in landmass and population and it cost money to secure those boarders as well as lives and property and the un will not do. The United Nations would rather us africans kill each other rather then waste there own military lives over nothing unless it messes with there interests which the north has nothing for them.
MistadeRegal:

Till then.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by osazuwa23: 3:01am On May 23, 2020
Going to the east makes no sense because the igbo lanagauge would most likely be the national language of the country. igbo as a langauge is reported to go extinct by 2050. so it would make no sense to give up your lanaguage if it not directly similar to igbo to learn another man langauge and to put your language second when it could easily be put first in your own country. Also when it comes to the political system who to say that there wont be marginalization when it comes to government in biafra land some tribes might feel that there not represented enough in government. which will lead directly back to the whole nigeria issue again. you have to remember that igbo people o want there own country so that more of there people will be in position of power that they didnt have in nigeria so anything short of that is a red flag . Also as an edo person why would you want to be in country that might not teach you about your culture in school but instead put more emphasis on being igbo. These are all thinsg you have to consider when you build a nation. even as perfect as thing are in the united states blacks are still being marginalized in there own country i believe it best we edo people get a referendum to decide are destiny when it comes to whether we want are own nation our joining biafra firo08 post=89743949]

Count Edo out of your oduduwa republic. I prefer will go with eastern part. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Philistine(m): 5:35am On May 23, 2020
MistadeRegal:

Retrace the genealogy of your people.
Do you even know that the title used for kings in all Yoruba land today, the "Oba" was first used and introduced by the Benin Kingdom?
U have no shame, stop attaching yourself shamelessly to other tribes. Grow some respect and dignity for yourself and your tribe. U are a big disgrace

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Philistine(m): 5:37am On May 23, 2020
MistadeRegal:

Not if Nigeria is going to split.
Kwara State has always been Yoruba land.
If you don't know the history of Yoruba people then please don't quote me again.
I don't argue blindly.
Delta, Benin and co are all Yorubaland because they are of the 7 sons of Oduduwa the father of Akanbi.
If there arise any body from Benin and say he/she is not a Yoruba lacks utmost understanding about the legend and history of his/her people.
Oduduwa begot Akanbi after fleeing from Mecca his throne due to the murder of his father king Lamurudu who was killed in battle for the defense of his kingdom in this same Mecca from Islamists.

Oduduwa escaped from the palace with those who could escape with him after hearing of the death of his father the king of Mecca.
To cut the story short, he settled finally at Ile Ife where he bore Akanbi.
Akanbi his son gave birth to 7 sons who today are called by the name of their grandfather Oduduwa.
Now;
Oduduwa begat Akanbi
Akanbi begot 7 sons who became 7 princes that makes the Yorubas of today, namely;
Olowu of Owu
Onisabe of Sabe
Onipopo of Popo
Alaketu of Ketu
'Onibenin of Benin'
Orangun of Ila
Alaafin of Oyo

It was due to damn betrayal of Afonja the warrior, with which he seek glory and territory for himself that he betrayed the Alaafin of Oyo who sent him to go and bring Kwara back to submission that he(Afonja) took over the palace and never returned back to Alaafin of Oyo.
This wrath the Alaafin of Oyo which makes him set his battle in array against his chief warrior Afonja. Who did the unthinkable and went to hire northern mercenaries to fight his king the Alaafin of Oyo.
That is how the notherners came into Kwara.

See, story is long but no time for history.
U are completely shameless for including other tribes into your own. Oil thief.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Tunde835(m): 6:49am On May 23, 2020
BininEmpire:
what about the Ijaw people in Delta, Benin and Ondo?

they want the Ijaw Nation
Which land in ondo
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2020
MrMaestro:
The greatest nation ever seen. With forward thinkers, moralistic perspective, and spiritually balanced.
Chest beating at its best! You guys will soon wake up grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by MistadeRegal(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2020
Philistine:

U are completely shameless for including other tribes into your own. Oil thief.

You're completely clueless for not knowing the history if not legend of your people.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by MistadeRegal(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2020
Philistine:

U have no shame, stop attaching yourself shamelessly to other tribes. Grow some respect and dignity for yourself and your tribe. U are a big disgrace

You just proved yourself a slowpoke stray son of Oduduwa.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by MistadeRegal(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2020
osazuwa23:
i dont no why the backward northerners exlcuding the christians dont want to have a referedum to form there own country to practice there backwardness and whatever sharia they like. but i can understand why they dont want that to happen. If the north should break and form it own nation it be training and breathing grounds for the islamic state of west africa from countries like mali sudan algeria libya chad niger somalia egypy and that will be a big security reason for the smaller nations like biafra or oduduwa as well as west africa subregion and cameroon. The north imports fulani from the sahe into nigeria and i seen it with my own eyes when i was going through that benin lagos expressway where i saw this extremely fair and mixed looking taureg from sudan begging for money. The north region of nigeria is bigger in landmass and population and it cost money to secure those boarders as well as lives and property and the un will not do. The United Nations would rather us africans kill each other rather then waste there own military lives over nothing unless it messes with there interests which the north has nothing for them.

Kudos to you.
You're very right.
All you typed here exudes sound understanding and knowledge… unlike some who just rant without knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Justiceleague1: 10:32am On May 26, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by nengibo: 11:00am On May 26, 2020
BininEmpire:
what about the Ijaw people in Delta, Benin and Ondo?

they want the Ijaw Nation
Thats what most of this wazobia maps fail to realize, Edo and urhobo tribes are also there
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by nengibo: 11:01am On May 26, 2020
Tunde835:
Which land in ondo
Arogbo, Apoi and Tubotoru
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Deebwebb: 12:12pm On May 26, 2020
jiangchu:

no yoruba hates ibo. we are just not happy with the way you guys are abusing us. and more so we dont want O'republic we want a united nigeria
but Nigeria can never be united,or can't you see the nepotism going on in Nigeria...
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Deebwebb: 12:25pm On May 26, 2020
snitchbitch:
They will leave their States and all troop to Lagos all in search for greener pastures. Lagos is their "heaven" on earth. Why can't you develop your states too. They will end up calling Nigeria a zoo republic, if it is a zoo, leave our zoo for us and go back to your states
but your from Ogun state nah and no igboman will ever go there(skull mining capital) cheesy,when fashola was deporting you people from Lagos,why didn't you claim lagosian,Lagos belongs to the Benin empire...
Ogun state ritualist claiming lagosians. cheesy..real lagosians have suffered oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by supereagle(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2020
obialfa:
Warri is Igboland you landgrabber.
They are Yoruba, study your history.

Itsekiri is Yoruba- CAN President

Ayodele Joseph Oritsegbubemi Oritsejafor, fondly called Papa Ayo Oritsejafor by many of his numerous admirers is the founding and Senior Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, located in Warri, Nigeria. He became the national president of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) on the 7 February 2005. He was elected President of CAN, Christian Association of Nigeria.

In this interview, he speaks about the history of Itsekiri people and other topics:
Q: What would you say is unique about the Itsekiri people of Warri kingdom?
The first Christian missionary that came here was the Roman Catholic. In fact, the first contact with a white man was here. The Itsekiri people are the first contact with the white man in Nigeria.
By the way, the second thing that many people in Itsekiri may not elaborate on is that Itsekiri is Yoruba. The Itsekiri language is a dialect of the Yoruba language. Itsekiri people migrated from Yorubaland. Some of them migrated directly from Ife.
Some migrated from the riverine areas of Ijebu, and some migrated from Ondo. Some of them especially the ones that migrated from Ife, they migrated with the Ilaje. The Ilaje stopped at a point but the Itsekiri continued and they ended up here in Warri.
Now, a few of them came from Benin Kingdom. The Benin connection came from the palace. The palace connection is still Yoruba at the end of the day because the first Oba of Benin was a son of Oduduwa.
The first Olu of Warri was a first son of the Oba of Benin. That’s the Benin connection. The Itsekiri, when they moved here, they came with their Ife.
The upland Yoruba called it Ifa. We are the waterside Yoruba. Our people will call the other Yoruba, Iroke. They called the Oyo people Iroke and other Yoruba Iroke but the Yoruba called them Ara Oke. This history is very important because they are dying away. In those days, the Ife which the mainstream Yoruba will call Ifa was the god of divination.
The Ife had told the Itsekiri people that a prince would come and become their king. Therefore, they stayed without a king for a very long time, in fact for many years.
They were waiting for that prince, eventually this prince who was the first son of the Oba of Benin was a grandson of Oduduwa. He was very proud so he had a lot of problems with Benin chiefs.
They were going to kill him. His father who was the Oba of Benin, you know he was supposed to be the Oba of Benin after his father, but for his own protection, his father had to get him out of Benin Kingdom. He gave him about 70 chiefs.
They smuggled him out, put him in a boat and they performed all kinds of rituals. They put him in a boat then sailed to Warri. When he ended up here, remember our own people were waiting for a prince, they have been waiting for years.
When he arrived, they consulted their Ife again and the Ife says, “This is the prince”. So, that was how he became the first Olu of Warri. That was how the first Olu of Warri came about.
In those days, in the palace, in Warri kingdom, they used to speak Yoruba. The palace was 100% Yoruba. Don’t forget the Itsekiri language is a dialect of Yoruba land and therefore a Yoruba language as it is to this day.
The Benin are not Yoruba; they are descendants of Oduduwa but the palace is Yoruba
https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/05/itsekiri-is-yoruba-can-president/
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Deebwebb: 12:39pm On May 26, 2020
osazuwa23:
Going to the east makes no sense because the igbo lanagauge would most likely be the national language of the country. igbo as a langauge is reported to go extinct by 2050. so it would make no sense to give up your lanaguage if it not directly similar to igbo to learn another man langauge and to put your language second when it could easily be put first in your own country. Also when it comes to the political system who to say that there wont be marginalization when it comes to government in biafra land some tribes might feel that there not represented enough in government. which will lead directly back to the whole nigeria issue again. you have to remember that igbo people o want there own country so that more of there people will be in position of power that they didnt have in nigeria so anything short of that is a red flag . Also as an edo person why would you want to be in country that might not teach you about your culture in school but instead put more emphasis on being igbo. These are all thinsg you have to consider when you build a nation. even as perfect as thing are in the united states blacks are still being marginalized in there own country i believe it best we edo people get a referendum to decide are destiny when it comes to whether we want are own nation our joining biafra firo08 post=89743949]

Count Edo out of your oduduwa republic. I prefer will go with eastern part.
bro maybe you haven't heard of mazi KANU plan for Biafra,in Biafra noting like minorities,we will run a govt system like UAE,every state will have 100% resource control..in Biafraland most states have oil,IMO has one of the biggest gas reserve...ijaws are joining Biafra,even asari dokubo claims ijaws are more Biafra than Igbo's... go on Facebook and see....and some Edo are joining too.....Biafra nation will be a land of freedom like the USA....no asslickers in Biafra land, you act up as a leader will deal with you like the Americans are doing with trump....up Biafra!!!!!land of the rising sun
Remember the moment we declare sovereignty the military will attack,you will need money for weapons,mazi KANU said only Igbo's in America can fund the war for 5years....choose wisely...nothing like mid eastern,only mid west that ran away from western region....
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by lordlugards: 12:44pm On May 26, 2020
jman77:
The clamour for independent states in Nigeria seems to be actualising, I once stumble on Biafran currency note that seems to affirm that the country called Biafra once exist. Below is a prototype of oduduwa republic 's map and currencies, I must confess there's something astonishing about it....see for ya self!
these violate rule 9 of Nairaland. Mynd44
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Tunde835(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2020
nengibo:

Arogbo, Apoi and Tubotoru
Am From Ondo Nd Ijaw Dont Have Any Land There That Place Is Fully Yoruba Ilaje Which Im Part Of, Ikale nd D Rest
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by nengibo: 1:34pm On May 26, 2020
Tunde835:
Am From Ondo Nd Ijaw Dont Have Any Land There That Place Is Fully Yoruba Ilaje Which Im Part Of, Ikale nd D Rest
story Ijaw has the entire ESEODO LGA, afonja landgrabber 4rm osun

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_villages_in_Ondo_State

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by nengibo: 1:35pm On May 26, 2020
oya tunde835 afonja come and talk again
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by CzarChris(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2020
supereagle:

They are Yoruba, study your history.

Itsekiri is Yoruba- CAN President

Ayodele Joseph Oritsegbubemi Oritsejafor, fondly called Papa Ayo Oritsejafor by many of his numerous admirers is the founding and Senior Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, located in Warri, Nigeria. He became the national president of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) on the 7 February 2005. He was elected President of CAN, Christian Association of Nigeria.

In this interview, he speaks about the history of Itsekiri people and other topics:
Q: What would you say is unique about the Itsekiri people of Warri kingdom?
The first Christian missionary that came here was the Roman Catholic. In fact, the first contact with a white man was here. The Itsekiri people are the first contact with the white man in Nigeria.
By the way, the second thing that many people in Itsekiri may not elaborate on is that Itsekiri is Yoruba. The Itsekiri language is a dialect of the Yoruba language. Itsekiri people migrated from Yorubaland. Some of them migrated directly from Ife.
Some migrated from the riverine areas of Ijebu, and some migrated from Ondo. Some of them especially the ones that migrated from Ife, they migrated with the Ilaje. The Ilaje stopped at a point but the Itsekiri continued and they ended up here in Warri.
Now, a few of them came from Benin Kingdom. The Benin connection came from the palace. The palace connection is still Yoruba at the end of the day because the first Oba of Benin was a son of Oduduwa.
The first Olu of Warri was a first son of the Oba of Benin. That’s the Benin connection. The Itsekiri, when they moved here, they came with their Ife.
The upland Yoruba called it Ifa. We are the waterside Yoruba. Our people will call the other Yoruba, Iroke. They called the Oyo people Iroke and other Yoruba Iroke but the Yoruba called them Ara Oke. This history is very important because they are dying away. In those days, the Ife which the mainstream Yoruba will call Ifa was the god of divination.
The Ife had told the Itsekiri people that a prince would come and become their king. Therefore, they stayed without a king for a very long time, in fact for many years.
They were waiting for that prince, eventually this prince who was the first son of the Oba of Benin was a grandson of Oduduwa. He was very proud so he had a lot of problems with Benin chiefs.
They were going to kill him. His father who was the Oba of Benin, you know he was supposed to be the Oba of Benin after his father, but for his own protection, his father had to get him out of Benin Kingdom. He gave him about 70 chiefs.
They smuggled him out, put him in a boat and they performed all kinds of rituals. They put him in a boat then sailed to Warri. When he ended up here, remember our own people were waiting for a prince, they have been waiting for years.
When he arrived, they consulted their Ife again and the Ife says, “This is the prince”. So, that was how he became the first Olu of Warri. That was how the first Olu of Warri came about.
In those days, in the palace, in Warri kingdom, they used to speak Yoruba. The palace was 100% Yoruba. Don’t forget the Itsekiri language is a dialect of Yoruba land and therefore a Yoruba language as it is to this day.
The Benin are not Yoruba; they are descendants of Oduduwa but the palace is Yoruba
https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/05/itsekiri-is-yoruba-can-president/
Yes the itsekiris are decendants of Yoruba extraction, but remember the Itsekiris are a small minority in that small Warri town. If an Urhoboman or an Ijaw man ever hear you call the name Olu of Warri, your in trouble. You must call him the Olu of Itsekiri and the palace of the Olu of Itsekiri is a rented house. So how on Earth are you going to make the whole of Warri part of Oduduwa Republic when the Itsekiris their are less than 30% of the total population in Warri, How does that even work? The Ijaws rather die than ever see that happen not to talk of the Urhobos. The dream of adding Warri to your Oduduwa Republic is dead on arrival.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Justiceleague1: 3:45pm On May 26, 2020
Viva Oduduwa
Viva ipob
Viva Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Tunde835(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2020
nengibo:
story Ijaw has the entire ESEODO LGA, afonja landgrabber 4rm osun

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_villages_in_Ondo_State
Im From Ondo Nd Ondo State Is Yoruba
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by nengibo: 7:31pm On May 26, 2020
Tunde835:
Im From Ondo Nd Ondo State Is Yoruba
Shift from my comments liar, Kogi is Nupe
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by osazuwa23: 9:04pm On May 26, 2020
Bro it easy to say things will work allot of countries in africa have broken up and none of them is on pair with the united states despite boosting that things will work. No country is perfect there will alwsys be issue. Even as powerful as the united states is people are still being marginalized for being black. in america you have the upper class white middle class asians and arabs and then you have the lower class african america. That what going to happen in biafra igbos will be at the top and other minority groups at the bottom. This biafra struggle is about maintaing power and not for freedom of other tribes. Secondly majority of south east governors have all there money stashed in all corners outside the east why will they risk those investment to move to a land where they wont be able to embezzle money. thirdly oil is drying out once it gone how will igbo survive when you dont liek your neighbors.The north is filled with agriculture tomatoes. America will not allow citizens to send funds to other country for military support. if igbo need military they would have to create there weapons bys cratch like thy did during the biafrian war as it stand now kanu has no military strategy he doesnt have any tribe backing him other then the east region. As much as igbo belive they dont need support from yoruba and middle belt they actually do because you backing at all angles because if one plan fails you ahve otehrs to rely on. you cant judge the amount of support based online alone. radio biafra face page has a million followers but igbo are 40 million in numbers where is all theb 40 million bifra supporters
Deebwebb:
bro maybe you haven't heard of mazi KANU plan for Biafra,in Biafra noting like minorities,we will run a govt system like UAE,every state will have 100% resource control..in Biafraland most states have oil,IMO has one of the biggest gas reserve...ijaws are joining Biafra,even asari dokubo claims ijaws are more Biafra than Igbo's... go on Facebook and see....and some Edo are joining too.....Biafra nation will be a land of freedom like the USA....no asslickers in Biafra land, you act up as a leader will deal with you like the Americans are doing with trump....up Biafra!!!!!land of the rising sun
Remember the moment we declare sovereignty the military will attack,you will need money for weapons,mazi KANU said only Igbo's in America can fund the war for 5years....choose wisely...nothing like mid eastern,only mid west that ran away from western region....
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Deebwebb: 9:24pm On May 26, 2020
osazuwa23:
Bro it easy to say things will work allot of countries in africa have broken up and none of them is on pair with the united states despite boosting that things will work. No country is perfect there will alwsys be issue. Secondly majority of south east governors have all there money stashed in all corners of the east apart from nigeria why will they risk those investment to move to a land where they wont be able to embezzle money. thirdly oil is drying out once it gone how will. America will not allow citizens to send funds to other country for military support. if igbo need military they would have to create there weapons bys cratch like thy did during the biafrian war as it stand now kanu has no military strategy he doesnt have any tribe backing him other then the east region. As much as igbo belive they dont need support from yoruba and middle belt they actually do because you backing at all angles because if one plan fails you ahve otehrs to rely on. you cant judge the amount of support based online alone. radio biafra face page has a million followers but igbo are 40 million in numbers where is all theb 40 million Biafra supporters
hmm well Biafra is now a do or die affair,fulanization is coming,Fulani has a sick agenda,only eastern region is enough for us,we will never need the yorubas ever,they backstabed ojukwu,and ended up killing over 3million biafrans..I don't know when you visited Ipob page last,but the last time mazi kanu and ekpa simeon publish our page reach it was more than 6million reach,we are gaining momentum..we already have 7major generals from Biafra in foreign lands that have pledge there support..now is the time for us to stand and fight or the fulanis run us over,look what they did in middle belt,what if I tell you almost a million people have died in middle belt but the govt are fighting the media not to expose it...we saw the signs,is already coming down south...we need to defend our land...the ball game is different now...Botswana is doing amazingly well,is a second world country now...we will never depend on oil bro,we manufacture things in Biafra,come to abia state and anambra and see things,boys are building things...compare eastern region then vs Nigeria now and tell me we don't have what it takes to become one of the best...we refined oil during the war,but till now we still refine oil outside the country...we may not be like America but believe Biafra will be far ahead of Africa,Nigeria is a laughing stock now,we are slaves yo the Chinese...
Which part of Edo are you from??

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by springer: 9:25pm On May 26, 2020
As we pursue our Oduduwa dream, Amotekun Operatives must be aware that the Northern Street hawkers in Western Nigeria popularly called PAMBULA are unnoticed spies who would later become resident espionage in our proposed Country (Oduduwa Republic) must be checked now, if any funny scene broke out now, they already entered into our integral part of land and they can easily render front line attack to their homeland on our land. I chase them away from my backyard anytime I see them. They steal valuable irons and also understudy your environmental security outlays. They greet you in Yoruba language just to create familiarity as it was in Ilorin. I for see the traditional titled being changed to AFONJA OF ILORIN.

As for our proposed boundaries, those who want to be with us are our brothers and sisters and those who prefer other lands are free to do so, its all about freedom and not secession and there is no force in love, as for solution to boundaries, I suggest we adopt USA approach which say.....IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US, YOU ARE NOT FOR US.

Yoruba Ronu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Nobody: 9:57am On May 27, 2020
CzarChris:
Yes the itsekiris are decendants of Yoruba extraction, but remember the Itsekiris are a small minority in that small Warri town. If an Urhoboman or an Ijaw man ever hear you call the name Olu of Warri, your in trouble. You must call him the Olu of Itsekiri and the palace of the Olu of Itsekiri is a rented house. So how on Earth are you going to make the whole of Warri part of Oduduwa Republic when the Itsekiris their are less than 30% of the total population in Warri, How does that even work? The Ijaws rather die than ever see that happen not to talk of the Urhobos. The dream of adding Warri to your Oduduwa Republic is dead on arrival.
Don't be fooled by the yorubas, Itsikiri are not Yoruba, they are Edo. And the Olu is the Olu if Warri ! That is the title he had in precolonial days.
The way you Nigerians think is very disturbing, it is as if you throw logics out of the window before talking.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by CzarChris(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2020
Ghostwon651:

Don't be fooled by the yorubas, Itsikiri are not Yoruba, they are Edo. And the Olu is the Olu if Warri ! That is the title he had in precolonial days.
The way you Nigerians think is very disturbing, it is as if you throw logics out of the window before talking.
Dude I reside in Warri, and I'm telling you exactly what is happening on ground. You have every right to disagree with me, because my truth may be different from your own truth, that your right to freedom of expression, but what I will never take from anybody whomsoever is to insult me for not dancing to your tune. That is a complete show of immaturity which I will not condone. Go to Ijaw quarters or NPA and call the current Olu the Olu of Warri and see what will become of you.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Nobody: 10:49am On May 27, 2020
CzarChris:
Dude I reside in Warri, and I'm telling you exactly what is happening on ground. You have every right to disagree with me, because my truth may be different from your own truth, that your right to freedom of expression, but what I will never take from anybody whomsoever is to insult me for not dancing to your tune. That is a complete show of immaturity which I will not condone. Go to Ijaw quarters or NPA and call the current Olu the Olu of Warri and see what will become of you.
Actually, I was making a general statement about Nigerians. As a guy who studied in France and has lived in France for more than 20 years, I am always amazed to notice how badly Nigerians reason. It is as if you guys were berry intellectually lazy.
Look, the first Europeans who arrived to west Africa wrote down the title Olu of Warri in the middle ages.
How relevant is your perception of the ijaw reaction to calling the Olu by his full title ?
Try and make sense.

If you go to boko harem and tell them the earth is round, they will behead you, does that mean the earth is flat ?

The way you guys in Nigeria reason is not of this world.
Each time I talk to you guys it feels like I am talking to toddlers.

By the way, there is only one truth. I don't have my truth and you don't have yours, there is the truth and there are the lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Bridge Vs Onem Tyna Miracle Bridge (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.