Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance (83474 Views)

Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Prouddevil(m): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2017
I don't support secession but this the way it's should be done, not calling any1 names, not calling nigeria zoo... . Awon #omoluabis#

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by BAILMONEY: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2017
jman77:
The clamour for independent states in Nigeria seems to be actualising, I once stumble on Biafran currency note that seems to affirm that the country called Biafra once exist. Below is a prototype of oduduwa republic 's map and currencies, I must confess there's something astonishing about it....see for ya self!
YOU FORGOT TO PUT ISLAMIC SYMBOL ON YOUR ODUDUWA FLAG JAMIU

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2017
9jakool:

Even though I don't agree with the map fully, specially seeing that the entire Kogi state is included, but I hate to break it to you, about a third of Kogi belongs to Oduduwa race from Isanlu Esa on the border with Kwara to the confluence.

Oduduwas are in Kogi. Deal with it.
so it's by force to join a country? All these Afonjas
If they refuse to join, put gun to their heads and force them. Thieves

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Eastfield1: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2017
funny people
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2017
Beautiful notes smiley

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2017
JoaquinElChapo:
Kogi can never be oduduwa
Olodo grin There are three major tribes in Kogi State. The Okuns (Yorubas), Ebiras and Igalas.

I don't support the inclusion of the whole of Kogi in that map sha.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2017
JoaquinElChapo:
But it's okay to put guns to Igalas heads to join Biafra by force right? grin funny people.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by 9jakool: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
JoaquinElChapo:
I'm done with this conversion since you aren't knowledgeable about the geography of Kogi state and cannot reason with what I said, so it removes the possibility of having a reasonable argument.
As for the Okun Yorubas, I'll wait for them to release their notice that they are not Afonjas.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 23, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Olodo grin There are three major tribes in Kogi State. The Okuns (Yorubas), Ebiras and Igalas.

I don't support the inclusion of the whole of Kogi in that map sha.
ur fada is d olodo
D 1st arewa consultative forum chairman was an okun man. Okuns r arewas. Deal wt it

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 23, 2017
9jakool:

I'm done with this conversion since you aren't knowledgeable about the geography of Kogi state and cannot reason with what I said, so it removes the possibility of having a reasonable argument.
As for the Okun Yorubas, I'll wait for them to release their notice that they are not Afonjas.
mtcteeeeew they r arewas
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by 9jakool: 5:24am On Jun 23, 2017
JoaquinElChapo:
mtcteeeeew they r arewas

I don't think so: https://www.nairaland.com/3445884/okun-yoruba-leaders-kogi-state

And says who again?

Your ignorant self didn't even know about them until now and as soon as you learned, you've already proclaimed their identity.

Talk to me when you learn basic geography of Nigeria.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 23, 2017
9jakool:

I don't think so: https://www.nairaland.com/3445884/okun-yoruba-leaders-kogi-state

And says who again?

Your ignorant self didn't even know about them until now and as soon as you learned, you've already proclaimed their identity.

Talk to me when you learn basic geography of Nigeria.
the 1st arewa consultative chairman is from where?

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Dedetwo(m): 5:40am On Jun 23, 2017
rainylad:
..lmao!!..see how dry and dead this thread is..Igbos clearly have no time for yorubas,even the yorubas have no time for one another or issues that affect them.The ones who commented so far,only managed some half-hearted comments embarassed

...They only have time for Igbos or Igbo related ussues..@op include Igbos especially how Igbos will 'perish' with Biafra if you want your brothers to respond and contribute like they should on this thread..lol!

Ndigbo do not give a heartless hoot about Yari.ba or Oduduwa Republic.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by 9jakool: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
JoaquinElChapo:
the 1st arewa consultative chairman is from where?
And is he an Okun from Kogi state?

NO!

You seriously need to go learn basic geography. I am done with this.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
9jakool:

And is he an Okun from Kogi state?

NO!

You seriously need to go learn basic geography. I am done with this.
yes he is okun man from Kogi state. Late Chief Sunday Bolorunduro Awoniyi (CON)
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Saintsquare(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Whoever designed the map should pls remove ss region, we Yorubas are proud of our 5 sw States.Any state that wanna join can signify but we will never do attaché by force.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by deedeedee1: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
Op, as i dey look youu, u no be yoruba. You put that map to insult us abi kini?

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by deedeedee1: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
The benins and ebiras are not oduans. Only yorubas are. We dont want any minority tribe with us. They should live on their own .
This is the true map of oduduwa republic

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by deedeedee1: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
See as flat.heads dey blush..

One day, Igbos will have no choice than to swallow Amala and Ewedu..

Proudly omoLuabi.
Later they will say yoruba is in biafra thread. What is the difference between them and those yoruba nonentities?

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by deedeedee1: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
Igboesika:
Hypocrites everywhere.
The same set of iddiots critisizing Biafrans want to have their own country. Even if it would be possible , do u think that Yoruba muslims wl allow you to seperate them from their northern lords ?
Keep dreaming.. it would be a total war between Yoruba Christians and afonja Muslims.
How is that your business? If yorubas say there are no igbos in south-south, you will start crying. You guys should face your business While yorubas do same.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by deedeedee1: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
comos:
stop including Edo & Delta in your oduduwa republic,

we are not yorubas
Dont mind the sick op. I am yoruba and i do not support any south south going with us. I can only support yorubas in kwara. South south are better on their own.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Saintsquare(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
deedeedee1:

Dont mind the sick op. I am yoruba and i do not support any south south going with us. I can only support yorubas in kwara. South south are better on their own.
Exactly

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by TheKingIsHere: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
Abeg remove the SS from that useless map. Also remove Lagos cos Eko belongs to the Benin Kingdom

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by 9jakool: 4:54am On Jun 25, 2017
JoaquinElChapo:
yes he is okun man from Kogi state. Late Chief Sunday Bolorunduro Awoniyi (CON)
So what?
So because one man was a chairman of an Arewa council, the entire Okunland belongs with Arewa?
Also, I guess that council was so significant among Okun, that Okun people haven't stop agitating for an Okun state and the unification with the SW.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Realzikkist(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2017
comos:
stop including Edo & Delta in your oduduwa republic,

we are not yorubas
abeg which 1 una be....una no b o'odua,una no b biafrans....last i checked,u wia neva close 2 being arewa....una be bat
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by ShootToKill: 8:16am On Jun 25, 2017
MrMaestro:
please, you are not wanted here. You gain nothing by bringing hatred and attacks.

Did you bring 'love' on Biafran threads?

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by shehuolayinka(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2017
I don't support this, but the design is OK. People seem not to know that the Itsekiris are a distance cousin of the yorubas

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by ShootToKill: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2017
shehuolayinka:
I don't support this, but the design is OK. People seem not to know that the Itsekiris are a distance cousin of the yorubas

How you go support am when your name is 'shehu' olayinka . How can you ewedu muslims live without licking fulani blockos? Something oduduwa might deny you.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by shehuolayinka(m): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2017
I am not a Muslim nor I am a Christian.

ShootToKill:

How you go support am when your name is 'shehu' olayinka . How can you ewedu muslims live without licking fulani blockos? Something oduduwa might deny you.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by omohayek: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2017
BininEmpire:
How Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My 50 Million Naira Agricultural Investment In Edo State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5LZMNBaNaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiwTfPXs0fY
What a terrible thing to happen to someone who has invested so much time, energy and expertise in improving agricultural productivity in his home state! With this kind of lawlessness and disrespect for property rights, is it any wonder that so many people are reluctant to invest in Nigeria?

To be fair to Obaseki, there is only so much any governor can do, given the lack of decentralized policing in Nigeria. The Fulani herdsmen are able to kill and destroy with impunity because they know they have protection from Abuja, but if each LGA and state had its own locally elected and supervised police force, these nomads wouldn't dare to raise their heads to make trouble. This issue is just another example of why this country is so badly in need of restructuring (or even outright dissolution).

Instead of allowing your post to be lost amidst the inevitable tribal warfare on this thread, you should really think about creating a dedicated thread for this, and try to get it to the front page.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
go and sleep
9jakool:

So what?
So because one man was a chairman of an Arewa council, the entire Okunland belongs with Arewa?
Also, I guess that council was so significant among Okun, that Okun people haven't stop agitating for an Okun state and the unification with the SW.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by 9jakool: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
JoaquinElChapo:
go and sleep
You should take your own advice. It'll help calm your bigotry.

Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th