Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance (83472 Views)

Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 27, 2020
CzarChris:
Yes the itsekiris are decendants of Yoruba extraction, but remember the Itsekiris are a small minority in that small Warri town. If an Urhoboman or an Ijaw man ever hear you call the name Olu of Warri, your in trouble. You must call him the Olu of Itsekiri and the palace of the Olu of Itsekiri is a rented house. So how on Earth are you going to make the whole of Warri part of Oduduwa Republic when the Itsekiris their are less than 30% of the total population in Warri, How does that even work? The Ijaws rather die than ever see that happen not to talk of the Urhobos. The dream of adding Warri to your Oduduwa Republic is dead on arrival.
Clearly you are ignorant of the history of Warri. Warri as a word is gotten from the Itsekiri word Iwerre. It was corrupted by European explorers. It is foolish to say that the people who has the name can't address their king or area as Warri. Again, Warri has three LGA, Warri South, Warri North and Warri Southwest. It is only the Itsekiris that are native of all three LGA. It is only in Warri South LGA that you'll find Urhobos of Agbassa and Okere. And you are a typical liar to say Itsekiris are not up to 30% of warri. And your illiteracy stinks, is there any king in delta with a palace as big as Olu of Warri? And show me any document that suggests that the space where the olu of warri occupies is rented. A great Urhobo historian, Salubi, only talked about a town hall that was rented. Stop peddling lies in a faceless forum. In case you don't know less than 2% of Urhobo nation are natives of Warri.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by CzarChris(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2020
Datazone:

Clearly you are ignorant of the history of Warri. Warri as a word is gotten from the Itsekiri word Iwerre. It was corrupted by European explorers. It is foolish to say that the people who has the name can't address their king or area as Warri. Again, Warri has three LGA, Warri South, Warri North and Warri Southwest. It is only the Itsekiris that are native of all three LGA. It is only in Warri South LGA that you'll find Urhobos of Agbassa and Okere. And you are a typical liar to say Itsekiris are not up to 30% of warri. And your illiteracy stinks, is there any king in delta with a palace as big as Olu of Warri? And show me any document that suggests that the space where the olu of warri occupies is rented. A great Urhobo historian, Salubi, only talked about a town hall that was rented. Stop peddling lies in a faceless forum. In case you don't know less than 2% of Urhobo nation are natives of Warri.
Babe calm down, no bi fight I'm not from Delta State, but u have a lot of Ijaw and Itsekiri friends and I'm only relaying a fact that I have personally proven and gotten from both sides of the divide. I'm only quoting what I heard from both sides being an inquisitive young man and an avid follower of history, notice that I didn't mention urhobos much while talking about the main Warri. I know the truth according to my own gospel.

Peace!!!

In other news, So your people are ready to flow with the Oduduwa Republic.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by bigwig071(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2020
Bt wot if dem get am new wetin dem go dey use dey survive u knw say dem dey lazy and useless
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by osazuwa23: 5:20am On Jun 03, 2020
igbos will need the support of other tribes and other countries. if you war happens and igbo have no support from otehr tribes apart from the east and it spread to other parts of the north or south west ss you could have rep-racial attack from other tribes within those state who may be neutral to the struggle who are protecting there state and it could also be an all out ethnic conflict between all tribes against everybody. The reason why biafra lost the first war was due to teh fact that allot of the other tribes were neutral and igbos didnt have enough support from outside the east. in order for igbos to completely wipe out hausa fulani you would have to basically destroy all of the northern region including getting to abuja and middle belt. Also you you have to remember that allot of tribes have there investment spread accross the country so any violence that goes outside the war zone will be a disaster for igbos who have investment spread throughout and for those who are in the east Also if the east gets destroyed you be looking at 1967-70 rebuilding things all over again. Hausa fulani as a popualtion have the largest population in west africa including niger chad cameroon mali. Common nigerian military is have trouble fighting them off. The best way is for igbos to get a refredum starting with the the five majority ogbo speaking eastern states that will be your best bet. 6million is not enough you need at least 40 plus million igbos supporting biafra anything less then that will fall short. the biafra war igbos lost almost half that number with 3million lives lost so you will need more if a war should happen. i am from bini. i support your sttruggle but it needs to be done via referendum. i agree igbos are creating so many difefrent thinsg from car to flying airplanes soi do see the thinsg you guys are creating. i dont support violence in any shape our form. nnamdi kanu hasnt figured who his enemy are yet within his circle ands outside his circle yet he just speculating but if war comes he will truely see who his real ally is. namdi kanu points make sense but he keeps insulting other tribes who didnt play a role in the war our have killed igbo. not all nigerian tribes are bad there allot of good in majority of them so to insult a whole tribe is not good for teh fault of a maybe no more then 1000 people
Deebwebb:
hmm well Biafra is now a do or die affair,fulanization is coming,Fulani has a sick agenda,only eastern region is enough for us,we will never need the yorubas ever,they backstabed ojukwu,and ended up killing over 3million biafrans..I don't know when you visited Ipob page last,but the last time mazi kanu and ekpa simeon publish our page reach it was more than 6million reach,we are gaining momentum..we already have 7major generals from Biafra in foreign lands that have pledge there support..now is the time for us to stand and fight or the fulanis run us over,look what they did in middle belt,what if I tell you almost a million people have died in middle belt but the govt are fighting the media not to expose it...we saw the signs,is already coming down south...we need to defend our land...the ball game is different now...Botswana is doing amazingly well,is a second world country now...we will never depend on oil bro,we manufacture things in Biafra,come to abia state and anambra and see things,boys are building things...compare eastern region then vs Nigeria now and tell me we don't have what it takes to become one of the best...we refined oil during the war,but till now we still refine oil outside the country...we may not be like America but believe Biafra will be far ahead of Africa,Nigeria is a laughing stock now,we are slaves yo the Chinese...
Which part of Edo are you from??
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 03, 2020
osazuwa23:
igbos will need the support of other tribes and other countries. if you war happens and igbo have no support from otehr tribes apart from the east and it spread to other parts of the north or south west ss you could have rep-racial attack from other tribes within those state who may be neutral to the struggle who are protecting there state and it could also be an all out ethnic conflict between all tribes against everybody. The reason why biafra lost the first war was due to teh fact that allot of the other tribes were neutral and igbos didnt have enough support from outside the east. in order for igbos to completely wipe out hausa fulani you would have to basically destroy all of the northern region including getting to abuja and middle belt. Also you you have to remember that allot of tribes have there investment spread accross the country so any violence that goes outside the war zone will be a disaster for igbos who have investment spread throughout and for those who are in the east Also if the east gets destroyed you be looking at 1967-70 rebuilding things all over again. Hausa fulani as a popualtion have the largest population in west africa including niger chad cameroon mali. Common nigerian military is have trouble fighting them off. The best way is for igbos to get a refredum starting with the the five majority ogbo speaking eastern states that will be your best bet. 6million is not enough you need at least 40 plus million igbos supporting biafra anything less then that will fall short. the biafra war igbos lost almost half that number with 3million lives lost so you will need more if a war should happen. i am from bini. i support your sttruggle but it needs to be done via referendum. i agree igbos are creating so many difefrent thinsg from car to flying airplanes soi do see the thinsg you guys are creating. i dont support violence in any shape our form. nnamdi kanu hasnt figured who his enemy are yet within his circle ands outside his circle yet he just speculating but if war comes he will truely see who his real ally is. namdi kanu points make sense but he keeps insulting other tribes who didnt play a role in the war our have killed igbo. not all nigerian tribes are bad there allot of good in majority of them so to insult a whole tribe is not good for teh fault of a maybe no more then 1000 people

Let igbo take it or not, igbo need yoruba a majority tribe support to crush awusas...

Trust me, yoruba and Igbo shud be allies.... After crushing hausas with referendum, then we go separate ways...... Build a border block to every states that links with the north especially Niger bridge.. Shud be fortify with heavy military from each region protecting their interests....
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by WeneDiali: 7:01am On Jun 03, 2020
Make yoruba muslims catch you yoruba christians shouting for oduduwa. Dem go behead all of una. grin

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by WeneDiali: 7:14am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

Let igbo take it or not, igbo need yoruba a majority tribe support to crush awusas...

Trust me, yoruba and Igbo shud be allies.... After crushing hausas with referendum, then we go separate ways...... Build a border block to every states that links with the north especially Niger bridge.. Shud be fortify with heavy military from each region protecting their interests....

Ibos don't need yoruba support, Ibos don't need to 'crush Awusa'. You are too divided in yorubaland to lift a finger and help yourself let alone help anyone.

yoruba muslims have sworn to behead you yoruba christians if you talk about oduduwa. Are these the kind of people Ibos or SS should depend on for support? yoruba is a lost cause. The yoruba muslims even seem to understand politics better.

When you people agree on how best to wears wear your pants in yorubaland, maybe people will start taking you serious. You yorubas are too divided to effect any change of help anyone.

I'm sure that's why IPOB and Kanu are not factoring yoruba support in the restoration of Biafra. Biafrans don't need moles who who will run to Sokoto when sensitive matters of seccesion are discussed.

After Biafra is achieved, we will even consider supporting the Hausas to keep yoruba in the nigerian union with Arewa. The hausas, yoruba muslims and Biafra will ensure that north continues to have access to the sea through yorubaland. They earned it.

There is no law that says Biafra cannot form diplomatic ties with Arewa to ensure you don't run away with national properties in yorubaland that doesn't belong you. You either pay for those through your nose in cash or you bleed terribly for them.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2020
WeneDiali:

Ibos don't need yoruba support, Ibos don't need to 'crush Awusa'. You are too divided in yorubaland to lift a finger and help yourself let alone help anyone.

yoruba muslims have sworn to behead you yoruba christians if you talk about oduduwa. Are these the kind of people Ibos or SS should depend on for support? yoruba is a lost cause. The yoruba muslims even seem to understand politics better.

When you people agree on how best to wears wear your pants in yorubaland, maybe people will start taking you serious. You yorubas are too divided to effect any change of help anyone.

I'm sure that's why IPOB and Kanu are not factoring yoruba support in the restoration of Biafra. Biafrans don't need moles who who will run to Sokoto when sensitive matters of seccesion are discussed.

After Biafra is achieved, we will even consider supporting the Hausas to keep yoruba in the nigerian union with Arewa. The hausas, yoruba muslims and Biafra will ensure that north continues to have access to the sea through yorubaland. They earned it.

There is no law that says Biafra cannot form diplomatic ties Arewa to ensure you don't run away with national properties in yorubaland that doesn't belong you. You either pay for those through your nose in cash or you bleed terribly for them.

Trash.. GAt sumtin 4 u gringringringrin Agbariojuwku be na gay gringringrin

First picture.. A COWARD

2nd pic... How is people dumped him....
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Resemblance246: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2020
osazuwa23:
Going to the east makes no sense because the igbo lanagauge would most likely be the national language of the country. igbo as a langauge is reported to go extinct by 2050. so it would make no sense to give up your lanaguage if it not directly similar to igbo to learn another man langauge and to put your language second when it could easily be put first in your own country. Also when it comes to the political system who to say that there wont be marginalization when it comes to government in biafra land some tribes might feel that there not represented enough in government. which will lead directly back to the whole nigeria issue again. you have to remember that igbo people o want there own country so that more of there people will be in position of power that they didnt have in nigeria so anything short of that is a red flag . Also as an edo person why would you want to be in country that might not teach you about your culture in school but instead put more emphasis on being igbo. These are all thinsg you have to consider when you build a nation. even as perfect as thing are in the united states blacks are still being marginalized in there own country i believe it best we edo people get a referendum to decide are destiny when it comes to whether we want are own nation our joining biafra firo08 post=89743949]

Count Edo out of your oduduwa republic. I prefer will go with eastern part.

No body is begging you to join Oduduwa republic sometimes I got angry seeing Edo in the map I swear.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Resemblance246: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2020
Deebwebb:
but your from Ogun state nah and no igboman will ever go there(skull mining capital) cheesy,when fashola was deporting you people from Lagos,why didn't you claim lagosian,Lagos belongs to the Benin empire...
Ogun state ritualist claiming lagosians. cheesy..real lagosians have suffered oo

Guy I'm really willing to flattening your head more than how flat it is. I'm actually sick and tired of your race you are really the way you are really discribed and who told you Igbo don't live in that state you call skull minning. Every south west state is being flooded by igbos you are here ranting rubbish.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by osazuwa23: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2020
I agree with you I am so sick and tired that of this disintegration topic only being centered to three tribes and the rest of the other tribe are left to wonder what will happen to them knowing that minority tribes like edo with be in the middle of the chaos that has nothing to do with them. l That why breaking Nigeria is so complex author=Resemblance246 post=91663152]

No body is begging you to join Oduduwa republic sometimes I got angry seeing Edo in the map I swear.[/quote]
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Resemblance246: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2020
osazuwa23:
I agree with you I am so sick and tired that of this disintegration topic only being centered to three tribes and the rest of the other tribe are left to wonder what will happen to them knowing that minority tribes like edo with be in the middle of the chaos that has nothing to do with them. l That why breaking Nigeria is so complex author=Resemblance246 post=91663152]

No body is begging you to join Oduduwa republic sometimes I got angry seeing Edo in the map I swear.

It is left in the hands of the minority tribe in the South south to come into an agreement with the so called majority tribe in the South which way to go atlist that should be the case no one is a land grabber here only the elders decide.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by osazuwa23: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2020
Land grabbing will most likely be the issue so discussing with the south south and south east will most likely fail. I heard some igbo say that a certain part of edo is igbo land. it sucks that minority tribes like bini have to be stuck in the middle of wahala. Edo bini people don't play into tribal politics like igbo Hausa and yoruba do. if you listen to there radio Biafra they b have gotten to a point where they don't want to take advice from the elders anymore but instead they want to do there own thing quote author=Resemblance246 post=91666196]

It is left in the hands of the minority tribe in the South south to come into an agreement with the so called majority tribe in the South which way to go atlist that should be the case no one is a land grabber here only the elders decide.[/quote]
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Resemblance246: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=osazuwa23 post=91666618]Land grabbing will most likely be the issue so discussing with the south south and south east will most likely fail. I heard some igbo say that a certain part of edo is igbo land. it sucks that minority tribes like bini have to be stuck in the middle of wahala. Edo bini people don't play into tribal politics like igbo Hausa and yoruba do. if you listen to there radio Biafra they b have gotten to a point where they don't want to take advice from the elders anymore but instead they want to do there own thing quote author=Resemblance246 post=91666196]

Sometimes we point one finger on others and we don't know how many fingers are pointing back on us. The real land grabber here had already included most ijaws and other minority groups from cross river, akwaibom, bayelsa, rivers and delta into the biafran saga as parts and parcel of the sovereign state and yet oduduwa republic will not have his map in peace. All the same the Igbo youthe and the Pan Niger Delta Forum (PANDEF) have issues on where the zoning of the 2023 presidency will ever immerge. One needs to wonder if truely there will be peace and unity in the so called biafra republic assuming if it ever come to reality.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by osazuwa23: 12:59am On Jul 14, 2020
It hard to tell whether there be peace unity in biafra but we have to see how things will play out when the time comes . I beleive that just because you chnage the name of a country doesnt mean you chnage the mentality of the people especially if you cant help develop your region as we speak know with all the wealth of the politicians professional athletes musicians business people throughout the region[quote author=Resemblance246 post=91670615][/quote]
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by llakes4real: 4:08am On Jul 14, 2020
Resemblance246:

This is a better map

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Resemblance246: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2020
llakes4real:

This is a better map

I guess you are right but our ijaw brothers from

outside state will be an opposition we have no issues with ondo state only for our itsekiri brothers to put their head straight and dance to the tune that is all.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Resemblance246: 7:40am On Jul 14, 2020
osazuwa23:
It hard to tell whether there be peace unity in biafra but we have to see how things will play out when the time comes . I beleive that just because you chnage the name of a country doesnt mean you chnage the mentality of the people especially if you cant help develop your region as we speak know with all the wealth of the politicians professional athletes musicians business people throughout the region

You should watch out for the south south youth and the biafran youth those are the ones that will give it a taugh time.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by osazuwa23: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2020
South south youth from edo igbnake and esan might give it tough time. bini and etsako are nuetral when it comes to this break up. as for itsekiri and urhobo near the warri area excluding bayelsa is up for debate. i feel itesekiri are more related to edo and urhobo. there was lots of urhobo and itsekiri i knew growing up in edo state
Resemblance246:

You should watch out for the south south youth and the biafran youth those are the ones that will give it a taugh time.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by Resemblance246: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
osazuwa23:
South south youth from edo igbnake and esan might give it tough time. bini and etsako are nuetral when it comes to this break up. as for itsekiri and urhobo near the warri area excluding bayelsa is up for debate. i feel itesekiri are more related to edo and urhobo. there was lots of urhobo and itsekiri i knew growing up in edo state

The itsekiri are more related to the Yoruba's and Igala in Language and also share the cultural practice of the Benin people while the igbanke people are the only Edo's that the biafran wanted to include in their biafran agitation. I don't think the Esans and Etsakos have any issues.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by ijawcitizen(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
Resemblance246:

I guess you are right but our ijaw brothers from

outside state will be an opposition we have no issues with ondo state only for our itsekiri brothers to put their head straight and dance to the tune that is all.

It is impossible for Itsekiri to be part of Oduduwa republic UNLESS Edo(Bini) people decide to be part of it. All Ondo-Delta border communities esp those in Delta are Ijaw communities. There is also an Ijaw-owned local government area of Ese-Odo on the Ondo section.

Without Edo in Oduduwa, itsekiris remain in Niger Delta Republic.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by zinizta: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
obialfa:
Warri is Igboland you lanodgrabber.

LMAO....make ijaws catch you
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by zinizta: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
comos:

we belong to the south-south ( Niger-Delta)

South splits into 3

oodua
Biafra
Niger Delta republic

North splits into two
Arewa
Middle belt
Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by orisa37: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Do we have BANK OF ODUDUWA in COCOA HOUSE?

Re: Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance by rolams(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Another madness!

Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88