Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Was Planning To Propose To Her, Then Out Of The Blue She Broke Up With Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Planning To Propose To Her, Then Out Of The Blue She Broke Up With Me! (992 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Planning To Propose To Her, Then Out Of The Blue She Broke Up With Me! by reverendfather: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
created a thread not quite long ago, I decided to give the relationship my full undivided attention and let her make her own decisions. But our first major misunderstanding and out of the blue she wants out. She said she wants to break up,
what doyou suggest i do, cos I still do have feelings for her beyond doubts.Right now my heart is in bits and pieces, even though we've never had sex, I was hoping to take things really slow this time around. And just when I was beginning to really enjoy her company, she does this.

She even professed how much she truly loves me just three days ago, and now just this one misunderstanding she bolts.Do you guys think I still have a shot at this, cos she said nothing can ever change her mind.
Re: I Was Planning To Propose To Her, Then Out Of The Blue She Broke Up With Me! by ebukahandsome(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
We.. Sorry. .. I care to know the cause of the misunderstanding..
Re: I Was Planning To Propose To Her, Then Out Of The Blue She Broke Up With Me! by braimeddy: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Op u mean just 1 misunderstanding and she said she's no more interested? Well I don't how old ur babe is but I feel she's still not experience in handling relationships. Don't just force her, just watch her and see how tins unfold.

1 Like

Re: I Was Planning To Propose To Her, Then Out Of The Blue She Broke Up With Me! by Ukalejohn(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Op how long have u guys been dating because this your story sounds like 3weeks relationship o
Re: I Was Planning To Propose To Her, Then Out Of The Blue She Broke Up With Me! by kkash: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bhet u are a reverend father naaa....
Re: I Was Planning To Propose To Her, Then Out Of The Blue She Broke Up With Me! by akaahs(m): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Just stay cool nd allow things to unfold, if u re meant for each other u guys 'll meet. On other hand i advice u to move on since she hve vow not to make up things with u. Sh**t happened for a result, never dwell on it.
Re: I Was Planning To Propose To Her, Then Out Of The Blue She Broke Up With Me! by Kingxway: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol... when your moniker is reverendfather, what do you expect. That could be your calling

(1) (Reply)

Edo Guys Are Too Pushy / Romantic Story : The Day I Lost Control, See What Happened (18+) Episode 1 / Did You Know? (yes Or No Questions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.