Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) (3538 Views)

Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid / Big Python Caught And Killed In My Hood / Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Oh no! That is uncalled for. Y would u curse someone's father... Don't you have parents? This is very bad. I wonder what type of lady u are... This is too much. Someone's parents.... It clearly shows how you treat yours at home.
I was shocked too, really uncalled for.
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by otimothy(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2017
Israeljones:
HUNGRY VERSION OF ICE PRINCE

This got me cracking hard mehn.
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
lmao na kids full dis section dey would soon come 4 ur head 4 correcting her
You know I have a thick skin.. I don't get affected by online abuse.
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
lmao na kids full dis section dey would soon come 4 ur head 4 correcting her
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by rosy4u(f): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
perfect meme my dear grin

I guess that is ur mum at the rear seats of the car @dp..the resemblance is so obvious, beautiful! N I like your glasses too smiley

Oh thanks dear smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by Victornezzar: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

I trust u na
dey would pour out deir frustration on us
just look at wat dat 1 wrote up dere

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by johnson232: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2017
PeggySandas:
Curse be upon the man that impregnated your mother with a watery sperm to give birth to an _imbecilic cretin with the IQ of a dead ant!

Shame!
Totally uncalled for....

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by johnson232: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

How old are u?
There is nothing funny about that post & u know it....

The world really don't your likes who endorse any thing as long as it is coming from a lady....

Op's post isn't that senseless to attract such comment. Honestly at first i tot it was ice prince...

Op looks like him....

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
Ngozi Okoli wat do u av 2 say 2 dis Op

I really truth that lady.she will handle this guy very very well.
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2017
rosy4u:

Oh thanks dear smiley
welcome dear, just dropped you a "like" smiley
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by Victornezzar: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

I really truth that lady.she will handle this guy very very well.
lolzzz dat gal insults na death sentence
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

lolzzz dat gal insults na death sentence

Hahaha but she is really a good lady I guess.
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by Victornezzar: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Hahaha but she is really a good lady I guess.
4 wer
just check her threads
u go shock
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2017
mespusinglez:
hey guys
I look like ice Prince?
true or yes?
You look like him o. Wow
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by rosy4u(f): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
welcome dear, just dropped you a "like" smiley
cheesy
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2017
PeggySandas:

It's like you want your own dose of insults too, right? angry
ehn she"s my younger sister
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by PeggySandas(f): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn she"s my younger sister
kiss

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2017
johnson232:

How old are u?
There is nothing funny about that post & u know it....

The world really don't your likes who endorse any thing as long as it is coming from a lady....

Op's post isn't that senseless to attract such comment. Honestly at first i tot it was ice prince...

Op looks like him....
yes he"s the doppleganger

Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by adexdon(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2017
ice drop
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by bigtboi(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2017
PeggySandas:
Curse be upon the man that impregnated your mother with a watery sperm to give birth to an _imbecilic cretin with the IQ of a dead ant!

Shame!
Young lady u lack joy in your life, i'd recommend dozes of a well energized d*ck for proper 3times daily f*ck session for d remainin dayz of the week but u'd still lack d joy to follow up wit it... Ur case is so acute

3 Likes

Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
AfonjAbokiZoo:
Op dont mind the bad belle people here. you looks like ice prince but you need to step up your balling games and environment wella
I like the local background
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
PeggySandas:

Shame!
I guess you ain't referring to me
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by airex(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
PeggySandas:

It's like you want your own dose of insults too, right? angry
You are obviously crazy for those statements of yours. Is this a forum to insult people? Are you really exhibiting the traits of improper training or did you insult the OP mistakenly? What business does his/her parents have to do with the thread? Be warned. Not everyone you insult on SM and get away with it.

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
airex:
You are obviously crazy for those statements of yours. Is this a forum to insult people? Are you really exhibiting the traits of improper training or did you insult the OP mistakenly? What business does his/her parents have to do with the thread? Be warned. Not everyone you insult on SM and get away with it.
just let the ill-mannered girl with her wahala
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by Jazzlite: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
PeggySandas:

Shame!
Iamsinz this is the cursed fellow you identify with​.. bro you're​ more classy than this.
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by Jazzlite: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
mespusinglez:
just let the ill-mannered girl with her wahala

No way
Jazzlite:

On second thoughts​..@peggysandas. May an Angel of pestilence from the presence of Jehovah eradicate all your genealogy from the surface of the earth... May your abode become the best of strangers...may all your ways be dark and slippery and continually pursued by the angel of pestilence till all of you are wiped out.... May none extend mercy unto you... May daytime bring you woes and nighttime pestilence... May all the evil winds from the north locate and abide with your genealogy... Near and far ...
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by Jazzlite: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
Jazzlite:

On second thoughts​... May an Angel of pestilence from the presence of Jehovah eradicate all your genealogy from the surface of the earth... May your abode become the best of strangers...may all your ways be dark and slippery and continually pursued by the angel of pestilence till all of you are wiped out.... May none extend mercy unto you... May daytime bring you woes and nighttime pestilence... May all the evil winds from the north locate and abide with your genealogy... Near and far ...
Like I promised you for mentioning my mother unprovoked.. this is for​ 1 PM. May the noisome pestilence of the noon locate your abode for evil
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
Jazzlite:

Iamsinz this is the cursed fellow you identify with​.. bro you're​ more classy than this.

She's obviously trolling bruh, I think that's her own idea of fun grin

BTW, OP, you do share a striking resemblance to Ice Prince! Lalasticlala come see o!

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by Jazzlite: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

She's obviously trolling bruh, I think that's her own idea of fun grin

BTW, OP, you do share a striking resemblance to Ice Prince! Lalasticlala come see o!
Insulting people's parents is not trolling... It is a symptom of gutter upbringing

3 Likes

Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
Jazzlite:

Insulting people's parents is not trolling... It is a symptom of gutter upbringing

If she's the same person behind the Ngozi okoli moniker then I wouldn't be surprised cos she's known to troll like that. Even though, for some reason, she's never insulted me.

Just ignore the chic bruh, abeg.
Re: Ice Prince In My Hood (photos) by KingKush01(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Oh no! That is uncalled for. Y would u curse someone's father... Don't you have parents? This is very bad. I wonder what type of lady u are... This is too much. Someone's parents.... It clearly shows how you treat yours at home.
Maami! Is your DM slippery? I wanna slide in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How A Male Nurse Raped A Woman While in Coma, Impregnates Her / URGENT Help!!!my Boyfriend Is Not Being Cooperative With Me!! / Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.