Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

caught my boyfriend with my friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / caught my boyfriend with my friend (3744 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:
damn it girl, my *TOBLERON* Is active. U re activating me, kiss . All night long fu¢king.

Hahaha. grin grin

Sounds like ur tobleron is a radioactive tongue
Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by kike9000(f): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by gentlekash(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
I once felt that pain of betrayer. There was this girl I was dating in my 200L she's not our student, my friend nd roommate were dating her elder sister both were beautiful nd hot. one day after calling her my friend nd I agreed to go see them that evening. it was time to go my friend said he was going to cut his hair first I should give him something that he would come meet me at school then we go from there. I went to sch gate bought hollandia yogurt nd short bread biscuit. fastfoward, 1hour I haven't seen my friend he kept saying on phone he's around I would see him now even at some point the girl called asking why I haven't come I said I was waiting for my friend her sister's boyfriend again she asked like for how long it will take us to come I pleaded she should be patient I as soon I see my friend. At this point my friend was not taking my calls again so I decided to go check home since I wasn't convinced he was around school. I got home met one of our indegine friend outside my gate he explained my roommate nd friend was with a lady inside I said he should have told me instead of keeping me waiting I decided to go in to inform him am leaving him since my babe was already tired of waiting to my greatest shock of all time I went in to met them on the bed with tissue nd condoms on the floor. the indegine guy already told me he sent him to buy condom. both of them were shocked nd fill with guilt on their faces. I throw what I bought for her in a well nd went to sleep at a friends place the next morning I came took few stuffs nd went home to clear my head lied to my parents I was sick I came back after three days nd continued the friendship with my roommate we never talked or discussed it till today through haven't nd would never forget that. we maintained our friendship even after sch. as for the olosho, that day was the last I spoke to her.
Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by gentlekash(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
I once felt that pain of betrayer. There was this girl I was dating in my 200L she's not our student, my friend nd also my roommate were dating her elder sister both girls were beautiful nd hot. one day after calling her my friend nd I agreed to go see them that evening. it was time to go my friend said he was going to cut his hair at a barbing salon first I should give him some time that he would come meet me at school then we go from there. I went to sch gate bought hollandia yogurt nd short bread biscuit. fastfoward, 1hour I haven't seen my friend he kept saying on phone he's around I would see him now even at some point the girl called asking why I haven't come I said I was waiting for my friend her sister's boyfriend, again she asked like for how long it will take us to come I pleaded she should be patient that as soon as i see my friend. At this point my friend were not even taking my calls again so I decided to go check home since I wasn't convinced he was around school. I got home met one of our indegine friend outside my gate who told me my roommate nd friend was with a lady inside I said he should have told me instead of keeping me waiting. I decided to go in to inform him am leaving him to go see my babe since she was already tired of waiting. to my greatest shock of all time I went in to met them on the bed my babe nd my friend with tissue nd condoms on the floor. the indegine guy already told me he sent him to buy condom. both of them were shocked nd fill with guilt on their faces. I throw what I bought for her in a well nd went to sleep at a friends place the next morning I came took few stuffs nd went home to clear my head lied to my parents I was sick came back after three days nd continued the friendship with my roommate we never talked or discussed about it till today though I haven't nd would never forget that. we maintained our friendship even after sch. as for the olosho, that day was the last I spoke to her.
Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahaha. grin grin

Sounds like ur tobleron is a radioactive tongue
kiss yeah, a radioactive just for your NuNu kiss oh sweet NUNU kiss
Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:
kiss yeah, a radioactive just for your NuNu kiss

grin

Hahahahahah! I hope that tobleron really last oo & wont melt the moment i put in my mouth wink

Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahahah! I hope that tobleron really last oo & wont melt the moment i put in my mouth wink

Its so strong , it can burst through your brain from inside to outside grin , it is never wiry nor slumber grin . Hope u re good enough for 12 rounds? kiss
Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:

Its so strong , it can burst through your brain from inside to outside grin , it is never wiry nor slumber grin . Hope u re good enough for 12 rounds? kiss

Uuuhh..aaahh...so in 12 rounds, there wud be possibilites i can have Octuplets grin
Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
Continuity is d spice of life...kwantinue,dats all
Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Uuuhh..aaahh...so in 12 rounds, there wud be possibilites i can have Octuplets grin
yeah grin its a sure thing. A drop of my water equals to a baby. 50drops equals to a generation in one delivery grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL! Where's Raggedy.Ann when I need a saviour embarassed

shocked

That one has passed my power. Stop looking for trouble grin.
Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by IamSINZ(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

shocked
That one has passed my power. Stop looking for trouble grin.

I have repented! grin
How you doing, barbie?
Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

I have repented! grin

How you doing, barbie?

grin grin grin, you better!

I'm good, sweets.
Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by IamSINZ(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin grin grin, you better!
I'm good, sweets.

You done for the day? I'm just about to round up. grin
Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by moorevic(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
close the door and give them space to round off their game.
Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by aragonchuks(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
kike9000:
what would you do if you found your girlfriend/boyfriend with your best friend in bed lipsrsealed
I will never find them in bed because:
1)i knock before i enter the house cheesy grin
2)i drag my feet when walking (so the will notice am back and rush things) undecided smiley
3) its none of my business because things are hard in the country now tongue

Removes gucci shirt and starts drinking garri
Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

You done for the day? I'm just about to round up. grin

I'm already on my way home. smiley
Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by TrapHedges(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Martin0:
aaaaa see ashewo oooo hahahahah nor be me talk am oo

Don't do that.
Re: caught my boyfriend with my friend by Martin0(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2017
TrapHedges:

Don't do that.
bro me,waz just joking oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea / ”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady / My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.